I'm a black guy

I'm a black guy

AMA.

Attached: 9k=.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TsYAVB2RR-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can I have my bike back?

wrong board. fuck off and kill yourself, faggot bitch.

Do white women throw pussy at you?

your skin doesn't make your opinions special
godspeed

Attached: 982638746234232.gif (1500x250, 123K)

Nigger.

Is your name Brian

Yea

Sorry.

sometimes, rarely but im not interested in white women
Yes they do.
no

Attached: broken-bike-and-broken-dreams-carl-purcell.jpg (900x600, 181K)

Nobody fucking cares that you have black skin you’re not fucking special shut the fuck up and maybe anonymously join in the discussions that are actually taking place on this board.

for fucks sake when will niggers get over themselves?

Would you say you are smart in your life decisions?

Thanks man.

How do you feel about the jq?

its reparations time
blak boi

Attached: 1566104985402.jpg (1080x1920, 283K)

Attached: 1565077818027.jpg (124x125, 2K)

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Kek

Attached: 1565077833656.jpg (460x670, 15K)

hey

Attached: 1560536430380.jpg (1080x1080, 276K)

Can you swim or do you just drown like the other apes?

How do you plan to survive the war against whites? You surely by now realized that the talent of white people is organizing and war.

What are your guys plans to beat us on that? Subversion? Passive resistance combined with genetic replacement?

Do you think it's possible for whites, browns and blacks to forget their differences and start focusing on the real problem, the jew?

Lel

Attached: 1565077849335.jpg (460x503, 19K)

Bigger nigger alpha males dominate beta bitch white boys in any sexual display of dominance. It is always clear that superior mighty ebony members deserve more praise than jealous faggot white beta males. Niggers have more testosterone, and are more suit to breed with women. I, faggot white boy, will forever yearn for bbc in my hungry ass. I, faggot white boy, pledge my soul to serve bbc cum gods for all eternity. Gay for big black nigger dick forever. Gay for big black nigger ding dong for life. As a true faggot beta bitch ass niggerloving inferior white boy, I, faggot white boy, hereby dedicate the hard work of my caucasian ancestors to forever to please the mighty ebony member that is a giant big black cock. I worship niggerdick as my true lord and savior, and would gladly slurp up yum yum nigger cum any time any where from any big black penis. I pledge my beta bitch ass to alpha male African black sacred seed semen that the superior BBC cum daddy muscle black man will ejaculate into my inferior bitch ass filling my bum with his liquid love. I shall spasm in absolute faggot ecstasy, as I acquire the closest thing to heaven on earth, a huge black ding dong squirting its warm baby batter deep into my desperate hungry faggot ass. All hail large African nigger doinkie dongs for all eternity. May my wife sister mother and other white females continue to be dominated by the sheer lust that every member of the white race experiences in the presence of a hung masculine black cock. May my girlfriend and my own ass get fucking wrecked by nigger daddy cum BBC lord. White boys are all secretly gay for the thought of a thick veiny long juicy black cock that could give our girlfriends way better orgasms than we could ever imagine with our puny pink teeny weenies. All hail mighty African purple penis power.

what do you think about esoteric immigrants?

In two or three words, what's your political stance ?

How's it hanging, nigger?

sup? asl lol

Attached: 1565032585200.jpg (1080x1188, 178K)

Keep on keeping on.

Attached: 56574.jpg (474x267, 17K)

Do you relate/look up to the founding fathers and do you think the USA should maintain/restore its european character?

Why?

This but I'd have to humbly add. Fuck off nigger.

Average Swede

Are you glad your ancestors were solved as slaves and thus allowing you to be born in the best country of the world, instead of shit africa shithole?

Attached: image_777.png (631x474, 112K)

When are you going back?

um, what's your viber? black femanon here

Attached: 1560982518240.jpg (1080x1313, 92K)

shut up white boi

have sex nerd

muh dick

What kind of black guy OP?

Attached: 04Sa04xo.png (1024x1024, 89K)

were sold as slaves*

How big is your dick erect?

>reddit spacing

Attached: 1563530362488.jpg (1020x1020, 167K)

Tongue my anus

Attached: 1560982438826.jpg (1920x1280, 961K)

More than likely they'll just try to keep trying to feel dominant over us. The Jews will do the organizing.

Attached: 1560942015382.jpg (3024x4032, 1.85M)

Based

if we paid you would you move to Africa?

Why are niggers on Jow Forums such attention seekers? You’re already the most hated race on the fucking planet. Don’t give us one more reason to despise you

her nipples look so disgusting the fuck

Why do you think we’d give a shit, why does it merit a thread?

Unironically based. Nigger penis power is the only true power.

Attached: 1565710458795.gif (500x500, 2.94M)

Do you know that, as a black person, you emit this smell called nigger stank, kinda smells like poop, and it is the reason we white people dont like you fellas
youtu.be/TsYAVB2RR-0

why are you attention whoring? why don't you fuck off? this isn't reddit

SHOE US YOUR BVLL SPOUT! I WANT TO SEE WHERE THE SEED I FEED ON COMES FROM!

/thread

How to catch Aids the picture.

How long did it take you to learn how to use a computer

How come when I watch the Police Activity videos on YouTube, most of the criminals being chased by the police are black men?

Attached: 1509813140282.jpg (2500x1667, 460K)

How many bikes have you stolen?

why are you here larping as a negro?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190706-153750_Gallery.png (595x664, 326K)

fpbp

Attached: MyNigga.jpg (454x338, 23K)

Imagine your ship sinks and you swim to a desert island and you find this...

Wow so brave

Every day user. Every day

TAKE
YOUR
MEDS

jesus, this woman is exactly why our wise elders called niggers "spooks"
kill it with fire

gross

Do you think about the future?

Attached: a2.jpg (250x174, 5K)

What do you think of black folks that really do have ape-like features (Patrick Ewing)? Sorry if you are one. But I find them horribly disgusting and usually of below average intelligence.

Attached: 1412796122358.png (1024x776, 650K)

Picture of your hand and time stamp or this is a larp

imagine covering the tits/face of a real dark one like this with loads of cum, would be hot as fuck... never realized i wanted to fuck a black woman so bad

its always a larp stupid

Baste

You're not alone OP.

Why can blacks never make it anywhere on time

Do you admit blacks are inferior?

Serious question. Why do black folks always slow down their cars in front of me?

Do you think blacks should all go back to Libera? We built them a country so they could have their own ghetto. Why do they want to be around whites if whites don't want them here?

Attached: 1506144335742.png (800x497, 517K)

Is it embarrassing that Jews totally own your identity?

fuck you nigger can you please try swimming ?

Attached: nigger-nigger-swim-01.webm (360x206, 1.48M)

How are the Black normies on the JQ?

Would your people be interested in land based reperations? Like if we created a Black ethnostate you could rule as you see fit via states rights?

Like you could Black Cali or we could rename Florida "America's BBC" and let you rule the Jews there with a majority of the population.

No racists annoying you, we don't worry about nogs. Everyone wins.

Did you grow up in a shitty neighborhood? How did your life turn out? Do you feel like being black has made your life more different than whites?

Do you get offended when whites say there are black people and there are niggers? Because Chris Rock said it first. But is it true?

KangPopo is a fat nigger

Attached: 1560294031495.jpg (800x460, 135K)

No now shut the fuck up

This is a good question. Like if we crowdfunded this, how much do you think it would take for the average nog to go to the motherland?

We talking $70,000? $700,000 ?

Are you literate? Are you able to read rules?
NOT NEWS, NOT POLITICS, SAGE, REPORT.
Fuck off kaffer!

Attached: 1552590048191.jpg (240x264, 12K)

Girl. I am black too. Let me hit it?

Attached: black_hand_serie_1_by_d0gma.jpg (900x602, 94K)

21 seconds. I can hold my breath for 46 seconds under water. This video cuts short conviently too soon.

closet faggots

Jokes on you, nigger. I'm openly bisexual and I still hate niggers.

You got a big dick or what?

Fuck off kraut hes one of ours

fags get DOTR too

Do you think the world can mannage 4n africans? We're talking about str8 outa africa, not western born darkies.

we set up a country give you a house some land funds to get you there and start a business and military protection for 10 years

Is she real?