Ah, it all makes sense now, there's no conspiracy after all. Just natural selection in action

Ah, it all makes sense now, there's no conspiracy after all. Just natural selection in action.

Attached: 1566031150830.jpg (1024x430, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers to whites : muh dick nigga white women love BBC
Whites to Asians : haha micropenis wmaf best couple !

Kek. This was always the case.

Attached: da jews.png (546x573, 78K)

None of those are races.

Sure Schlomo

Attached: Jewish IQ myth debunked.png (622x1970, 255K)

>Read the bell curve!
>No actually IQ of races above us are a myth!
C'mon now

Ah, Kiwikike. I haven't seen you in quite some time. No bump, as always.

God will take care of us all in the end.

Attached: freedom.jpg (847x477, 204K)

Free bump because announcing a sage is against the rules

This is just getting real tiring Schlomo

Keep up that cope. Jews being in charge wasn't just a fluke.

I'm Zheng

You don't understand. Indians IQs are around 120 and they're bad.

jews are naturally more intelligent

I believe that when its true IE never.
Kay Schlomo

Jews and Asians live in cities where the median income is higher. Did this study control for that?

the IQ numbers for jews are fake. look at the state of israel, sub-100. the whole myth of high IQ jews is carefully fabricated fraud. go read up on how einstein plagiarized his work and what not. kikes are just sociopathic liars, nothing more, nothing less.

Need a stonetoss comic with a poltard
How come niggers have never built a civilization while the white man created everything?
INTELLIGENCE
How come niggers have less income than whites?
INTELLIGENCE
How come niggers score less in SATs?
INTELLIGENCE
How come 0.01% of the population occupy 50% of the position of power in the US?
Hummmm, NEPOTISM!

>Hispanic

Meaningless.

Except it is due to nepotism in the Jews case.

There are more high IQ white people in the USA alone than there are Jews of any IQ on the planet.

There are simply not enough of them to occupy all the positions they do in white countries on intellectual merit alone.

>fiat currency
lol

Attached: but everyone else is the problem.png (219x313, 20K)

this,jews fake their IQ and their income.and then write crazy shit about how they control the world to make themselves feel somewhat superior,too bad no one buys that shit.

Attached: file.png (430x19, 4K)

Any proof of this?

>so smart they lined up like cattle and walked onto trains

>white man created everything?

Kek.

Oh I see you're one of the whites that gets carried in the IQ stats

It's close enough. Look around you right now and anything you cast your eyes on was almost certainly invented by a white person.

There's a milk carton, milk was invented by whites?

The carton was, and drinking it is a very European thing. Most other people are lactose intolerant.

Hey Zheng , how come jews have never built a civilization ? Why do jews only have success at a white level in a white built civilization ?

>dismissing a well-researched and factual argument for objectively no reason
You have to admit that you haven't actually put forward a counter-argument here. "C'mon now" is not a valid argument.

Attached: 1565841927657.jpg (1006x603, 178K)

That be true if the rest of them could function without being so parasitic.

> Leave our lands

You can't respond with an infographic buddy. I mean you can, if you're dealing with some impressionable newfags you want to radicalize but not with me. That's an argument of authority.

Attached: 1560662592619.jpg (500x481, 36K)

Btw, this is the largest study done to date based on the whites in America based on religion.

And if you want to use Jews as a whole, like "Europeans", you must use Israel as a baseline.

An argument of authority is when you claim that something is right because someone with authority says so. Posting an infographic is not making an argument of authority. If anything, you're the one making an argument of authority because you're appealing to the validity of studies that you don't know the contents of.

Posting an infographic is the clearest form of argument of authority there is. Needless to say it is rejected. Speak for yourself without appealing to the word of people that know more than you and are more eloquent than you or if you want to let other people argue for you then post the infographics and spare your commentary.

Damn it feels good to be a Jew.
Where all the goyim are inferior to you.
But when the tax mans around
I say "fuck it Im out"
Damn it feels good to be a Jew.

Attached: 1565453870939.jpg (823x960, 136K)

Is there really a significant difference in 1 IQ point? What about 5 IQ points? Or 10? IIs the effect of such minor difference really that drastic across a large enough sample?

>jewish
jews aint white .

You say that the infographic is invalid because it's someone else's words, but if that were the case then shouldn't we also not believe that the OP is correct? It's someone else's words, after all. Your position is so irrational that it defeats itself.

>1
Not really
>5
a bit
>10+
yes.

Good, you did not post an infographic to express this opinion, that's a move in the right direction.
My nazi friend, those are digits, that do not care about your feelings and are also different from words which express opinions and can harbor the intent to affect your feelings. As for the irrationality of my position, you can do better, stop looking for shortcuts.

15 points is a standard deviation. That is the difference between "average" and "superior".

Those digits can only be valid because somebody else did the research and reported that the digits were the result. That is, factually, somebody with authority making a statement. This is, factually, you taking the statement of somebody else with authority as being fact. You are, factually, arguing from authority right now. You are, factually, irrational.

Under natural selection, fragile useless schizophrenic inbreds would be extinct, idiot.

He is entirely correct in his assertion. Stop trying to dodge.

Attached: zheng u gay.jpg (1348x242, 96K)

Wrong, the digits are valid regardless of who writes the text around them and they are valid regardless of how you feel about them. You need to deal with that or you will have a very hard life believing you deserve something you will never ever get and that's the reality of it.
You are also completely wrong on digits being a statement
A statement by definition can be either true or false which is not the case for digits. You can argue for degrees of liberty, sample size, experiment protocol and methodology but I need to give you the benefit of the doubt for that which is not something you proved to deserve so far to be honest.

Your IQ is 53. This is a fact because I used numbers.

Attached: JewIQ.jpg (902x2268, 1.62M)

You didn't put me through an IQ test. I don't know you, piss off.

What was the methodology used for your figures up there?

>inb4 I don't know

Oh, this is embarrassing. It's nice to see someone actually get utterly destroyed in an argument for once. I hope you will recover in time.

This thread has been your IQ test Zheng and you failed.

WURLSTAR WURLSTAR!
- You

Attached: 1565019430905.jpg (380x404, 12K)

>107-115
lol fake figure
based on a single study on 13 children which showed 115 but they were from upper class private school

total lies, avg white IQ in America is 105 btw

BTFO
- Me.

You aren't suggesting that the digits are valid regardless of any part of the process used to get them. So, if that's true, then can't you admit that the digits could be wrong?

You say that the IQ results can't be taken as a statement because they can't be true or false. If the numbers are wrong, aren't they false? If somebody claims that the digits are what they aren't, isn't that a false statement? Isn't that exactly what's happening if someone reports a particular IQ digit and is wrong?

Insolence and fictitious tactics like this are why we kill you rat people. Endless war between our people. Eventually one of us will win, and given the numbers of jews and whites, it's quite unlikely you will. Pic very much related.

Attached: oyvey14.jpg (800x854, 115K)

According to the United States Census Bureau
Asians rank first by Income and Whites rank second even though the majority of said Asians are only second or third generation immigrants.
The white statistic is also very inflated by the inclusion of Jews.
This was really surprising to me the first time I saw it.

>memeflags

Attached: file.png (754x316, 44K)

>mayoid not being able to cope with the fact that he's inferior to Jews and Asians
It's okay Cletus, at least your "people" will still get to tell Paco and Jamal what to do in the cotton fields, once we've completely taken over :)

Why do kikes think they are superior to the intellectual white elite that outnumber them?

What are the numbers on the left?

That source charts a single year. Implying that Asians are superior to Whites because of this is also making the assumption that the playing field is level. It also makes the assumption that earning money is the measure of a race's abilities.

>oy vey us Jews make exactly 100,000 dollars

Sounds like you just made that up Shlomo

Maybe Jews and chinks are smarter on average. Who cares. We don't need or want them in our countries. We will get on without them, simple as

Average IQ (supposedly).

look at this non argument from an obvious Israeli

The source you cite says that all households make an average of 100k and Pacific Islanders make zero. I’ve been on that wiki page and it’s vandalized all the time

>Crying this hard over losing an argument
few

Attached: 1560521472993.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Also I will cite this very good study by Rushton from the University of Western Ontario and Jensen from the University of Berkely. You can find it here, I urge you to read it.
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf

And so, my conclusion is that East Asians are indeed smarter than whites and rightfully earn more. QED, see y'all.

Attached: file.png (620x202, 36K)

Whites have a nice round number in the middle as the standard in which all others groups are judged by as usual. Looks like bullshit.

This is kind of false.
1) Most of the Asians that you see in America are the rich ones, or have arrived to the USA when cost of living was cheaper and economic/social mobility was higher. Rents and cost of living have made it harder for people to save and invest in things like a business. It is very expensive to arrive illegally if you are in Asia.

2)Jew are neopotistic.

3)Many of the latinos you interact with are the poor and dumb ones. It is quite surprising that they have surpassed black people.

Attached: 345.jpg (750x733, 92K)

Whites, the UK specifically, are the baseline that everyone else is measured against. We are 100 by definition.

Jews an asians are small and ugly though. Size and attractiveness matters. But niggs are too dumb.
Whites are the goldilocks race. Smart like jews and asians but strong and tough like spics and nigs.

>fictitious categorization of hispanics as whites in order to lower their avg
William Shockley (inventor of transistor) did an analysis of IQ and eugenics, famously proposing we pay imbeciles to sterilize themselves, his number for whites was 105.

If you do further analysis you find that germanic whites have an average of around 109 (see linked bui 1981 study pre migration)

The ashkenazi IQ (them being predominantly poles in their european proportion) is pretty much in line with the IQ's shown in the 1981 Bui study for poles.

You are lying and manipulating figures to make it seem like jews should not be killed for their role in subverting economies through nepotism and cultural social engineering.

Attached: IQEurope.jpg (1416x840, 291K)

>Study charting "cultural achievements"
Obviously bullshit.

Dude, just stop.

>Make more than the Jews or Asians
Nice

Attached: 799536A2-1C8E-4427-9535-25A192A24882.gif (441x480, 3.95M)

I wish I had an orthodox jewish wife desu, it's one of my lifegoals

This is getting pathetic.

Attached: file.png (606x167, 34K)

Based. Why has no one replied?
I'm from the Anglican master race.

All J*ws are beneath me. Go back to yoir father the devil

Ad hom. Form an argument. Address literally anything I said. You're reposting when I mentioned the categorization of "white" is fictitious and intentionally is designed to lower the white IQ.

No latinos here, you're still getting your shit pushed in. Sad.

Attached: file.png (606x167, 37K)

It doesn't explain it when you look at the population sizes and how many people would be within an IQ group compared to the number of Jews in positions of power and influence.

>1 post by this ID

Honestly the best stats you can use isn’t race, it’s:
>Children raised in married homes
>High School completion

Single mothers are the destroyers of nations, and it just so happens to follow racial stats.

Yeah but I kind of don't care about how you were dumb enough to let them get away with it. You're smart, go figure it out.

Different scenario in Britain.

The irish are one ethnic group which has very low IQ's on average. It skews the overall number in Britain. Control for anglo-saxons. It will be around 102-105

See Bui numbers again. GB comes out at 102.5, and again if you control for specifically only anglo-saxons you will likely get a number similar to Germany, possibly a bit lower because they are diluted more.

Ultimately though Germanics are the top of the top. And in terms of the numbers in Honk Kong this is where the cultural elites of China mostly all live, so it's a fictitious comparison. Japanese IQ is likely accurate, if not a bit inflated by the excessive representation of spatial reasoning on those tests. Raven's progressive matrices shows similar scores with germanics and japanese. You will also find they have similar cultural trends, cleanest societies, most aesthetic streets, world's leading scientists.

As for ashkenazim, they have an avg of about 107 from murray-hernstein, hernstein was in fact adamant that it was inflated btw, but murray wanted to suck jewish cock to not be blasted by jew media. Sadly hernstein (who was a jew with honor) died before the bell curve was published.

Also it is fictitious to represent all white ethnic groups as the same but then compare jews separate based on the 3 ethnic groups among them as a race. Same idea with east asians.

The Bui study controls for ethnicity more or less. Germanics are the top, and it shows, NS Germany basically invented most of the prototypes the modern world is based on.

>getting shit pushed in
You clearly don't understand statistics. Do you realize IQ is an estimator of the g factor right?

Do you truly understand what an estimator even is?

Predictive power from IQ is a thing naturally, but observe the kinds of societies different races make. To put into perspective, nazis taken in by America took whites to the moon in the 60s, something ashkenazi jews can't even do in 2019.

The mean is an unbiased estimator that reaches the Cramer-Rao boundary. That's like the Rolls-Royce of estimators in terms you can understand. Wh*toid.

I can understand far more than you rat man. You owe NS Germans most of your modern existence.

In any case you never addressed any of my arguments. You attempted to snark and ignore the categorization problems and fictitious comparisons of entire races to individual ethnic groups. The average IQ of jews is around 95. Pretty shit tier.

>whites freeze the assets of the jews, relocate/exterminate them, forcibly remove all nonwhites from their lands
Heh, nothin personnel, just natural selection :^)

Attached: 1509773543814.jpg (960x686, 231K)

Shut up and go fight in a bar or something. Savage.

Yeah sorry about the last two posts, got bored and started insulting you guys. I'm sure you guys are very smart, just not the smartest. See you around.