Clinton epstein rape cipher

18°17'53.5"N
64°49'41.5"W

>UT HVT H AVBNR BX OKSOMOSNHGW PDHP VTRVTWTKP H WIHGG XBVTOAK XHLPOBK. AT GZOOTOO NUMZXLYKNZU KVYK ANSS STYR KZ KVT YXXTOK ZM ANSSNYL WTMMTXOZU BSNUKZU.

WE ARE A GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS THAT REPRESENT A SMALL FOREIGN FACTION. WE POSSESS INFORMATION THAT WILL LEAD TO THE ARREST OF WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON.

>ZLGCYB NSVYJAZZX! DG JYG JDJYG ZO AZSY TCURZYA. DG HPZD RTJR MYOFDGFL UOIS POYYNHZ LDKVZOFW OF 1973 UNL HSMHKODSV NL N MON NWSFD TZ XHGISLLGH HGTSHD P. TGHJ GI ZNYS KFOCSHLODZ. PC QWIP AXSA MUHH RHUWAIW TSJCV SWV YLTVCTCV S XKIUBNNE ODOMSQOPOXOPVVRQPQ FCST IHV OUTH UW 2004 SA YT. CJGACUW'G UGHSWV, HUAAHC GSUWA DSYCG. AXC RIITVUWSACG IN AXC QUHHUWO GUAC STC OUECW SMIEC.

Attached: weirdClintonCipher.png (1891x701, 222K)

LISTEN CAREFULLY! WE ARE AWARE OF YOUR HISTORY. WE KNOW THAT ?
.... WE KNOW THAT BILL CLINTON RAPED AND MURDERED A YEAR OLD GIRL IN 2004 AT MR. EPSTEIN'S ISLAND, LITTLE SAINT JAMES. THE COORDINATES OF THE KILLING SITE ARE GIVEN ABOVE.

HMB TKPA 72 TMBUJ GM XUAXKUA. HMB NCOO GUKIJDAU MIA TBISUAS RCOOCMI SMOOKUJ GM KI KVVMBIG NA IMRCIKGA KG VKHRKI IKGCMIKO QKIF, 33 GJMOU MX, OWCWRRWG, VWZHWR JOBWRXO KNKCG DBUGTAU CIJGUBVGCMIJ.
YOU HAVE 72 HOURS TO PREPARE. YOU WILL TRANSFER 100 MILLION DOLLARS TO AN ACCOUNT WE NOMINATE AT CAYMAN NATIONAL BANK, 33 HIRST RD, SAVANNAH, CAYMAN ISLANDS AWAIT FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS.

>XGTPUVFL WS PFZSFT PNSJW ZSJH XVWJPWVSF, XJAK PX GSMVAT, D.N.V., TWA., BVMM HTXJMW VF HTMTPXT SD WKT VFDSHOPWVSF BT KPCT.

SPEAKING TO ANYONE ABOUT YOUR SITUATION, SUCH AS POLICE, F.B.I, ETC., WILL RESULT OF THE INFORMATION WE HAVE.

>BK PM XFEXD TSA EFIYBVQ ES F JEGFT CSQ, PM GMIMFJM EDM BVKS. BK TSA FIMGE OFVY FAEDSGBEBMJ, PM GMIMFJM EDM BVKS. BK EDM RSVMT BJ BV FVT PFT RFGYMC SG EFRNMGMC PBED, PM GMIMFJM EDM BVKS.

>ZUF DAYY KO CTHPPOB XUI OYOTGIUPAT BOWATOC HPB AX HPZ HIO XUFPB, DO IOYOHCO GJO APXU. ZUF THP GIZ GU BOTOAWO FC KFG KO DHIPOB GJHG DO HIO XHLAYAHI DAGJ YHD OPXUITOLOPG TUFPGOILOHCFIOC HPB GHTGATC.

YOU WILL BE SCANNED FOR ELECTRONIC DEVICES AND IF ANY ARE FOUND, WE RELEASE THE INFO. YOU CAN TRY TO DECEIVE US BUT BE WARNED THAT WE ARE FAMILIAR WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT COUNTERMEASURES AND TACTICS.

>THR'C FRTMSMNCGQWCM FN, KGVV. FNM CIWC DHHT NHFCIMSR UHQQHR NMRNM HX JHFSN. GC GN FE CH JHF RHB, KGVV.

DON'T UNDERESTIMATE US, [KGVV]. USE THAT GOOD SOUTHERN COMMON SENSE OF YOURS. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW [KGVV]

FWVIYTO!

T.I.X.H

Niggerbot.

take your meds holy shit. schizos have ruined this board

eeeee. You're the niggerbot, niggerbot

Big if true

The quality of these posts is so low I can only conclude they're some kind of bots.

obligatory anons should tweet this at molyneux if they got twatter

Attached: 68832327_10158658008219027_9074395310872068096_o.jpg (1636x2048, 359K)

calling larp for now, huge if true

Gonna call fake as fuck as an investigator ive already seen that photo and its fake

Im not gonna sit and watch another false flag smear like they did with the VERY REAL frazzled video...
>the censored screenshot was a fake spread out by (((them))) to be debunked on purpose to put rest to the entire story
YUGE success...

Attached: F81EFAFF796F4206B7B9FE45B27CB917.jpg (1122x968, 129K)

bump

Attached: boobies.gif (296x367, 2.27M)

Question friendo,
I'm a bit late to the Frazzledip video thing.

If nobody has the video, and its illegal to view, how do we know this is real?

Ok so Qanon posted something about it back in 2018 so that kinda confirmed its existence (not a Qtard but i do know someone with inside knowledge when i see one, and he definitely has inside knowledge)

It was brought up to the damn CEO of google...which shouldnt happen normally

And there was a "screenshot" spread from an (((unknown))) source that got debunked and pretty much hacked the entire search/investigation

>pic related

Attached: thesoppiest.png (2113x1417, 1.31M)

Will I commit suicide for reading this?

Attached: decoderring.gif (245x221, 1.13M)

>censuring an old picture everyone's seen uncensored
I really have nothing better to do than decipher this shit, but I won't.

Thanks user.

Only if you go around trying to wake the public up, and start being successful.

Q just said something about a video of Hillary doing bad shit with Huma, when asked about "Frazzledip" he said that it was bullshit with the only objetive to make them look bad and dismiss anything they say.
That "screenshot" literally had the file named as "distraction"

Attached: distractions.jpg (633x1024, 89K)

Isn't this the Jon Benet letter?
I think yes.

just pieces you autist

OH SHIT
MYTH BUSTED
NEXT LARP MOSSAD NEXT LARP
MOVE TO OPERATION SHEKEL2

>WKOXXY IOH XIAART
SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

how convenient this gay shit starts as soon as the Q larp goes down. I expect boomers will jump on this shit instantaneously.

>U THPGIZGUBO TAWO

Q PREDICTED THIS

Bumping

Can someone give me a rundown on this please?

Master Codebreaker says that you are lying and supplying the "distraction"

Knows who you really are....etc etc

Will find you before dawn

Enjoy,

L' Maitre D' Decryptage