Does anyone know the source on these KKK murders?

Does anyone know the source on these KKK murders?

Is this really a problem today?

Attached: 68478582_1445090852321220_8965296909556121600_n.jpg (674x960, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TsYAVB2RR-0
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pilpul
freerepublic.com/focus/news/2309727/posts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is just a ploy to stamp out all leftist protest, so that the right can go full fascist, without any trouble

Nigger.

>Antifa has killed 0 Americans

What the fuck is this guy talking about? Antifa/John Brown gun club slaughtered 9 people at a bar in Dayton, Ohio just a couple weeks ago.

grug tier

Attached: grug.png (1400x1400, 107K)

They killed a lot of people in the beginning. They were basically Confederates who didn't accept the war was over and kept fighting through terrorist means. It wasn't designated a "terror org" because there wasn't such a thing at the time. Instead, the US passed the Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871 and destroyed it. Subsequent organizations using the same name were all dismanted or neutered by the Feds, as well. Grouping all the Klans together is dishonest. It would be like grouping Antifa with every communist insurgency that preceded them, and saying they're responsible for the Holodomor.

Ask him for the numbers for Muslims.

I'm cool with considering the KKK terrorists. They're not any more, but they definitely were.

As far as declaring "White Nationalists" a terror organization, there's not a White Nationalist organization. There are some organizations that believe in white nationalism, but none of them are /the/ White Nationalist Organization.

I'm almost 40 years old. I've been in prison, and all over the country. I have met Hells Angels, the Aryan Brotherhood, and MS13 members. I've met homosexual organized criminal groups I've met Navy Seals, and a guy who told me while very high on cocaine that he was a British intelligence agent.
I have never met someone who was in the KKK, I've never seen a KKK rally, or heard even in passing of them actually existing outside of the fever dreams of faggots.

The KKK hasn't killed anyone in the last 50 years.

lmfao if only.

I’ll bathe in his blood and use his skull as a cup

Attached: 3A95058D-5109-43B6-AAA1-7F195BE4F69B.png (551x627, 387K)

>it takes the klan 154 years to kill fewer people than niggers do in a single year
fucking rookies

how many people did the dayton antifa gunclub member kill not even a week ago? like 20?

>tweet from sand nigger

Antifa has killed Americans though.

Just off the top of my head, they murdered the lead singer of that skinhead band Bound for Glory

>I'm cool with considering the KKK terrorists.

They were mostly a bunch of local defensive militias that formed in response to crime and disorder in the post-civil war south. The 1920's Klan was also kind of a populist political movement. "Terrorism" implies that they were going out and looking for trouble, which generally wasn't the case. They participated in lynchings, but most were of criminals, and about ⅓rd of the people they lynched were white. None of that supports a "terrorist" narrative.

The actual terrorists in the early-1900's were the anarchists.

Attached: 1479518122840[1].jpg (1024x768, 159K)

There are less than 100 actual registered KKK members in 2017 (last time it was recorded).

Its literally nothing

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 17 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1275x637, 108K)

>White Nationalists
Is that an organization?

Stephan jigaboo

You're a fucking retard. You sit there and try to talk about Klan history without even knowing enough to bring up the three incarnations of the Klan. Then you throw up a weak as fuck attempt at redefining terrorism while justifying what was as often as not "there's a nigger, let's kill him".

Fucking actually learn the history before you try to sound like you know shit, because at the moment you just sound like a retarded partisan who has sucked David Duke's cock because he told you it would make the niggers go back to Africa.

All of those words yet you managed to say nothing at all

Antifa is too pussy to kill anyone. They just beat people retarded to bolster their ranks.

>terrorism is dependent on lethality
Just a reminder that these people believe in concepts liker "hate speech" and "linguistic violence."

>I have zero reading comprehension
Here it is in small words: that user's take is so idiotic it's laughable and is in no way supported by what actually happened or the words and actions of Klan members themselves.

Where is this "white nationalists" organization so I may consider joining

>Fucking actually learn the history
Knowledge is as it is produced today is nothing more than a communist plot. The academic in its daily activities is far more terroristic than any mass murder.

And here you are not providing even the slightest reasoning or counterexamples as to why, you're just screeching "WRONG WRONG WRONG".

>KKK and White Nationalists
Boogeyman phrases that don't actually exist in any meaningful form. The media simply assigns these titles to any sort of white on black crime or act of self defense

>Antifa
An actual organization that exists and is relevant in 2019

Attached: 1566078417231.webm (1280x720, 1.02M)

>white nationalist
>an organization

What a dumb shitskin.

And what about that old hippie boomer who tried to burn down the ICE facility a few weeks ago? Just because he failed miserably and got BTFO doesn’t mean he wasn’t committing a terroristic act.

what kind of prick calls himself Esquire?

Nigger, terrorism is political violence. Fucking don't be stupid.
>I can't be assed to bother to look into anything myself.
You're an academic nigger. Entirely lazy and worthless. It takes zero effort to find information on things like the night rides.

>Nigger, terrorism is political violence. Fucking don't be stupid.
All academic work today is an attack society that is akin to violence. The direct harm caused by these people is far more violent and terrorist than any recognized terror attack ever could be. Attacks on society should be recognized as much as attacks on bodies are, for they are even more damaging.

what a fag

>It takes zero effort to find information on things like the night rides.
Then why don't you post it? The burden of proof lies upon you, faggot.

Congrats. It's still not violence and by extension its not terrorism.

Things can be terrible without being another terrible thing. Getting shot and getting cancer both suck, but are still fundamentally different. Equating getting shot and getting cancer serves absolutely no purpose and does nothing but muddle the conversation.

Notice how he has title of nobility. He's part of the Federal/Jewish cabal. All lawyers are guilty of treason.

>Then why don't you post it? The burden of proof lies upon you, faggot.
Because fuck you. If you want to live in ignorance, then that's just you being a stupid nigger.
>burden of proof is against someone espousing a widely known and easily proveable position, and not the "omg, the KKK were nothing but sweet innocents who did nothing but give little old ladies candies during Sunday School".
You are nothing more than an intellectual nigger who will never amount to anything. Lazy, shiftless, and proud of ignorance. Fucking pathetic.

This sandnigger literally can't stand the sight of a white child.
Pic related.

Attached: aclu white chils qasim.jpg (704x1024, 177K)

Violence against the abstract entities which sustain human life is still violence. Shooting a society takes a more abstract form (in this case academic work) than shooting a human does. The cancer metaphor is nonsensical, while social cancers do exist, the the conscious intention of this academic work makes it more akin to murder than disease.

The problem you've been indoctrinated into the lifecult which is the basis of all left wing politics. That the human life is of the foremost value and that social problems can only only be understood in terms of the negative impact on individual bodies. This allows the academic to consciously take violent action against the abstract entities which sustain and have more value than the individual while pretending to be peaceful actors. You and all your beloved professor friends do nothing more than live a continuous act of terrorism against society itself.

esquire is a self appointed title that lawyers usually give to themselves
lawyers produce absolutely nothing and are useless non-humans

>5000+
I thought the number was barely above 1000

Antifa killed the lead singer of bound for glory in 1993

Why do people pretend the KKK is still a real thing? It's a couple feds grilling cheeseburgers and drinking light beer.

Go home if you're scared Qasemen Rashitim

>since 1995
How much you want to bet he picked that date to pretend McVeigh was a "white nationalist"?

The fuck are you on about?
>Violence against abstract entities...is still violence.
No, it isn't. It's shit like propaganda, subornation, or something similar. You can make the case that such is morally just as bad or worse than violence, but it still isn't violence.

>The problem you've been...lifecult
Nope. You'll notice that not once have I referred to some supposed sanctity of life because I abjectly reject such an idea. Violence is still only a physical thing done to physical beings.

>do you support me getting pot?

oh, you mean the guy who blew up a federal building because of what our government did in Iraq?
they don't seem to mention that

Antifa needs to be met with armed partisan millitias. Make it legal to fuck them up if they act like animals in the streets. This solves the problem of police brutality because they are outsourcing the solution.
youtu.be/TsYAVB2RR-0

>No, it isn't. It's shit like propaganda, subornation, or something similar. You can make the case that such is morally just as bad or worse than violence, but it still isn't violence. These are direct assaults with the conscious intention of being direct results. The damage intended is the same as the damage done to an individual who is physically harmed.
No, society is a body, and assaults against it are entirely the same as violence against individual bodies.
>Nope. You'll notice that not once have I referred to some supposed sanctity of life because I abjectly reject such an idea. Violence is still only a physical thing done to physical beings.
You still affirm it by privileging human life over the social organism which is experiencing the exact same conditions. You might not realized it, but you've internalized the dogma set out in documents like the UN Charter of Human Rights.

>President tweeting 'hopefully the mayor will be able to do his job' is about the extent of his real indluence.
Sad. Many such cases!

This

"White Nationalists" are not designated a terror organization because it is literally not an organization

It was actually because of what the goverment did to a bunch of Filipinos and blacks at Waco.

>burden of proof is against someone espousing a widely known and easily proveable position
Yes it is. All you've been doing is talking in circles and not providing any evidence to the contrary. You are just being a faggot and shall be treated as such.

Jesus Christ you're a moron. I don't "still affirm it by privileging" or whatever other stupidity you try to come up with. Words have meanings. Violence is a physical act. You cannot physically attack an idea. It has nothing to do with internalizing some UN charter or any other idiocy, it's just understanding how language works.

A gunshot is different from cancer. While both result in death and cause damage to the body, it's still important to maintain the distinction because the way one treats a gunshot is different from the way one treats cancer. Chemo isn't doing shit about that gaping wound. Similarly, in your retarded ass insistence to call everything violence, you are implying that attacks on societal fabric or whatever you want to call it are best handled in the same manner as a husband beating his wife, a mugger knifing a mark, or a cop taking down a resisting suspect, and that's plainly not true. Fuck, it also implies that violence is always necessarily a bad thing when it patently isn't.

Violence is just what it is, the physical manifestation of aggression. Nothing more, nothing less.

no, if you kill someone then you obviously were never *truly* antifa to begin with. same as how communism has never failed because true communism hasn't been tried.

why do we constantly have to explain this to you fascists?

>KKK killed 5000+ non-American invaders since 1865
>White nationalist have killed 313+ non-Americans invaders since 1995
>Antifa has killed 0 Americans since yesterday.

how many people have black people killed since 2018?

LOL
>I attempt to wholly redefine what "terrorism" actually means but no, you, you're the one that's talking in circles.

Get fucked. You have no intention of shedding your ignorance. You've had plenty of time to do so. I even supplied you with a really good jumping off point for looking into it. You truly are nothing but a nigger and if by some chance you have pure white blood, you're a shame and a traitor to everyone who has walked before you. A real white man knows how to use their resources and rejects ignorance. Niggers like you just embrace ignorance and helplessness.

Thank god you're probably too inept to ever breed.

We muslims don’t give a shit about white nationalism. He’s a Mossad shill like that imam of peace fag.

Those numbers don't even seem worth mentioning. What about black on white murders in just the last 10 years?

>Does anyone know the source on these KKK murders?
Southerner here.
The Klan was based during 1.0 version.
2.0 was kind of faggy.
3.0 was just feds and drunk guys, believe me, I do know some.

Esq. in this case stands for Esqrewed-up-in-the-head

>prevention of lynching
>prevention of fires
Kek

Attached: 9971518-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 65K)

Is “white nationalists” a terror organization? It’s cute how scared they are.

The police and FBI have treated the KKK like a criminal gang. They took the KKK seriously and the police investigated the klan and put some members in prison. Just because they weren't called terrorists doesn't mean anything.

>just a ploy

Attached: muh 4D chess right.png (1192x724, 1.22M)

Or communists

The democrats killed 5,000 people ? Democratic party = terrorist organization confirmed .

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pilpul

>The democrats killed 5,000 people ?
God damn there's always one dumb bastard.

Nigger

So yer saying Antifa is responsible for the Holodomor. Interesting .

Which is literally what you're doing with your stupid as fuck "if you don't spoon feed me this easy as fuck to find information, I'm going to pretend it does exist".

I'm not making circular arguments, I'm not playing rhetorical games. I'm outright stating that the information that shows exactly how stupid you are is easy as fuck to find and you're subhuman for not finding it, be it through incompetence or laziness.

You're just fucking afraid of the word terrorism. Someone who is too much of a coward to admiti that there's times when it's the best solution. No no no, of course no one you like can ever be a terrorist.

Fucking hell, a cowardly nigger.

Nigger

>Antifa is so disorganized they can't even kill someone

That's pretty weak, bruh.

It's similar to how gang shootings aren't counted as mass shootings (even though they are) and black nationalists are counted as right-wing for the purpose of terrorist attacks, and all data begins in 2005 because starting in 2000 would have to acknowledge 9/11 blows all these other piddly "terror attacks" out of the water in terms of magnitude.

>all murder is terrorism
So when are nogs going to be labeled as a terrorist organization?

Weak bait

>Words have meanings.
The meanings of words are always flexible and related to power. The attempts by academic stooges like yourself to do harm to an existing being in the same manner, for the same purpose, and having the same effects is fundamentally violence. Just because some people who through their control of intellectual institution can use their control of language (which is a use of their unequaled amounts of social power) can distance themselves from the inherently violent nature of their works in a way which allows them to accrue even more power.
>A gunshot is different from cancer. While both result in death and cause damage to the body, it's still important to maintain the distinction because the way one treats a gunshot is different from the way one treats cancer.
I explicitly explained that such work is in no way analogous to cancer while the exact same process of shooting an individual. The reason any response to these actions have failed is because the accepted forms of problematization do not allow us to even recognize this process as a mere problem, let alone the deliberate act of violence against a body that it really is.

>Violence is just what it is, the physical manifestation of aggression. Nothing more, nothing less.
I dont' know if you're actively being malicious or if you're just naive.

Democratic party members started the KKK . The whole "switched parties so we didnt do it" is cope .
freerepublic.com/focus/news/2309727/posts

If the right went full fash, you think a bunch of protestors are going to stop it?

The KKK is an organization, and white nationalists have several organizations they operate through, like the Proud Boys.
Antifa is not an organization, it’s just a boogeyman the right assigns to various disparate left wing dissidents

>Antifa is not an organization

Interesting. So, I would not be able to find groups of people who adhere to such ideology and wave a flag that upholds that ideology.

It's just a phantom; it's fake. Antifa is nothing and nobody.

I'll have to look into this and see if what you are suggesting is factual. Thanks for opening my eyes, friend!

>b-b-but my narritive!!!

Attached: 4DB7E730_7376_4F5D_9A80_56BBB2C4DFC4.jpg (678x616, 96K)

Are all people who wear the American flag part of the military? Then shut up

Proud boys arent white nationalists you idiot. They jave blacks and mexicans in their group its litterally just a bunch of conservatives who have military backgrounds.

I think the klan consists of 99% FBI agents trying to goad one poor sap into committing some kind of crime so it looks like they’re doing something. Pic related

Attached: 6922367F-F492-456B-8024-A679B504148F.jpg (736x936, 135K)

Niggers have killed more whites in the past 10 years than the KKK has killed whites over the course of 100.

>Antifa is not an organization, it’s just a boogeyman the right assigns to various disparate left wing dissidents
Informal organizations that have every single quality of being an organization are not organizations cause they're the good guys.
You exist in bad faith. Every breath you take is one taken in bad faith.

The last time the Klan murdered anyone (or at least any blacks) was 1980 IIRC, so closing in on 50 years ago. The Klan basically no longer exists. There are various splinter organizations - tiny, local things that hardly ever do anything but host tiny protests - but those groups must be half federal agents or local law enforcement guys undercover.

None of the White Nationalist Terrorists were members of any organizations of any kind related to white nationalism, so there isn't really any group that could be put on a list as a terrorist organization. There just isn't any WN terror organization.

Antifa, otoh, can be blamed for the Dayton shooting, and guys who call themselves antifa openly talk about how they're using violence (euphemistically referred to as "Direct Action") to intimidate their political opponents and prevent them from organizing or making public appearances - which is essentially the definition of terrorism.

So, all people who wave an Antifa flag aren't part of Antifa; and the same goes for the Nazi flag.

Interesting and eye-opening yet again.

Antifa is just the progressive form of KKK

Statist democrats fighting for slaves, and intimating any through physical violence.

Thats a typical communist or a jew. Then again, there isnt a difference between those 2.

Native Americans killed MILLIONS in the centuries that they inhabited the continent.

This without the memeflag.

I feel like the political intimidation thing is especially ignored. I mean, here we have a group of violent people who will admit and openly use violence - in order to get you to vote their way. That's a civil rights violation. That's literal intimidation by force. So where is the government response to this?