We're coming home boys, I can feel it!

We're going home home boys, I can feel it! It feels good to be back.

Forget western civilization, come home.

Attached: going home.png (550x627, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6xeg95XvynM
nofunallowed.azurewebsites.net/apply/rules
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>playing wow at all
it's like you enjoy being a fucking loser.

Nigger.

Yes

Attached: 799642a0b9bbd01e681bbc1ed1ab3bc9c33e35484f5550f7610c2d6213e90627.jpg (900x593, 123K)

>wow classic with moderated chat and right clikc report
It's not gonna be the same mate.

Attached: enochcontem.jpg (300x285, 27K)

It's time to go back

Attached: 9D9E87E2-628E-438E-B56D-A967A200A01D.jpg (563x421, 84K)

>Dodge
>

Attached: 1566083708939.gif (640x360, 1.89M)

Fuck your bread and circuses.
Kike nigger.

Attached: g-wash.png (491x543, 647K)

Attached: 1521594516195.png (1380x743, 1.15M)

WoW players before nostalgia
>I'm quitting WoW. Raiding is boring, there's too much farming and grinding, PvP is unbalanced, I'm just not having fun.
WoW players after nostalgia
>WE'RE GOING HOME BOYS.
Vanilla WoW was an EASY, simple, and time consuming game. You just have given up on life and self-improvement so you figure some comfy ambient music, loot gambling, and interacting with fellow autists will make you happy.
It won't.

Wow was never good. Only non everquest plebs think wow was good

The west is as good as dead bros. Our civilization is pozzed beyond anything the weimar republic could ever dream of.

We might as well return home and relive our youthful days bros.

Attached: 1542277597327.png (1445x1200, 265K)

I'm gonna NEET as long as I can.
May as well enjoy the dregs of our civilisation.

WE

ARE

GOING

HOME

BOYS

piza n frens

Attached: 1562862329143.png (500x545, 114K)

>shadowmelded
>horde sissy wearing a dress walks into range
>aimed shot
>auto
>multi shot
>auto
>arcaneshot
>auto
>concussive shot stun
>aimed shot
>auto
>arcane shot
>auto
>pet stun
>multi shot
>auto
>arcane shot

heh, nothin personnel

MMO's are kind of lame. Just play through epic JRPG games like the final fantasy early entries. I get a great feeling after finishing a 50-60 hour game. Fuck a game that never ends though, 2nd life shit is gay as fuck.

I'm already a neet who gets neetbux.
If I become a WoW addicted neet I feel like my soul would start to degrade.
No thanks. I like nostalgia too, but in moderation. An hour of Oblivion a night satisfies my nostalgia cravings.

See you fucks at Lights hope Chapel Eastern plaguelands let's do this

based
>t. iksar monk

Nothing will ever return you to that period of your life, not even the nostalgia.

This. Have fun running from your problems white boy.

based and FD pilled
t. Human Monk

>multI and not viper
Huntard trash detected

I won't be playing it; but it'll be a huge waste if the just have it be a reiteration of wow as what actually happened 10 years ago; yea I get it some people really liked it- but it really is a huge opporunity to explore what could have been- espically when you have someone like Chromie, who's job is specifically managing timeline manipulations, in the plotline already.

For example, I always felt bad raiding the Scarlet Monestary- it always felt like we were extinguishing the last hope of cleansing the plaugelands and restoring them to the pristine kingdom of Lorderon we saw in WC3.... we of course learned later that it was controlled by Demons, at the top, but why not explore what could have been- instead of what was- and completely rewrite the lore and have two parallel timelines- that if anything would attract people to play the old content- and you could have lore rewrites as you play through the various expansions... instead of having the same material that already exists.

Will see what they do; seems unlikely and that it's just a money grab for all the people who have nostalgia, and for the teens who want to know what the game was like, when it was first released when they were little kids.

>Hard to believe that it's been 15 years since Wow was released....

Attached: _2017_2017_04_April_Lixena_lixena.jpg (1280x1647, 342K)

Exactly this.
RPGs are great, MMOs are meticulously designed to keep you playing for as long as possible and never letting you feel fulfilled or satisfied.
I remember many people in my old guilds would finish a raid and I would log off, log back in when I woke up in the morning to do some stuff before I go to work, and they would still be online just standing in Ironforge doing nothing. It would be 7 am (raids ended around midnight) and they would say
>okay guys I should probably get some sleep. Good raid
That really opened my eyes to the types of people I was playing with.

>escapism
Like this site?

Fuck off already with that shit game.

based home poster

>MMOs are meticulously designed to keep you playing for as long as possible and never letting you feel fulfilled or satisfied
That's modern MMOs.
Vanilla wow was designed so that you could actually be finished with your character for a while without having to dice roll on loot eternally.

I've only played wow demo and it was fun as fuck. looking forward to this

*Ganks you*

Attached: UndeadRogue.gif (180x310, 23K)

If there's money, it might get a dev team like old school runescape

Who /whitemane/ horde here?

>We're going home home boys, I can feel it! It feels good to be back.

Nope. Stay here. politics is going to be hot season. start a guild teamspeak and we'll raid with complexity zuul grub on reddit the NPC's aint got shit on us.

Not really. You had to raid to compete in PvP because the blue PvP gear was trash and the grand Marshall gear took months of farming to get, and if you took a break you would lose your rank.

i wish i was on the west coast so I could play on the ethno-server Whiteman

>WoW addicted

nostalgia.

You'll have nostalgia from this election cycle.
Promise.

barrens chat is RIP
whats the point of playing this shit then

How do you deal with the leveling """problem"""? Do you level tediously and correctly or do you adjust sliders. I'm trying to get a consensus before my next playthrough

> you have been banned for 2 weeks posting politics in Ogrimar chat. Pls dont talk about politics uwu - Blizzard

Its fate was sealed when Caesar destroyed the great Roman Republic. Cato was right.

im playing Whitemane and im on east coast

dont fall for the Herod meme. that server is toast

Just remember if you're more PVE oriented to roll Alliance. Pally buffs are OP for raiding jn vanilla

>Play Warlock
>Your class actually causes genuine fear when seen because you could literally follow someone around for 5 minutes, actually casting fear, because the spell wasn't on diminishing cooldowns- meaning you could spam it indefinately

Wow was rather broken on release.... still, I have fond memories of just running around the map exploring all the nooks and crannies and all the various regions...... you'll never recapture that sense of exploration; of exploring something new and exciting..... you already know where everything is, what the lore of every region is, etc.

Attached: 1531716629998.png (424x300, 288K)

>Not dead after the first Aimed/Multi
Gearlet confirmed

Enjoy your deadzone noob

Y'all niggers best be rolling Faerlina.

I'm thinking of rolling a gnome warlock

Playing a mage in classic, taking out 3 poeple at the same time cus pollymorph was op. Good times.

>pulling
>grab aggro
>FD fails
>train zone
Ah, i remember the good old days. That shit was such a waste of time, but a group of my friends played together, so it made the time sink bearable.

How much does it cost?

If you want a sense of exploration then play the other faction.

It is fun at the beginning. Think about the time it takes to read one or two books from a nice series. But then. Just read this post to see what it's really about, lad. -->

GROB MOB

35$ a month

You know it brother. Whitman(e) come home.

Attached: 1565657314232.jpg (3192x3696, 3.37M)

true, but I can still enjoy Diablo 1 & 2 with friends, just cause it's a fun game. It's about the memories, especially PvP, I will absolutely be able to relive wrecking faces in STV and Tauren Mill.

I’m buying VR googles and zooming the camera in all the way while leveling. Home.

see you in the game you fuckin sperg

Multi was op back then and part of regular rotation in pvp.

HOLY SHIT thats like 2300$ in argentine currency

Seeems like i'll stick to f2p games ;((((

Soon it will be like 57000 in argentinean currency.

he pranked you, it's actually like 13 EUR or so.

quest addon. basically autopilot.
WoW classic beta was easy, but time consuming.

What’s going on down there fren?

The collapse that pol has been speaking for years if the left takes power in their current retarded version is happening.

We are two years in front of the rest of the west in this kind of shit.

Attached: arstousd.png (856x427, 22K)

it's over fren , buy crypto and gold , the left will print money and tax everything until there is nothing else to tax , what is happening here is what's going to happen if Trump loses , even if Macri was a fucking cuck.

Attached: 1566007088825.jpg (1280x1381, 152K)

Come home $0yim.

Attached: shrek_onions.jpg (320x180, 10K)

>What server?
>What faction?

Cant help ya. Gotta hit 60.

youtube.com/watch?v=6xeg95XvynM

2 years classic will be over. I’m sorry for what is happening fren.
White server ofc Ally side.

>"white" server
>ally
what's up shitskin

whitemane (because we are white)
alliance and white human (again because we are white)
go priest or pally. christian priest or pally of course. human rogue or warrior is also acceptable.

Attached: 1565562432251.jpg (470x470, 45K)

also guild name is poltards

Thanks fren

Attached: 1512037585788.png (400x194, 86K)

Take the escapism to /v/

Thanks jannies

If you want a sense of exploration go outside and talk to your fucking neighbors you fat sacks of shit

Fuck off with your shitty game already

>2 years classic will be over
are they taking it down after some time?

Game is trash, layering ruined it. Enjoy your shell of a game.

[EU][Alliance][PvE guild][Shazzrah PvP] is recruiting for Classic World of Warcraft!

>Raiding Schedule: (+2 UTC CEST)
Tues: 9pm-12:30am
Wed: 9pm-12:30am
Thurs: 9pm-12:30am
Staying late or adding a day is always completely optional.

>Requirements
-You are not from /wpsg/
-You are not mentally disabled like /wowg/
-You are motivated to git gud
-You want to actually progress fast and be in a guild that will actually achieve a realm first.
-You are 18 or older

>About us
Since the majority of the player base here consists of shitters, we are recruiting from other places too (mostly theory-crafting discords). Our core comes from a top 20 guild in retail, so we know what we are doing unlike most of the guilds here which had 10 years and achieved nothing.

>Application
Applying is mandatory if you want to be part of the progress team. If you just want to play with us DM Eiki#0001
nofunallowed.azurewebsites.net/apply/rules

THE JEWS FEAR NFA

Attached: 1565450271757.gif (350x286, 921K)

What server? Whitemane?

Attached: IMG_2825.jpg (276x182, 7K)

I think personally wow is for furfaggots and scat faggots. I've been ddosing pro players for years. But if it makes you feel good to the days before? I support it. I'm not going to take that from you.

I'm a nintendo man. Loved nintendo for years.

Attached: word-image-40.jpg (998x630, 129K)

Lmao

Attached: 1460035484303.jpg (770x711, 178K)

would this be fun for someone who never touched wow of their life? my older brother was into it tho

WoW is the most gentile game ever, made by the Turbokikes at Blizzard to keep em busy

Depends. Try the f2p part and see if you like it.

i am

Based.

Wrath is peak wow, classic is garbage.

ezmode shit.. designed by a bunch of money grubbing faggots who killed their gaming studio by making this game.
blizzard is garbage.

The sad truth is you will not even see the destruction of the West. It will be a slow and painful death, and you will die of old age before it totally collapses and enters civil war. Might as well live like it wasn't collapsing, as you will never experience the collapse yourself. Don't be a loser NEET, go get job (even if it's shit), save up money, try and get some kind of family, even if you have to live in council housing and claim child benefits. Do something, don't just waste away being another fucking nobody.

Why does this sound like something some annoying teenage girl would say. I feel like every annoying sister would say some shit like this.

Then I would be like shut the fuck up and she would be like:

WHATEVARRRR.

Or be like:

MOMMMMM HE SAID FUCK.

Like fucking grow a pair.

Oh wait.

Pfffftttt.......

Rolling shaman phase 1.

>that windfury
>that two handers
>dat purge on pally
>dat proc off a proc off a proc off a proc

Fucking touch me .

See what the fuck happens.

fpbp, why are these threads still being made?

>"hi neighbor"
>"h--hey, man"
>"your lawn is looking a little brown"
>"h-hah.. i'll call the b-browns to fix it..."
yeah, super exploratory