Awfully skinny arms for someone who uses them to move around

Awfully skinny arms for someone who uses them to move around.

Attached: ECMY4xtUYAEutdR.jpg (680x510, 112K)

awfully pointless pic of people that are irrelevant.

Imagine actually living in one of these shitholes where these clowns shit up the streets all the time. Political larpers are subhuman scum

>Imagine actually living in one of these shitholes

whatchu u know about that shithole life?

Never mind the arms, what the fuck is that thing in the middle?

Hate to pull a Bette Midler but I have my suspicions that the black guy was paid to be there. Why else would he be up front completely uncovered mugging for the camera.

Robofaggot

>hiding behind crippled people

Two cripples and a fat bigger in front. The absolute state of antifa LMAO

His arms aren't too small for a knuckle dragger

Attached: holy mother of kek.jpg (224x225, 8K)

The only real threat there is the nigger other than him not one of those little faggots are tough

Lol, this 100%

Dude on the right doesn’t even have footrests in his. I guess his insurance didn’t cover it. We need socialized medicine.

>And in this week's episode of ANTIFA CROSS, our brave heroes will fight their greatest threat. STAIRS!

literally
NIGGER

How much you wanna bet that’s a menthol in his hand. With the look on his face he kinda makes me think he’s giganiggas son

Youre suppose to put your strongest on the front line. The whole lead from the front mentality, this loos like theyre using the cripples as a human shield.

Attached: ooo yeah.png (360x278, 167K)

POINT OF PERSONAL PRIVLEDGE

Leftists always so dead and hollow on the inside

>Mentally ill white people and minorities vs everyone else.

Geeee this is going to be a long war.

>Be antifa
>Pair the shieeeeet with the downies
>Perfect fit
Based
Wtf i love antifa now

He's showed up at other protests in Seattle and elsewhere. It's clear he's paid to be there. Yesterday he was just mostly trying to fight other ANTIFA. He has no idea what the fuck is going on.

He kind of looks like New Jack except New Jack isn't a faggot.

Genetic disasters. Absolutely fucking disgusting. Let this picture serve as a warning. If you live as a degenerate, you children will literally degenerate upon being formed.

Attached: 896B4511-DF98-47A0-A534-76497F51D907.jpg (400x535, 56K)

New Jack is Based. Like 10 years ago I sent him an email saying I'd been a fan of his for years. He asked for my address and sent me a couple autographed pictures.

Attached: 12805900_ori.jpg (370x500, 208K)

lol that nigga only found out what "antifa" was 5 seconds before this photo was taken...it was just another day in the park prior.

>cup holders