I think we've diverted into the wrong timeline. None of this shit feels like it should be real and I'm losing my mind

I think we've diverted into the wrong timeline. None of this shit feels like it should be real and I'm losing my mind.

Attached: 1566172580122.jpg (727x868, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech?amp
youtube.com/channel/UCjBe55XpYzc0HzkK-8lgQtA
youtu.be/78SCSBGFDEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yea , the keneddy assasination now has 3 rows and 6 people in it , we are definitely in the wrong timeline.

Attached: previewfile_1461100002.jpg (512x512, 130K)

I don't think other people have inner thought lives

we took a detour, forgot my cat in this timeline

How come I post in threads here but I can’t make new threads. This issue is only here on pol.

Attached: A7F0A354-22D8-450E-9F55-90FC8F4A2091.png (322x527, 148K)

The Epstein "suicide" started getting me
to start second guessing everything.....
Ghislaine Maxwell at In n Out was the last straw
Either ALL of this has been a complete mind-fuck or we are really living in a simulation

Attached: 1566025990059.gif (220x220, 306K)

This is very true. More than most seem to understand.

Look up her amazon book reviews. Literally about how it’s a good thing to die for the cia mi6 or Mossa.

Get off the internet, or specifically Jow Forums for a week and decompress. Your immediate outside world should seem pretty sane and it will give you time to decompress.

>Believing in timelines.
Top kek. We all died years ago. This is hell. You're here forever.

I unironically like this theory

You're all a hallucination in my coma, OP. I fell and should have died right before Trump started campaigning. It's really the only logical explanation.
Additionally nothing works any more, everything malfunctionss in illogical ways, especially computers, and I can tell that periodically, up above, outside my coma, the nurses give me pain killers or something, because these periods of glitching come cyclically and predictably now.

Attached: wow emerald dream.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Reminder that the world ended in 2012 and we have been living in a stimulation ever since.

hehehehe i just had a big fart
maybe that altered your timeline
real stinker this one
heh

I think Bill Clinton in a dress was the final straw for me

Attached: clinton-painting.jpg (1200x800, 189K)

Thinking about it now I was nearly hit by a bus by a matter of inches in 2015 and things have only gotten weird since.

This.

based I remember watching this video when I was 11

Be happy anons it’s the best thing you can do

Attached: 3FC8BF43-A98F-4870-B77A-C3BD9BCC29D2.jpg (952x644, 263K)

POST THEM

Cern created a black hole and sucked us into it, we got slid over into another timeline with small differences. Ellis Island doesn't have the statue of liberty, Berenstain Bears instead of Berenstein, etc

embrace the honk
love the honk
become the honk

Attached: fear thy honk.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>ID: I'm NSA
w-what did they mean by this

Attached: 1545175712793.jpg (614x591, 74K)

Attached: 1562441397462.webm (427x240, 2.93M)

timestamp confirms

I'm just depressed at how pathetic everything is.

Fuck...yesterday had an ID with "CIA" in the same
spot and anons called a glow nigger

it's like that part in MGS2 when everything starts glitching

or when you're in the VR pod in Fallout 3 and the fake world is going to hell and things are all on fire

Codeword: MINDFUL
Last thing I remembered was Epstein was suicided by a bed toss on a short leash, 2 shootings, a nig nogging with some cops, and people starting to ask the JQ. Oh and white supremacist stuff that was canceled out by the nig nogging.

>ID: imNSA
oh shid

Everything I've posted on the site or hacker known as Jow Forums is all satire and has no literal meaning.

Attached: 1565457794724m.jpg (1024x1024, 58K)

google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech?amp

Seems only about 20% of people perceive their thoughts as a voice.

Trump has been swapped

Attached: 1559509119781.png (618x1214, 1.06M)

Obviously switched out with Anthony Bourdain

Furthermore according to the ancient Greeks there are three types of people, the most common being normies/NPCs who can’t perceive the spiritual and also don’t think much in general.

Attached: 811E440B-5E3B-4FD9-AD3F-0424A3EDC951.jpg (3500x1900, 540K)

Things seem wonky. Are we becoming pic related?

Attached: C2F8EE52-C37F-4B3A-9CD1-88FB8FE45004.png (480x640, 535K)

You're rangebanned

The hell? The no inner dialogue meme is real?

Attached: C2245156-CF2C-413B-9513-938CF134AF15.jpg (1242x717, 359K)

I don't feel very stimulated.

Wait what the fuck is this real? How else would you perceive thoughts???

>some fucking nigger set it to survival mode and ruined it for everyone else

If the timelines fucked, maybe that means I now work at the NSA.

>doesn't realize the bus hit him and he's in hell

Attached: 8765483.jpg (690x511, 57K)

>or we are really living in a simulation

That's the brainlet answer to explain away the nefarious actions of people out for their own and their group's ends.

Wrong timeline? A time line has no interest in your perspective of right or wrong, we are living during the Apocalypse, not what you may think but it's a good thing. Although it is leading up to our Day of Judgement when it all be washed away as it has before.
Just get ready user, enjoy the ride and find a way to prosper. God bless.

youtube.com/channel/UCjBe55XpYzc0HzkK-8lgQtA

>Lisa Simpsons Sax is Pink and Purple, not Yellow and Gold.
>Gorillas in the Mist was not about Jane Goodall, it was about Diane Fossey (How did Goodall get famous? In my timeline she is famous for getting Murdered- But here she is just some chimp bitch with a following).
>New Zealand is SOUTH of Australia, not north.
>Hitler had Blue Eyes in this Timeline (In my timeline, his Brown Eyes were Ironic).
This isn't my timeline... but here I am.

To explain:

When you have so many groups and individuals with their own agendas, and you're witness to it now more than ever, your brain has trouble comprehending such a vast sum of independence, that it looks for a single answer for the why.

tldr, the internet fucks humans up

People don't read anymore. Ironically, reading this bullshit is better than nothing... and most read nothing.

We're stuck in the Barenstain timeline fucking hhheeelllp!!

Attached: IMG_0693.jpg (193x139, 5K)

Most people aren't fully sentient and respond without questioning themselves internally, rather it's all emotions and feelings to external stimuli, and that's how they live in the world.

Wait till March, 2020 until 2023.

Attached: 1565917148672.jpg (500x539, 34K)

And yes, ze leaders/elite know this fully and use it to their advantage.

fucking this. wtf man shit just changed and only some people seem to remember it.

>lisa simpsons sax is pink and purple
Fuck. I want off this ride.

Oh? You'd have been okay with whites becoming a minority otherwise?

At this point I am convinced that Jow Forums is either mind control or a blackpill so dark that it rots your brain and turns you into a schizo. You become paranoid, start seeing jews everywhere, start socializing less, stop liking normies, things people say to you feel like personal attacks, everything is subliminal, things you thought would happen happen and they are not a premonition but happen only because you thought about them. This shit is getting out of hand, but I know, I am here for ever.

Just checked and her sax hasn't changed. It's still gold.

Leafs are the same in every timeline

Sometimes I break down crying because I know how much our universe has changed. It's like when an early access video game gets updated, but in real life. I can confirm it happened in 2012 because I played Skyrim in 2011 and remember it being slightly different. NPC'd skin tones, the difficulty, the world felt realer. After 2012 it hasn't been the same.

Attached: 1_oe0VBefZSteAcUguKRJqMw.png (412x412, 191K)

*NPC's skin tones

This right here. Blessings to all

It always had 3 rows.

Kennedy's, the dude and his wife, then the drivers

The NPC in pic related was white as snow before 2012, now he's dark brown.
"I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow TO the knee."
"I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow IN the knee."

Attached: Talsgar_the_Wanderer.png (600x1000, 965K)

Fuck fuck fuuuuccckkk

What do you know, Brazilanon?

Embrace the hell. All of this is divine punishment for a crime you can't comprehend. Nothing that happens here matters and death is meaningless because you can't leave Hell.

youtu.be/78SCSBGFDEw

Well then, I've got some bad news for you.

Every time you blink you enter a new quantum timeline.

Have a nice day, based schizoposter.

Attached: Zoop!.jpg (581x562, 52K)

The greater your capacity for thought, the more space your soul has to thrive. If truth leads you away from God then one hasnt learned enough.

I feel like I contracted spiritual aids after lurking here with no one to relate to.
I think we are going through some social neurosis that is causing groups like antifa to experience anxiety and charged emotions and POL are the watchers of these groups and their fallacies.

If you have the time here's a 5 minute video by some crazy cat lady that really breaks it down

"How to live in the age of social neurosis"

ttps://youtu.be/yNDvI4AVJxQ

Not in the opening scene. Pink and Purple.

Oh fuck, I found another change. Bleak Falls Barrow used to have a dragon resting on top of it that leaves once you make it to the place. Now there are only bandits. What the fuck?

Attached: Bleak_Falls_Barrow.png (1420x900, 2.57M)

Pic related. Somehow, in the intro scene, this is her sax.

Attached: download (1).jpg (203x203, 10K)

Different seasons guys

I don't post often. I can tell you I've observed this timeline switching phenomenon several times. Couple examples, in my original timeline both Corey Feldman and Dale Earnhardt Jr. died and people talked about it for weeks. Dale died on the same track as his father. In this timelines there's a sleep aid called "Valerian Root", in my original it doesn't exist. But, I'll add a twist here because it could help with understanding the phenomenon. The existence of this sleep aid came and went. I searched for it on google one several occasions, sometimes it exists, sometimes it doesn't. I had a friend witness it cease to exist in our shared timeline, and it fucked his world up.

I'm here to help.

Attached: 1566176805649s.jpgXX0001.jpg (1280x1080, 429K)

I can just imagine my cock in that mouth

Attached: 1566183943529.jpgXX0001.jpg (1280x1080, 320K)

Uncle Sams Hat is white on the top. No stripes.
Google it... they all have stripes.

Attached: download (2).jpg (195x259, 13K)

For me it switched from 3, to 2 rows, then back to 3.

There were stories during the collapse of the Soviet Union where many citizens thought they were going insane as their civilization collapsed around them. Chaos creeping ever forward, morality degrading, people dying, rule of law changing day by day. Bretty spoopy

Doughboy's tie used to be blue, now it's white.

Attached: doughboy.jpg (1000x562, 16K)

The first 20. I own them. All 20 of the first seasons... that is her Sax color. When that happened, I am not sure. Or why it would be those colors. What Sax is ever those colors?

You've diverted.

I've always been here. Welcome to the chaos, choasss mofglobis

Don't worry. The good will prevail, not the NEWO glob0iltst shits.

But just a note, ESP is real here. So is God, so are lesser gods and goddesses. So are aleens. Everythign you thoguht was fake is real

LOLOLOL and trees have full consciousness in this timeline, no lie. Look it up. In the 70s they hooked lie detectors up to trees and found if a human thought of cutting a limb off the tree it got spieks of anxiety.

rofl welcome to the machine.

It's too late user, we'll pick you up shortly.

Attached: 1564710985976.png (500x596, 142K)

Hawking thought there are multiple universes. He worked on it for 20 years. Was he a schizo?

When you wake up, the world will be beautiful.

Attached: potus-smile-2.png (888x617, 379K)

How would we be switching timelines? Why wouldn’t everyone else notice? Wouldn’t a gap in our memory make a little more sense than us switching timelines?

You all are taking your lack of knowledge for some kind of quantum shift, if you remember something differently was only because you don't known at time

Here in the US, we've not known, not experienced, what human history has really been like. Even with our own civil war, it had played out on battlefields. Knowing the general view on Jews here, I want to say anyway, that we have not watched many of us being railroaded off to gas chambers. So to speak. Maybe 9-11-01 was our one sample of like a bombing of Dresden.

C3PO now has a silver leg, he is two toned

Nelson Mandela no longer died in 1992-3

Curious George now has no tail.

Death Vader: No, I am your father vs. Luke, I am your father. Look it up.

This is why the NPC meme was so powerful. People are programmed. The current education system does not encourage critical thought or analysis, it has a distinct emphasis on recitation of information.
Just ask a normie why he or she thinks something. They often can’t because they haven’t really thought about how they reached a conclusion or why they believe it. They were instructed to accept something is true.
The people who run the system understand this. They know how how people think and how they react to information.
I recommend reading “Propaganda” by Edward Bernays. He was the nephew of Freud and the father of advertising and public relations. You can find free PDFs online and it is very short.

>It’s clowns, all the way down
>green clowns
Fffffuuuuuck we’re in a turtles dream of himself as a clown as a human

shudders...i legit know ppl like this. They are literal npcs no introspective thought they are pacman ghosts.

Nah, death Vader definitely says “Luke, I am your father”. That’s been a staple meme in my family for generations. My aunt would always get behind a fan to distort her voice and say it. Very odd. Probably a lapse in my memory

That's a really solid one I forgot to mention (Nelson Mandela dying). Yes that happened in the early 90s. I remember the 20/20 special report about it, because they credited Mandela's death as a catalyst for the end of aparthied.

So several years back I had a "post apocalyptic" dream, where there were zombies in the streets, but few of them in the day, and some sort of "zombie response" force that dealt with them.

My dream starts out with me wandering the streets, which were like some run down shitty part of LA. Confused where I am at, I watched a "response team" sanitize a corpse on the street, and a little girl crying over her recently deceased father. I felt she was in danger too because she was contaminated. Others in the street carried on like everything was typical. I moved on.

I keep wandering until I see some teenage/early 20s kids sitting in a parked car along the street, doing drugs and offering me some, and I had never heard of such drugs. I asked them what the hell was happening, because nothing made sense.

They told me that in the future someone set off a weapon/bomb that was designed to not just finish off their enemies, but wipe their enemies from even existing. Like a black hole, but in all of time and space. It created an enormous void and sucked in/scrambled up the multiple universes, which is why theirs was falling apart, and why they were so apathetic, because they were so royally fucked on a cosmic level.

The last of the dream involves me finding a safehouse amongst orphans and a kind old lady, as we boarded up preparing for the undead hordes at night.

But the description of the weapon was the most striking feature of the dream. In it, they described how I had gotten to their dimension, visions filled my head of a blackhole like vortex spanning all the parallel universes and timelines. It was like a time bomb. I can't remember now if it was before or after 2012 but it was around that timeframe.

Food for thought.

Her sax was that color for the intro sequence for almost two decades. It never appeared that way in the show. They changed it to gold in the intro sequence when they did an update to the animation.

Go to YouTube right now and watch it. No, I am your father. The matrix has you

The news now has him dying in 2012 or 14.

This changed, and it wasn't George Lucas making a remake or something. The line in the original film was (now) "No. *I* am your father."

In my timeline it was actually:

"No. Luke. I am your father."

The "Luke" part stopped existing in the late 90s for me. Just another weird fucking change.