MAXWELL HACKING #6 GOOD BOYS EDITION

Attached: jizzlaine.jpg (744x415, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/maxwell_final.jpg
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/maxwell_final2.jpg
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/maxwell_final3.jpg
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/ghislaine-maxwell.jpg
intellihub.com/declassified-c-i-a-document-reveals-how-a-remote-viewer-identified-advanced-life-on-mars-pyramids-in-1-million-b-c/
insider.com/ghislaine-maxwell-in-n-out-burger-photo-photoshopped-2019-8
youtube.com/watch?v=R4J1seTHAMU
nypost.com/2019/08/17/new-york-times-board-member-apologizes-for-jeffrey-epstein-ties/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mossad
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20190211/CRPT-116hrpt9_u2-.pdf
conservativereview.com/news/5-insane-provisions-amnesty-omnibus-bill/
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672/text
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-in-and-out-donations-20180830-story.html
m.wikihow.pet/Track-a-Pet-with-a-Microchip
activistpost.com/2019/08/poll-only-29-percent-of-americans-believe-jeffrey-epstein-committed-suicide.html
google.com.py/maps/@34.1348418,-118.3606784,19z?hl=en
google.com.py/maps/@34.1348741,-118.3607632,3a,75y,27.71h,79.53t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sJvp58jX7a80ii6IA3TS2sg!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigger

rolling for new ID!

Attached: jack what does it mean.gif (480x480, 2.23M)

What entity is sponsoring this investigation? Are we carrying water for journalists, or a government agency? And for what nationality?

THESE THREADS ARE BEING DELETED BY FAGGOT SHILLS

Anons try solve the bogus pics from NY POST of ghislaine-maxwell
previous
There are unpublished pictures on the nypost servers
the filenames in the nypost article were these:

thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/maxwell_final.jpg
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/maxwell_final2.jpg
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/maxwell_final3.jpg
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/ghislaine-maxwell.jpg

spose it's for our own entertainment.

this one too, although i'm pretty sure this is cropped

Attached: 1566164384448.jpg (2034x1276, 606K)

>Good boys, in 'n' out
>If you know what I mean

How about some remote viewing?

bc the one from last night or one of the earlier threads you could see the dog too.

You guys do realized there is q baked alaska music video thread going We n?

YANG GANG SUCK WANG. ALASKA IS FAY FAY. FAY IS THE FAG BRAIN. BRQINWASHED BY THE NIGGER CRAZE!

Good Neigh

neigh

n.
The long, high-pitched sound made by a horse.
intransitive verb
To utter the characteristic sound of a horse; whinny.
To utter the cry of a horse; whinny.

People were talking about eating horses when I left today.

Attached: Jewggio.jpg (325x325, 18K)

>How about some remote viewing?
I'd like to learn more about that. I heard Art Bell talk about it a lot a couple decades ago. My dad recently told me he bought a training course, but the description of how the presenter on the DVD explained his results sounded like a simple party trick.

wtf is it even all about i don't get it.

intellihub.com/declassified-c-i-a-document-reveals-how-a-remote-viewer-identified-advanced-life-on-mars-pyramids-in-1-million-b-c/

insider.com/ghislaine-maxwell-in-n-out-burger-photo-photoshopped-2019-8

Attached: 518235432157.jpg (1434x6611, 1.86M)

bump against Murdoch mossad Rothschild fake news mill

bump

They are trying to decode the illuminati secret messages in the maxwell photos. And by illuminati i mean jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=R4J1seTHAMU

Next to a Nissan dealer

and by jews you mean schizos

Bump

Attached: 440c3aa609a0cbe1399561d3f2ea77d07fe3825c6b9976eaf8ee7eb7a7d54191.jpg (1920x1059, 359K)

Someone give me THE QRD

Neigh, horses, ranch, Zorro Ranch.

If anyone needed more proof about Epstein/Mossad connections:

>>>In 2012, the “Epstein Interests” foundation donated $50,000 to MIT, campus newspaper The Tech reported.

>>>Ito admitted having knowledge of the MIT gifts and said Epstein invested in his tech startups
nypost.com/2019/08/17/new-york-times-board-member-apologizes-for-jeffrey-epstein-ties/
>>>Mossad has opened a venture capital fund, in order to invest in hi-tech startups to develop new cyber technologies.[10] The names of technology startups funded by Mossad will not be published.[10]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mossad

Just saying...Sometimes too many coincidences are not coincidences(most of the time)

Oh man...Sorry about the formatting. Ouch

>NO WALL
>INTERNET CENSORSHIP GOING INTO OVERDRIVE
>NO LOCK HER UP
>Illegal immigration at highest levels since Dubya
>Gen Z 49% white
>No repeal and replace Obamacare
>Trump couldn't stop the caravan
>Trump couldn't end DACA
>Trump couldn't pass the RAISE act
>Trump couldn't end Birthright Citizenship
>Trump couldn't defund Planned Parenthood
>Trump couldn't invest $1 trillion to improve national infrastucture
>Trump couldn't pass the travel ban
>Trump couldn't close the Wall Street special interest loopholes
>Trump couldn't put price controls on prescription drugs
>Trump couldn't stop foreign lobbyists from raising money for American election
>Trump couldn't resist bombing Syria
>Trump couldn't pull the U.S out of NATO
>Anti bds laws
>Gave israel 38 billion
>Increased the National debt by $2trillion
>Gave the 1% a tax cut
>Farmers bill
>Omnibus bill
>Amnesty bill
>Crime 'reform' bill
>No unclassified FISA
>No Awan indictment
>No Uranium One investigation
>No voter fraud investigation
>No Feinstein Chinese spy investigation
>Pedogate has vanished
>55k sealed indictments went nowhere
>Hired a bunch of neocons
>Continued middle eastern wars
>Ramping up for even more wars
>Global LGBT crusade

>Full amnesty omnibus Bill
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20190211/CRPT-116hrpt9_u2-.pdf

>Summary of bill:
conservativereview.com/news/5-insane-provisions-amnesty-omnibus-bill/

>Combating European Anti-Semitism Act
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672/text

>Assembles a cabinet of bankers, generals and chickenhawks who precum to the thought of war with Iran.
>'Gives' Israel Jerusalem.
>'Declares' all jewish settlements to be Israeli land.
>pulled out of missile treaties with Russia
>fired McMaster and replaced him with Bolton because McMaster dared to criticize Israel
>the Trump Dept of Education makes it illegal to criticize Israel at public universities as it constitutes 'antisemitism'

Attached: 56%Chosen.jpg (800x800, 111K)

That article sounds cool and all, but none of that has been verified, and just so happens to be the plot of the movie Red Planet.

and by saying shizos you're a shill.
try harder glowboomie

"By the end of the day, Democrats were distancing themselves from the idea and Republicans were enjoying a political feast, with some making big lunch orders to show their support for the chain and posting photos on social media.

“We have all of our children eating In-N-Out burgers. Even my son’s German Shepherd eats In-N-Out,” said state Sen. Jim Nielsen (R-Gerber), whose staff ordered 25 burgers and 50 bags of fries for lunch."

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-in-and-out-donations-20180830-story.html

XD

and by saying shill you're a boomer.
try harder commie
>the state of Jow Forumstards

My bad. I meant Mission to Mars. I always get those two movie names mixed up.

Guess which In-N-Out Burger is right next to where the C1A had (has) a MASSIVE film and studio complex?

Ever hear of Laurel Canyon? Isn't Adam Schiff the rep there?

Look at the map. Spoopy shooped photos of a clown handler right next to the clown studios...where ... you know ... that kind of stuff might be done.

If it's white hat (and I think it is) is a huge pointer to the clown mind machine and Cali con.

Attached: In-N-Out Laurel Canyon.png (766x535, 161K)

It's the one next to universal city nissan

>shizos
You keep making the same typo, and last time you had a German flag.

who is this bitch and why should I care

Look at the street view of the In and Out next to Universal City Nissan.
That "BUY-SELL-TRADE" sign is the same one from the picture.

Dude...If you dont know who she is, then you are a fucking retarded faggot who needs to go kys
stupid fucking shill

>who is this bitch and why should I care
She's the bitch that has been feeding children to pedophiles in order to get blackmail material and control them through industry, education, science, and politics.

Alright niggers I'm going to run to the store and get some beers. If any anons want to brainstorm ideas on how to locate that breed of dog with micro chip have at it. If I new what city the dog was chipped in that would help. It's a poodle. Expensive dog. 90% it's chipped due to that specific dog breeds health problems, which is information the chip holds. I'll be back in a little to further expand on this possible avenue.

Here's some info on how chips work and different types of chips. You need the id number, but I could probably find a way around that.

m.wikihow.pet/Track-a-Pet-with-a-Microchip

I'll be back in like 30min. You anons are doing a great fucking job. Don't get to caught up in the dog chip avenue tho. Keep digging.

VN

Attached: image.jpg (1024x671, 145K)

THIS is really bad. Dropped a car on the table bench with NO reflection. Can see a jeep wrangler? is the reflection of note? Can't tell.

The word TRADE ...another message?

1. GOOD BOYS (keep doing what your doing'
2. Book about CIA agent deaths (even though in none of the photos is the title of the book visible)
3. TRADE
4. In and Out burger found in NYC (near ? who is that a message to, anyone of interest have a business / home nearby?
5. Stuffed dog?
6. The wrench ring / fixer
7. Dual garbage cans

Am I forgetting any?

OP of the first pic was someone on IG/Twatter. A screenshot was brought to POL...
the caption read something like
>Look who I spotted...blah blah she is reading (book about dead cia agents)"

The next day the OP pic appeared in MSM..along with info from OP caption...that info disappeared by the next day leaving people to wonder how anyone knew the title of the book as it is NOT visible in ANY photos.

user slides into NYT photo database and finds a whole lot more and here we all are.

That's the timeline.

Lair lair pants on fire

Attached: 11982637-B44C-43FC-ACC3-6062B155934A.png (1242x2688, 3.95M)

When you see it........

Attached: 1536789403950.png (726x354, 695K)

See, they mention the "diner" that is who made the original SM post...oh shi...is that a journalist actually being a journalist?

This
Universal City

she was living in manchester-by-the-sea, mass with scott borgerson (ceo of cargometrics). probably for the past few years, but don't think there's any direct evidence of that.

3640 Cahuenga Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90068

Don't be a massive faggot

Ironic

Attached: MonstersInTheDark.png (534x364, 28K)

>blaming Jews for all your problems

Yikes

Attached: F135EAD8-CDF2-4170-9788-C848AC301B60.jpg (549x698, 72K)

Do we really need two of these schizo threads? Keep this shit in /egg/ or go to /x/, please.

the son of fred christ will pull thru in the end

is that notorious terrorist sam hyde?

okay SHILL she is eating IN N OUT??? Do you know what that's CODE for?!?!?!??? GET OUT SHILLFAG!!!!!!

What is this, a reflection of a car right in front of this car? Does this make sense?

Attached: mfekmef.png (1483x880, 3.01M)

Test_ M8//19//19 Keep Up the GoodWorks!

Poll: Only 29 Percent Of Americans Believe Jeffrey Epstein Committed Suicide

activistpost.com/2019/08/poll-only-29-percent-of-americans-believe-jeffrey-epstein-committed-suicide.html

DIG DEEPER_ JE was just a WindMill_Bill_or even Trill [FFollow the Money_:> NO DEALS! ]

Attached: ECQzxHeWsAEDvx-5thAve_LW.jpg (1200x900, 196K)

Faggot you don't belong here (you)r not one of us. Your a sucker. We can spot you from a mile away fraud nigger

I was told that there is a handicap parking spot there, but based on the pictures I have seen, the parking spot should be about 10 feet to the left of the photographer

Im glad you are all working on that. Im actually working on finding Igor Zinoviev. He might be able to give us some more detail.
Cia already bricked my pc after i gathered the black book, epstein coded letter and much more..i was close to getting that fn letter decoded.

Attached: 1565744872978.jpg (500x375, 39K)

>3640 Cahuenga Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90068
kinda, there's a handicap spot right behind the photographer

dude you are a legit retard

The car seems to be floating and if your check google street view,
google.com.py/maps/@34.1348418,-118.3606784,19z?hl=en
The car is way too near the table, if it's parked on the street.

That's it, the cars are the Nissan dealership next door

same I just hacked the mainframe but got reverse hacked right when I was about to decrypt the whole cyberverse. cia busted down my door but I used a hack mask to disguise myself and got away just in time. but not before I stole the key to the mainframe from their pockets. heh. nice try cia.

It's literally right next to the Clowns-iN-America studios in Laurel Canyon. I mean RIGHT NEXT DOOR...this is spook country. If the photos were shooped...and they clearly were...and she was shooped into an In-N-Out Burger and with book about the secret lives and DEATHS of clowns...in the heart of Cali clown central...THE PHOTOS ARE DIGGING 'X's for Anons.

shit i go out for a couple days and fucking jizzlaine starts going round and about

Attached: 1565450962898.jpg (1500x1148, 167K)

i`m listening

Attached: rrrust.gif (220x153, 43K)

Could Epsteins be the one missing on the picture?

Yeah, but what does that even prove, beyond shea sending a coded message. We need access to the actual cipher.

map

Have a double-double on me

Attached: 543.png (1859x904, 3.77M)

>3640 Cahuenga Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90068
checked, drive thru is right there on the other side of the wall. so not out of the ordinary.

...im actually telling the truth but i dont really care if one faggot thinks im lying. 24 hours after i dloaded epstein blackbook, i tried to talk with a friend of mine whos an analyst somewhere. He told me that he wouldnt be able to help me other than tell me to let go. I somehow managed to speak with a friend of Igor but i wasnt able to get any information on zino himself. Seems he doest want to be found. Not suprising if you read his mosrt recent interview.

Adding yours to what I wrote:

>THIS is really bad. Dropped a car on the table bench with NO reflection. Can see a jeep wrangler? is the reflection of note? Can't tell.

The word TRADE ...another message?

1. GOOD BOYS (keep doing what your doing'
2. Book about CIA agent deaths (even though in none of the photos is the title of the book visible)
3. TRADE
4. In and Out burger found in NYC (near ? who is that a message to, anyone of interest have a business / home nearby?
5. Stuffed dog?
6. The wrench ring / fixer
7. Dual garbage cans

Am I forgetting any?

OP of the first pic was someone on IG/Twatter. A screenshot was brought to POL...
the caption read something like
>Look who I spotted...blah blah she is reading (book about dead cia agents)"

The next day the OP pic appeared in MSM..along with info from OP caption...that info disappeared by the next day leaving people to wonder how anyone knew the title of the book as it is NOT visible in ANY photos.

user slides into NYT photo database and finds a whole lot more and here we all are.

>It's literally right next to the Clowns-iN-America studios in Laurel Canyon. I mean RIGHT NEXT DOOR...this is spook country. If the photos were shooped...and they clearly were...and she was shooped into an In-N-Out Burger and with book about the secret lives and DEATHS of clowns...in the heart of Cali clown central...THE PHOTOS ARE DIGGING 'X's for Anons.

That's the timeline.

Attached: Zorro Ranch.jpg (1780x938, 721K)

Google earth street view camera artifact?

Start from the beginning user.

Explain...who is Igor etc. Slowly coherently.

The car is oddly sitting behind her, just before the drive thru exit. The reflection is not in the correct place on the car. It was heavily edited, just as you will see under the table, and behind Maxwell if you look at the garbage can and wall.

Attached: inout.png (1778x1214, 1.99M)

no i totally agree i called sandra up asking her how to reverse hack the cia mainframe but she said i needed to get in touch with jack (obviously) when i told her the news about jack she sounded shock but i could hear her typing very quickly in the background. i was able to make out some of the letters she was typing but unfortunately the message needs to be decoded. anyway safe to say sandra has been compromised. will keep you posted

What is the proximity to the Sun Spot Observatory that got raided?
Or, the ranch where Scallia died?

Attached: explain.png (914x1540, 1.34M)

If you want to learn about their operation go to the Miami Herald yt and listen to thew victims or continue on w this nothing burger.

Could be a book cipher. Previously sent out key to other party/parties and this was just a way to tell them the reference text.

idk if its relevant but I havent seen it mentioned that his in and out is across the street from 2 hotel chains. She's prob gone but could try asking for her room under her name or that twitter account

Yea, just find it fitting at in-n-out famous for double doubles and this whole damn story, and the Epstein body double theory as well.

take your meds. all of you. it was a photo op to show that maxwell wasnt going anywhere, stop trying to analyze some random areas in LA

also in one photo she sitting on a leather sort of binder or courier bag or something.. "shes sitting on the info"

This photoshop clearly indicates that I'm insane, right?

Igor zinoviev, ex mma fighter, worked as a bodyguard for epstein. He did an interview with a journalist couple years ago. He was very critical about jeffrey.
He was recently contacted by the same reporter and his answer were quite different. Look it up user. There is something there. That would be easier for me if i was speaking russian but ill find a way around.

Can someone give a rundown of the new pictures that I saw in the last thread?
The ones taken from a different angle and with the dog. Where did they come from?

the backdrop is completely photoshopped in.
look for it you dumbasses

look up operation boom boom caca pee pee

He abruptly ended the first interview and sounded as if he feared for his life.

There's a reflection of a jeep wrangler in the car...if it were not shopped the reflection would be Gizzy, tables etc.

Sunspot gets raided purportedly because "a janitor was using kp on the computers.

However, the only thing the feds did was climb the antenna array and do?. Sun Spot antenna is 175ish miles directly South of Epstein's ranch were he has a large antenna array.

NO computers take, no buildings tossed, no crime scene tape, everyone evacuated...civilians roaming on foot later filming everything. NOTHING was touched.

Theory...Epstein was tapping into the Sun Spot antenna and using it to broad cast? Live sex / snuff? Spy shit?

Ranch were Scalia was murdered...I think that is in Texas.

I found something ! The car is facing the wrong direction.
google.com.py/maps/@34.1348741,-118.3607632,3a,75y,27.71h,79.53t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sJvp58jX7a80ii6IA3TS2sg!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?hl=en
If you check google street view, the entry to the drive through is the opposite way the car is facing.

Good catch

Zorro Ranch is in the center of the pic and the solar observatory is the southernmost point. The map says the blue path is 376 miles, so a little less than 200 miles. Keep in mind he had a helipad on his property.

Attached: 126_sourcegif.gif (500x275, 494K)

>Epstein body double theory
Yep.

I will add that to it as well. It was an in and out DOUBLE burger...is she indicating she's aware he's not dead?

Where was the burger left and how the fuck did a burger make msm news eh?

It's facing the direction of the drive thru exit