Is anyone else fed up with Trump?

We got played, he hasn't followed up on any of his promises and he is a puppet to Israel

Attached: Example1.png (598x600, 435K)

nice post, nigger.

they are everywhere troll. wasting your time. most know trump conned / jewed them heavily alone already.

This is a bot.

Trump is easily the best president in the last fifty years. Maybe more.

Reagan #1? I love Reagan on his devil medicine view alone. The Devil's medicine - psychiatry type stuff.

guessimate job at best. They'd never be able to see darpa chips in someones mind I bet to as well for that matter.

I don't like trump. I like Reagan on many anti-government views though.

On one side he is a white supremacist while on the other side he is a jewish puppet. While they aren't necessarily mutually exclusive, this debate will guarantee Trump's reelection.

Attached: 1565504267987.png (1000x764, 210K)

You again shill?

Attached: 1509333331136.jpg (1000x866, 162K)

cash out lads
>

how to cause school shootings.

1. Darpa chips in peoples minds - psychologically torturing them as well as physically torturing them to over time as well.
2. Psychiatry - devil's medicine
3. 1 John 2:22 type stuff - forcing the antichrist jew alone into schools to as well. spreading the evil and/or wicked shit alone everywhere to as well.

rinse and repeat - keep the anti-government types alone in line. Why I liked / loved Reagan alone on that view.

Don't forget, always ROLCON.

mind control - control the environment - environtmental - CIA type stuff alone in the end. don't know who's exactly doing it since MOSSAD and/or israel jewish informants alone being forced into schools secretly and/or quietly alone in the end in America and/or all over the world.

gun control to as well.

diplomats* - don't have to talk to law enforcement and can get out of it. not informants.

you ptg fucking scum are fucking idiots. get out of here, reddit. trump is a traitor.

Nigger.
THE GOD EMPEROR has kept more promises than he made.

Supported him but didn’t vote. Not my problem.

No, nigger, we aren't. He is better than anything the left has to offer.
KYS please.

Attached: 1565391327939.jpg (621x960, 124K)

forgot to flip your flag to US

bad shill is bad, no $.02 for you on this post

fuck you nigger, i'm not a bot.

seethe

Oi Vey! I to voted for Trump and own many assault guns and am conservative and white. I think we should vote for Biden because he is not Trump. Trump is bad. Trump will kill 6 million kids if we dont vote him out of office. And start 1488 wars. Iran will become a nuclear power and threaten our bestest ally in the world.

>meme flag

We see you, shill. Trump makes you furious. We like that. Find a nice tranny and beat it.

four more years
n igger
ni gger
nig ger
nigg er
nigge r

shareblue I gotta give you guys credit you never give up, you guys come here take a fucking beating but never give up, same old post after post, what are you guys gonna do after 2020? put a rope around your necks and swing from a tree or maybe suck David Brock dick you fucking cucks

Attached: 1565476121656.jpg (794x804, 74K)

You fags got what you deserved. Got conned by the ultimate con.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 1.46.14 PM.png (504x459, 350K)

It ain't Trump. Draining the swamp is hard.

I’m so sick of the cheeto blimpf that I posted this on twitter the other day.

I was so hard I forgot to post pic related

Attached: 3F928667-1C6A-4052-8131-1ECFDC5A75FA.jpg (736x575, 122K)

>Is anyone else fed up with Trump?
Screw off shill, No one should be allowed to boycott Israel, own a bump stock or be immune to Red flag confiscation laws

MIGA

Attached: 7b7c39bb219f5f7a68b2a629ac239aa4ab802f99f3b6e685fa52d56d44e2d071.png (620x348, 239K)

schlomo always wins. remember that. i mean they sacrificed 6 millions of their own to control the world.

Not fed up at all. Looking fwd to voting for him again unless the Dems nominate Bernie or Tulsi.

MIGA

No. We are going to laugh at you and your compatriots as your Zionist overlord takes more guns away, continues over spending, deports fewer people than Obama, and ignores your cries against big tech censorship.

Attached: 1566071033718.jpg (640x480, 118K)