Thousands of these spic roaches crawl over US borders everyday and offer no meaningful value other than cheap labor for...

Thousands of these spic roaches crawl over US borders everyday and offer no meaningful value other than cheap labor for rich liberals.

Attached: 1563086885936.jpg (587x880, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xdd_Tweu2v4
youtube.com/watch?v=v4fu1MXV6vs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice bot thread nigger.

Why do so many of them look like this? Is Mehico more obese than the US?

Lmao.
Belongs in a zoo

Back to Mexico, spic.

Attached: Spics.jpg (558x419, 69K)

>liberals

Pls. Just rich.

Why do Hispanics have the body shape of an old refrigerator?

You are a nigger, this thread is posted every 12 hours.

He's so... hairless... and fat.

Apple fat distribution. Not pear.

What about those kyutee nurses?

t. pablo de la frijoles

I don't really know because I don't see them until they're already here. Maybe they gain 50 lbs as soon as they get here?

That's an indicator of bad genetics resulting from thousands of generations of inbreeding and not selecting favorable characteristics. They are literally less than human.

Your poison food gringo.

Attached: qt_mexico.jpg (700x1048, 101K)

You sure it's not just terrible genetics? I'm Welsh american and everyone in my family lives in the south and we're all fit looking.

The fuck is this? Disney World's version of Mexico?

Natives were basically vegan proto soibois.
More native blood = more soi you need

It's embarrassing that they have to be naked for that. He probably cant ever see his peepee.
youtu.be/xdd_Tweu2v4

They are more valuable to the elite compared with red necks apparently

> cheaper and tamed labor
> beautiful women whoring around them
Yeah I know they age like milk but elites only fuck minors anyway.
> create opposition inside the working class to weaken their power.
> great race-mixing material to create a low iq slave class without any honor and identity.

I can't think of one thing that Mexican immigration is bad for elites.

Full ameriindians are fat too...

Attached: mexico[1].jpg (2733x1829, 729K)

i know right

This, North America completely lacked large mammals whose protein is necessary to build and sustain mass. The natives were a race of bitch boys which is how they got rekt

why was this photographed

Attached: miles sees a jew.jpg (1429x813, 80K)

Mexicans have a diet very high in fried foods. Also, Coca-cola is more available in some parts of mexico than Water. So yes, obesity is a problem in Mexico as well. Other notable places with comparably high obesity is Brazil, China, and Australia. Except Australia has good universal healthcare, so it's not a very visible issue as it can be addressed easily.

Definitely due to genetics, but each race should be sticking to their tried and true cultural dishes.
>pic related
You've got to go back.

Somebody post the spic-nig cycle.

Look at that beautiful brown man. Let them in, bigots.

for medical textbooks probably. A photographed example for students to learn about degenerate obese people.

They had buffalo, deer, elk, moose, wild goats, ram, and many other species. They were just inferior mongoloids who couldn't figure out how to make a wheel on their own.

Forgot to attach

Attached: Learn2Chan.png (1488x428, 237K)

Mestizo pigs go to the feilds. Indios help them. Zambos clean the streets. Castizos lord over them and Criollos rule.

Attached: cass.png (760x600, 760K)

Attached: health_crisis.png (657x705, 316K)

Their diet would be fine without the pop and bread.

Attached: 1566004421165.jpg (600x565, 139K)

They are more susceptible to obesity, as points out the natives used to mainly eat fruits and vegetables so they developed a digestion system that stores more fat than an average white man who's ancestors ate more meat and didn't need to always be wondering around picking berries to keep full. But now that fast food is available everywhere the people that once ate mainly plants are meats fats and carbs that they wouldn't naturally have access to.

this

I thought everyone was constantly blowing lines and running for their lives in Brazil. And China? What?

This guy gets it. Have a thin qt.

Attached: qt_got_it.jpg (720x960, 66K)

Yeah yeah, I used to do all that. I am now permabanned eternal phone poster. Mod/janny did not take pains to explain to me why.

Girl on the left 'mirin.

Oosh, I'm sorry senpai.

Attached: sad_juice.jpg (1024x1024, 160K)

Poor guy.

For research purposes, obviously.

whites have been a minority here for awhile. its fucking over and its been over

Attached: white.jpg (1580x3431, 1.93M)

Cognac is definitely sad juice. Scotch is happy juice. One day I will get around to acquiring a new IP address.

Nope. Decent parts of Brazil are infested with American-style grocery stores with highly processed foods...especially candy and soft drinks, which are marketed to middle-class kids. Their parents can spare a few bucks for a treat, so they opt to buy the most crap food they can find. Nestle Jews never miss an opportunity to profit off good people by stuffing them up with shit food.

kek

based and burritopilled

I think it's mostly the mestizos that have this problem. Also why is his head so disproportionately huge. Looks like the pic was taken in an Ames room.

Attached: 1421691.jpg (1024x681, 58K)

Just got back from Taiwan after a few years. The country got ranged blocked in January, so I've been lurking up until recently.

tfw all those classes of Mexican = subhuman beaners to any American

Imagine the smell

Are there any 100% Mexicans left?

Chicanos in the 70's were the ones going around roping all of us in as Indios so that they could some "native" claim to Azlan. It's a shitty larp. If they were indios they would stop waving the flag and live on the shit hole Navajo Nation.

Attached: malcolm-mcdowell-caligula_top10films.jpg (600x361, 42K)

>obviously
aside from a seeing fat rolls, theres nothing research-ish about that image. a research imge wouldnt have two docs or vicinity completely in-frame, itd be zoomed in on the patient. at that, likely specific areas of the patient, as a "fat kid" isnt terribly informative.

prove me wrong. theres too much non-information in the image to be research material.

Attached: lwaxana.jpg (694x530, 64K)

What bodytype is this? Universal Globohomo Soldier?

they are still eating the fast food though.
just drive past burger king instead of go in.
this is where they screw up.

Eees just my jeans seenior.

No clue regarding infrastructure over there but.... what does a person do that warrants the range banning of an entire country? Christ.

Nigga looks like a Minecraft character

Mexican flubber.

You can see the soulless stupidity in his eyes.
A useless eater

1. we madeyou whiter.

without our conquistadoryou would be less than 50%

Attached: US should thank us.png (1246x918, 1017K)

>Except Australia has good universal healthcare, so it's not a very visible issue as it can be addressed easily.
I don't know; bolting Fatty's mouth shut shouldn't break the bank. You'd spend less on food anyways.

You need to go back

Imagine being so technologically inept you can't figure out how to get an ISP to issue a new IP to your modem.

ISPs might do this once for you, not twice and they tend to frown on it. Fuck Verizon, fuck Comcast.

No it’s just that we all hate you scum

I was just shitposting. It does look like an out of place photo as I mentioned here. Maybe some weird humiliation fetish shit. Who the hell knows?

Like sweat and heaps of cilantro.

And you guys are still in denial that you’re fucking subhuman and just as bad as niggers

Ees El Creeper Atrociodad

mexican food is bad

There's nothing more valuable than honest hard work. US was build over it.

youtube.com/watch?v=v4fu1MXV6vs

Attached: 1564245669570.jpg (897x900, 289K)

Attached: 1565283765182.jpg (398x376, 37K)

Based.

Attached: 300x300.jpg (300x300, 31K)

You're literally first and second.

Attached: 1407711604306.png (440x329, 209K)

That’s a fullblooded jungle Indio.

Attached: makhnovist-banner.png (500x300, 16K)

Attached: itsbadbro.jpg (300x332, 14K)

Attached: 1536551798754.png (774x719, 511K)

Beaner mutts are a disease. Fuck them

Where’s its penis

Mexicans are not human, try to compare a mexican with a south american, mexicans are fucking gross

I think that's what the woman on the left is trying to figure out.

Attached: bqA9tjZHuvzjfJKjqNnyd5Ui9XGW9Aycv4n196mQLDfgE2i18mQDDecx9vXzqfZZ4DYXhmcYepkxb3Pa7KqzzxJdYYNS2B1L8yhD (600x604, 110K)

>liberals run the farms + food processing centers that keep getting raided by ICE
You are doing me a confuse.

>5'3
What did danzig lead the Free state?

Attached: 1538692066079.png (640x578, 154K)

Real talk, they have been skewing the data to reflect higher numbers than reality, your pic is the perfect example of them trying to hide the facts from the masses while their systematic genocide takes place.

Attached: canada_school.jpg (1200x900, 283K)

I keep having this feel that things will flip so fast into chaos, and this pic is why.

every single even slightly white country on the face of the earth has been fucking destroyed. and nobody gives a single flying fucking shit about it

Amnesty now.

>they're not sending us their best
>they're murderers, they're rapists

Attached: trump-chad.jpg (960x804, 62K)

>all because it’s good for the economy and promotes growth.

Attached: the_future_looks_bright.jpg (960x640, 83K)

He's a human being.
Stop it.
Grow up.

SHUT THE FUCK UP BEANER

Fucking spics leech and dont add any value. At least chinks are smart and niggers give good entertainment

Attached: DPNWxNqVoAAYWMe.jpg (884x740, 60K)

That girl looks literally shellshocked. How is this not a child abuse?

Its time to go back paco

Attached: 1564097854451.jpg (640x761, 63K)