Gillette causes $8bn in losses ... wonder why?

Think I'm lying faggot?

FROM THE LAST PR IN JULY 2019

P&G posts strong sales, takes $8 billion Gillette writedown

reuters.com/article/us-proctergamble-results/pg-posts-strong-sales-takes-8-billion-gillette-writedown-idUSKCN1UP1AD
So they started a campaign against "toxic masculinity.

Why? Because they can't go any further in losing money or P&G (parent company) will dump them. So they are out of options and simply jumped the shark.

Also, they got cucked in court. They literally could not state "the best a man can get" because they were sued and the court agreed that Gillette's advertising were "greatly exaggerated" and "literally false".

That is why they can't advertise that in the United States anymore. See their Wiki page.

Since my razors have finally reached their end of life, I'm now ordering a straight razor or checking Harry's or another subscription-based service.

Fucking Gillette. Stop trying to be something that you you're not. If you were to stick with razors and not politics you'd still have my business.

Faggot.

Attached: boysboys.jpg.jpg (630x452, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/264401872895
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

N
I
G
G
E
R

based and reminder to boycott gillette

Thank you for reminding me never to buy Gillette and p&g products ever again

boycott all of their brands

Attached: proctergamble.jpg (800x463, 80K)

Reminder that they’d rather lose $8 billion pushing tranny faggit shit than pay their workers more.

does anyone else get the impression Gillette took it just a little too easy? It's almost like they got that eight billion dollars back from somewhere. there's absolutely no way these financial types will just let serious dollars slip through their fingers like that. No way. Makes you think. Doesn't it?

Hahahahahaa!!! ....they'll live forever.

did that already
try to convince woman to stop buying Pantene Pro-V hair shit

Fuck the kikes

What're yu suggesting here user, what idiot-asshole/entity would pay for such a thing?

I legit see full stock of them in the stores now. I see them and it's repulsing.

Get a safety razor.
You don't need triple bladed training wheels bullshit to get a good shave.

>took it just a little too easy?
One wonders whether they deliberately sabotaged their brand to draw attention away from their losses to Dollar Shave Club and Harry's.

I have talked a good half dozen buddies into switching to a subscription based razor since this went down. Fuck Gillette and fuck their preaching.

!!!IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

DO NOT use a subscription service like dollar shave club. Search "Dorco razors" on amazon/google. Dollar shave and others just resell Dorco razors for 5x the price.
Go on dollar shave club and literally compare the images to Dorco's images

Attached: CfdB73JWAAAOf97.jpg large.jpg (576x1024, 100K)

they're on the globalhomo train to brokesville..fuck them

So Dorco = Harry's? / Dollar Shave?

Did you even read the article? It has absolutely nothing to do with the SJW ad.

I might go straight razor instead. Then never pay for shave again. Any recommendations group autists?

Faggot. The article is from a few weeks ago. They wrote that down without explicitly stating they had a problem with perception of their brand. God you are annoying.

Gillette is monitoring this thread and shilling now. God damn I hate those assholes.

My old lady put back a pack of Gillette blades at Costco today because I asked her to for obvious reasons. Literally this is what happens when you decide to play identity politics gilette niggers. We will never buy another gilette product again on principle.

Attached: 930D5EBE-DE53-4FD6-917B-DC5DDDDB1EF0.jpg (540x309, 33K)

Hey Gillette, Millennials and zoomers won't just buy your shit because it's there anymore. You fucked up and poisoned your brand.

Complete and utter bollocks what the court ruled. It took every other major competitor in the market banding together to make that claim not true and yet still for quality comfort and price Gillette was still the best a man could get on this world for a disposable razor. Happy I sold my stock in them.

I will never buy another product from Gillette.

Attached: razors.jpg (900x451, 104K)

There's no reason not to buy a $50 safety razor and then buy packs of 100 blades for like $10 once or twice a year.

Shill alert from Canada. Fuck off we're full.

They probably should change their slogan to "The best a faggot can get" or "The best a jannie can get" so that they can advertise in the US again because all of that is true.

Shaving with Teflon will turn your face into fucking leather. Just sayin'.

I started using a double edge razor after that commercial. Saved me a lot of money too.

i used to use double edges back in my 20's and 30's. Man if you're not careful they'll cut your face to ribbons

I started buying generic blades from Tesco that fit the Mach 3 handle for 1/10 of the price.

I'm seriously thinking about buying a Japanese made safety razor.

True. Lathering up with a good quality brush and giving yourself a relaxing shave with a DE is a great weekend ritual that I enjoy myself, but those five blades are a dream during the work week. You can get a close shave in a little over a minute start to finish with those things and, unless you have Mt. McKinley tier zits on your face, you will never cut yourself.

Pro tip - the Gillette Fusion 5 is slightly better engineered, but the Schick Hydro 5 blades last forever - three weeks is popular wisdom but some get over a month for me. Another pro-tip - no other brand of multi-blade razors deliver anywhere near the quality or value as Fusion or the Hydro.

Attached: 1557171021315.jpg (640x480, 35K)

>Get a safety razor.
AHAHAAHH
FAGGOT
get pic related

Attached: CQCKnife.jpg (1022x766, 144K)

Russian blades look cool in the packaging but I have yet to try one that really impressed me. Derby is the best value and Feather the best blade in my experience.

Attached: arko.jpg (482x500, 44K)

I'm seriously thinking about buying a Japanese made safety razor.

>Not getting a master race German Merkur

>the court agreed that Gillette's advertising were "greatly exaggerated" and "literally false"
Good.
"Puffery" in advertising excuses way too much, it should be reigned in a little.
Advertisers get away with all sorts of shit because "well I feel it's the best".

The only products I regularly bought from P&G were my MkII cartridges and Duracells but I won't be doing that ever again.
BTW do yourselves a favor and give grampa's safety razor a try. If one blade doesnt work for you try another, theyre cheap enough.

Dude I bought a saftey razor and a variety pack of blades.
the Dorcos were the only blade I tossed out after one shave, they sucked.

>proctergamble

I'll have to buy toothpaste from a pharmacy instead of the grocery store to avoid P&G.

Have always used storebrand deteurgent

Apropos of nothing, Schick made this one, the TracerFX, some time ago. It's since been discontinued. The cartridge is flexible - it in fact bends quite easily, presumably to contour to your face or head. Downside is that the blades don't last very long - it's probably not possible to flex a blade like that and expect it to last.

Fun fact: those cartridges go for upwards of $8-$10 EACH now on eBay. If I had to guess, they're pretty good for shaving heads.

ebay.com/itm/264401872895

Attached: tracer.jpg (640x480, 46K)

The price of becoming woke

Nah it's the deepstate. Gillete is comped.

Electric is superior to any blade, except for the very rare occasion when you need an extremely close shave. Then just see a barber, they have great equipment and skill.

>t. dying boomer
Hmmmm.........