Be Honest, Would You Still Support the Nazis

If not for the cool uniforms?

Their "ideology" is very low-IQ (conspiracy theories etc). Plus they committed genocide against whites (non-Jewish Poles: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation), a genocide you deny, based on Jow Forums memes.

Attached: waffen-ss.jpg (183x275, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p389_hitler.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untermensch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untermensch#Nazi_propaganda_and_policy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_certificate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_Broadcast_on_the_12th_Anniversary_of_Coming_to_Power
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1933_Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election
bitchute.com/video/JaHCkwQVnYhf/
thejc.com/news/world/top-five-donors-to-clinton-campaign-are-jewish-1.54312
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)
archive.org/details/Hitler_Speeches
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poles did the same to them before WW2. Lurk more.

he's just prince harry new outfit...

When the nationality problem in the former Polish state was growing ever more intolerable in 1939, I attempted to eliminate the unendurable conditions by means of a just agreement. I may also add here that in all of these German proposals, nothing was demanded that had not previously belonged to Germany. In fact, we were willing to give up much that had belonged to Germany before the [First] World War.

Attached: 1530389841731.png (1031x650, 39K)

You will recall the dramatic events of that period -- the steadily increasing numbers of victims among the ethnic Germans [in Poland]. You, my deputies, are best qualified to compare this loss of life with that of the present war. The military campaign in the East has so far cost the entire German armed forces about 160,000 deaths, whereas during just a few months of peace [in 1939] more than 62,000 ethnic Germans were killed, including some who were horribly tortured. In addition, the other minority population groups [notably the Ukrainians] were subject to a fate that was no less severe.

Attached: 1540907307578.png (662x392, 92K)

The former Polish government refused to respond to these proposals in any way. In this regard, the question presents itself: How is it possible that such an unimportant state could dare to simply disregard such proposals and, in addition, carry out further cruelties against the Germans, the people who have given this land its entire culture, and even order the general mobilization of its armed forces?

Attached: 1544524472972.jpg (597x294, 88K)

A look at the documents of the [Polish] Foreign Ministry in Warsaw later provided the surprising explanation. They told of the role of a man [President Roosevelt] who, with diabolical lack of principle, used all of his influence to strengthen Poland's resistance and to prevent any possibility of understanding. These reports were sent by the former Polish ambassador in Washington, Count [Jerzy] Potocki, to his government in Warsaw. These documents clearly and shockingly reveal the extent to which one man and the powers behind him are responsible for the Second World War. Another question arises: Why had this man [Roosevelt] developed such a fanatic hostility against a country that, in its entire history, had never harmed either America or him?

Attached: 1549404258978.jpg (846x339, 106K)

No, we did not, Germans lived peacfully, we never killed 9 million Germans.

Germany's Declaration of War Against the United States
ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p389_hitler.html

Attached: 1551660338009.jpg (734x946, 654K)

Poles invaded their Slovak neighbours in 1938 and annexed 800km2. 250,000. You're the biggest hypocrites around.

Attached: 1539805848404.png (492x406, 13K)

Nazis of the 1930s-1940s were an anti-commie movement exclusively. Surprised how often they are confused for being a purely anit-jew group.

sometime you have to break a few eggs to gas the kikes

Poland had 3,000,000 jews before the war, many people like to forget this.

Attached: thanks-hitler.jpg (2400x1186, 269K)

We took land stolen by czechs in 1920. All the docyments you posted are so fucking fake from low tier sites, shut up nigger and eat your shit, becouse thats what you produce the most.

i would rather live under the principles set forth in Mein Kampf than the Communist Manifesto

Attached: ssb.jpg (700x540, 106K)

You hate when people point out your hypocrisy eh? Slovaks fought within the Wehrmacht and Hitler praised them at length.

Attached: 1418554654343.jpg (516x640, 85K)

Remember, Hitler haters can't produce one anti-Slav poster or recorded Hitler speech.

Attached: 1514135420790.jpg (585x785, 52K)

And Germans didn't kill 9 million Poles. That is all Soviet-Jewish propaganda. The only people not executed or sent to Siberia by the Soviets were those who either had a bad experience fighting the Germans or those who wouldn't talk about their good experiences.

My dad's housekeeper, a Pole, was captured near Berlin and sent to Siberia, never to be heard from again. That was the same fate most of my dad's Polish friends who fought the Russians faced.

Remember, the original claims of German atrocities around Polish repression was based on the Katyn murders - which the Soviets and Poles admitted were Soviet atrocities and not German ones.

After the war was over Poles picked up where they left off in 1939 and ethnically cleansed millions more alongside the Red Army.

Attached: 1444640890845.jpg (655x518, 93K)

He planned their extermination, like all Slavs, he planned to resettle/kill all Slavs and Populate all the land with germans, thats what the Libensraum was for.

Well Iraq that actually is a very good question, the Nazi uniforms are top shelf no doubt. But many of the uniforms during that time were pretty cool. You also have to take into account that other movements like the silver legion, the BUF and the black shirts that provide good examples of great uniform design.

To answer your second statement, the poles had a chance to ally with Germany but they slapped the olive branch right out of their hand, so instead they got fucked by the USSR and Germany for their troubles.

Mein Kampf you idiot.

He didn't even fully annex Poland at the height of WWII whereas Poles literally ethnically cleansed millions of Germans for "living space" at the end of the war. Hitler used the term Lebensraum seven times in Mein Kampf and four of them are about jews. Poles are Aryans, you can't produce any anti-Slav recorded speeches or posters.

Attached: 1437633218372.jpg (640x838, 65K)

Both of them hated us, wanted us gone. We caused the truble so they wanted to get rid of it.

I've actually read Chapter 14 - Eastern policy. Hitler considered Poles to be fully Aryan. Hitler could have wiped Poles off the planet in 1940 if that was his plan.

Attached: 1514135652898.jpg (584x819, 129K)

Yet Hitler cleansed your country of jews and had Poles run the camps. Here's one that Trump just deported.

Attached: 1534889569845.jpg (999x754, 207K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untermensch

The entire concept of the Untermensch was invented to refer to and justify the conquest of Slavs. I'm sure you'll call this a forgery, brainlet, but a whole booklet was published by the SS about how Slavs are subhumans fit for slavery and extermination.

Attached: the subhuman.jpg (600x879, 90K)

Read your own wikipedia article you subhuman.

>Joseph Goebbels said that "subhumans exist in every people as a leavening agent"
>"Der Untermensch", edited by Himmler
>It was translated into Greek, French, Dutch, Danish, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Czech and seven other languages.

Attached: german-communist.jpg (600x800, 142K)

We resettled them becouse there were shit tone of lands Allies and Soviets promised and gave us, we wanted to get rid of them. Just like they tried to get rid of us.

Yes, in Mein Kampf Hitler justifies the conquest of Russian on racial (anti-Slav) grounds and also ridicules Vienna as a Babel of races, because of the slavic minorities. You brainlets need Ahmed to teach you European history.

>Hitler considered Poles to be fully Aryan
You just made that up. Which is why you will be unable to provide a source.

Most guys I know would instantly turn on the invaders if the opportunity arises

Hitler didn't even blame the Poles for kicking off the war, he blamed Anglo-Americans for giving guarantees that they knew they couldn't meet.

Attached: 1418092027080.jpg (750x1055, 154K)

Get wrecked again bitch.

>A "Swede or an Englishman, a Frenchman or Czech, a Pole or Italian" was considered to be related, that is, "Aryan".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_certificate

Attached: 1430927390454.jpg (970x863, 173K)

>Read your own wikipedia article you subhuman.
OK, it says in the lead paragraph:

>Untermenschen is a term that became infamous when the Nazis used it to describe non-Aryan "inferior people" often referred to as "the masses from the East", that is Jews, Roma, and Slavs – mainly Poles, Serbs, and later also Russians.

>Conspiracy theories are low IQ
No matter how hard shills try to push this nobody agrees.

It's right in your own wikipedia article. The magazine with the German communist you posted was translated into five different Slavic languages.

>Joseph Goebbels said that "subhumans exist in every people as a leavening agent"
>"Der Untermensch", edited by Himmler
>It was translated into Greek, French, Dutch, Danish, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Czech and seven other languages.

Attached: 1531294928850.jpg (1138x640, 128K)

pay attention to this:
Hitler wanted to settle the lands and bring up the Pole's standard of living. There were two rounds of young German men who invaded Poland. The first was the army that overthrew ZOG and the second wave was road builders and other infrastructure improvements.

Attached: shovel09.jpg (640x480, 85K)

I'm asking for a source for Mein Kampf. Under German law, relating to current German citizens, there was a wider concept of Aryan. This did not apply to the overwhelming majority of Slavs (not German citizens), who were marked for extermination or slavery.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost

I'm still looking forward to your quote from Mein Kampf where Hitler says Poles are Aryans or equal to Germans.

Again, Hitler haters can't produce one anti-Slav poster or recorded Hitler speech. Hitler wrote that Germanics are the natural leader race of Europe and that Slavs are inferior in Chapter 14 - Mein Kampf. Obviously this is the case.

Attached: serbshit.jpg (1253x364, 72K)

Idk what you read but it wasnt Mein Kampf, take your meds schizo. You know I remember very well tales of my Grand Grandpa and from my Grandpa about the brother of my Grandpa was sent to work in Germany just so my family could live in the teretori belonging to the reich, I remember also stories about Germany artilery firing in 1941 from the fucking backyard. You werent there, you dont even live in europe, you know horse shit.

Generalmeme Ost literally doesn't exist. You're not even reading your own articles.

Attached: 1428364128165.jpg (556x806, 45K)

Hi Schlomo!

He would have left a nominally independent Poland under the German dominated superstate, not too dissimilar to what you see today I guess. Poland wasn't even fully annexed at the height of WWII.

Attached: -a-map-showing-europe-at-the-height-of-the-Ed2a6c8dba4b99286cda9b564c133b13b.jpg (2000x1834, 385K)

Yes, mudslime

How do you explain how so many Polish civilians died under German occupation? We're talking approximately 2.5 million people, or 20% of all of them. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation

compare this to the (non-Jewish) civilian deaths in countries considered racially superior, such as Denmark and France, which were negligible.

Also, why did the Nazis raze Warsaw to the ground if they had such great respect for the Poles?

The highest Polish government estimates are 1,800,000 non-jews dying from all unnatural causes. Poles were roasting German women and children from the air for years, don't forget.

Attached: 1514121969101.png (877x588, 656K)

It was an existential fight and by the end of the war entire villages were burned if a single communications cable was cut. Poland is doomed whether you can see it or not.

Attached: 1514122370151.png (861x578, 470K)

Cite, with chapter and page number, a specific phrase that you believe called for harm to come against the Poles.

Go on, I'll wait. I have the book open on my table now.

I'd support any ideology so long as it promises to get the shit skins under control.

Attached: 1557276964865.jpg (992x768, 118K)

>The highest Polish government estimates are 1,800,000 non-jews dying from all unnatural causes.
No, the highest estimate is nearly 3 million.

In Chapter 14 - Eastern Policy Hitler makes the case that Slavs are inferior to Germans and that Germans are the destined leader race of the Aryans. He makes a damn good case and that's why nobody quotes him. The President and PM of Ukraine are jewish right now, keep that in mind.

Attached: Screenshot_206.jpg (629x390, 31K)

I said government estimate. Hitler cleansed the jews from Poland and he could have done the same with the Poles with little effort. The Bolsheviks famined 6,000,000 Slavs in the early 1930's, he knew how to do it.

Attached: 1524907845231.png (480x605, 685K)

Check Out this EXTREMELY HOT Server for the BEST LEWDS of TRAPS and FeEMALES!

discord gg/a2HBMrj

Bro I’m not saying “ugh le poles are evil for oppressing German minorities!”

You did unto them and they did unto you. Both had their reasons. Let’s never do it again, though, okay?

All the small European nations who capitulated, confident of Allied assurances, are facing complete annihilation. It is entirely uninteresting whether this fate will befall them a little earlier or later, what counts is its implacability. The Kremlin Jews are motivated only by tactical considerations; whether in one case they act with immediate brutality or, in another case, with some reticence, the result will always be the same.
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_Broadcast_on_the_12th_Anniversary_of_Coming_to_Power

Attached: 1540498531741.png (893x818, 1.35M)

>why did the Nazis raze Warsaw to the ground
Because that is what you do when a city does not surrender in war. It is called a Fortress City. Other famous fortress cities of WWII are Stalingrad, Leningrad and Berlin.

On the other hand, the vast majority of Allied bombing campaigns were deliberately targeting civilians without an accompanying ground offensive, which was an actual war crime. Dresden, Tokyo, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Hamburg and every German city with a population of over 100,000 people.

Attached: dresden1.jpg (800x800, 166K)

Hitler spoke about the Polish struggle against Bolshevism in his final address to the nation.

Attached: 1514122465229.png (425x640, 419K)

Rotterdam and Warsaw were both militarily entrenched and refused to surrender. The Polish government today admits it was a legitimate military target under international law in 1939.

Attached: Frauenkirche-dresden-church-before-after-CC-David.jpg (706x480, 81K)

I said a specific phrase. Be specific. Use his words, not just kvetch about how bad a chapter made you feel about yourself.

By handing Russia to Bolshevism, it robbed the Russian nation of that intelligentsia which previously brought about and guaranteed its existence as a state. For the organization of a Russian state formation was not the result of the political abilities of the Slavs in Russia, but only a wonderful example of the state-forming efficacy of the German element in an inferior race.

Numerous mighty empires on earth have been created in this way. Lower nations led by Germanic organizers and overlords have more than once grown to be mighty state formations and have endured as long as the racial nucleus of the creative state race maintained itself. For centuries Russia drew nourishment from this Germanic nucleus of its upper leading strata. Today it can be regarded as almost totally exterminated and extinguished. It has been replaced by the Jew. Impossible as it is for the Russian by himself to shake off the yoke of the Jew by his own resources, it is equally impossible for the Jew to maintain the mighty empire forever. He himself is no element of organization, but a ferment of decomposition.

Mein Kampf, Chapter 14 - Eastern Policy.

Attached: 1543870150492.jpg (906x689, 158K)

Sorry, I misread your flag for being the Pole and didn't finish reading your post.

They would look even more cool in midnight blue. Black is passé and too try-hard. Midnight blue says, "I'm back and I'm going to finish the job that I started."

>Their "ideology" is very low-IQ (conspiracy theories etc)
u probably believe in the holocaust conspiracy theory

Attached: 1557440565611.jpg (524x757, 102K)

>"hundreds of thousands of people on Jow Forums support Nazism JUST because of the uniforms guys, trust me, I know!!1!"

Fuck off

Attached: Screenshot_20190817-213831.png (1080x1051, 264K)

Joseph Goebbels - The Jewish Problem
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/

Attached: 1514121878795.png (889x590, 693K)

Adolf Hitler speaks to Americans
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/

Attached: 1503090254361.jpg (922x482, 150K)

my question is why was poland killing germans? 58000 i belive before hitler acted

Poles became increasingly unhinged after the NSDAP won the 1933 and 1935 Danzig elections with absolute majorities.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1933_Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election

Attached: 1443053037315.jpg (1200x811, 627K)

but why though Communism?

No more brother wars

Well this certainly struck a nerve.

Yeah, I'm obviously right. It's the uniforms and the allure of the forbidden. None of you have even read books about the era.

I don't understand.

Blown the fuck out.

Attached: 1514122114700.png (853x578, 610K)

>It is not for ideas that we live!
>Not for theories!
>Not for fantastic party programs!
>No!
>We live and fight for the German people!
>For the preservation of its existence!

The Truth Shall Triumph
bitchute.com/video/JaHCkwQVnYhf/

Attached: 1509663598092.jpg (1024x768, 131K)

Check Out this EXTReEMELY HOT Server for the BEST LEWDS of TRAPS and FEMALES!

discord gg/a2HBMrj

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Attached: 1510622069678.jpg (1600x1169, 281K)

I can’t recognize your flag. Anyways, it’s okay, the SS has volunteer legions, I’m sure the next reiteration will have something similar that you can join.

why would the poles kill them though? Why did they have an issue with Germans in danzig voting for the NS?

Here's the SS commander in charge of the razing. Poor sod, didn't run fast enough. The Russians stretched his neck after the war.

Attached: Stroop-1951v.jpg (170x245, 10K)

i love weed

Hitler had Slav SS divisions, Slav field officers, and Slav attachment divisions to the Wehrmacht. He thanked specific Slav nations at length in many speeches.

Attached: 1544151151847.jpg (575x800, 182K)

EUROPE WILL RETURN

Israel's samson option will not work!

>poles
>white

Attached: evolution_of_man.jpg (1515x2079, 534K)

>Why did they have an issue with Germans in danzig voting for the NS?
They didn't. This is the half baked propaganda for starting the war and getting Lebensraum. David Irving among other "based" historians recognizes that this was just war propaganda against the Poles. If only one of you "Nazis" would read a book about the Nazis.

Why did Poles pick up where they left off after the war and ethnically cleanse millions more? Propaganda, inherent baseness, experience during the war.. a combination of factors. There were 3,000,000 jews in Poland in 1939 and they had all but a monopoly on private press and political financing.

Attached: 1553473751536.jpg (1104x9958, 2.96M)

>Hitler had Slav SS divisions
Yes, the policy changed after Stalingrad when they were desperate for cannon fodder. This is also when Arabs were recruited for the SS.

fuck off nigger

You didn't even know that Poles were issued Aryan certificates or that subhuman had nothing to do with race. Show us the David Irving quotes, i'm very familiar with his work. I quote it to stormdrains that deny the Holocaust quite often.

Attached: 1483917324172.jpg (912x1140, 249K)

There wasn't an Arab SS division dumbass. You really don't have a fucking clue, do you?

Attached: 1520492006744.jpg (426x510, 41K)

Top five donors to Clinton campaign are Jewish
thejc.com/news/world/top-five-donors-to-clinton-campaign-are-jewish-1.54312

Attached: 1433874792333.jpg (572x800, 60K)

Or you can rely on what investigators at the time were saying and the stories from your family.

My dad grew up in East Prussia, near Danzig and they were more patriotic than mainland Germans. They were under constant pressure from the Polish government which surrounded them on all sides and were ecstatic when Hitler came to power because they thought they might have a chance to survive and thrive.

>There wasn't an Arab SS division dumbass

There were Arabs and Blacks that fought but yes

>Yes, the policy changed after Stalingrad
I can quote him thanking Slav nations in 1941.

Attached: 1513825488903.jpg (736x548, 59K)

No there wasn't. There was a Bosnian/Aryan/Muslim SS division that was used to purge Yugo Bolsheviks. That's it. The allies had millions of Muslim/nigger troops fight on our side during both world wars.

Attached: 1524910831769.png (400x558, 630K)

>Plus they committed genocide against whites
Polish people still exist, so no they didn't. Also, poland was killing germans on the border for quite a while and hitler finally got sick of it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-E10593,_Bromberg,_Leichen_getöteter_Volksdeutscher.jpg (800x539, 97K)

"The Slavs are a mass of born slaves, who feel the need of a master." -Hitler

"Our role in Russia will be analogous to that of England in India." - Hitler

"It would be a mistake to claim to educate the native." - Hitler

"I am not a partisan, either, of a university at Kiev. It's better not to teach them to read." -Hitler

As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a concentration camp!" - Hitler

You can't produce one anti-Slav poster or recorded Hitler speech, and you know it.

Attached: 1463574803424.jpg (587x534, 105K)

Here are 400 Hitler speeches. Show me the bacon.
archive.org/details/Hitler_Speeches

Attached: 1509436433446.jpg (784x1024, 154K)

That's what happens when you're a retarded shill pretty much