Reality

Reality

Attached: 1566096832812.jpg (766x453, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QAXPIhnQocM
youtube.com/watch?v=S4gtisKfOCk
twitter.com/search?q=#StopSuspendingPakistanis
youtube.com/watch?v=vkGQSl_G6iw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The white mans burden

White man has held us back. If it weren't for whites India would be exploring the stars. Read any non western historian and you'll see that the British set us back hundreds of years with their imperialism.

Niggerpol

Attached: American Healthcare.png (822x741, 417K)

heh

without the british you would still be shitting in the streets..

nvm

It was because of the British that you are half way decent now

Attached: DBC346A3-D06B-4A7F-A400-35FA8485056C.gif (384x378, 2.18M)

Poo

You niggers are the reason our race is doomed

If it weren't for whites you'd still be a pre-industrial shithole like your rural regions still are.
youtube.com/watch?v=QAXPIhnQocM

Attached: IndianAbility.jpg (1080x1920, 131K)

thats cute user

Attached: How Britain stole $45 trillion from India - Copy.png (1064x1056, 482K)

Stfu poo
youtube.com/watch?v=S4gtisKfOCk

Based. The only good thing the British did was leave.

Big talk when the British empire not around

Ach, i know i shouldn't but i do anyway. Morbid curiosity gets the better of me once again.

Former British colonies unite. We should meet up in the UK and shit on their streets.

The only reason you have a culture that educates outside the top castes is because of the fucking empire you ungrateful fuck.

The English are literally the reason you have a semblance of law and order. The English are the reason you have education to the extent you have it. The English are the reason you are what you are.

Surprised you could type with that British cock down your throat

wheres the chart that shows the tonnage of excriment left on the streets??

Yep - I'm sure things were much nicer over there when you were burning widows.

Ignore the haters Pajeet. They base their opinion of India from Jow Forums memes.

Truth

Attached: 1565216339091.png (1024x737, 438K)

Don't blame us because you're running out of places to shit.

Either you pay or we take it back by force

Attached: How Britain stole $45 trillion from India.png (1065x5689, 1.35M)

Go suck off Nigel's cock.

45 Trillion? You can provide an itemized list of the resources we "stole" can't you?

Wow. Yet you still shit in your own streets. How progressive

I am going to eat a lot of tea leaves before doing that. To confuse the brits

Holy shit. I’m just imagining a nation with 1.4 billion whites living in it.

Britain must absolutely pay all that back based pajeet

Send them the invoices, America stands with you

You guys didn't even know your own history. It was Europeans that came to India and translated all of your ancient languages and rediscovered your lost temples. The most minimal of research would show you how retarded you are.

you can't even shit properly, and you drink cow piss. get the fuck out of here brown piece of shit. come back after 500 years when you have learned some manners

mfw I witnessed some charming foreign type shitting into a drain just off the Strand a few years ago

support for merikkka

Attached: ModiUSA2.png (1075x233, 50K)

And just how many of those shit in the streets

right this very second

i find it highly funny when subhumand like filthy indians think they are on par with white civilization, like get the fuck out of here, your race and asians too are so fucking jealous of white history and culture that you try to be us. i fucking hate you and you smell like shit, like litteral shit.

I dunno. Maybe a million or two.

Imagine complaining that the government subsidizes your business with taxes that you also paid into (like every military contractor is), to western citizens who pay taxes that are spent to feed a growing army of spics, niggers and poos.

Attached: taxes, cry me a river.png (940x237, 27K)

Attached: 1565775657065.jpg (1024x680, 123K)

you can just put him on a space field to work, the real obstacle is the jew who doesn't let you do that..

Except that guy is hardly even white, he looks turkish or something

Just out of curiosity, do ya'll really want Pakistan and Kashmir, or do you just want to wipe them out

also you wakanda would have been an even greater place of dirt than it is today. africans can't fucking manage by their own. they need colonization to function properly

As long as we have black men around to check us white guys when we start to do evil things, civilization should be fine. It's like yin and yang. It's like Ebony and Ivory on a keyboard. It's like salt and pepper. They just work so well together. Go team.

wow not ven surprised it's a leaf. how is it living in the gay capital of the world?

Poo plans to explore Uranus

Attached: jewback.jpg (1152x864, 127K)

Are you not intelligent enough to know what facetiousness is?

Why don't you build a spaceship, then, if you really want one? It's never been easier.

If that is really true I apologize for all the White people. I'm sorry.

Attached: 1278157629551.jpg (472x604, 55K)

A nation of 2 billion whites is a heavenly dream but an entire planet of people is immeasurable, in fact whites would already dominate the entire galaxy.

My eyes glow with how many whites the planet could have.

Yep - in an alternate reality, pajeets are exploring the solar system in spaceships powered by poo and burning widow corpses.

Attached: Sati_ceremony.jpg (1787x1288, 693K)

I can guarantee you didn't read that article

You smell. I'm sure you've been told this before, but if you're not going to change anything about it then you need to hear it again. And again. Until you finally clean yourself. Just go to any store and research soaps and stuff. Tough love bro. You smell.

The descendants of imperial powers, whose presumed forefathers plundered resources and subjugated peoples of foreign lands, while presumably benefiting from those past exploits in attaining a better quality of life vis a vis their contemporary peers of those foreign lands, still manage to feel insulted when they're not admired and indignant for a lack of gratitude.

i can't hear you because of all the cocks in your mouth, keep your distance aids mutant

Oh for fucks sake you're a faggot. Go find another faggot who wants to fight with you.

You’re retarded. Let’s see the 1800 and onwards data, then compare it to the rest of the third world shitholes. You’ll see Britain helped India immensely. Kill yourself

>Irish come off the boats
>Freeloading potato niggers must go back

>Pajeets come off the boats
>Become a warmth to every neighborhood, keep their heads held high, work low income to support their kids
>Kids eventually become based doctors and physicists

This.
What is this bill for exactly Parjeet did you just pull some random numbers out of your ass?
You owe everything you are now to us we brought you into the modern age and taught you how to be civilized.

Whites have always had better cultures, Whether they show up to others civilizations or of others show up to the Whites. AKA Egypt, Paracus, Europe, Original Sanskrit was White created, New Zealand, North American Giants. It is a White mans world when everyone else likes our shit. I guess Whites can blame no Whites for that when they know what is good for them even if its bad for others aye?

Attached: 1278268264392.jpg (480x535, 34K)

A faggot hates me
i am overjoyed

Attached: History2.jpg (1928x2374, 2.63M)

Yes.

Attached: 1553413191965.jpg (433x600, 56K)

You're right, poo. He is a faggot. I agree with you on that at least Kek

>If

You shit in the streets

hmmm... Take Kashmir land, the Muslims there, not sure. There are some good Muslims that support India/Hindu . but tons of bad ones. deport the bad ones to Pakistan.

We want to be left alone by pakistan.

no interest in war or wiping them out. But if they start something, we usually end up giving a good reply.

Currently their government and people are both busy spreading false information about Indian military abuses in kashmir. twitter even took down many of their accounts. twitter.com/search?q=#StopSuspendingPakistanis

basically they as a whole need to stop doing this shit with India and start to move on to something better.

Take a look at this!

Attached: ilostagain.jpg (600x560, 35K)

poo poo pee pee

youtube.com/watch?v=vkGQSl_G6iw

Attached: 41Q5JndjcGL.jpg (375x500, 28K)

faggit

Attached: USofIndia.jpg (1070x1044, 726K)

That is cynical as fuck.

It's more a glitch that our compassionate side gets the better of us. We're compelled in the medical practice to hold no civic duty to patients; they have rights but we never speak of responsibilities. We do a disservice to others by treating health in the vacuum that is secondary care. I have been in surgical theatres with doctors sharing their disdain for the drug-addicted criminal they're about to give a new kidney too because the system doesn't value human lives in accordance to their contributions to the very society that runs it. They are not judges, but they also aren't wrong.

It could be said that there's a special mutual interest between the candy store owner and the dentist, but the larger reality is that 'ethics' promotes ignorance and the virtue of compassion is not as strong as the idiocy of modern consumerism. Demonising the Nazis was catastrophic in that all ideas and actions that are selfless and serve the greater good are blotched with a connotation of fascism and authoritarianism.

stop sucking the brits off, they're one of our earliest sworn enemies and all they did was leech off of India like they tried to leech off of us

Attached: japanChinarussiaUSAIndiaPaki.png (784x818, 1.52M)

Poo in a loo

>Poo can’t read graphs
Good job dipshit, that graph doesn’t mean what you think it means. India’s GDP relative to the rest of the world decreased in the 1800’s because Europe grew so much faster. That’s not an actual graph showing India suffered under the British, it’s a just a graph that shows Britain and Europe had faster GDP growth than India so they became a larger percentage of the world economy. If you knew how to read graphs you’d realize Britain actually accelerated India’s economic growth.

So he is right India owes White people everything now. You shouldn't have ran your mouth Pajeet like a nigger. Now you're going to have to give up all your land and resources to White people. We will better appropriate them since anyway most of your people are kind of stupid anyways and they smell like poo poo and pee pee. It is the Will of God!

Attached: indiansquaw.png (773x517, 258K)

Fuck off turd muncher

Attached: amicableNo.jpg (3198x1799, 280K)

Irony will be the death of them.

This.

Attached: ABFC6C7D-809F-4C9D-A2E4-D92066DF2B84.jpg (1348x844, 495K)

Cope while you shit pajeet. Honestly, you’re almost as slimy as Jews.

India has never invented anything, all you've done is mongrolize the Aryans that set up your civilization

No, he's right. You don't understand the graph.

How about the White countries send fresh shipments to India 24/7 round the clock. Goods coming in from dawn to dusk back to dawn? How does that sound?

Attached: 1278225829975.jpg (470x376, 32K)

Kiwi here. Pajeets are better than niggers, but they’re still niggeresque. Pajeet kid went in my backpack when I was in school years ago and stole my shit. I didn’t clap him because he was half my size. We had a Pajeet employee who was doing good until he went back to India. We were under the impression that he’d be coming back, but no, the filthy shit nigger left.

Just because I’m arguing against an anti-white narrative doesn’t mean I love the British. The colonial oppression narrative is a hammer used to beat white people into giving the third world reparations. They can find their own money, no white person owes them a dime.

I have every reason to hate Britbongs myself, but fucking try it, and us Sheep fuckers and ‘Straya will fuck with your shit and turn it into a fertiliser bomb, and destroy the Earth’s toilet.

This. India were the first to discover gravitational waves years before Newton, gravitational waves should soon be renamed as ‘Narendra Modi waves' when India become superpower.

you're funny. you get cleansed last

We have almost 0 black people in our country and those who come here are within the means and education to not behave like niggers. Why are you declaring your nationality when it only serves to highlight that you have no frame of reference?

always weird hearing someone from the medical community talk about the morality of doctors when all they basically are these days is legal drug dealers that exploit the vague processes of the field of psychology to diagnose literally anyone with a mental illness and sell them drugs

nearly 1/5th of adult americans are on some form of psychiatric medication
nearly 1/5th of american boys aged 4-17 are diagnosed with ADHD/ADD

stop lying
read this in detail whatever britain profited from trade with other europeans, they did it by selling indian goods acquired for free, because they bought with indian taxes. That's how they funded their industrialization economy.

How convenient that India loses it's GDP value compared to british GDP which increases at the same time frame of 1850s onwards.. like the brits are literally leeching off India A huge part of british elite citizen's new found wealth that they spread all over the common wealth ... was stolen money from india

Australia, NZ and UK combined have about the same military capability as india

Pajeets are simply children. This is right up there with an 8 year old claiming his dad owns a walmart.

The brits should have genocided every last one of you when they had the chance.

As compared to the nigger cock down yours.