Christians of Jow Forums

Pray every single day, 2-3 times a day. Get the best of your bad habits (take it slow if you need to). Jesus loves you, and we are all going to make it. God bless you, amen.

Attached: 1516600929306.jpg (815x1024, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3P46IQ7hYNo&t
streamable.com/4suri
youtube.com/watch?v=CBwh1OXw6uI&list=PL7nN2aF_iAEe51opvNbScPdQgvLWl6iUD&index=6&t=0s
invisibleoranges.com/reverorum-ib-malacht-interview/
biblehub.com/bsb/numbers/3.htm
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
azquotes.com/author/9292-Ramana_Maharshi?p=4
youtu.be/KZGABIklHCU
youtu.be/-o4O-_TqgWk
youtube.com/watch?v=Mq0Fr1C8k44
damienboyle.com/page23/files/TMDMTEB.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God bless you, user. I will pray for you, and every other person on this board. Truly Jow Forums is a gathering of some of the most lost souls.

>Pray every single day
breathing is prayer, op.
learn 2 reality.

Slide thread. S A G E

Amen brother.

Praise Jesus Christ

Attached: 1566152669969.jpg (1000x785, 177K)

Yes, this is how the sound of YHWH came to be known. It's the sound of inhale & exhale

>yaahhhh....
>weeehhh..

Dixieanon here, I just went to a little Traditional Latin Rite Catholic Church in my area after a long period of indecision... weird seeing people actually give a rats behind about tradition. It was quite nice, I’m just drowned in indecision as usual. I didn’t socialize with anyone, and I got angry at myself for being such a weak willed tosser all my life. The priest seemed educated in the old works, and I want to arrange a one on one with him.

Problem is, there are also a few Orthodox churches too which I wanted to visit, and I’ve already visited my local mosque (didn’t like it, when I asked them questions, they seemed evasive like they thought I was a fed or something). I want to adhere to a tradition, in just not rooted in any.

Attached: D4E49684-F5F8-46AF-8AA9-066F92FBC579.gif (225x540, 140K)

Thanks user, I try to pray 2 times a day

God bless you

youtube.com/watch?v=3P46IQ7hYNo&t

Attached: 5126.png (884x1201, 1.6M)

>Dixie
>Catholic
Find a KJV Only Baptist Church user.

>be Reverorum ib Malacht
>be black metal band
>start research Catholicism so you can accurately blaspheme the holy spirit
>Reads the bible
>Reads church fathers
>reads Chesterton
>oh fugg
>converts to Catholicism

Attached: Screenshot_20170801-120913.jpg (630x803, 68K)

I respect that, but I don’t beleive in sola scriptura. Tradition and archetype is as much a part of religion as the text itself

streamable.com/4suri

Attached: 1566047394590.gif (280x181, 150K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CBwh1OXw6uI&list=PL7nN2aF_iAEe51opvNbScPdQgvLWl6iUD&index=6&t=0s

I respect that, but I don’t beleive in sola scriptura. Tradition and archetype is as much a part of religion as the text itself

>Muh KJV
>Baptist
Do you even interlinear Bible and recognize that the Trinity is actually heresy?

God bless you too user. Jesus loves each and everyone of us and just wants us to love eachother.

>Trinity is actually heresy?
Huh?

Woah, it's real.

God bless you user

Kek. That's exactly how it happens.

Attached: 1566168339920.jpg (842x729, 170K)

There is one single supreme God that sent his only begotten son to grant us eternal salvation. Not a God with three heads that sends his "son" to talk to himself.

>Reverorum ib Malacht
Just read an interview from the lead guy. Interesting thoughts.
invisibleoranges.com/reverorum-ib-malacht-interview/

Denying the trinity is denying Christ, ipso facto not christian.

>Jesus loves you
I don't give a shit. Jesus was a massive cuck, and Joseph was a cuck literally.

Are you an Atheist Jew Homosexual or Monastic?

Not an argument, try harder to defend an idea affirmed hundreds of years after Christ, even then it was highly contested.

Amen user. Peace be with you.

Attached: 1558114957704.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Based.

Everything you do/say/think is prayer. Let all things in your life flow towards the Holy Spirit.

If you deny Christ as deity equal to God the father, you've denied the entire Bible.

It's kinda hard to explain. There isn't just a single son, anyone who dissociates with the ego realizes God because the son. Budda, Ramana Maharshi, Jesus, Nisargadatta...

*lets refugees in en masse*
*love people who want to kill you*
yeah no thanks

Attached: pepecigar.jpg (888x894, 61K)

Just because you disagree without making any argument yourself for it at all doesn't make me have to prove an obvious truth to you... especially when you just denied the entire Bible.

Meant to say:

It's kinda hard to explain. There isn't just a single son, anyone who dissociates with the ego realizes God and becomes the son, who is essentially God. That's why devotion to Budda, Ramana Maharshi, Jesus, Nisargadatta can lead to you becoming a son. Everything is one, that's why it's hard to explain.

biblehub.com/bsb/numbers/3.htm

"Again the LORD spoke to Moses, saying, “Take the Levites in place of all the firstborn of Israel, and the livestock of the Levites in place of their livestock. The Levites belong to Me; I am the LORD. To redeem the 273 firstborn Israelites who outnumber the Levites, you are to collect five shekels for each one, according to the sanctuary shekel of twenty gerahs. Give the money to Aaron and his sons as the redemption price for the excess among the Israelites.”

So Moses collected the redemption money from those in excess of the number redeemed by the Levites. He collected the money from the firstborn of the Israelites: 1,365 shekels, according to the sanctuary shekel. And Moses gave the redemption money to Aaron and his sons in obedience to the word of the LORD, just as the LORD had commanded him."

What would happen if Moses only collected 1,364 shekels instead of 1,365 shekels? Would our white god, Yahweh, have been angry?

Attached: Creazione di Adamo dal Dio Ebraico Shekel.jpg (2288x1076, 1.42M)

Christcucks are mutts and race traitors

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
Look up the definition of begotten. Also the Bible doesn't mention the trinity even once. Yet you accuse me of defying the Bible. Stop defending a pagan heresy.

Christianity and human beings have never been in a state of love, that's why the past keeps repeating itself. Christians are consumed with the idea of getting to heaven, but this ends up the Kingdom of heaven in perception. No it's not the REAL heaven, since there is evil in it, but consider this:

Remember when you were a kid, and everything was bliss? Remember Halloween and the atmosphere/mood that came along with it? And Christmas? A person that realizes God returns back to the perception of a child, and he can go even further into salvation.

you posted satanic image retard

Attached: cathedrale_interieur_Amiens.jpg (400x300, 27K)

If you died today do you know for sure you're going to Heaven?

Here's how you can know for certain: youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY

1 John 5:13
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
>that ye may know that ye have eternal life

Attached: 9455d583e79c4a3d3435f24515469e03e91f17c9372036642c7b421b05d77fc8.jpg (400x383, 98K)

fuck your kike god

Attached: 2904834 - Christianity Virgin_Mary hellonearthiii religion.png (1238x972, 499K)

Not a mutt but I am a "race traitor"

Attached: 784654.png (1329x744, 2.39M)

>Remember when you were a kid, and everything was bliss? Remember Halloween and the atmosphere/mood that came along with it? And Christmas? A person that realizes God returns back to the perception of a child, and he can go even further into salvation.
Stopping masturbation and drugs including alcohol & caffeine will help a lot in this this

Right. But the highest practice is still meditation on the Self, pure consciousness, because that's God.

Here is a link to 250 quotes by Ramana Maharshi who attained salvation, or dissacociation from the ego. Notice how he relates perfectly to the holy trinity.

>"That which rises and sinks is made up of what it rises from. The finality of the universe is the God Arunachala. Meditating on Him or on the seer, the Self, there is a mental vibration 'I' to which all are reduced. Tracing the source of 'I', the primal 'I-I' alone remains over, and it is inexpressible. The seat of Realisation is within and the seeker cannot find it as an object outside him. That seat is bliss and is the core of all beings. Hence it is called the Heart. The only useful purpose of the present birth is to turn within and realise it. There is nothing else to do." ~ Ramana Maharshi

I've experienced this so I'm not a hypocrite.

azquotes.com/author/9292-Ramana_Maharshi?p=4

Attached: 1564797508676.jpg (349x356, 34K)

Here are a couple vids I was watching today:

youtu.be/KZGABIklHCU
youtu.be/-o4O-_TqgWk

the only thing i know about Christianity is that the pope molests more children than epstien

>I want to adhere to a tradition, in just not rooted in any.
Then adhere to the tradition given to us by the Son of God.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mq0Fr1C8k44

>pic related
Sigil of baphomet.

Yes exactly. I'm glad for you. I believe you are on a good path

I love your Copts akhi, cool people

I agree with this. Not here to debate today though frens.

Attached: frencond.jpg (857x584, 153K)

Thanks Fin, going to go meditate, been doing it all day for the past few days. The difference it makes!

Do you do TM or what?

Jesus BTFO trinity flags

8Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.”

9Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.

I hope most here are of the Christian culture

God bless you too, I have faith that we shall win.

God bless you user

damienboyle.com/page23/files/TMDMTEB.pdf

This is a direct denial of Christ. John 1 states that Christ is not a created being and is God.

They have separate and distinct wills as shown on His prayer in garden of Gethsemane. He also spoke of the comforter to come as a separate will. You have no leg to stand on. Pentecostalism is a blind alley.

>Cites all of John 1 without an actual verse
>Thinks this somehow proves the trinity
You have to try harder user.

In all honesty we are both set in our ways. I hope you find the right path, but it is probably better for us to agree to disagree. God bless you though.