Do all you faggot wear glasses?

Do all you faggot wear glasses?

Ohio white nationalist, anti-Semite arrested for threatening to shoot up Jewish community center, police say
yahoo.com/gma/ohio-white-nationalist-anti-semite-arrested-threatening-shoot-093309066--abc-news-topstories.html

Attached: james-reardon.jpg (780x439, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gBz_a_hf6-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigger.

I don't think he's real. I think this is a government psyop to bring Chinese-like authoritarianism to the United States.

What do we do about the white male problem of our society?

Attached: vanilla.png (862x1284, 1.43M)

fpbp

Your a faggot

Because it’s a white society and we don’t need you

Why should POC have to suffer just because white males keep lashing out for no reason?

All of these shooters have brown eyes. Brown eyed people are the problem.

Niggers cant afford glasses. So their race looks less nerdy.

SOI ALERT

And you think you have a high IQ? Dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard.

Niggers also cant afford swimming pools. So they drown like retards.

>white nationalist

This was the “threat”
Literally shooting a BB gun in the dark with sound effects
Fuck our government

Attached: B99328C0-5A2B-4837-9F58-F24F160D2CE5.jpg (828x1247, 113K)

Well they're charging through the border awfully quick. Charging to their death, according to you.

Show me a side profile of his nose.

seething shitskin

>can't notice basic patterns
>think you are smart
Want to try an appeal to logic instead of emotion? You're pathetic.

he's jewish

You have a kike mind. Very uneducated, but thinks he is smart.
Post pic of yourself so we can see those glasses.

Brown-eyed people are the source of all violent crime in the US.

Wait till you see the side profile mugshot...
6(* @)

Triggered racist lol

Somebody in the FBI got yelled at for not preventing El Paso and Dayton so now they're trying to prove that they're "doing something" to appease their globalist masters. Nevermind the fact that they really can't do anything to stop this because to do that you'd have to change the conditions that spawned the shooters and that means going against globohomo.

Attached: Lucien Lajones.jpg (1200x675, 61K)

Aha, the Chicoms!
Alex Jones was right

13 52

We need to shop a 14 hour clock set to 13:52 (or 13:50 whatever the stats say) to spread on soc. med.
"Time to stop the shootin" text

That's literally the dude from dumb and dumber in the bottom row.

Also LOL on the whitened picture of Cesar Sayoc being included, "Bishop" Talbert really is nothing but a fountain of lies.

Attached: 1565024338307.jpg (3009x3240, 2.14M)

Attached: D-99k91XkAMsbZS.png (864x410, 75K)

Attached: 1518667949844.jpg narrative destroyed.jpg (482x446, 65K)

half of those are ethnic Jews

hes a kike

Thats just cia. All these mass shootings are cia. All these manifestos are cia. Its cointelpro. They are subverting the chans.

Attached: CodyBshooter.png (640x480, 457K)

I call bs, look at that kike nose he just wanted whites to look bad

Attached: dewayne_craddock_id.png (299x315, 95K)

>Real threat
>Autists and hapas
Sounds about right.

Why does the cnn twitter post about this not mention white supremacist and also says its in youngstown ohio. Something is fishy about this.

>a jew
what did they mean by this

Glowing thread glows like a Semitic nose on a cold new years morn.

That's exactly what's going on. After Parkland the Florida FBI basically knocked on the doors of every young guy who's ever been reported on for being a weirdo. My cousin who's 16 got his door knocked on because someone at his school snitched on him to the feds because he liked to collect old knives. The feds were a bunch of boomers who didn't care and looked bored since I was there and they were just there for a couple minutes then off to the next house. But yeah some supervisor gets yelled at and so he yells at everyone else to make it look like they're actually doing something because as you pointed out they actually can't do fucking anything to prevent these attacks but they can't tell the public that or else they'll be replaced by assholes who will tell the public they can do shit. Even ex-feds point this shit out how terrorism is pretty much unstoppable but you can't tell people that because they can't take it and will just replace you with someone who'll just lie to them. Welcome to modern politics.

Attached: 1565296004421.png (1920x1152, 2.4M)

You’re literally not going to have a country in ten years, your history will have the equivalent mockery of your average Blackface minstrel show in the twenties and it’s because you would rather work 40 hours a week, shut in, not engage with the opposite sex let alone even dare to lash out against your government who steals from you every day. You’re a fucking useless pile of sick, just like most cowardly European men.

yes, we all wear glasses, don't you?

Attached: harry kek.jpg (460x417, 37K)

It's a symbol of white supremacy. Not many minorities wear glasses.

You know what always got me? Why do browns think they have a right to live in white countries to start? Why is it okay for mexico to stay all mexicans, china to stay all chinese, india to stay all indians, but america and most of europe are forced to accept other races and become a melting pot? It's mind boggling, like i genuinely don't understand. I'm constantly told it's "good" for america to be diverse. But why? All the places that are majority of the people that bring diversity are run down trash heaps nobody wants to live in.

The people that colonized America were white, and I see 0 reason they shouldn't be able to stay majority white if that's what the fuck they want.

Attached: 1566012905627.jpg (384x384, 46K)

>white male problem
It's not our problem, since it's our society. You are the problem

Oy Vey, how many shootings must we enact before the goyim give up their guns and their foreskins.

I'm 20/20 pure aryan bruh!!!!!

Yes Sven, there is a (((Fellow White Male))) problem indeed.

youtu.be/gBz_a_hf6-c

I want them all to die. That’s why.

Attached: 8DE7C9E7-BEF8-4DA2-A076-4E2240A727FE.jpg (2115x1195, 1.38M)

That's the rub, ain't it? It's common sense and millennia of humanity would agree with you, but for some reason the modern system decided that people (but only white people!) need to let hordes of foreigners into their historical homelands. And the worst part is that fighting back against the system is neigh impossible as attempting to land a blow on the Kafka-esque bureaucracy that rules us is like trying to nail jello to the wall. It's no wonder that these young men are opting to self destruct.

Attached: vaporwave_pepe.gif (600x450, 306K)

How long until dumb moon crickets cry racism because the media is focusing on the miniscule number of white retards?