I AM HAVING ANOTHER WHITE BABY. WISH ME A SON Jow Forums

I already have a 6 year old blonde haired green eyed son. We decided to have another one and it only took one ovulation cycle. I hope I have another son to carry on my name. What have you done to increase the size of the white race Jow Forums?

Attached: 20190813_152602.jpg (4032x3024, 2.89M)

inb4 niglet

Nigger

NIGGER

Did you dump it hard and deep? Thats how i got my son and mid pull out for my daughter. Either way good luck and 1488.

Why is it that Canadians make the worst posts?

Attached: 1462687506888.jpg (800x522, 77K)

Based. Congrats!

we don't wish.
we make things happen.

Wherever I go, I must make shitty posts.

Nothing but hard and deep my guy. Son it is! Any name ideas? She likes Henry but I'm not on board the Henry train just yet. I want something a bit more Burley.

You heard it here folks. Ballsdeep for a son and halfdeep for a girl. Trip 7s don't lie!

Why such a long break?

>green eyes
>white

Just like wherever your mother goes, she creates bastard children.

I hope you get a daughter and I hope she gets blacked by dozens of nigger dicks.

Attached: 1566026561258.jpg (639x576, 81K)

uhh I'm gay?

>increase the size

technically, you haven't increased the size yet. in fact until the 2nd child is born, you won't even have replaced yourself and your spouse yet. in order to increase, you must have 3 or more children. retard

>name ideas?
Maximus Decimus Meridius

Thanks brother, congrats!

Attached: aryanfamily.jpg (650x516, 95K)

Finances really. The first one was unplanned but I stepped up and got a better job so she could stay home. We are more stable now and decided we want more. I think once this one comes we will try for another. I came from a big family and I want them to experience the sibling rivalry and bond you get with it. My son was so excited that he started crying. He's been asking for three years for a sibling and we can finally give him one. He spent all morning rationing out all of the toys and clothes he will give them "to make sure they have everything they need". He's a great son. Already a better man than I am.

strange how the sun shines from opposing sides simultaneously

Yes he has. 2 + 1 = 3
There are now more whites

We moved where we did just to avoid niggers. 98% white. Country living. Comfy living.

Attached: 84F474EB-D3DD-41DD-B5A0-84ABBB9EA2A9.jpg (419x464, 48K)

Holy shit all those daughters. Guy must be a nervous wreck. I would need at least 30 more rifles.

Yeah right, enjoy taking care of your cucked baby, Dale Gribble.

Dont you have a building to get thrown off you faggot

My son is due soon. Moved to USA.

You have a daughter, don't you. Don't worry, this is her future

Attached: 1564769173060.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

Meant to respond to this guy who's angry

>Asian
>masculine
Give it up chinky

I don't worry about the cheating memes. I found a true recluse, a woman more autistic than even me. She's strange as all get out but she's a damn good mom and has been a loyal partner for 8 years. It's okay to be mad though, I would cheat on you too.

My apologies. Enjoy your retard spawn then.

>replying to memeflags
kys

>country
So is this your cousin-wife or your niece-wife, Cletus?

Mind showing your real flag?

Enjoy your life of loneliness. If you aren't even confident in yourself enough to take the plunge, you'll never have what I have. It's been a lot of work and a lot of compromise but ultimately I started the family I wish I always had. You just shit on other people's good fortune because you haven't made any of your own. When I die I'll be surrounded by my family I created, and you'll take your last breath with nothing but a RealDoll™ to watch you go.

The face of a man who is perpetually erect.

Whatever you say, cumskin

>it only took one ovulation cycle
Yeah, that's what happens. After the first, women get pregnant very easily. I know people that had an extremely difficult time conceiving, IVF and everything. They finally did, and were pregnant again almost immediately. 2 instances with twins.

good luck!

Hank short for Henry tho. Burly enough. +propane

Attached: 20180821_182315.jpg (1356x1133, 649K)

Nah, just a girl i thought was cute. I got her to call me and went to her place. She made me dinner and played me some music she wrote singing and playing guitar. Since then I've fallen in love and have done everything I can to make her happy and she has done the same for me. I know you are trolling because you are mad you can't find the same. You just have to love yourself. Put faith in something other than yourself. You won't though because you know you are a piece of shit. You already know you aren't worth a woman's effort so you gave up long ago. It's just sad guy. Do better for yourself.

>memeflag mad about white people living together and having white children
Kek, eat shit
Youre doing God's work OP. Let this be an example for all anons on this board

Cool story bro. Good luck with the eternal hellfire :)

You have two sets of twins for real? That is fucking insane. I fucking wish i were that lucky.

Congrats user. I have a beautiful blonde haired blue eyed little girl of my own. You're doing God's work.

No. 1 replaces you, 1 replaces her. An increase would be 3 kids.

Wow

T. Virgin lying on teh interwebz

Holy shit. Henry it is I guess.

Its Photoshop, lmao

True words the older i get the more funerals i attend. And the ones with hours long lines and a half dozen kids, and 20+ grand kids,and 20 more greats, and dozens of cousins, and every small business owner in town attends, and the precession is 100 cars. Those are the funerals of men or the wives of men. If you choose to die alone and be forgotten you have only your self to blame.

Don’t vaccinate

Except the OP picture is one I took over last weekend when we found out. Enjoy dying alone.

Day of the rake can’t come soon enough

Dubs: twins
Trips: triplets
Even: boy
Odd: girl

Good luck user

OH NONONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

>what have you done for the white race
What can an unemployed 21 year old with no completed skills and no money do?

Attached: 1562197008988.jpg (1105x960, 186K)

This is a feel good story you don’t often hear on Jow Forums. Well done user

>unironically wasting your time and resources to raise children

nothing is more bluepilled than subordinating your will to that of another

Attached: 1430673622922.png (146x175, 26K)

The first thing you do is get yourself in order. This means staying (or getting) in shape, dressing appropriately, and having basic hygiene. Assuming you arent a retard, this part should be easy. But getting yourself in order also includes taking initiative with your career, whether it involves college or trade school.

After you have these things, the women will follow and you can create white children.

Imagine the suitors

>ghouls talking shit about humans
Oof not today pizzaface

Attached: 1565861232726.png (1602x903, 164K)

>implying any of that matters
The first step is to meet women, dumb fuck. Stop parroting self help shit you read on reddit and Jow Forums

Well done lad, best of luck.

>be an unemployed loser
>meet women
K

Could be gay

>What have you done to increase the size of the white race Jow Forums?

hopefully sacrificing my tragic life so whites like u can keep going on and enjoying life is what i've done or else i haven't done anything and i'm not going to get anything either

>tfw 3 daughters and no sons

Attached: 1418891723913.png (905x810, 413K)

I doubt it. My son now is only been six and him and this neighbor girl that is like a month younger are attached at the hip. They go everywhere together and hold hands and they call one of her baby dolls their kid. He gets really red and pissed offbwhen you call her his girlfriend. It's the sweetest thing to see. People don't just end up gay. That only happens if they don't have a proper home life. Just have fun and have babies. It all works out if you work hard.

Holy shit you poor bastard. Get out of my thread before you contaminate me! In all seriousness, protect them. Guys are ruthless today.

Congrats. How long have you been married?

Three boys with red/blonde hair and green/blue eyes. All three above 93rd percentile in growth.

Good user. Get out there and do your job as a white man. Get out there and repopulate.

Raising a traditional family in the clownworld of today is a salutable course of action.

Keep fighting the modern world user, and keep sticking it to the Jew with well-raised white children.

Attached: pepe salute.jpg (250x243, 7K)

6 years. Dated for two before that. A few bumps along the way but we worked through it. It's hard learning to trust one another but once the trust is built it gets easy. People get scared because it isn't unconditional love like you would have for a child. If you get lazy they will leave. If the trust gets broken it's GTFO. You just have to find someone that looks at the world like you do. I got lucky. I hit on a girl that just happened to be perfect for me. There were plenty before her that didn't work. You just have to keep trying anons.

Get a black friend to donate your sperm to a sperm bank for you. Make white children.

I have 2 so I feel you user. Gonna roll for a boy in a couple more years.

Son, check
Foreskin intact, check
White, check
Blonde, check
Not brown eyes, check
Strong mother, check
Traditional values, check
Clean meals on the table, check
I'm trying my damnedest here.

Name him “AAAAGGGHH!!!!!”

Congrats but it will be a girl, digits should prove it, but you knew already

Attached: 1566019408365.jpg (1024x982, 72K)

Good luck user. You will have the nicest toughest boy. Keep trying.

Kek favors the bold, not the defeatist.

this actually has a scientific basis too,
because male sperm are sprinters (short distance)
And female sperm are more longer distance

you can also manipulate the distance from sperm to egg by timing the ovulation cycle.

Henry is a great name, strong masculine name bro

That pregnancy test looks like a vagina

You think? She really likes it and I've been hesitant. Maybe I should just trust her. We both came up with the same name separately for our son now. I called her when I was out of town working and she said she found the perfect name and I did too. I said what about Oliver? She said that was the one she liked too. So hopefully we will have Oliver and Henry. Not a bad ring to it I guess. Thanks user.

Let me breed(Violarla) with her. Am hispanic but i'll take care of her.

Besos

I'll make you feel right at home when i filet you like your disgusting kind do to others. My son already has shot guns and knows not to trust people "that don't look and act like him".

Keenly spotted.

Sigismund

Attached: 1553110212489 (1).jpg (1440x1420, 1.22M)

Disgusting. You should use your white privilege to save the environment or help poverty stricken minorities. Not pollute the world with more white babies.

Attached: 2216205336_cb4d16048d.jpg (494x500, 185K)

>Muslim
>Saves a gay ass picture like that
>Thinks about niggers and digs
Watch out, I hear they kill people like you.

Attached: farting,pissing,sneezing.gif (728x404, 2.28M)

Glad to hear. Make more white maybes.

my father had 5 kids, only one of them was a girl.
I hope to one up him

>

Attached: 1462798016721.jpg (600x600, 63K)

Guess what? He's not yours! hahahahahahahaha

What's your ethnicity user? If German why don't you name him Heinrich? It's a nice name. Also, congrats, God bless you and your family bro.