Religion is important in unifying a nation I will admit...

Religion is important in unifying a nation I will admit. Can we at least admit from an ontological point of view that religion is mere fantasy, invention, myth and that ultimately if you want to be as "redpilled" as possible you must drop the charade.

Some of the idiots here are far too rationale or far too idealist. Life is insane, humans are insane accept it, stop jerking off to your Western philosophies and beliefs.

Attached: ss.jpg (829x428, 72K)

Fuck off nigger

Attached: 3744079E-13AC-4470-BBCB-C93FCA796DD9.jpg (1024x683, 120K)

not an argument

>oh wow that’s so profound and tRuE!
Fuck off new fag.

Attached: ff.jpg (743x389, 61K)

Religion is the human attempt to harness the immensity of the unknown. Spirituality is redpilled because it acknowledges how much we do not and can not understand. Atheists understand everything though and are fully-informed so they are exempted.

Attached: g.jpg (798x495, 125K)

Genuine retardation.

still not an argument

Poo in the loo

Your thinking hard that's the problem faggot

You just cant comprehend it or respond properly

Sure religion is useful for social control.
Gods are puppets, just shove your hand in them, move their lips and say what you want people to hear.

Every culture on Earth has used it this way, the separation of church and state is a very recent thing in human history.

Attached: jesus is a puppet.jpg (240x320, 12K)

u jus dun geddit is also not an argument

I knew this would get some anons fired up. You people are so narrow, so limited.

>Stop believing the things you believe because University think tanks say so
No

No. He is anti poo in the loo he hates those guys so do i. Study more than Western thought. While there is gold in some Western philsophers most is shit in comparison to say UG

Yo dude, im on your side...
Whats up with these retarded quotes from this ugly human?
>the mind is a myth
Are you twelve?

Religion is ideally a framework that holds together your community and enhance your tribe
Religion is not unnecessary, but often too cucked to serve the original purpose
That's why we need to create our own denominations

>ME GRUG SMART, ME NO THERE NO BIG SKY MAN, ME GRUG KNOW WORD ONTOLOGICAL SO ME GRUG GENIUS! YOU THOG JUST HAVE TOO SMALL THINK ROCK TO UNDERSTAND!
Intellectual narcissism is the worst kind. These thoughts aren't your own and that man is nowhere near as smart as you think he is.

Religion is great social control. But religion to an individual is poison. It is something that masquardes your fear, fear of death. Get off the merry go round, drop your weights. You understand? You guys all talk about the perfect man, the masculine man is dead, modern man is shit WHICH is TRUE, but you dont understand there's more MORE than you wont know...if you really hate this kiked culture then DROP IT

r they insane or is their abnormal/irrational behavior a response to living in an abnormal irrational environment. I guess it doesn't really matter they're puppets on a string either way

>>the mind is a myth

The mind is not real. It's just a hallugonic nonsense repeating itself on end. TRY to stop thinking, you cant, well who is the thinker oh shit its another THOUGHT. Thoughts thoughts thoughts...thought sphere we live in. pure insanity

>Religion is ideally a framework that holds together your community and enhance your tribe
>Religion is not unnecessary, but often too cucked to serve the original purpose
>That's why we need to create our own denominations

Agreed. If i was a dictator Id have something FAR harsher than Cuckanity, but religion is a poison and veil on top on your 1000000 other veils...remove the veils

>These thoughts aren't your own and that man is nowhere near as smart as you think he is.

THATS WHAT IM SAYING. and him too. We have no thoughts of our own, its just a tape recorder. We are all stupid idiots. I know nothing

Check Out this EXTREMELY HOT Server for the BEST LEWwDS of TRAPS and FEMALES!

discord gg/a2HBMrj

>r they insane or is their abnormal/irrational behavior a response to living in an abnormal irrational environment. I guess it doesn't really matter they're puppets on a string either way

We are all puppets on a string. Even Jews. Its all a fucked up joke

Yes, religion is almost certainly fantasy. But the religious contingent is tenacious on Jow Forums and they're joined by people who can't seem to be able to tell the difference between believing in religion and pushing religion as a social control mechanism while not believing it.

Yeah, good to know that you're aware that you're retarded. Have you ever heard the term speak for yourself? You're perfectly welcome to personally believe that you're a massive retard and that he is as well, and you know what? I'd say that I agree. But I'm not stupid, nowhere near as stupid as you. When you take the time to wittle every little thing down to it's ontological meaning, you'll find that it's meaningless and that people made it up. No shit. That doesn't matter at all, though I think I'll let you figure out why by yourself. It's much more satisfying that way. You're on like step 3 out of 10. Stop reading boomer nihilist philosophy. It'll only make you lazy and stupid.

>But the religious contingent is tenacious on Jow Forums and they're joined by people who can't seem to be able to tell the difference between believing in religion and pushing religion as a social control mechanism while not believing it.

Precisely. Religion as a social control mech is fine, as long as its not some liberal gay religion that promotes equality.

>You're on like step 3 out of 10. Stop reading boomer nihilist philosophy. It'll only make you lazy and stupid.

HAHAHA. My friend is the "I" thought real? You dont get it. Stupid arrogant westerner

>the mind isnt real cause you can't not use it
Wise and succinct. Just because its an abstract concept doesnt mean it is false.

>Wise and succinct. Just because its an abstract concept doesnt mean it is false.

That is precisely why its false. You look at a TREE. But youre not looking at the TREE. You dont know what is real and not real. We have a good idea of how humans behavor and what works for different races, but thats not what im saying. Im saying you are not experiencing anything...you are experiencing everything through thought which is an illusion