Why are companies obsessed with doing this?

Why are companies obsessed with doing this?

Attached: marketing.png (1340x538, 972K)

niggers

SUPPLY AND DEMAND

Subconscious shock in 99% of people. Grabs their attention for longer.
We are the 1% who are conscious of this tactic.

Attached: nike.png (1044x1796, 1.14M)

inspired

ART
REFLECTS
REALITY.

WHITE MEN AND WHITE WOMEN LITERALLY DON'T EVER DATE ANYMORE. WHITE WOMEN ARE BLACK-ONLY. WHITE BOYS MASTURBATE THEIR TINY PEEPEES AND IMAGINE HAVING ANY HUMAN CONTACT.

They might have market research supporting it's effectiveness.
The market is increasingly non-white, and for non-white men, having a white girlfriend is aspirational. While for non-white women, looking as beautiful as white women is something they aspire to (regardless if their pride allows them to publicly admit it or not).

This would explain why it is usually white female + non-White male, rather than the other way around.

Also it signals "We're urban and hip" (the customers they are aiming for will tend to be urban too, as opposed to more rural people - who tend to be whiter and more politically conservative)

Attached: 1562139818522.jpg (1420x946, 57K)

Obligatory.

Attached: race-mixing-advertising-comic.png (1000x1000, 89K)

Attached: 1556111802821.png (617x574, 422K)

We already got race in this country right in the 1980's. How the hell have we slid back so far??

> Why

Attached: guess why.png (1080x1080, 36K)

You have won Jow Forums
for the entire year!
Simply Brilliant!!

what if they're all being blackmailed by a jewish pedophile ring?

Always a white or white-looking woman.

why would you advertise to a dying and shrinking segment of society (white men)
in 5 to 10years, they will be selling tanning services and creams to whites and plastic surgery to look more ethnic and white women will be wearing contract to cover up their blue eyes.
think the beauty standard cant change? look at ancient rome to now

Attached: ticktockwhiteyproxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (871x610, 97K)

>niggers and white sluts buy nike
>somehow ((((they)))) are causing WHITE GENOCIDE for marketing for niggers and white sluts

T H I S

Huge skin bleaching fad going on in South American countries, they all want light skin

> they all want light skin

until they dont

you keep thinking culture stays the same, what in the past 10 years has convinced you that culture stays the same?

assuming Jow Forums will continue with anything past a couple hrs.

this

but the shock is conscious

lmao

Attached: 169963431_360fb438bb_z_zpsa6c112f8.jpg (640x490, 138K)

At first I thought it said "GED COLLECTION". Of course it's the white girl & nigger couple who dropout of school. Probably because she's pregnant. Those kids most likely won't be seeing their daddy.

>how can you be so hopeless you raci-
This is a sad reality. I hate to see what I'm saying confirmed. But I keep seeing it confirmed over and over again.

Attached: 1544632915028m_1(2).jpg (1024x896, 103K)

Its less the companies and more the advertising firms. Marketing degrees are pozzed to fuck these days and they've convinced every dumbass writing jingles about soup that they need to serve social justice.

Attached: Social Justice.jpg (1280x950, 712K)

white sluts don't wear nike, they wear gymshark. White guys on the other hand love nike.

>companies
>you're shitty barely-existent merch brand
faggots

Attached: 1563765437085.jpg (828x676, 294K)

Because ((()))