UK Racial Codes

Is this accurate or racist?

Attached: Police_Racial_Codes.jpg (1101x1600, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

humanphenotypes.net/NorthAtlantid.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Universe#Miss_Universe_Organization_titleholders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea_Lion#Deportation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_race
britannica.com/topic/Aryan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Ethnicity_Data_Standard_White.jpg (1159x1600, 385K)

Attached: Ethnicity_Data_Standard_Black_Asian_Chinese.jpg (1132x1600, 442K)

Attached: Ethnicity_Data_Standard_Mixed_Other.jpg (1108x1600, 443K)

So you're telling me that if I have Celtic british features (hazel eyes, jet black hair, pale skin with freckles) I am not white?

Just because my hair is not blonde and my eyes not blue ? Are you retarded? My family has been traced back to the 1600s all Irish/scottish catholic for over 500 years. There is not any south Europe in me. I am a purebred catholic hibernian. Fuck off OP

I didn't come up with this, your government did.

>Irish.
>White.
Reminder that the largest interracial pairing in the UK is White/Irish.

The first image you posted is obviously a Jow Forums photoshop it says to be white you must have blonde hair and blue eyes. This is retarded. There are many white with blue eyes and black hair or even hazel eyes with blonde hair. My sub race of aryan is known as north Atlantid with that exact spelling

North atlantid is one of the most common sub races in the British Isles and has dark brown or black hair with blue or hazel eyes. It is most prevalent in Scotland, ireland, wales and north west england.

Shut up groid. You'll be back on the plantations once the solar flare causes total global electrical failure.

Show us a picture

Greek here. If I'm not white, then stop culturally appropriating trigonometry, lamefucks.

OK, quit whining. Nobody cares about your brown eyes. Think your government would still classify you as IC1 despite it.

Attached: ic.png (1323x1189, 105K)

You aren't ancient greek either. So fuck you, mohammad spawn.

humanphenotypes.net/NorthAtlantid.html

Please try telling me this isnt white. This is a Celt a pure bred north west European common in the british isles

Attached: northatlantidm.jpg (283x400, 14K)

>turks
>white
this is so retarded only the real british government could have said it, it must be real

IC5s on suicide watch

Are you a product of such a union?
Show flag then. In the UK you would be IC2.

No it's not racist, it's an accurate and fast way for their police to describe subjects when police are investigating crimes. I actually learned about these codes playing "The Getaway" for PS2 because there was a mission where the black gang fights the Chinese gang and you hear over the police radio "large groups of IC3 and IC5 males fighting"

Attached: The_Getaway_PS2.jpg (256x359, 24K)

one of your foremothers fucked a nigger, sorry to break it to you but you better face the truth rather than live a lie fren

We can't even categorise Americans, Pablo. We just put them under other because of the admixture.

Do I look American? Don't be ashamed that you have 1/3 Irish heritage. It's normal for Americans to not be White.

nobody cares about trig, faggot

I remember playing that game when I was 11. That shit was fun as hell

>Gypsy/Roma
>White
are you actually fucking having a giggle there m8?
Gypsies are as swarthy or even swarthier than Aboriginals (and about the same level of civilization). They're slightly above niggers - but only slightly.

shut up bong

Attached: 23j0g74.gif (800x581, 59K)

Yes, this this true, but it's also the norm in the UK.

>Kurdish
>Other Race

WHAT THE FUCK AM I?

Celts>(((Anglos)))

Attached: 1465936357987.jpg (3000x2000, 1.22M)

>roma
yeah, either looks like BS or nobody gives a fuck about your US skewed labels.
nigger

>Completely different genetics to the Irish.
>Suspiciously similar to the Germans and Dutch.
It isn't. Anglo-Saxons didn't like to fuck the natives like the Spanish.

You are French. Unlike in the UK, France doesn't make such distinctions.

>Lowland Scots.
>Celts.
Full retard. Scots is English but even more Germanic.

>You are French
On paper yes, but when it comes to race and origins no.

Learn to read gypsy. This is from the UK.

>Full retard
Cope more faggot. Celts are just better looking and you know it. Half of those on the right are Irish faggot

Attached: kate_middleton_teeth.jpg (615x409, 45K)

you did him a solid there bong.

One can also posses the soul of an Aryan through their mother but express some 'darker' features from the father. Averages apply. However once a 'darker' female has children they are 'contaminated' lmao.

then it's even more BS lmao
look at the number of romanian migrants to UK
you're telling me there's no category of them but there is for Balkan countries or single digit M countries?
Then again UK is a shithole I don't want to live in, so i don't really care. Don't try to reason it, in UK anything is possible

I'm welsh and Cornish
am I a nigger?

Attached: 1497229678654.jpg (1920x1080, 645K)

I know right, did I get any thanks, did I hell, some people are so ungrateful

Reminds of the girl in this school picture.

Attached: tmp_10491-Birmingham-school4773178404876760510.jpg (634x478, 83K)

leak and pasty nigger, sorry user

They only use 1, 2, and 3 now. And it only apples to skin tone.

What if white skin blue eyes light brown hair but curls? Do curls make one negroid?

fuck no dont listen to these anglo faggots. They are literally the ugliest country in Europe

Attached: methode_times_prod_web_bin_10ee0574-2919-11e9-a92b-e57f23e07fe4.jpg (685x385, 21K)

Rhineland bastard, sorry Adolph

This is racist
and its not what you think

Attached: 382jb1.jpg (800x453, 190K)

What a bunch of bullshit. The Celts have more Yamnaya(indo-aryan) DNA than you (((ANGLOS)))

Attached: HaakEtAlpage23Crop.jpg (625x546, 93K)

What you broke-dick pieces of shit fail to understand is that there is not a single human being on this planet that is pure "white". 100% of every fucking body is mixed to some degree, and the DNA services (23&me, etc) are proving that. So now all you have is this retarded, arbitrary, pulled-out-of-your-crusty-ass vice-signaling that you think impresses all the other racists. Congratulations, you're stupid!

PS: We are all winners of the evolutionary contest. We don't need to fight amongst ourselves. If you aren't fucking your women well enough, you are the direct cause of your own white genocide. Blaming others for your epic failures is the hallmark of all losers.

Fuck. Off.

>100% of every fucking body is mixed to some degree
no they aren't retard, they literally fill in gaps by randomly throwing in .02% jewish or native American or black

Yeah sure you ignorant inbred. Most of those on the left are Irish only a few are Scot like Sean Connery. Most attractive British actors are Irish prove me wrong. (hint you cant)
pic related average Irish actor

Attached: tout.jpg (1500x1500, 302K)

>albino
>highest life value
So OP is a nigger AND a faggot. Interesting.

Attached: Falbino.jpg (632x332, 23K)

cope from a mutt
My great great great great great great great grandfather was returning from a famous victory at Agincourt where he slay many a Frenchman for king and country when whilst traveling through West Sussex he happened to notice a fair maiden of the family Pendrill, she was as beautiful as any maiden he had ever seen, well that's as far back as I can trace my seat

Attached: 1566138959711.gif (492x499, 732K)

Well this settles it, this is actually a perfect representation on who is white and who is not.

Where do I fit in? Got pale white skin, near black hair and bright blue eyes.

Sure bud. Whatever makes you feel like your dying country is still relevant. Hows it make that us "mutts" have better looking whites than what you have in ur country. Never seen the U.K win any Miss Universe awards. Also am of French Canadian and Welsh descent I can trace my ancestry back all the way to the Filles du Roi. Catholics took way better records than you faggot

Attached: 1492085974358.jpg (1547x856, 1.06M)

Ask the ONS.

I'm tired of these fucking sixes and threes ruining our civilization.

you can identify as whatever race you want

Attached: Lammy.jpg (480x640, 57K)

I dont want to hear ur gay ass family larp. Facts are there the Celts are more European than you plus youre mixed in with us. Take a dna test faggot and tell me you dont have Celt ancestry. The mutt meme is such a shit cope. All western Euros are mutts the Anglo-Saxons are Germano-Celt mutts for example

>Never seen the U.K win any Miss Universe awards
Bitter and juvenile and partially negro, likely a bit more than partially as one can accurately asses the amount of negro on the IQ, this poster has a very low IQ therefore high percentage of nigger
It's ok user, you are what you are, just try to learn to accept yourself

Attached: 1557325040359.jpg (298x409, 22K)

Kek. I’d buy you a pint and order us some pork and beans. I just wanna make sure I’m spending time with a genuine Brit and not a muzzie. Nothing personal Nige

bottoms up old bean

Attached: djfsjnfs.jpg (660x440, 39K)

>uses greentext
>doesnt offer any proof to tell me im wrong
fuck off pasty nigger
>resorts to non-sequitur response
pic related is you and ur gay family

Attached: British-Family-Adopts-Nine-Children-with-Down-Syndrome.jpg (800x445, 332K)

I say white. Youre in bud no worries. Welcome.

stay mad mohammad

damn user England won 0 maybe because your women are ugly as shit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Universe#Miss_Universe_Organization_titleholders

>white race
>greek

Check Out this EXTREMELY HOT Server for the BEST LEWDS of TRAPS andd FEMALES!

discord gg/a2HBMrj

welsh are based and white
not sure about cornish

>white race
>anglos

Attached: 1551350056552.jpg (6048x2768, 3.1M)

>Never seen the U.K win any Miss Universe awards
Greentexted to illustrate my thesis that you are an extremely low IQ mutt, probably upwards of 40% nigger with 30% spic and a bit of Irish so you can make believe you're white
Imagine believing that kikery like Miss Universe is something any truly beautiful and honourable arian godess would sully herself with, silly mutt
Pic related is your self respect

Attached: amerimuttselfrespectshort.png (648x752, 337K)

fuck off nigger

yfw Karl Pilkington made the list

Attached: 1563528373311.jpg (249x249, 8K)

what is this autism

damn... none is so white like a fucking sheet paper.

>White race/(((WOTH)))/white other
Sloppy job, Mossad

>*Aryan
>projection intensifies
Learn to spell Mohammed. No nigger or spic DNA here, cant say the same for you though. You guys just let ur women fuck whoever huh? Imagine being thrown in jail for speaking out against mudslime rape.

that's advanced autism

ethnostate is retarded and only necessitated by a ridiculously overgrown state.

Great game, controls are a bit clunky but a challenging classic nonetheless

seething
>Arian
isn't incorrect
Is that the best you can do shartinmart?
I don't concern myself with what the plebians do and I live far from any swarthy folk such as yourself

Attached: 4gfa;.png (500x703, 423K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea_Lion#Deportation
>In an unrelated event, Hitler had on one occasion called the English lower classes "racially inferior".[149]

Attached: 1551351410627.png (1868x386, 737K)

>isn't incorrect
>Is that the best you can do shartinmart?
>I don't concern
Its literally "Aryan" you dumb bong. Jeez I thought our school systems were shit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_race
Arian is a sect of Christianity you absolute retard

>low life value

I create cutting edge tech to make the lives of diabetics easier, less painful, and cheaper. I actually have probably helped out a lot of people on this board

If anyone here wears a continuous glucose monitoring system or insulin pump you are welcome, and I'm puerto rican

>mongoloid
>asian
I hate fucking Brits. Asian is Mongoloid. Poojeets and Pakis are not fucking Asian.

What's catholic to do with anything, most of them are niggers.

So where do redheads fit on that scale?

and he was correct, I don't concern myself with the lower classes
Your future
>Arian isn't incorrect Amerimutt, just look it up

Attached: 1540652576316.png (1137x532, 1.7M)

literally when i type it in it
a. brings me to Arian Christianity
b.auto corrects to "Aryan"
Youre fucking retarded lol I even gave proof the fucking Wikipedia page even says "Aryan". Cope.
britannica.com/topic/Aryan

23 and me admitted they are lying about everyone having 1% whatever ancestry.
As for there being no one in the US that isnt mixed? I dont know. In Europe? Most Euroepeans are pure Europeans.

Never seen any of that in my life. Where the fuck did you find that?

don't worry fren, there's good news for you

Attached: 1533570662714.jpg (465x465, 50K)

Goddammit youre stupid

Attached: 3E226E53-61F7-493A-BD42-97265EB7BC45.jpg (330x499, 40K)

>russians
>white
>greeks
>not white
I'M LITERALLY SHAKING THIS CAN'T BE HAPPEN GREEKBROS

Citing one example proves that variations of correct spelling don't exist, not

>resorting to ad hominems
Thanks I officially won the argument and you presented no proper rebuttal only "lol mutt xd, lol retord haha"

If by "southern euros" you actually mean people like those "spanish" and "portuguese" kids there, then I'm IC1 no matter what you wankers say

>gypsy
>white

Roma Gypsies are Poos from india mixed with slavs and shit because their women are whores.