You macho guys are only going to get dumped

Why don't you be a feminist and get all the pussy? I do.

Attached: 1536083541127.png (622x726, 127K)

why don't you make threads instead of op-ed pieces?

>Feminist News
I assume this is owned by fat unfuckables?

Feminists are emcels who want functional women to become emcels too. Sad.

Betafags get used and abused lmao

i just compliment then and walk way, works everytime

*sip*

If you were a real man, your gf/wife would obey you and not even think twice about leaving you.

Women listen to male authority. It's why they can be isolated from their friends and family by an abuser in the fucking first place.
Stop being a pussy.

If you don't let your wife cuckold you, you are insecure

>Feminists are emcels who want functional women to become emcels too. Sad.
dubby 7s confirms

If you "let" women do whatever, but do the same, they will still say you are oppressive.

I let my ex go to a strip club with one of her feminist GFs because she wanted to see poll dancers

But the moment I would go to a concert by myself her GF would say I am cheating on her. They have no agency and will just follow whatever is forced upon them.

So now that men aren't allowed to be the leading aspect od the family unit women believe that having no agency within a relationship is liberty from oppression.

Yes, go be a whore and do all the drugs. Don't be surprised when you can't maintain a relationship though.

Was that the sound of an ice cold Bangs root beer? Love Bangs.

If you make them cum you can get them to go anything.

What did it cost?

>Leaf
>Getting pussy
Lol. Also reminder that the day of the rake is not a meme.

Attached: 1562461363730.png (595x591, 480K)

Checked and based

>my boyfriend thinks i should
But is he demanding you should?
>my boyfriend doesn't like it when i
Are you really perfect?
>my boyfriend doesn't want me to speak to
Tyrone?

This

Real men are smart men. They use psychological techniques like pacing and leading to get their girlfriends to be submission, and willingly. This is what I do. Losers just declare their wants and stupidly expect the women to blindly comply. Dumb chads. No woman wants that.

Because after you get older, fucking a ton of degenerate whores and married women is not as important as finding 1 quality woman to keep the white race alive.

>friends continuously puy GF/wife in a bad position
>it's called freedom you sexist

>Same GF/Wife sets standards for you
>it's called respecting women you sexist

They really have an issue with wanting the cake and wanting to eat it as well. And if you confide entirely into a womans demands she will never respect you and will cheat/cuck you out.

They have no agency.

>"Male" feminist
>Get all the pussy
You are the pussy

>my boyfriend doesn't want me speaking to my slutty friends who try to get me to bang guys in the bathroom at the bar

This. Except the crazy ones.

>Love Bangs.
just drink water fatshit

>My boyfriend doesn't like it when I throw glass bottles at him
>My boyfriend thinks I should stop drinking

Attached: qND-9d4jTV36klZQtCAWESOmMULVbP6rJFuX_HpZakU.png (1024x614, 485K)

Feminist men become orbiters at best.
Every day I'm reminded how lucky I am. I tell my wife she can't have male friends who aren't friends with me first and she just says 'fine same goes for you and female friends'. Don't want her going out at night or alone and she understands its for her safety, not because I'm controlling. Bad company corrupts good morals, and I didn't have to teach her that she just knows. Which is why her friends are few and I don't have a problem with them. Find yourself a quality woman and breed her like you're the last two humans on earth. Keep it right, and keep it white.

Fuck that.
I've never had any problem with women. I control the relationship and if they don't like it I kick them to the curb immediately.
Too many women out there to put up with any shit.

This is why can't fap to this can't talk to this can't reason with this. Only acceptable activity is to kill this with fire and have a hot conservative woman who isn't batshit crazy.

Attached: 1565825352416m.jpg (664x1024, 69K)

them too mostly until well... you know

Checked. I had an abusive ex who would drink all day and attack me for the littlest thing while telling me all i was good for was sex. Fucking bizzare.

Attached: 1558669822323.jpg (1024x580, 61K)

Good, should abandon ship if you're dating a twitter woke girl whose just waiting to use you and shame you for social media virtue signalling points.

Misery loves company

kek

Tumblr BTFO

>be a feminist

Attached: 1539740497464.jpg (232x234, 12K)

This, its just an ugly womans way of removing competition by encouraging other women to break up with their boyfriends.