I accidentally revealed my Power Level on Social Media continued

>I bought Dr. Jones book Jewish Privilege on Amazon and it got shared on my FB.

This is the entirety of the thread:
imgur.com/a/WPJ6eCd

Attached: Jewp.png (333x499, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ljMPafQpfDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Niggerbotted.

Why would anyone in their right mind have a facebook account with their real info?

Based

Holy fuck are all your faggot fb friends furfags? I can tell by barely making out their fb pic and by the way they fucking write.

why do you have such ridiculous friends?

Because op is also a furfag

>OP posted my response
>kek
You have a fine friend there, and also nice comback with the jewish part
I sometimes claim myself to be a jew, to shut them off. Can do this because I am of the messianic christian faith, and you know. We are all jews in Jesus ;)
No usually do it because most people dont even know the diffrence between messianic jews and real jews.

But thanks for posting the summary.

Based EMJ, happy accident fren

Why are you friends with Jews you frigging mook? What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking blog posting on Jow Forums and all. There is something severely underdeveloped in your brain.

Thanks man. It's just funny when this is happening to you first hand and shallow as well. I guess I am anudah shoah'd.

do you know who else didn't like books?
hitler and the Nazis

Why are your friends a bunch of nosy faggots?

>being friends with Jews

>Having a Faceberg account
You brought this on yourself

only university required textbooks that promote transexuality in children.

Best post

that were all written by jews

based for posting youtube.com/watch?v=ljMPafQpfDU
alt hype is great

Seriously if Mein Kampf showed up in my feed my friends would be like, "Hey, did your old copy get lost or is this a gift for a friend".
That's the quality of friends and family I have.
Methinks you're just a normie trying to get woke but I can promise you it will be painful to reveal your power level.

Attention seeking bastard (or neglected) children desperate to fulfill the demand for attention that their parents never gave them, developing a low self-esteem / narcissism complex.

"TOLD. THE. TRUTH".
NOT "REVEALED MY POWER LEVEL".

STOP BEING A PATHETIC LITTLE SELF-CENSORING KEKOLD WEAKLING.

HERE'S A CHALLENGE FOR YOU: NEVER EVER BE THAT WEAK AND PATHETIC AGAIN. I DARE YOU TO SAY EXACTLY WHAT YOU THINK, FEEL, AND BELIEVE, IN ALL SITUATIONS, AND ASSERT YOURSELF ONTO OTHERS.

STOP.
BEING.
AN.
APOLOGETIC.
WHITELET.

/thread

naivety and/or narcissism

>a literal turncoat faggot
HMM IDK

Attached: 1565594916347.jpg (640x754, 69K)

If it makes you feel better you are now effectively free. Welcome to second life.

what a lot of fucking neurotic drivel. what kind of person are you? your power level? my old mum has a higher power level than you, and she's dead.

Book's gay.
You're gay.
Your friends are gay.
Nazis are gay.
Jews are gay.

I'm out this kekforsaken tapeworm of a thread.

Jews are threatening to kill me on Facebook literally right now. It doesn't matter because it's all controlled by skynet/legion/satan. The police, your neighborhood, your cat. Everything is controlled.

>leaving berg uncovered
kek

>having Facebook
>in the year 2011+8 of our Lord Anno Domini

Attached: 1563837458729.png (490x488, 601K)

lmao, OP BTFO

That's what you get for still having a faceberg acc in 2019

Attached: 1491423857816.png (428x491, 408K)

>all caps
>r*ddit spacing
take your meds and then go back

lmao

fuck off. people have been saying "powerlevel" here since before you knew this site existed.

Crystal Clear
ATTENTION,

Focus Vision now ;

When dealing with pillpull, you need to nuke the conversation Logically and Emotionally.

Your first and only response should have been something like this:

I feel in danger because I feel the same persecution based on bloodlines that happened to Jews is now happening to Whites in the form of White Priviledge, it is racist and it is sick the things they say about whites, the only way I will learn to defend from it is to study serious historical events where this happened before, and that you, as a Jew, is not calling out white privildge is preposterous ! you should feel ashamed for not acknowledging it and accusing me of being an anti-semite for being in the same boat (gas chamber) as your people once where!

user
Jews argue like women (see Schopenhauer), they appeal to the public using their own emotion, using Sentiment to persuade them(the public) to their selfish self interest. The Jew is the biggest bitch in the world, using HER poison to instead poison YOU.
>pic very fucking related.
Now I will read the kikeberg conversation in full to know how fucked up or not you are.

Attached: The (((bitch))).jpg (2000x1050, 607K)

Thanks. Looking forward to your analysis.

Post this pic OP, since you are already busted.

Attached: Noo.png (2028x4139, 3.24M)

Lol all of facebooks got Shoah’d. And eventually they found my real profile, which I only used to communicate with far away relatives. They deleted that one. My main profile, which I had since I was 12. It’s been like 2 years now and I don’t miss Facebook for shitposting really.

Attached: 3435C938-E47C-4EEA-92B4-DF099D01DF07.jpg (800x450, 46K)