The New York Times: GAAAAMERGAAAATE!

Brianna Wu: "GAAAAAAAAAAMERGAAAAAAAATE!!!"

Attached: briannawugamergate5thsundaypaper.png (880x723, 687K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/hyWb8
nytimes.com/interactive/2019/08/15/opinion/brianna-wu-gamergate.html
youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2XA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

N
I
G
G
E
R

AYO TELL LARRY FLYNT TO GET HIS FUCKIN KID OFF MY VIDJA!

ok this is epic

is this grifter still receiving attention?

Attached: 1514920894025.jpg (270x320, 18K)

>wu
>not a qt chink
Why are all of these feminists so deformed? It really makes sense that they are the incel of the woman’s world.

What happened to the Vivian James collective from Jow Forums remember all of us building that silly website hahah I miss those days

Gamergate flew over my house.

literally who?

>gg was 5 years ago

Attached: 1504658993865.png (482x427, 223K)

Is anyone else seeing the decade long psyop playing out? I don't want a civil war.

you mean judaic darpa agent

He married some 60 year old chink.

Don't you have a wound you should be dilating, Bryan?

It's amazing what came out of GG. I really do believe if it never happened Brexit would have failed and we would have President Hillary.

RENT
FOR
FUCKING
FREE

>disinformation

Attached: image_0.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

>be corrupt tranny
>get mad you get called on it
>people getting angrier
>continue to act like the victim

These people exist in a space of unbelievable delusion, like they don't learn ever and continue their insane narcissistic antagonism towards others long after anyone else would have realized it's a bad idea and stopped

When all hell inevitably breaks loose- as things are trending- I wonder what these people will do. Beg?

it's a tranny that some retarded asian guy married

Hard times are coming regardless of your feelings, schizofag.

ITS ALL PART OF THE TWENTY YEAR PLAN YOU WHITE NIGGERS!
ALL WE NEED NOW IS FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP TO TWEET ABOUT GAMERGATE!

fuck you bitch

All we wanted to do was play our vidya in peace, now look at the world they have created.

We just wanted to play video games....

post the jpg of Brian threatening himself on twitter because he forgot to change into his (((make threats against Brian))) account

Attached: 1564460274456.jpg (500x333, 45K)

GAMER GATE?
WHAT'S THAT?
I'M SORRY user YOU'LL HAVE TO SPEAK UP
I WENT TO A LOT OF ROCK CONCERTS WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE

SOMETHING ABOUT WOMEN'S LIBBERS?

Attached: whaaat?.jpg (1200x675, 98K)

>Cowritten by Sarah Jeong

You think Wu would like this card?

Attached: gamergate5thcardbriannawu.png (360x504, 233K)

Buffalo Bill playing the greatest hits again

Honestly it felt like gamergate happen even longer ago. I swear time has slow down when the Trump administration happened

WU MAN CHU?
ISN'T THAT KINDA RACIST?
I MEAN HE DOESN'T LOOK CHINESE TO ME.
SEEMS SORT OF ON PAR WITH BLACK FACE

Attached: booooom.jpg (1500x1125, 130K)

Major events of the last 100 years:
>World War I
>World War II
>Apollo Moon Landing
>Fall of the Berlin Wall
>9/11
>Gamergate

Wtf i love trannies now

Gamers it time to rise up and fight for the right top say nigger!

Here's a exploitable card just in case.

Attached: gamergate5thanniversarycard2.png (360x504, 75K)

What's with all the reemergence of GG attention whores?
First Marvel hires Zoe "I fucked my way to the top" Quinn, and now you've got Brian getting attention again.
What's next?
Randy Harper will be relevant again?

I MIGHT BE OLD BUT THAT CARD IS CRINGEY AS HELL

YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR WOMAN HAPPY MAYBE TAKE HER OUT FOR DINNER AT A NICE RESTAURANT

YOU KNOW, LIKE ONE WITH CLOTH NAPKINS AND NO SPICS IN THE KITCHEN

Attached: wakawaka.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

>brianna wu
his name is john flynt
>disinformation, attacks on journalists
a.k.a. the truth
>young men
and old men and everyone in between hates being gaslighted by you delusional fucks

>be crazy jewish tranny
>marry some rich chink pervert
>try to hijack vidya gaemz with discordtranny shit but get pushback
>still seething 5 years later because you're an insane, powerhungry fucking kike who can't stand goyim disobeying you

SO YOU'RE SAYING RUSSIANS ARE BEHIND ALL THIS ATARI NONSENSE?

WHY WOULD ANYONE PAY MONEY TO PLAY BAD PING PONG ON THEIR TV?

THEY PUT THOSE THINGS IN BARS TO GET DRUNKS TO GIVE UP THEIR POCKET CHANGE, YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO TAKE THEM HOME user

Attached: gordon.jpg (660x494, 32K)

>When your only achirvement in life is getting trolled by kids from /v/ 5 years ago

Jon flynt

check out this shitty trick the nyt is oulling, if you archive the article, it's hidden behind a read more button, which means it won't archive the actual article, just the fluff. Unless I'm seeing it wrong, this is what it archives even with the article open
archive.li/hyWb8
this is the actual article
nytimes.com/interactive/2019/08/15/opinion/brianna-wu-gamergate.html
and I can't figure out a way to actually archive the op-ed, there's a ton of archives so I think other people have tried as well. Fuckin nyt can go fuck itself
Also I hate you faggots, why make a post without the link, are you deficient?

Video games are degenerate

Who could have predicted that the entrenched forces like the media, academia, intelligence services, and the elite pedo rings which head all of them would meet their match by fucking with gamers?

This truly is the best timeline.

It's all part of the show. They want us to give a fuck about what they're doing and to engage. They're just not worth the time.

This.
The right was dead in 2014. The left completely ruled the culture. GG was the first time anyone told them no, and they had a monumental meltdown.

And yet gamers were the first people in all of society to dig in and push back against the social justice cancer. Nobody else would step up until 2014.

>my thoughts
I’m sorry, Brianna who?

Seconded. I've never seen this.

We're going to start having to get anons to archive pages as PDFs or images or web source .zip files and signing them with their PGP keys to establish trust.

We're already in a civil war you dumb fucking nig. It just doesn't look the same as wars of old. Personally I just want peace, and happiness for all, honestly.

AN ORGANIZED POLITICAL MOVEMENT MADE UP OF "GAMERS? "
WHAT???

Attached: roomfiller.jpg (1024x536, 94K)

All I remember about that was some bitch sucked a bunch of dicks and then got mad about being called a ho.

allah akbar

The RESPONSE to gamergate did all that though. Why cant they just admit they caused this?

Those people simply pointed out how unethical it was to be sleeping with journalists for good reviews. Then they got hit with tons of coordinated attacks from the media all repeating similar lines. The gamergate people didnt back down though and the media kept attacking them.

All gamergate did was show a massive amount of coordination and misinformation being peddled by the media. It caused thousands of people who had no idea before to become completely redpilled on it.

Then they started noticing the same tactics being utilized in other areas, such as politics, and the people who had already been targeted before about video games threw in their support and efforts to those political positions that were now the target of this cabal. thats how we ended up here

This has to be one of the best examples of why you should pick your battles in human history. The left sperging out and lying about one incident caused a chain reaction that ended up shifting the balance of power and presidency of the United states

Newfag

kek
It'd take a gamergater to believe this.
>The GOP had lost 2 elections but taken a shitload of offices, so fucking toasted.
>people like Steve King been around since forever, saying wtfever they want
>gamergaters: we are the chosen ones

Bassed

Mirin’ hard. Would love to blast some hardcore and jungle through those.

That's for the (You)

cabal/Journo list for fucking video games
These corporate whores larping as journalists are the worst

Attached: 1565130092413.png (413x599, 188K)

it's amazing how much hidden bias gamergate flushed out

Attached: jimmygotrailed.jpg (1023x430, 54K)

Lob this shade grenade back.

Old and stale not fighting fair.

Dota Internation event IRL 30+million for the winners.

>gaming "journalists"
>lamenting disinformation

Oh, boy.

I SEE THAT YOU ARE A MAN OF TASTE.
I AM ALSO A HUGE FAN OF THE ROLLING STONES.

Attached: what'sthatanoIcan'thearyou.jpg (890x878, 100K)

surprised they would even dig up the bones of gg considering whats out there waiting to be rediscovered

Attached: OlUncleAnimeIsZoeQuinn.jpg (1837x1305, 306K)

Who?

They either live off trust funds or marry into money. Let's pray these degenerate bloodlines will die off in our lifetime from homosexuality dead end of breeding.

>still harping on gamergate
When will this thing kill itself? It will be screaming about gamergate until the day it finally shoots itself . ffs....

Saul Alinsky 101 - Accuse your enemy of what you are guilty of.
Typical commie tactics.

Thats 50yrs in internet time.

One side effect of gamergate was they broke the mass opiate for a large segment of young males.

Video games were an opiate of the masses that kept young males distracted acquiring things that have no tangible benefits or meaning. When you made many of them become disgusted with the entire industry they pulled away and found uses of their time that ended up being the exact opposite of what the obama era political left wanted.

Then they did it AGAIN by infecting football with the anti american nonsense. They keep doing it. Movies, comics, video games, music, sports.

If you have someone successfully distracted then you keep them distracted. If you make them disgusted with the people behind that distraction then theyll push back against you and no longer watch your drivel.

Those people don't just go away because you infected the thing they like. No group on earth would see you slapping them in the face and telling you to die and just be quiet about it

An entire generation of young men who otherwise wouldnt have given a fuck, now give a fuck

Political discourse should be toxic. If your political discourse isnt toxic when youre living in a nation with tons of problems then there is a serious issue with the population. They dont care about it being "toxic", the left is more toxic than the right is with their discourse. They care about being challenged. They got used to the evangelical right who just went like "no... stop... dont" any time leftists tried some bullshit but ultimately they didnt challenge

It's written by that racist asian bitch, too.

Attached: goebbels.jpg (480x328, 45K)

based and techsteppilled

good post, must be from doublecha n

Imagine still thinking about gamergate in current year, holy shit. It was utterly insignificant outside of gaymen, but this ghoulish creature considers it a massive event because they were a part of it. Just peak conceit.

He's right though, gamergate woke up millions of young men to jewish media shilling tactics and paved the way for the current distrust.
No wonder he's pissed

Nice fake quote

Attached: 1551533395076m.jpg (896x1024, 145K)

There isn't a week that goes by where Jurnos dont blame or invoke the name of GG. It is their eternal boogeyman

Attached: game jurnos.webm (854x480, 2.95M)

>No tangible benefits or meaning
That's life, boomer. Men live for a few things. Eating, sleeping, cute girls, and avoiding work.

lol, her actual twitter profile photo.
she looks like she belongs in a care center for retarded adults or an insane asylum.

just lumpy and deranged looking, lol. Why would you go with this photo? Its objectively horrible.
There's plenty of more flattering photos of her out there.

Attached: notthephotoIwouldgowith.jpg (884x801, 599K)

We're already in a low intensity civil war. Best just to keep you and yours safe. Dont go seeking out or starting violence like a retard.

But yes this is the culmination of decades of demoralization and destabilization

youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2XA

KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov said exactly what was happening decades ago.

If you had a checklist of everything to do to destabilize a nation, destroy a society, and cause a civil war our government and media has pretty much done everything you could list. It's like theyre trying to cause problems.

Theyre very fucked up.

> teal desktop wallpaper

Attached: CA8D8CBA-2363-498B-8B8C-5D9B85FCC24B.jpg (1040x1140, 109K)

moar

Attached: destructiodscandal.png (1024x900, 399K)

yeah it's surreal

Attached: skyking feels.jpg (1024x803, 33K)

Nice try with the fake blockquote, leaf.
Repeating a life often enough doesn't make it true.

>her
isn't she a tranny

half a decade and it still kills them

someone post the yearbook photo

If GG didnt happen then online forums wouldnt have been prepared to turn out massive amounts of propaganda and there wouldnt be massive numbers of people grouped up to coordinate and argue against the shit they tried to pull during the election. Theyre still struggling to put that genie back in the bottle

>that webm
it's like watching a neural net trying to learn

this is the best she can do with angles, lighting, and makeup, and various other dark arts of womanhood

yikes

>If you have someone successfully distracted then you keep them distracted.
That's a '60's Jew talking. A 2010's Jew thinks the masses will just eat what they're served so the end result is people turning off the televiewer, in the long run of course this means that more and more people aren't seeing and hearing the brainwashing.

Ironically Trump's cutting off of the media subsidy passed by Bush to help cover up 911 has caused those idiots to redouble their agitprop because the polls show the only people left watching TV are boomers and commies. That's the market these days.

It was a "the emperor isnt wearing any clothes" moment

Give him a break, that's probably the most appealing image he could get of himself out of 500 selfies and a 4 hour photoshoot

wu is a real sweetie

Attached: frontisnotyourbestanglesweety.jpg (1063x661, 165K)

Attached: gamingpress.gif (352x240, 346K)

Attached: 16c7f396181590253.jpg (580x800, 132K)