You know your vote doesn't matter, right Jow Forums?

You know your vote doesn't matter, right Jow Forums?

Attached: voting.png (425x425, 54K)

Looks to me like a clear majority voted for "neither of those assholes" but the will of the people was ignored.

K

Oh no, if only there were an insanely easy way to solve this, such as Ranked Choice Voting + Mandatory Voting, like they've had in Australia for 100 fucking years.

America is 100 years behind Australia.

Attached: Deprekike dont vote.jpg (698x800, 66K)

You cant prove 99% of them wouldn't have voted for Trump

Man I was feeling the Johnson in this last election

Attached: 1abidd.jpg (620x400, 51K)

I've never voted what the fuck are you talking about mate.

Attached: 53dd0f19e7879a75fd48660a1d720657.png (575x323, 275K)

You know how google and Facebook pushed hard for literally everyone to go out and vote? They know the people who are least concerned about politics are mostly exposed to the liberal media and will break for the dems.

Australia has mandatory voting why not just do that here?

As a Christian I intentionally don't vote.

FREEDOM

FREEDOM TO NOT VOTE

Well then you've got a fine coming.

>occupydemocrats posts a screenshot of MSNBC poll
>MSNBC poll
kek nobrain OP

This happens if biden gets nomination, no? He is basically male Hilary.

Voting only matters on a local level. National elections are rigged by Jews. All major candidates are bought.

Correct. Only candidates with a chance are Sanders and Warren.

I'm 27. You only get fined if you enrol to vote.

You're from a country with a representative government and I'm not, so I'll have to defer to you on this one.

Registering to vote was one of the worst mistakes of my life. Fuck jury duty.

>47% of Americans dont buy illussion of choice
what do you expect from social democracy as only option?

The funny thing is these clowns know who I am and where I live at all times, not even the cops can figure out where I am most of the time which is hilarious given that I have firearms.

>he doesn't write himself in every single cycle
I'll be president one day, you pricks.

Democracy is Fake and Gay.

Attached: a5e5507ba179b32535b8fe4cd44924dedacc8bfe9ee31b9a3c998413286882e8.png (1000x800, 575K)

You need to be 18+ to post

40% of that 46.9 percent you don't want voting anyway. Trust me.

To be fair there's a different 51.1% in there that did an even worse job.
1.7 or so percent is doing decent.

Why are you shit posting at noon on a Monday? Shouldn't you be at work mate.

Attached: dab-daniel-lol-funny-14324108.png (500x550, 151K)

You get jury duty without registering to vote

But if I register to vote I'll get jury duty!

coordinated with
and

This just means the people who vote matter more, are you dense?

>roughly 25 million people in Australia
>300+ million in the US

I wonder what the issue could be.

They use a pool of driver's licensees and voter registrations here in Texas, I feel like it makes it more likely.

Because we allow it to not be done. You will have the worst possible world you are willing to tolerate.

Ballot boxes aren't hand-delivered by covered wagon anymore, population isn't an issue.

>You know your vote doesn't matter, right Jow Forums?
If you write this on twitter, you can get shadowbanned, same with reddit. I did a presentation at my college explaining why your vote is virtually meaningless and I ended up having to plead to with the dean to not suspend me for a semester.

Yeah democracy is a trash system that only results in being ruled by idiots or high functioning sociopaths. Even the average voter is incredibly misinformed and you want to bring in MORE of these people?

Attached: 1511989850343.jpg (512x512, 34K)

>I did a presentation at my college explaining why your vote is virtually meaningless

lol I probably would have gotten a kick out of that

Attached: thoth1-1.jpg (250x195, 11K)

>You know your vote doesn't matter
Democracy it's like having the option of choosing between the Devil and Satan, from a realistic perspective it doesn't matter because your country will be devoured by corruption at the end of it

Voting is the gayest waste of time on earth. Only communists and fags believe in democracy.

Was it a private university?

>Be US government
>Spend your entire life making sure the people only have two choices that aren't even that different from each other
>"Wow, why wouldn't people vote for these two insanely retarded candidates?!"

That’s because voting and democracy are one of the main gods of modern communism, along with diversity, equality, and “science”.

Your vote matters. Even more when 47% don't vote. But this isn't a new thing.

I want fewer people voting. Too many uninformed and misinformed people vote as it is. Please, just stay home.

no, that's just the majority putting their trust in other people...(idiots)

Someone should change their name to No Confidence and run for president.

I will register to vote when a single politician exists which is worth supporting

>B-but at least hes not AS BAD as the other guy
Is not an acceptable reason to vote.

Attached: 1561425764.servo117_corndog_nsfw.jpg (1280x1094, 128K)

Why do they think that those people would vote for Democrats? In Finland people who usually don’t vote usually lean right.