Are there seriously people on here that still believe in christianity nonsense?

are there seriously people on here that still believe in christianity nonsense?

Attached: Adam_And_Eve-olution.jpg (720x718, 164K)

>tfw no dino otter gf

Attached: 810E7B1D-39FB-41BC-B080-1CFA31A4B69A.png (633x758, 34K)

Nigger.

>Adam and Eve

That's in the old testament. Yes Christians believe it but so do the Jews and Muslims. Chrisitianity is only 2k years old. Genesis happened 4k years ago roughly.

>2019
>still goin to hell

shiggydiggy

Attached: 4AE5D803-0709-4043-8DDB-D828B0FB6D5F.jpg (500x484, 69K)

what does it matter?
christianity is the only religion poltards still try to shill

Because it's true?

Fuck off Mohammed

Of course I believe. God created Adam from dust and then ripped out one of his BBQ ribs and made Eve, it makes total sense. You'd be a moron not to believe everything in the Bible.

jew lover

Yep. Every day they wake up and say "Bless me God! I'm doing the lord's work by making babies. I feel entitled". ....and God said "Let them cut wages!"

Honest question, OP. If tomorrow, Christianity is irrevocably proven to be false, in its entirety, and that continued belief is essentially a mental illness, how is your life better?

what does that have to do with anything?
i care about the truth

I"m pretty sure the message of Jesus was hijacked and corrupted long ago. Ya know, I could be wrong, but it's highly likely.

Time's running out friend.

Attached: you'll see.png (594x405, 570K)

scaring me doesnt work

Just asking. My point is that you consider something that gives hope and meaning to a lot of people "nonsense." Let's say that the "truth" you care about is proven correct. Is it worthwhile to you to be vindicated knowing that millions, if not billions will now be miserable?

Yes, American protestant/evangelical christcucks literally do.

Attached: D1xjTTIX4AApDTA.jpg (960x720, 89K)

Are there people here who seriously still believe in Scientism?

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 289K)

>fear mongering
That won't work you golem.

Lol, dinosaurs fake as fuck, retarded got will believe anything

just get on with it dude. I'm excited.

*goy

Whether you like it or not it's an essential part of european and thus white history. You can't really blame some of Jow Forums for wanting to go back to it.

How can you believe in something that don't make sense with you?

there's nothing to be miserable about.

most of them would just move on with life. in the end,theyd probably be happier. rip the bandaid off. dont be a pussy

Grow up kid.

Sage

This

>The creator of the universe has to conform to my narrow perception of reality to be real.

Attached: 87bfa0de55bea9964e651e4c2dea790d.jpg (600x916, 75K)

I think so

Your a retard

>there's nothing to be miserable about
Knowing that this life is all there is and that they for sure will never see their loved ones again would make a lot of people miserable. Also knowing that the basis for human morality is bullshit would also not help things.

Nice try, kid. Try this

Attached: IMG_0030.jpg (800x544, 89K)

that's a meaningless argument.

why the fuck does the creator of the universe care about how people shave or if they have foreskins?

Its not meant to scare you. As the world becomes more degenerate like it does in revelations it gets closer to the end.

But, you did not answer the original question. How is YOUR life better? You're a non-believer now, short of being able to have some sort of smug self-satisfaction.

False hope is not hope.

Yes, and after 20 years of researching archaeological/historical evidence, I find that it is the only religion with a rock-solid foundation. You can say what you want about the miracles and shit, but historically speaking it is accurate to a degree that defies reason.

yeah, probably

I've never seen a dinosaur, prove to me that dinosaurs are real. Oh gee looks like you can'tSage

Hope is hope. Are you a better person for depriving someone of it? Does it make you superior to say "I told you so" to all of those people?

It's actually the best argument in this thread, because while God created an incomprehensibly complex system of existence (You) created a brown streak in your tightie-whiteies. It's hubris to think something of that magnitude has to conform to you. Stupid faggot, lol.

It does. To know I am right and they are wrong. Now they can be better armed against the true foes that have robbed them of their destiny and be on an equal footing with someone who was enlightened.

Christard levels of debate

>someone who was enlightened
Whew, lad. How did you come across this enlightenment? Who was your teacher? Don't say yourself.

What? Does your religion forbid you from free agency?

>gets btfo'd twice
>can't refute
>LOL U ARE A STUPID
Fucking pathetic, broski.

Attached: the_laughing_Jesus.jpg (826x1110, 133K)

We have skeletons of dinosaurs; now show me a skeleton of god?

Yes. Even other religions too.

Nope, but it does strike me as a supreme arrogance to claim something as "enlightenment" only to find that you came about it without any help.

OP is a faggot.

Attached: DJErXgzXUAAKQ7S.jpg (600x600, 46K)

nobody BTFO'd me.

Some of us can just do that I guess.

Immediately resorting to ad hom says otherwise.

They do it ass to ass.

Attached: whoa there bud.jfif.jpg (236x146, 9K)

And yet I see morbidly obese land whales such as niggers with offspring.

Attached: life.jpg (245x152, 8K)

Usually animals with bodies like that have very big cocks to reach the vagine.

He did, with his argument from incredulity.

Not likely. You're trapped in 3D reality, friend. Christianity is not meant to be taken 100% literally unlike the Evangelicals would have you believe. There is a deeper, hidden truth about the nature of existence, Christianity merely provides a few tantalizing clues. You're far from superior for failing to realize that. Good luck to you.

Seriously are we still peddling carnie-tard Dino nonsense?

Dont worry. Most people that call themselves Christian, these days, are going to be very surprised, in the end, as well. Q, their 2nd Lord and Savior, isnt who they think. As a matter of fact, Q has already told them there are other life forms out there. The Word doesnt reconcile that in the slightest. At all. Doesnt even come remotely close to touching it, actually.

Like many others that call themselves Christian, they take what they want as canon, and leave the rest as "misinterpretations".

Hehehe. Love it.

that's it, reported for spamming the same fucking threads every couple of hours

>a bunch of words
>mah 4D chess
>it isn't literal unless it is

yeah yeah yeah we've heard it all before.

OP posts this thread, multiple times of some variant, every Sunday.

OP is a kike. Every LARPagan is a kike. Don't doubt it.

Attached: 1551588942174.png (730x831, 314K)

Christianity is a joke. However the culture is the right one. Who doesn’t love Christmas, Easter and thanksgiving

Of course. Every mother fucking god damned time.

Attached: 1_LQxb2Tqdhe0ngxG9qHvFyQ.png (559x357, 266K)

DON'T INSULT MUH YESHUA BEN YOSEF
you jew

>Who doesn’t love Christmas, Easter and thanksgiving
Christmas is a co-opted pagan holiday
So is Easter
Thanksgiving never had anything to do with cucktianity

Who are you thanking

Evolution is a lie. This is honestly the smarter sounding alternative

I bet they’re not even CALLED JEWS

If your life is better for causing pain to others you're a terrible person. Simple as.

its still not a christian holiday

There are people who are dumb enough to believe that monkeys can give birth to humans so anything’s possible

Yes it is. You are thanking almighty god. You can pretend it isn’t Christian but it is. Historically. For many reasons. Now who gives a fuck if there is a god but the goodness of these holidays all come from the culture born out of European Christian religions.

You will see gods in your lifetime

That would be interesting. Nephilim? Annunaki? The many arms of vishnu?

Now if only I was causing pain than you'd be correct.

Things that can be killed are not a god. Go to hell, glownigger.

>DON'T INSULT MUH YESHUA BEN YOSEF
it's not His fucking name you kikefag yeshiva subhuman

Oy vey GOY. Don't you believe in the BIG BANG? Two particles hit each other and BOOM we are here. So stupid how commonly agreed that theory is among scientist and taught in textbooks. Nigger theory.

No, but you would be happy and feel superior should you be proven correct. That makes you a terrible person. You have some work to do.

that is his original name. "Jesus" is a latinized version and is not what he would have recognized himself

His original name was probably some Pleidean tonguefuck.

There is nothing wrong with feeling superior for being correct. Doesn't make me a terrible person. You lying to others and giving them false hope and misdirection makes you a terrible person.

Truth hurts. Pain and strife as positive forces if one has the mind to learn from it.

Christianity objectively exists whether or not you believe it

Prove it.

Because it's the capital T truth.

Hey you finally got something right. Good for you

its not a christian holiday though. you can thank anyone you want actually

Western society has become so much better after the majority abandoned Christianity.

>all major global empires were christian
hauh

>the basis for human morality is bullshit
you can have morality without an instruction guide written by ancient dead fictional sand jews

>muh divine fallacy
I never said God was incomprehensible, I just said expecting something that can create universes and concepts to conform to your limited world view is wrong and hubristic. So I see your argument from incredulity and raise you personal incredulity and strawman.

Now you are just being a ridiculous nigger. That is the same as saying anyone can give presents on Christmas, eggs on Easter. Shoot up fireworks on Independence Day. Throw colored powder at your brown dot-headed friends on Bali and on and on. Sure anyone can but it is a Christian holiday

no it isn't. and it doesnt surprise me the christfags on here have nothing else up their sleeves besides lying and misrepresenting things

I used to think the same way until I looked around and realized how much of our accepted history and our everyday lives are built on lies. Frankly the bible is pretty much the only thing I trust now