Trump to drop out

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-2020-reelection-drop-out-withdraw-anthony-scaramucci-a9063621.html?amp

Whites lose again.

Attached: Lil Don.jpg (230x219, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7i9aL-RJ4bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigger tier post, nigger.

>Honduras
Fix your shithole.
And they've said this before, he's not dropping out ffs.

Trump is a kike

>independent.co.uk

If Trump hadnt recognized JOH as president after the fraudulent election we wouldnt move to America.

>hordes of third worlders are invading america because of trump
lol

Trump has been a dumpster fire and it's obvious that Javanka are basically in control of everything now. At least Pence won't pretend to not be a generic neocon sellout.

Can't wait for PRESIDENT PENCE GENERAL /ppg/ though.

>Game of Thrones reference
And closed.

jared's NEET farm is going to have to work overtime to make that pivot happen

Yep. He has to own it now. There is already proof JOH is implicated on a huge drug organization so he has no excuses now.

holy fuck this spicy meme makes me laugh every time!
It's like drumpf is a small headed potato! POTATOUS! haha I just thought of that one xD

Have you seen the commie shitshow he's running against?
No way is he dropping out.

youtube.com/watch?v=7i9aL-RJ4bk

Maybe he is tired to roleplay as a someone who cares for the common man and he is letting another jew puppet take his place.

It's Over,
How Can Trump Recover from This?

kek

three key advantages for Trump: He’s the incumbent, the U.S. economy is strong and the Democrats have no definitive front-runner to challenge him.

People Don't Want To Be Stupid Twice': Foreign Diplomats Betting On Trump Win In 2020

>rare
stay in your shithole no one fucking wants you here

Excuse me, I beg to differ. She'll banish his ass to the astral plane.

Attached: marianne-williamson.jpg (618x410, 64K)

Saw that headline the other day. Literally laughed out loud, when is the last time the news actually reported the news?

Attached: 1565964793339.jpg (600x574, 46K)

Taking english classes to go to America. See ya there.

You people look like human dolls made out of shit

Attached: T2932435.png (1506x718, 408K)

hahahahahaha they totally do
little shit dolls lmao

What would happen if drumpf lost? Would he fucking lose it or concede?

Attached: 1561016814074.gif (336x342, 169K)

If you saw me on the street you would see a fellow white.

Attached: 20190818_185155.jpg (2560x1600, 879K)

Shut the fuck up shit doll, no one cares what you think or feel

Attached: a_wild_jidf.jpg (1154x174, 34K)

I'm legitimately fascinated with this scenario myself. I think if it's Biden or some other ultra establishment Dem, he'll do exactly like he did the week before the 2016 election and claim voting is rigged, so that's not very entertaining. But if it's someone outside of conventional shitlib territory like Bernie or somehow Tulsi, it would be a lot more difficult to claim it's rigged since no one with a lot of institutional power wants their asses in charge either.

fake news, this would be everywhere if trump was actually not seeking re election

Attached: sonicpepe.jpg (300x362, 30K)

>claim voting is rigged
It is

Evidently it's not rigged very well, since Clinton ate all the shit in what should have been the easiest electoral layup in history. I'm not denying there's scummy faggots tampering with things, but I just don't see a central power manipulating it, because then we clearly don't have much to worry about because they're fucking manifestly incompetent. 2016 proved that the deep state are a bunch of worthless Magoos that reveal our country has never and will never be a meritocracy.

It's run by nepotistic inbred kikes, what do you expect?