Why isn't Ghislaine Maxwell wanted by the FBI?

Attached: Ghislaine-Maxwell-.jpg (402x454, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QfBT7d5cSG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She did nothing wrong

Niggers?

Whats up FBI?

aren't you following me?

can I get a sitrep on this?

The deal epstein got in 2008. The non-prosecution agreement, contained lifetime impunity for his accomplices and co-conspirators. I SHIT YOU NOT.

FBI agents want to live till their natural death

Because she's ugly?

Attached: katsoo oikealle ja ylös.jpg (585x449, 99K)

>She did nothing wrong
bump, bitch should hang if half of the accusations are true

This. Can one of the glowies reading this please fill us in? Because this is kind of strange.

I know. How is that even a thing?

How did this deal work out for Epstein?

Terribly. He was murdered in his cell by the Clintons.

With that face NOBODY wants her.

We are living under the Masonic British Empire.

The retard masses were always just too weak to challenge the Masonic Ideology, and dropped right on their knees for it.

Little kids are getting their faces smashed into a cement floor right now and these Masons have a nice little ideology for why that's okay.

Let's just hope some Apocalyptic shitskins in the middle east intercept a truckload of nukes.

Attached: 7.jpg (474x266, 24K)

Purely a bureaucratic oversight, user. They'll be right on that any day now.

maybe she did do nothing wrong and the whole time we've just been larping as investigators...

Attached: sad doge.jpg (1200x626, 47K)

t. Glowie

Thanks for the strange rant but that's not what I asked you.

A federal judge ruled that the immunity agreement violated a federal statute relating to victims' rights, but it's not clear how Epstein's death affects that ruling. It's not clear that the immunity agreement covers federal charges of trafficking or actions that happened in New York, particularly actions occurring after the immunity agreement was signed. But it's clear that the FBI would like to talk to Maxwell and are most likely looking for her and Rachel Chandler.

FBI detected.

Attached: rand.jpg (620x533, 68K)

t. Glowie with nigger dog about to get btfo by nigger owner for tearing up his white bitch's purse

(((jews)))

ok, i'm a glowie. what am i charging her with and with what evidence? please do my work for me, user. funds are low these days.

Probably because she's Mossad/CIA. Just because the blackmail targeted American politicians doesnt mean it was foreign.

She flipped a few months ago, hence the 'good boy' poster staged photoshoot
She is currently in witness protection

Why isnt anyone looking into ((Good Boys))?

they aren't looking for her you retard boomer conspirashits

t. boomer

this.

(((Cooperating Witness)))
Stay tuned.

Nukes are fake news. There is no evidence of weaponized neutron multiplication

And that's the fucking conspiracy here retard. Why don't They? She is clearly as guilty as Epstein if not more.

That's the question. So you think recruiting young girl for Epstein pedo island is okay? Are you a pedo enabler or some sort of faggot feminist who things women can do no wrong?

Attached: 1565982817876.jpg (1023x3099, 444K)

don't get me wrong. just being difficult. but can she realistically be locked up presently? that was testimony from the 2008 case i think? doesn't she still have some type of immunity in florida from that? they'd have to acquire some type of evidence that she did something in NYC i think. but they are looking to review that case anyway.
sorry not a legalfag

NYC or since 2008*
double-jeopardy and what not

This is international trafficking.

Attached: 80787047.png (144x44, 977)

Because the FBI is run by Jews.

Just like any other agency.

>that stance
what did she mean by this?

Threadly reminder: he dad was Mossad.

Why don't I eat myself for lunch?

Nobody knows where she is last time I heard.

Just...

Attached: 795BF1EE-0D51-445C-92CC-76F1E209A8EC.jpg (1200x600, 148K)

I thought this APP was forbidden?

Pay attention to the language.
Now we got some weird shopped picture of Clinton in a dress. In that picture follow the edge of the door frame. That painting is shopped in.

Attached: fghmjm.png (980x1864, 396K)

More importantly, why are there no pics of those milkers?
tits of gtfo

Don't FBI agents have guns to turn own their masters?
I mean, if someone threatens to end my life, I am gonna take whoever they send my way with me. What they paying them won't mean shit when we both 6 feet under.

Faked picture

Attached: hs.png (897x591, 970K)

She's intelligence

got it like 2 months ago works fine.

i dont know why this post makes me so angry

Because the Epstein shit is just a distraction. They want people to think it all dies with him.

What type of person do you think gets recruited to FBI? They are the goodest of goys.

Adding yours to what I wrote:

>THIS is really bad. Dropped a car on the table bench with NO reflection. Can see a jeep wrangler? is the reflection of note? Can't tell.

The word TRADE ...another message?

1. GOOD BOYS (keep doing what your doing'
2. Book about CIA agent deaths (even though in none of the photos is the title of the book visible)
3. TRADE
4. In and Out burger found in NYC (near ? who is that a message to, anyone of interest have a business / home nearby?
5. Stuffed dog?
6. The wrench ring / fixer
7. Dual garbage cans
8. DOUBLE in and out burger left in NY=BODY DOUBLE?
9, This in and out right next door to CIA HQ
10 She is sitting on something...some sort of file folder.

Am I forgetting any?

OP of the first pic was someone on IG/Twatter. A screenshot was brought to POL...
the caption read something like
>Look who I spotted...blah blah she is reading (book about dead cia agents)"

The next day the OP pic appeared in MSM..along with info from OP caption...that info disappeared by the next day leaving people to wonder how anyone knew the title of the book as it is NOT visible in ANY photos.

user slides into NYT photo database and finds a whole lot more and here we all are.

>It's literally right next to the Clowns-iN-America studios in Laurel Canyon. I mean RIGHT NEXT DOOR...this is spook country. If the photos were shooped...and they clearly were...and she was shooped into an In-N-Out Burger and with book about the secret lives and DEATHS of clowns...in the heart of Cali clown central...THE PHOTOS ARE DIGGING 'X's for Anons

>also in one photo she sitting on a leather sort of binder or courier bag or something.. "shes sitting on the info"

IN AND OUT meme..Epstein IN jail
Epstein OUT of jail>
>Double-double = Epstein body double in New York, Epstein in LA; Maxwell photoshoot at in-n-out actually in New York (photoshopped to look like the one in LA)

That's the timeline

Pussy Pass

The FBI is part of the Department of Justice. The Department of Justice is part of the executive branch of the US government. The head of the executive branch is... Donald Trump. So, Trump is protecting her. That's just a fact.

Because the FBI already went to the trouble of making sure Epstein couldn't rat. Why would they open up further lines of enquiries they'd have to hush up.

jewish privelage

>No Blackmail Dead man's Switch ...
>Everything about the "suicide" is shady as Hell yet everyone accepts the the conclusion without question ...
>Nobody cares where Ghislaine is ...
>Media buries Story as Fast As Possible ...

Attached: 888F734D-E5E2-4FA1-8517-D5080050DA06.jpg (466x600, 56K)

I wonder if Epstein was killed because he was CIA.

I wonder if Trump/Barr/Pompeo did it not because Trump was implicated but because of what it could mean for the agency if people knew what they had done..

It's just a mockup of what the person who was in Epstein's mansion claimed to have seen. It wasn't ever passed off as an actual photo.

They are all in it together. Why did they hit Cosby, MJ, that Jew director, Gislanes own father. This is all just an elaborate psyop, and there are no good guys.

Build the case, let her communicate with people.

It's implied

Attached: hs.png (897x591, 630K)

She's a girl bro haven't women had enough yet?

I dunno. Maybe because she worked for the CIA?

Because she isn't an evil racist incel from Jow Forums.

Because this is all orchestrated by the FBI and Mossad. Including her photo op at In n out

muh vag can't commit sex crimes
it's like calling a black man a racist

They can't find her so why bother?

What is the Jow Forums-approved story? Still alive?
I need something edgy to say to my coworkers

Attached: 1566092883346.jpg (775x1024, 143K)

This is 2010. 2 years after the supposed aggreement

Attached: prince andrew epstein home bright edit start.webm (320x240, 1.89M)

its a civil court case and she hasn't been proven guilty.

Gas that pibble.

I predict a small barely mentioned Funeral for Epstein that will be completely out of Character for Him ...
What is Mossad's Policy on Agents having their cover burned ?
Quiet Relocation ???

Attached: 1566170414300.png (648x602, 554K)

This is unironically true, and a blackpill:
>nobody has any proof she did everything wrong
>the proof is that Epstein did everything wrong
>she just knew the guy
>because she was his Mossad handler
>handlers don't get caught

I see what you did there nigger.

the fbi defends pedophiles
Jews retain power with pedophile rings and child murder rings.

Bump

because it subconsciously reminds you of hillary

The various intel agencies generally don't intermingle.

This

She's ugly

youtu.be/QfBT7d5cSG4

Epstein is definitely still alive

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-111420_YouTube.jpg (1080x1635, 402K)

>We are living under the Masonic British Empire

tru dat! You were never free from the "british". It was all an illusion.

t. Qtard
Murdered. Unless Qtarded, then Anthony Bourdain was slipped in and an alive and well Epstien was slipped out and put on a plane to Israel.

She got syphilis from her father.

who are the dublin family that are mentioned in the transcript pic?

No it's not. There was a function in Epstein's house. This lady was there. She was snooping and the door to this room was open partway, she sees the painting, snaps a photo...

That is a picture of a painting.

Why do you think ochochins died? Now they have all of "us" back in one spot for ease of surveillance. Also I am sure they're going to pressure codemonkey into revealing Q.

*Dubin, nevermind

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-18 at 7.41.50 PM.png (758x896, 589K)

This shit makes me sick to my stomach. I started reading all the documents a few days ago and I couldn’t take it. 99% of the public will never even read that shit and the media won’t report on it.

Her name has jizz in it, isn't that punishment enough. Time served guys, let's move on.

Two ppl have stated she "trained" the girls, one even referred to Ghislaine as the "madame" and didn't she lose the lawsuit against her?

I thought the artist was given a picture of Bill in this pose to do the painting with?
A picture of a painting of a picture.

No one knows for sure if he posed for it. The artist never said specifically. But it's both a play on Hillary's blue dress styled exactly that way, and Monica's blue dress...white house oval office...but the red shoes....

She also painted George Bush and I'm certain bush did not pose...so it's unlikely Clinton did.

She's obviously dead. The next media spin will be how she's "missing".

They became intelligence assets in exchange for their lives and the sex vids. Eppy outlived his usefulness. She still has a role to play.

The "power" of the FBI is entirely fiction, a total security theater

Bump