But blacks are just stupid nigger monkeys

Look at you Jow Forums. Pathetic. Blacks people are just as smart as whites if not more. They're just held down by systematic racism and oppression. And don't give me that IQ virgin bullshit. We all know the science isn't settled on that one.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (768x433, 22K)

Nigger.

>Blacks people are just as smart as whites if not more
>blacks people
wew.

that man is employed as a smart nigger on twitter, that's literally his entire job

Can't make a valid argument so you just point out silly spelling errors. Silly racist.

Great thread OP

Isn't he a mutt?
from the skin tone could be Italian

>Black people are smart guys!
>Posts discount nigger bill nye instead of an actual smart man like Thomas Sowell

The fact that you think that mouth breather is an actual scientist invalidates the rest of your views

Well we all know who the next school shooter is going to be. Post the manifesto here before you do it.

Bill Nye is a white idiot. And this proud black man is infinitely more smart than that man ever will be.

Ive read 3 of books. on beach getting and thinking about the universe.

I like Neil.
Im not sold on space anymore. I don't wanna argue the stale flat earth shit.
So ill play along. Kayfabe acting right. Do your thing Neil.

Spelling and grammatic errors. I haven't slept. I need grace. I play along with the charades of space.

Based Mexican

Look at this CHAD you virgins. He was probably drowning in pussy while you NEETS waste your life in your basement being racist. Shame.

Attached: serveimage(2).jpg (400x608, 35K)

>Bill Nye is a white idiot

Come back Bill. Do your thing. Got any fresh science ?

Good pic Neil.

I'm not gay but I'll let him fuck me.

Attached: serveimage(3).jpg (400x395, 38K)

Why have African black people not achieved anything before whites turned up?

Africans may have had the world's first long distance communication of information without electricity. They used drums to communicate semi complex sentences across wast distances while the European were still using fire to communicate simple yes and no information. Binary if you will while Africans were telling each other jokes tens of miles apart. Look up talking drums.

They're both fucking pop culture puppets that do NO scientific research.

>Bill "gender is a spectrum" Nye is a genius

Lmao go back to watching CNN

TV scientist , but yes he got his college attendance award

Found the cisgender supremacist.

>cherry
>picking

kill yourself nigger they eat sand cookies in haiti

>NAXALT
also
>Show flag

Attached: Black Science Man expertise.png (556x960, 576K)