Pravoslavia - A Balkan Confederation

The main member states of this union will be Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia and Montenegro, with Kosovo being an autonomous region in Serbia. The point of this all is to unite the South Slavic Orthodox peoples into a single more powerful political entity, whether it be through a more decentralized approach such as a confederation or a more centralized federation. The union will be based on cultural and religious similarities, alongside the factor that all participating states use the Cyrillic alphabet. This way foreign influence will have a lesser effect on all member states, economic and demographic growth will be accelerated and minority groups will have a lesser impact on the political scene.

Attached: flag.png (1280x768, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkan_League
bulgarianhistory.org/suyznici-razboinici/
youtube.com/watch?v=oBjKtQzWWCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Terrible idea

Can we just make a NATO like organization, instead of setting up another civil war in 20 years
Call it the Skopje pact or whatever

fuck it we never tried that, let's do it

Attached: whatsaserb.jpg (359x216, 10K)

A map of all member states with their respective capitals, with Bulgaria hosting the capital of the confederation - Sofia. Of all cities, this is the most rational choice as it is close to the geographic center of the country and because of its high development and population.

Attached: PravoslaviaMap.png (501x450, 118K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkan_League
We could just bring back the old one.
Shit was comfy back then.

Attached: kmek78.png (490x400, 157K)

I suggest Turkey join too in token of their past historic ties and continued love of skewered mutton

bump

Attached: 1554535121356.jpg (710x473, 62K)

You're playing dangerous Bolgharia, you want another Srpska republiko inside your borders like last time? I mean how much can the balkans be fucking splintered anymore, are we gonna reach a point where everyone is their own personal breakaway state?
Is this how Libertarianism will rise here?

>No Republika Srpska
gay and homopilled

Attached: PravoslaviaMap2.png (501x450, 144K)

So what do you think that country forms and just invades republica srpska from Bosnia?

make ohrid capitol

Lol no, just do the gay referendum shit and send in the little green men

Doesn't make sense, it is neither in the geographic center, nor is it a particularly important city. Even so, the capital does not matter all that much anyways because of the nature of the union.

Yes you're right

deport all gypsy niggers to romanistan

yo wtf is going on in Croatia

Attached: 1528295431751 (1).png (1515x1076, 1.2M)

Biggest city will be Belgrade

the ultimate shithole union!

Attached: Episode_09_-_Gaoranger.jpg (1364x768, 168K)

Croatia doesnt sit with us on the same table during lunch break

American influence

Always a possibility, it'll only strengthen the union if it doesn't lead to war.

Attached: PravoslaviaMap3.png (2165x1479, 883K)

kosovars would rape you all

Yes sure, but Belgrade is not in the geographic center and it doesn't make sense for it to be the leading candidate for a capital.

memeflag gtfo

bulgarianhistory.org/suyznici-razboinici/

They can chose to be part of our empire again. This is the best I can do for the sl*vs.

Attached: 1562734600191.jpg (514x825, 65K)

Another country withdrew Kosovo recognition today
Tick tock Alboshit

Attached: KosovoWar.png (689x1349, 853K)

serbs are based

youtube.com/watch?v=oBjKtQzWWCQ

Which is why it's better for it to be an economic and military rather then political union
Serbia gets Montenegro and RS, Bulgaria gets Macedonia

bump

based

Well, the union I'm proposing is not like the Yugoslav one, it is much less restrictive on its members and it also being a political union, means foreign influence will be kept under control. A confederation is essentially an economic and military union with political elements, as the central government has very limited power.

That's nice, but whos the top

The part about countries "getting" other countries sounds much easier on paper than it actually is.

Representatives from each member state get together in the capital to make decisions about the central administration, no republic has more influence than the other.

Attached: Cmonson.png (123x192, 58K)

I'm quite uninformed on the balkans, aside from the alphabet are there other reasons why you didn't include croatia?
Is it the fact that you're orthodox and they're catholics? Or is it more of an historical feud from when jugoslavia splitted out?

It's more because of the feud between Croatia and Serbia, I doubt Croatia would actually join such a union, or any kind of union at this point in time. But yeah, they are a different denomination and they also use a different alphabet.

Seems plausible, I wouldn't mind desu.