How can we wipe out 6.9 billion humans from earth?

One idea is we could program these drones to kill all humans with a certain darkness of skin color. Build 1 billion of them and set them free.

youtube.com/watch?v=TlO2gcs1YvM

Attached: drones-1024x646.jpg (1024x646, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B_zfMyzXqfI
leprogres.fr/lyon/2016/03/22/le-sans-abri-rentre-au-p4-comme-dans-un-moulin
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biosafety_level
youtube.com/watch?v=FDPFkfH7tTQ
youtu.be/swDIEdqSqGk?t=45
bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/
io9.gizmodo.com/scientists-say-its-possible-to-blow-up-the-sun-on-pur-1081542892
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>6.9 billion people
>build a billion

Wtf user. I’m with ya, but come on.

Reminder: Murder bots are protected by the 2nd amendment too

bioweapon mofo, gene related virus combo

If you want to drastically reduce the human population, you need something more indiscriminate. Technology can be subverted. Go old school. Get a crop blight that targets specific crops (like rice) and deploy it in Asia and Africa. It might take a few years but it would be effective.

Type-o. 10 billion at least.

The sun is going to do it. And soon.
youtu.be/B_zfMyzXqfI

It can't be gradual or confined to specific geographical areas. You'll just end up with Africa being imported to your backyard. It has to be global, and the impact immediate, or near immediate.

ebolachan loves the darkies.
not so much the light ones.
have faith.

I was going to say turn off the Sun for a month, but that already happens every year near the arctic circle and nobody dies.

Attached: kiltti tyttö.jpg (463x688, 94K)

If you're thinking of a mean to restore humanity back to a sustainable population, all you need to do is to cut off western "support" in africa.
India? Well they'll probably handle it themselves.
China? They're already doing it to themselves.

if you werent severely mentally retarded you'd realize that a virus targeting people that carry x% of melanin would be a much more realistic and efficient means

Attached: ssblm.jpg (618x613, 55K)

western support is attributed through Israel Supremacy, and in this process, the white man facilitates his own demise.

LOTGH was fucking right

soon this shit will exist, and the only effective countermeasure will be to simply jam all communication frequencies. soon we will be back to fighting with carrier pigeons

We need to raid a P4 Laboratory which contains altered viruses and bacteriological weapons.

There is one in Lyon, France, I live less than an hour away from it.

Now i'm not saying shit or anything, but this building is really underprotected, a homeless even managed to get in to spend the night leprogres.fr/lyon/2016/03/22/le-sans-abri-rentre-au-p4-comme-dans-un-moulin

There are things in there that are airborne, extremely contagious, medecine resilient and very deadly, all were altered to be as powerful as possible, these niggas shouldn't even exist in nature, they could wipe out 99% of humanity within MONTHS

You need an end of the world? Well be my guest, raid this place, or maybe find one near you en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biosafety_level

Explosive drones the size of a dragonfly that carry out self-executing smart contracts

whoops

Attached: jammer.jpg (764x1280, 105K)

Attached: 1560471873684.gif (500x600, 1.2M)

There is no Rice in Africa

Maybe shit is played fast and loose in baguette land, but in the USA BSL-4 labs are built with the same safety and hardness standards as US Embassies. Anti-ram bollards, EM shielding, no scalable windows, hardened rooftops, you name it.

We need a virus that attacks melanin but only transmits through traditional nigger behavior.

Burn all available oil resources (we are doing it right now). Then wait couple of years and watch how the non-industrial low tech countries starve to death. No fertilizers - no mechanized agriculture - no crops - no food. Easy.

Sickle cell carriers.

Just build 10 billion drones bro

All you really need to do is wipe out the Jews/western liberal elite. Once they are gone it would be tri

Yeah... Ours in France (we have 2 of them) are shitty... The army isn't protecting the Lyon one, making it the best chance for someone willing to end humanity.

Man I can't wait to fucking play Plague Inc IRL

All you really need to do is wipe out the Jews/western liberal elite. Once they are gone it would be trivial for whites to do away with brown people, perhaps even in a non-violent way.

STOP COMING UP WITH WAYS TO KILL BLACK PEOPLE...YOU INCELS MASS SHOOTING FAGGOT...HAVE SEX...FBI OPS TRYING TO KILL ME AGAIN

trigger a massive solar flare and scorch the surface earth long enough

Remove the puppeteers and their puppets collapse on their own

This actually does not need any triggering, we are overdue for a massive solar storm, which will leave hundreds of millions without electricity. Just too bad it will be mostly people near the poles, meaning white countries. Not us though, for some odd reason our electric network is hardened against that kind of a phenomenon. America and most of the EU is fucked though.

Lotgh?

We can genocide them conventionally. What's the problem?
If we employ one million people for genocide then we can easily kill half a billion a year.

But the sun isn't "turned off" for all of the earth but just a small polar region.

Imagine if people put toxoplasmosis or brain worn in the water of ghettos

>Ben Davidson
>Not the chad diamond.
Check this guy out user, you might like him a bit better.
youtube.com/watch?v=FDPFkfH7tTQ

Starvation. Just stop shipping money and food to the shitholes, including China. Easy, peasy.
>Sorry, big BBQ this weekend, no pork for you

Attached: 1535129135279.png (370x377, 126K)

Do you think this has anything to do with trumps interest in Greenland?

I counter your counter with an embedded flight and targeting AI.

Every lethal disease can be shut down with quarantine. There is a reason no one in the developed world has to worry about ebola.

drones need to communicate to work dummy.

no way the U.S gov or any military for that matter would ever create fully autonomous killing machines, they still want to control them

also what is an emp?

legend of the galatic heroes.

Bioweapon that targets those with the RH positive protein. That will leave about 500 million left.

-t illuminati

No they cant

Build bunkers and let nukes fly
It's the only way to get instant gratification

Attached: 1560407035304.webm (1920x1080, 1.74M)

No give the government those rights.

Then give yourself gun control laws and take away your rights. trump can do this vote for him in 2020.

- note: not saying anyone needs murder bots, but more or so don't give the government too much power (obvious on this part at least).

>kill all humans with a certain darkness of skin color
Based.

Attached: drones.jpg (2007x1399, 359K)

Based and Dokter Pianka pilled.

Just ask Ebola-chan to do it

Ok the drones run cluster software and can communicate via optical beams. I don't have an answer to EMP though, I'm not familiar with the benefits or limitations of EMP hardened devices.

Also Im not a dummy you cunt

Plum fucking island.

/Thread
This is now an Ebola-Chan Nigger hate thread

Honestly. I understand the illuminati a bit better now. I think I’m starting to get it truly. Overpopulation isn’t a meme. Whites are too altruistic and are the cause of the population boom. A shrinking white population means a shrinking world population. Maybe it’ll be fast enough to ease and possibly even prevent the mass extinction we’re going through.

Noice. fuck you plebs

Guys this is not hard. To kill the niggers all you need is a dangerous enough STD. And then not cure it fir them

We need to convince Trump to nuke China and India and africa to save the planet.

That's the only way to save the planet from climate change which would kill billions anyways.

What is AIDS?

Also, the worlds poles are shifting and we’re possibly entering a solar minimum. So many things are coming our way, and soon.

Jews are the problem, this wont work.

The most efficient way would be trans humanism where everyone is uploaded to a HDD and their bodies killed, and then after a suitable period, say 15 minutes, unplug the drive and put it on a shelf.

Jesus just fucking kill me instead.

>via optical beams
lol no

i work in photonics and light based communications, if you really want an explanation as to why that wouldn't work ill post it.

sorry for calling you a dummy, force of habbit

lol

stop pooing in the loo

That's literally an episode from Doctor Who.
youtu.be/swDIEdqSqGk?t=45

Nuclear propulsion rocket with a uranium ball into the center of the sun to explode it.

I would just put a big electromagnetic device in my home.

I am professional drone pilot and know this is impossible because they have 20 minute flight time are super fragil and can’t fly correctly near magnetism.

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/

io9.gizmodo.com/scientists-say-its-possible-to-blow-up-the-sun-on-pur-1081542892

This is America.

another plague or nuclear war is the only way

Make it 20, just in case.

I would be okay with this if we could all persist perpetually as bots migrating through the internet wherever we please

>so long as I can make my own memes

Sends signals that gives the devices orders to destruct prematurely, Heh Nothin Personel Drones.

Do you think it’s easy to enforce a quarantine if it effects an entire nation? All it takes is one refugee to fuck it all up. Even if you kill all the refugees it takes one greedy fuck stalking the quarantine site for riches to introduce a payload of viruses to another population

In all honesty, it would go like this eventually. Blanket Nerve Gas or similar in high pop areas. All forms of "the grid" would be cut off from non elite Rural areas. Those that remain would either be hunted for sport or put to work ala Hunger Games. The top would control entire districts like a techno Nobility.

Well since AIDS, World Hunger and Malaria won't kill 'em maybe try to get black plague? You can start with India, actually don't they're in the die from lack of clean water department.

While legally i don't condone

Has anyone played the zero escape series? Radical-6. I just thought about this the other day when i was having issues with sensory overload. Everything was too fast for my brain to process and i got dizzy as shit. Furthermore it felt like some ....pressure? In my brain wanted...no...needed to escape from my skull. I just wanted it to stop.

Inb4 migraine. It was not. Not even close.

But the idea is people get infected with this virus that wipes out like 75% of people due to similar symptoms i described. It makes them complete sudoku.

Create an airborne disease, vaccinate those who you do not want do die.

No form of Virus or Bacteria would be used. Even if it could be DNA specific coded. 1. It could get out of control. 2. There is always the X Factor in nature. It would be completely artificial means.

Suicide.
Why don't you lead by example...

If you’re not gonna give the man an answer why even post in the thread, cunt?

>hi! I wanna commit mass-murderer
Why do you want to be hanged by the neck until dead OP?

>How can we wipe out 6.9 billion humans from earth
We only need to wipe out 15 million JEWS you stupid fucking leaf.

herb

This is one of the most retarded threads I’ve ever read.

Earth’s population will settle at about 11 billion in the near future. We don’t have enough resources, this is not sustainable and it won’t be 11 billion Europeans that’s for sure

Attached: C793AE23-CC01-405E-82E0-AACF07E5D5AC.jpg (1000x690, 104K)

Attached: 314513E5-C235-4C12-A191-05D961605084.gif (684x784, 612K)

Maybe Japan will do something

Attached: 8493B732-80B5-488E-B646-F5B21C6767C5.jpg (500x737, 87K)

Attached: 6A327528-21BA-44DF-9D5B-572D65A71B21.png (1835x2448, 2.13M)

Just gotta stop assisting Africa in every way, let them deal by themselves with their little "world" hunger problems etc.

But that won’t happen

Attached: 5BAA2175-4D55-4159-A39C-13B82B3B257E.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Going to take a shot in the dark here, but the only people that are getting wiped out in the coming years (from not being able to spread their shit tier genes), are the types of incels that spend their weekends larping on an anime imageboard, about how to wipe out other races. Just a hunch :)

Attached: 130988737730.jpg (640x512, 85K)

>people that can't count to 100 trying to talk about a billion

Round Robin: Kikes vs Islan, Dravidapoo vs Chankoro, Niggies vs Atzatlan-13. Also, automated meat processing innovations that hygienically produce fertilizers (e.g., blood meal) and dried aquatic foods from race-bolshies.

Attached: he shouldn't have got in my way.png (1024x430, 784K)

Dilate.

Attached: 19B54599-8668-4174-A080-FD56F6F28042.jpg (720x960, 126K)

So...you?

Trips of truth; but how you gonna break the Neanderkikenbank? Once the kikebank goes, their cunty slave trader deathgrip is loosed so we don't have to sustain their mesolithic pets nor invest in our own ethnocide.

Attached: 1557940210896.jpg (1080x1080, 227K)

No. You.