Hahahahhahahhahhahahahahhahahshhahahhahahahhahhahahhahahshahahhshshhahshshshhshhshshshshshsha

>Hahahahhahahhahhahahahahhahahshhahahhahahahhahhahahhahahshahahhshshhahshshshhshhshshshshshsha

>*inhales*

>Hahahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahahhahhahahhahabhahahhahahahahaha

>muh huawyte nachonalism

>hahahahhahahahhahhahahhaha

Get fucked incels

Attached: 603E1707-48F5-48C0-9424-5B8C124C95E7.png (1242x2208, 3.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

readfrontier.org/stories/fbi-sting-to-foil-oklahoma-city-bomb-plot-based-on-informant-with-history-of-mental-illness-protective-orders-and-threats/
youtu.be/q8Ozpv8yRAI
youtube.com/watch?v=6sCioKnpHdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigger cia thread.

>Meanwhile I did at least three terrorisms and noone noticed

3 guys that were all talk got arrested.

Wow

Attached: E5D8D0CF-1231-42C8-B084-FBDF5FA3AB23.jpg (669x357, 97K)

choose your fighter Jow Forums

Fake news

Specifically; I blew up emergency phones used in remote areas to call for help
I stabbed a Jewish man to death in an alleyway
And I shot a electrical transformer.
But noone even cared :(

I noticed

t. american psycho

These guys are all brainwashed incels that let disinformation turn them into retarded faggots.

stupid fucking goy cattle. these guys posted memes. this is glownigger testing to see how far they can push their powers. it's future crime IRL.

>cnn

They are watching

test the theory for yourself

They will call the Jew on the left "white"

The guy in the middle will get a lot of love letters.

ee a Hero

Attached: 1565537693357.jpg (640x632, 86K)

stop killing people fuckwits or at least stop telegraphing it

>none of the three are white

>FBI arrests theee randos to pretend like they matter

Only to fuel thousands more

>American
>White

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40K)

sensible chuckle

Attached: Waco.jpg (992x558, 77K)

>fbi saved us
>just like the last time they saved us from the diagnosed schizophrenic that they bribed a friend into manipulating from start to finish
readfrontier.org/stories/fbi-sting-to-foil-oklahoma-city-bomb-plot-based-on-informant-with-history-of-mental-illness-protective-orders-and-threats/
Wow where would we be without the FBI to save us from the FBI?

Dude on the left is a massive soi drinker

They look like incels lmao.

Fucking pathetic.

Prove it

>Connecticut
>Ohio
>white nationalists
Try harder rabbi

Attached: 1548953110916.png (280x320, 50K)

OH, wow, has the FBI decided to stop training mass shooters and are now ACTUALLY trying to stop them...or are these the white hats taking out the FBI trained assassins before they can be activated.

Nobody killed anybody. Guaranteed these guys posted memes ironically and the FBI is flexing to see how far they can take this without pushback.

Did they actually plan anything or just meme it?

It's starting isnt it? They're going to start arresting all white men as potential terrorists

They're training them, and then stopping them
See my post. Listen to the audio.

Still no foreskin and pleasure from sex for jews.

>How to create more shooters: The Post

Attached: 1563654216331.jpg (550x422, 35K)

>british
>white

what's an incel?

I find it funny. Because i'll come on in the morning...survey the threads...and come back in the evening and the exact same threads with the exact same working are reposted. It's not like they're trying hard. the bad bit is ANONs keep answering...so.

Look like antifa.

The spectrum of Amerimutts there. Funny as hell.

Attached: 1501197863351[1].png (900x506, 464K)

they train them in order to stop them, duh

sometimes they build the bombs for them too, like the one that went off in WTC '93

Incels tend not to know what they are. Lurk more newfag.

FPBP word straight up beware normal folk

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

Attached: 4FA27001-67F8-4968-AB6D-EE79C5647325.png (800x800, 1.21M)

Yeah I did see that. But can't decide if it's the good guys stopping the guys the bad guys trained, or the bad guys trying to look like they're doing something by stopping the guys they trained so they're not so damn fucking obvious when they ignore tips (re Parkland as an example).

this is all so tedious.

They forgot to say "in Minecraft"

Attached: 423654256.jpg (640x480, 60K)

>fbi unironically create the terrorists they stop through gangs talking and bribing friends or family into manipulating them and selling them out.

Attached: 1556275515972.jpg (1024x669, 59K)

>plan a mass shooting
>post about it on public platforms before the act

tepid IQ.

I noticed it when I saw a thread with the exact same text as a post I made, misspellings and all. OP never responded to me so I knew it was most likely someone feeding text into a bot.

Has the FBI found the time to investigate the motive of the Las Vegas "mass shooting" which was the largest in US history or are they still too busy labeling conspiracy theorist terrorists?

They're literally hunting down mentally ill people, manipulating and honey potting them, and pretending they had nothing to do with it after they save the day, to justify their own existence, and to push a political narrative.

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-145611_Samsung Internet.jpg (1440x2960, 1.12M)

White terrorism is way more frequent if you take into account the shear amount of foiled white terrorist attacks .

Attached: 0E7E5CE2-D4A0-4815-A87F-090A6F57A6B6.jpg (1024x679, 53K)

you nigger, my block was without power for like 3 hours because of you
at least comedison got off their fat asses and did some work for once

They are a bunch of fools to go around shooting innocents. They are ending their own life to take as many other lives as they can.
youtu.be/q8Ozpv8yRAI

Guy with glasses has to be a onions boi.

fake a f
>jew
>white guy who talked abotu mass shootings in the news
>cuban dude on meth
>white nationalism
okay

Ho you know an empire is collapsing:
hundreds of its citizens are seeking to kill randoms and are going insane

Why areTrump supporters so violent?

You mean fake.

a Jew, a White, and a Mystery Meat

Attached: 4089A329-CB9A-4F3A-ACA8-25ED135993EE.jpg (626x1024, 68K)

wtf is wrong with these losers? How is shooting innocent people going to solve anything when George Soros and the Rothschilds are the real threat to Human Civilization?

Here's one of the most Powerful Elite Globalist Banking system owners walking casually by himself out on the street:

youtube.com/watch?v=6sCioKnpHdY

Uh, an user astral projected this (or whatever the fuck it's called), saying they'd take down 4 anons. Big think.

they didn't stop shit.......

Happens on every board here dude.

>let's go arrest some random crazy babbling white people because to make it look we're doing our job in light what just happened

People are so selfish. Anything to avoid losing their status quo income.

this is great they’ve figured out that you don’t need to false flag a whole event… just make shit up and say we stopped it in the nick of time

I imagine that's what all of the /leftypol/ degenerates that incessantly chant "incel" look like

Glownigger detected

S O Y

you believed these are REAL scary terrorist, faggot!
BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Attached: 1544665115844.jpg (590x775, 104K)

George Soros wants open borders for Israel lol, so he's at least useful in that regard.

They are just shitposters, and the fbi is freaking out because PRC is going to fund insurgencies in America after their Hong Kong coup attempts.

>soiboi
>slav(?)
>arab

like all criminals? you caught the three worst failures; the rest that are more cunning are still out there. again like most criminals... if tey hadnt of talked and bragged you wouldnt have even caught them. Go on and break your arm patting yourself on the back. You popped 3 pimples, you didnt TOUCH the infection causing the pimples to come out.
Stop
All
Gasoline
Exports
one post, how did i guess.

I now its a glow who made the post, but the point still stands. The Pedos at the top who keep the whole world wage slaves have addresses and walk around among us, faggot

COPE they're all white

Attached: chart.png (1911x996, 162K)

Check out his house pics. Pretty massive arsenal and lurk setup.

>this graph here shows who these 3 people the FBI picked out are

Muslim penis in your brain again?

" the rothschilds "

Attached: 1502846382190.jpg (360x360, 55K)

>white shooter
>labelled member of white nationalist cult regardless of lack of friends let alone ties to a group

>muslim shooter
>outlier, not representative of religious cult despite declaring acts as justified by god

Attached: 1550446321731.jpg (960x958, 215K)

glowniggers are now arresting shit posters on Jow Forums
proceed with caution

Attached: 53456700-DD7E-4B84-870D-DDAD9168956A.png (800x800, 838K)

It's like everything they do, all these phony investigations based on their own doings, everything based on fronts, and they compartmentalize everything so even people in their own organizations don't officially know about it.

>inorganic event alert

This is a mossad falseflag posted here as a "remote viewing premonition" yesterday and several days ago.
According to the mossad/black cube operative, there will be two more until an actual attack, 3 of the 5 posters will be let go for "just shitposting" and they're going to crack down on everything and anything related to any of the keywords uttered.

Find the threads in archive.

Attached: 1557947013542.gif (489x301, 1.65M)

ISOLATED MUSLIM INCIDENT

MUSLIMS ARE A RARE MINORITY

>64 out of 114 committed by whites
>56%
>From 1984 to 2019
>US white population in 1980: 83%
>US white population in 1990: 80%
>US white population in 2000: 75%
>US white population in 2010: 72%
>US white population in 2019: le 56% meme
As you can see, whites have been vastly underrepresented in mass shootings. They'd been even MORE underrepresented if nigger and spic gang shootings were included in the statistics.

You absolutely stupid cunt.

holy fuck i can't believe this shit is real - didn't user predict this?

>He's accused of threatening a Jewish community center
>And in Ohio, 20-year-old James Patrick Reardon was arrested for allegedly threatening to carry out a shooting at a Youngstown Jewish community center.
>An Instagram account belonging to Reardon shared a video that showed a man firing a gun, New Middletown Police Chief Vincent D'Egidio told CNN. The post -- which was shown to an officer out on an unrelated call -- tagged the Jewish Community Center of Youngstown, D'Egidio said.
>It's unclear whether the man shooting the gun was Reardon or someone else.
>Andy Lipkin, the executive vice-president of the Youngstown Area Jewish Federation, said the post was accompanied by a caption that read, "Police identified the Youngstown Jewish Family Community shooter as local white nationalist Seamus O'Rearedon" -- Seamus being a Gaelic version of Reardon's name.
>James Patrick Reardon was arrested for threatening a Jewish community center in Ohio, authorities say.
>The rest of the Instagram account contained anti-Semitic comments, white nationalist content, and images of Reardon or someone else shooting guns, D'Egidio said.
>A search warrant was executed and authorities found a cache of weapons and ammunition, D'Egidio told CNN.
Reardon was arrested without incident and booked into the Mahoning County Jail on Saturday on one count of telecommunications harassment and one count of aggravated menacing, according to online jail records. He's set to be arraigned Monday morning, the police chief said.
>It was unclear whether Reardon was represented by an attorney.

>could have
So what crimes did they ACTUALLY commit?

The cracker polcel is the greatest threat to humanity currently

>Soi face, would look great if he shaved
>Small head and yet pretty face
>Turk looking man, nothing wrong with him
How are these guys incels?

Get fucked in the ass Shlomo.

Attached: mass-shooters-2019.jpg (3009x3240, 1.39M)

Glowies on a pr mission (also why post about doing this shit FUCKING retards)

DELETE THIS NOW!!!

pol is a board of peace

Stop posting your faggot manifestos here

sure has been alot happening to cover up this whole epstein thing :)

He slams his fist against the post and still insists he sees the ghost.

These niggas gon get BBC’d in prison yall already know

Those were microterrorisms bro, think bigger.

yes, even got 2 of 3 states right.

Attached: Remote_Viewing_Feds_14_08_2019.png (952x528, 109K)

Welcome to the rabbit hole, user.