Asians BTFO by based Tarankino

Asians BTFO by based Tarankino
Bruce Lee exposed as fraud, literally a chink Steven Segall

Attached: 1566160709704.jpg (681x453, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_5KBnA-2NBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im fucking your gf cumskin :)

Nigger.

Attached: EDCF27D4-EE2D-4951-868E-27D557AC9883.jpg (604x399, 71K)

You wish, what white woman would want a 5 foot slant eyed manlet with a midget dick

not fraud, but charismatically playing with his image

Attached: 51st52nd53rd.jpg (1920x1011, 209K)

dick has 0 meaning, what counts is a good looking face and a sharp intellect, so the children will be of better quality

Why would Indonesia become a state?

>chink
>good looking face
>sharp intellect

Lel

Hapas kids are all fucked up though, white mental illness and asian mental illness just compounds. So you get a kid who is double fucked in the head.

>dick has 0 meaning
Keep telling yourswlf that while your gf gets the BWC on the side and yet still spends all your money

my asian girlfriend doesn't like asian guys.

I suppose Steven Seagal claiming he was a CIA agent and a black belt of multiple disciplines when he really wasn't was "charismatically playing with his image" as well?

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 3.5M)

lmfao. It's hilarious how you cumskins get pissy whenever we spit the truth.

Here's some truth:
white guys literally choose the bottom of the barrel asian women as they are unable to truly see the beauty of asian women and uphold abhorrent western beauty standards.

You make fun of niggers for choosing the trashiest women of your race, same concept.

Is that Robert Redford or Tommy Lee Jones?

im not white though

honestly even the best of chink women are a 4/10 at best
Bugmen will never understand this

Same I’m just against genocide

Attached: 2.jpg (600x600, 56K)

>Hollywood is real
what's your problem?

He was not though. Steven Seagal was autism incarnate. Lee was a philosopher actor with decent martial arts skills. Wax on wax off was just a charade for plebs to admire him, but behind that there was real skill. Chuck Norris would have won that damn fight though.

If your talking about our white senior citizens then yes they do indeed get those south asian monkeys. But any white guy younger than 40 that dates Asians gets the pick of the litter. Look at the guy Ren Zengfei's daughter has, that guy is a 7 at best here.

is tarantino /ourguy/?

Attached: BASED AND REDPILLED TARANTINO.jpg (1298x472, 261K)

But what about the
>supremegentleman.jpg

I train muay thai with the guy who played Bruce Lee. Dude is no joke.

proof you trained with mike moh

>mindfulness under attack in jewish media
>suddenly gotta dig back up Bruce's grave to shit on him because of his philosophy and how he was unfettered by labels or styles
>"Water can flow and it can crash. Be like water my friends. You put water in the cup, it becomes the cup. You put water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot."
There is now no question in my mind that this is the real reason Bruce was killed. His teachings have the kikes exhuming a corpse that has long been decomposed into the Earth just because of how much they hate people having mindfulness.

And for his next reality-based movie scene, Tarantino will feature a scene of Angelina Jolie btfo Brad Pitt.

Attached: brad-pitt-beard.jpg (625x621, 59K)

Your sister is up here with me.

t. chink

Im fucking a Jap lady who is my wife. We both win. Why fight. You can like white ladies and I can like asian ladies. It doesn't matter
*queue "if you don't make white babies you are against the nationalist plan" retards*

JACKIE CHAN SAVE ME FROM BRAD PITTU

Attached: 1566161890317.jpg (802x500, 99K)

You doing her homework for her?

Yeah unfortunately that's true though, I don't expect some fag who doesn't value whiteness or white people to be sympathetic since you're in an interracial marriage but not having babies with white women evidently leads to less white people in the world, dumbass

How cute is your jap wife on a scale from 1 to 10? Also does she speak Engrish or English?

>everyone missing the bigger picture point and devolving into divide and conquer retardation
I'm the only non shill itt right now, aren't I? I hope your accounts all freeze you traitors of humanity.

>if you don't agwee wif me you wwong
>whiteness is a value
Im not saying it's wrong to want to procreate with your own kind but it also isn't wrong for me or anyone else to have progeny with different races.

Keep telling yourself that while your wife gets the BBC on the side and yet still spends all your money.

she is an 8/10(for me 10/10) witha skinny waist with double d's after having our baby. she is 110 pounds and 5'3"

oh yeah.
Engrish. I can speak moon runes

Love seeing chink bois get triggered

who would win?

Attached: mike-tyson-vs-Bruce-Lee.jpg (874x492, 460K)

16 me year old would say Lee
But 28 year old me knows its Tyson.

there is a reason weight classes exist

You do realize that you get replaced by $30 vibrators if you are just muh dick?

what about bruce lee vs jackie chan

Yeah just hope your offspring don't need transplants, you won't be able to give them bone marrow and will need to instead find more hapas and hope that one matches your kids.

imagine being a dicklet
imagine being a dicklet and coming up with different copes on the internet
imagine being (you)

>good looking face
Babyfaces are not "good looking"

Thanks for the well wish, leaf bro.
I hope your find a mate of your own one day. And if you already have I hope your are happy.

I agree, leave the muh dick tier brag to the african americans who dont have the IQ to counter an argument with anything else. That being said though, asian men seem to be repulsive inadequate males to the majority of females, including asians.

Cute, but even Bruce himself acknowledged that he wouldn't stand a chance against a heavy weight boxer.
>Another time Yeung, aka (Bolo) went to see Bruce at Golden Harvest Studios. Bruce was screening a Cassius Clay (Muhammad Ali) documentary. Ali was world heavyweight champion at the time and Bruce saw him as the greatest fighter of them all. The documentary showed Ali in several of his fights. Bruce set up a wide full-length mirror to reflect Ali’s image from the screen. Bruce was looking into the mirror, moving along with Ali.

>Bruce’s right hand followed Ali’s right hand, Ali’s left foot followed Bruce’s left foot. Bruce was fighting in Ali’s shoes. “Everybody says I must fight Ali some day.” Bruce said, “I’m studying every move he makes. I’m getting to know how he thinks and moves.” Bruce knew he could never win a fight against Ali “Look at my hand,” he said. “That’s a little Chinese hand. He’d kill me.

Same reason they dug up Michael Jackson to re-label him as a pedo for the current generation
He was redpilled

like how they keep attacking Michael Jackson

On the subject of Bruce Lee, here's an interesting video for you. youtube.com/watch?v=_5KBnA-2NBg

Bruce Lee's a cool guy, but the average modern day UFC lightweight could have steamrolled him in his prime.

That's Poland's flag, Indonesia's is Red on the top and white on the bottom. Still that guy's image makes no sense.

Great movie for the punchline

Not so great a movie for the story

Also people that like feet will like it.

>*queue "if you don't make white babies you are against the nationalist plan" retards*
This is mostly just shitposting. I'm pretty 99% of people on here don't care about race mixing if it's with Asians or Latinas. It's just mixing with niggers that should be discouraged at all costs.

tarankino, no fucking idea google shows no results.

A fat wallet is most important factor

AM/WF combo consistently create better offspring than any other racial mix. Less mental illness, more brains and beauty, taller, stronger, interesting diversity of looks.