IT banker here again guys... hope you caught my Deutsche bank thread weeks ago...

IT banker here again guys... hope you caught my Deutsche bank thread weeks ago. Here to deliver a similar message here today again.

Some of you guys are alright, don't bank with banks next week.

Attached: bankit.jpg (259x294, 19K)

Kys nigger

what if i have physical bitcoin stored in a deutsche bank vault?
pic related

Attached: 1569.jpg (500x347, 49K)

thanks just bought 200K

Just donated to the god damn sperm bank too. Are you fucking kidding me?

Good thing i cancelled my plans on going to the Food Bank.

A BANK JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!

Attached: kuumotus.jpg (152x176, 5K)

But what about my goybux?

those are so fucking cool looking

Cost me about $30 grand a year ago but I'm glad I got them
I keep them stored away though, for the future

i just read about them, thats pretty sick how you can peel off a key to turn them back into digital

well, gold should spike this week then

were you the user who broke the HSBC story on Jow Forums before the media knew anything about it?

Based

Did this sound funny to you in your head?

Someone just told me today that the recession started three days ago. So what do you mean don’t bank with the banks?

I think it means to pull your money out asap

Be more specific

BUMP

Attached: Curiosity Killed the Cat.png (500x471, 189K)

Don't bank with banks, or banks will bank you.l

Convince me that you are an actual banker and you just decided to reveal a planned crash/bank run in Jow Forums because you are fond of autistic incels.

Why don’t you link the thread you made before? Don’t worry, it’s archived.

>IT banker

Attached: 1535851522979.jpg (250x220, 6K)

Did someone post here about HSBC before the CEO resigned (Aug 5)? I saw the China rumors floating around twitter the very next day (I think Kyle Bass is where I first saw it).

Gold's had a nice run, but if a banking crisis (maybe in europe? I'm not sure what OP is implying) causes a flight to safety in the USD, which given the ongoing liquidity crisis in USD could really explode higher, then gold (priced in USD) may not be the ideal way to play this.
Gold is imho the best way to play what's happening long term though. I think setting aside a fixed amount to buy gold with every month, no matter the price, is the way to do it. Don't worry about the ups and downs and just commit a % of your income. No need to think or worry about timing.

It's okay baby, I always wear a condom when I bank with a bank

Short GE you faggots. They bounced back from that report, but if/when banks hit the skids all of that debt is getting called and no more lines of credit to make payroll. GE would be fucked.