Are you a wage cuck if you're in the Military?

Is being in the US Military (specifically Navy) Wage cucking or worse?

I have hard debate about this, I feel like it little more then a step above welfare with the added point that if you don't come to "work" you go to jail.

Attached: b4ee6mmaqh0z.jpg (750x742, 71K)

Nigger

Welfare queen

Being in the military makes you a good goy.

You won't go to jail, but you'll be reprimanded if you do it enough times, then you'll get an article 15 and get your pay cut in half. Maybe some extra duty too. If you want to take the militarypill go officer.

t. veteran

It's great until a war starts and they need canon fodder.

If you do the math you really get paid like less than minimum wage because of all the hours you work.

Worse. Navy fucking sucked. You work 14 hour days and your living space is a six foot bunk and a wall locker. Until you make about E-5 you are treated like a child because 90% of the people around you are retarded zoomers. Your ship will be filled with lazy niggers who skate by without a fucking care in the world because it makes the DoD administration look bad when they separate them for being useless. People kill themselves left and right but the command likes to keep their obscene suicide rate quiet. I guess you get to do cool shit, but ultimately the only thing that made it remotely worth 4 years is cashing in on my clearance.

i work with 5-10 guys that went from military (all navy actually) to unionized high voltage electrical maintenance. and they say wage cucking is way better. so yes, being in the navy is worse than a wage cuck.

these people in submarines are destined to die. if it gets hit then its meant to sink unrecoverably, nobody is going to rescue them. atleast as a foot soldier if you get shot you will get patched up and have a chance to live and kill more people. they are literal meaning of cannon fodder

Restrictions is pretty shitty and pay cuts too.

I'm not surface so I don't put up with surface retardation. Also I feel like people kill themselves is because honestly ALOT of people who have no business being in the navy with prior mental conditions get through meps and boot camp army, AF and marines too.
Joining any branch with mental health issues isn't going to make them better or escape them.

im about to join the air national guard

> Also I feel like people kill themselves is because honestly ALOT of people who have no business being in the navy with prior mental conditions get through meps and boot camp army
I mostly just chalk it up to severe depression brought on by being a nuke because from what I've seen it's a good 9/10 chance the guy who offed himself was a nuke.

>these people in submarines are destined to die. if it gets hit then its meant to sink unrecoverably,

There hasn't been a submarine loss since like what the Thresher? You can escape, granted depending on the depth you can be pretty fucked and usually fire or flooding will do you in before then.

Attached: 1280px-US_Navy_050127-N-4658L-030_Submarine_USS_San_Francisco_in_dry_dock_to_assess_damage_Guam_Jan_ (1279x1012, 324K)

I'm thinking AirForce (I like planes lol) is it any better?

I remember that accident, it was pretty epic, ramming an underwater mountain at 30 knots and bouncing off with a crushed sonar dome.

nobody is going to pull you out in a case of war, if it gets hit then all the crew sinks. these people are valuable but they are literal definition of cannon fodder, they go in with the mentality to die. like i said as a foot soldier you atleast have some chance to live the war, if not then if you get shot you will get patched up and continue killing people. they should put only shitskins in tanks and submarines

My problem with the military is that they are not actually trying to kill all the muslims.
I would join. But fuck that hearts and minds or humanitarian aid or policing the world shit.
If the US government were all out on destroying Islam once and for all Id join in a second.

Lol no. Why do school before just for officer? All he needs to do is go Navy, choose a comfy high clearance rate like IT or IS, travel the world, fuck women in ports, booze, bantz, then get out after 4 years and get a 100k+ job from his TS/SCI

Please stop giving bad advice

Just because there hasn't been a lot of losses doesn't mean the death sentence isn't true.
There is a procedure for emergency escape, but it is only viable at periscope depth meaning if you are lower than just under the surface, you're well and truly fucked. US does NOT want a sub in enemy hands and they have procedures to destroy sensitive equipment to carry out as your final duty.
T. Former submarine sonar tech.

Destroying Islam does remove jews from power in the West. Unless you like being ruled over by jews.
>If the US government were to go all out on destroying Judaism I'd join in a second

No, its indentured servitude which is akin to slavery. You have no hopes, dreams, freedom, hobbies, entertainment, or right to expect to survive another day for a certain amount of years and in exchange you get a big payoff in the end.

lel I'd rather wage cuck than serve israel

>has absolutely no idea what he's talking about

No, just a meat shield.

Attached: 16544976896.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Join the coast guard instead of the navy.

worse
its like living in a communist society, but femcel's write the policies

Uh, what? If anything the military is over paid. I was making 3 grand a month as an e4 after 4 years. Deployments get you tax exempt pay, you get free medical benefits, a 401k, and college after your enlistment is over. If you take college classes while you're in, they're paid for. My uncle made 99 dollars a month as a marine fighting in vietnam.

low pay with a lot of benefits, like any government job. if youre young and have youre head screwed on tight it can be very beneficial. with free housing, free food, free medical, and free college (you can take during enlistment) and an mos that compliments your career choice, you can be sitting pretty rather early in life.

if youre like most meatheads who just wanna party and blow their paycheck every weekend, well, at least youll learn to not quit your job every 3 months

Finally someone that knows what they're talking about.

I spent my 4 years shitfaced in various ports, was comfy. All about your rate. If OP isn't an idiot and has decent Asvab can get comfy rate with a clearance.

Ignore this fag because he said mos, opinions of army and marines are irrelevant to his question

Nigga I'm in the Navy and my ship is currently dry docked. I work maybe 25 hours a week, and if you count housing allowance and all the other special pays I earn about 62k a year. Completely unheard of anywhere else.

Military neet here. Life is comfy

Attached: Z.jpg (240x210, 8K)

3 grand a month is okay money, its not great.

You can escape far deeper then periscope depth, you may have ear damage, and possible decompression sickness however depending how deep you are.

If you really want, you can always go mustang/S2A or LDO and hit the government teat indefinitely. Obviously the officers make more money but I don't envy them at all at least at the junior level. A JO is literally at the bottom of the totem pole and most COs will generally give the Chiefs positional authority over you. Also any fuck up even from a dumb enlisted, will be blamed on you because that's how it goes. I would only go that route if it was to be a pilot or a Chaplin basically not a command officer for the cool jobs.
The same could be said for nukes and they get paid insane bonuses but the job sucks and any minor fuckup is blamed on you.
There needs to be a "Boomer" CO and a redfaced crying JO/ Wojack in a submarine.

Still overpaid though