A "house" made of fucking wood

A "house" made of fucking wood
Explain this americlaps

Attached: file.png (480x640, 560K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.ytimg.com/vi/wKE8s7jtpRY/hqdefault.jpg
theguardian.com/cities/2019/jul/22/canadian-cities-take-wooden-skyscrapers-to-new-heights
youtu.be/-K7q20VzwVs?t=123
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Burn-Leaves1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.86M)

Google mother fucker

Attached: 1565826845577.jpg (926x1024, 119K)

Wood is a great building material; cheap, abundant, renewable, versatile, easier to work with. So fuck off leaf

big bad wolf gonna blow my house down?
fuck you leaf

it's cheap housing material for middle class vermin that is easily demolished at the convenience of the city planning jew
don't live in it if you don't like it

You guys weren't kidding huh, not even the base is concrete
lol ...

Attached: file.png (880x660, 952K)

That's a nice house you faggot leaf.

This has to be bait.
You pour the concrete in there you dipshit

absolutely disgusting.

The leaf is mad bc the house isn’t filled with Trudeau’s immigrant buddies

europoors used all their trees to build ships so america could be created and people could live in wooden homes

the average finnish house is mostly wood
there are traditional finnish methods to construct houses entirely out of wood except the windows, except that's possible with modern finnish technology, with wood derived glass-like plastics

>Lets pour concrete into something than can expand and contract with humidity and temperature
It's worse than I thought

wood is a great construction material exactly because it "lives"

Architectural engineer here. Wood is an incredible building material. It's inexpensive, easy to manipulate, strong, and light. Framing houses our of wood is the standard here, and I'm in a hurricane zone. The houses built to code do just fine. Modern facades and weather barriers work perfectly with wood framed houses to provide a great envelope. Construction quality is, as always, up to the builder rather than the materials themselves.

Anyway, eat shit leaf you have no idea what you are talking about. Enjoy living in your chicken coop chink apartments.

Attached: fa3ac11a-7a3d-4f39-a17b-75bd3d5c3a4a.f6.jpg (400x300, 26K)

You do know concrete also burns, right? Just ask Califoirnia

Attached: heat1.png (1496x840, 2.83M)

metal too

Attached: forestfirealuminum1.png (1495x839, 2.26M)

Why need walls when all you need are windows.

Take that traditionalists.

Attached: bc76e49ed48107d1e6387024f51cd89a.jpg (634x414, 68K)

That's a form you fucking retard the wood is removed after it dries.

Bears can watch you fap tho

Wow you don't even have to be in the house to watch someone else fuck your wife

Why not use metal beams and just leave the metal beams in there, to form a thing the developed world called reinforced concrete?
Or no you need bolt on premade house in a box with step by step instructions like an Ikea piece of furniture

>concrete wouldn't get stuck to the wood

god your retarded

glass walls would be great if they weren't so fucking expensive to get made from a material that doesn't bleed heat like my government bleeds money

Bullet proof? niggers around?

Steel reinforcement goes into the volume of concrete poured at specific intervals. Making a steel form would be completely pointless.

That's a substructure for pressure treated or composite decking, pic related, you motorized autist.

Attached: cwc-decking-install-6-300x225.jpg (300x225, 31K)

Coping Leafs will never have anything like the Library of Congress. Sad.
Btfo’d Leaf pic 1

Attached: 85EB3BF1-FA87-48E2-9EEB-914E620C2FEC.jpg (723x472, 426K)

Btfo’d Leaf pic 2

Attached: 4B89EB49-0738-46C4-AD67-877319F2A0A9.jpg (702x1005, 1.07M)

Btfo’d Leaf pic 3

Attached: 11080832-4D82-42C1-ABF0-38F58710BF09.jpg (750x850, 569K)

i.ytimg.com/vi/wKE8s7jtpRY/hqdefault.jpg

Pops right ofd with a hammer and crowbar dumbass

Btfo’d Leaf pic 4

Attached: 49E4EDD2-E2ED-4507-A027-47BF12F48973.jpg (750x493, 402K)

In Chicago the blacks never took over the neighborhoods with predominantly frame wooden houses. The reason is they would have burned their own entire neighborhoods down.

im sorry we dont use feelings and gender types to build houses.

Carpenter fag here

That is framing, deck boards go on top, they wouldn't bother bolting it together otherwise, just use screws...retard

That's not a house that's a barn. You're literally cattle.

Absolutely based SOLID ROCK AND MARBLE structure. Shame it's a FED*RAL BUILDING built with taxpayer money (theft)
Jelly

> A country made up of fucking trannies/queers with a pussy queer in charge.
Explain this. leaf

Stop being idiots and replying to some summerfag bait. Housing is the same in A FUCKING LEAF as it is in burgerland. no bump.

Aren't nordics crazy faggots?

Barns usually have dirt floors and timber framing.....

Have any of you incels ever used a fucking drill?

Why not

>thinks concrete doesn't expand and contract

I'm been to Canada. Your houses are exactly the same as ours, unless you are an Eskimo living in an igloo. You leafs are even doing stupider shit with wood: theguardian.com/cities/2019/jul/22/canadian-cities-take-wooden-skyscrapers-to-new-heights

Attached: Abhorrent LEAF.png (900x802, 419K)

>a fucking leaf
>not using wood
>in canada
they use chinese imported materials, don't they

True but wood is also very flammable, gets moldy, deteriorates faster, bad element insulation, next doors can hear you fucking, prone to insect and rodent infestation, and offer pretty much no protection from hurricanes and tornados.

Announcing a sage is against the rules

Wrong, explain this youtu.be/-K7q20VzwVs?t=123

Cedar is a good wood to repel insects, or you can treat the wood. Same thing with fire, oak is pretty resistant. Use shingles and proper drainage for mold. And have you ever heard of insulation? It does wonders for sound proofing.

Wood structures can last centuries if they are maintained correctly.

Not 100% true on rodent and bugs. Doesn't deteriorate as fast as one would think with proper maintenance. But sure as fuck is a terrible design against nature because tornados or massive tropical storms can wipe you out.

The house is like 200 years old. Shit there are houses like that out here. Fuck there is actually a place from where I live that has town houses from the 1600s that have been molded out and their cozy as fuck.

What is this style of house called?

Easy, a house made of wood is safer in areas that are frequented by things such as flash floods and or earth quakes as a wood structure can withstand an earth quake better then stone. Stone/brick is much better in places that have heavy rain, snow, storms or low water tables. Location were the water table is higher will cause the ground to shift more making brick and stone my h harder to repair. And it's cheaper so.

What's the point of this thread. You live in a wood house or some shitty city apartment.

your thread is also against the rules because you are trolling outside of b

you cannot turn back the odometer on a ferrari.

canadian houses are built just like american houses are built. weak bait. very low effort. sad!

Explain what? That looks fucking sweet. I would love to own one of those.

Every time I see people bitching about wood structures it makes me think how shit their countriee carpenters and architects must be.

I never announced it :-)

And nigger If you think wood is a shit building material, go look up the American chestnut tree, and I'm gonna warn you, you better bring a fucking stress ball because the story of the american chestnut will make your blood boil

You are retarded. I am not even in construction but I can tell you that’s not a proper form to pour concrete into. You only need wood on the outside perimeter of your pour and you use rebar to give the concrete structural integrity.

Theres houses in my home town where the bones are wood and 350 years old. Once you seal it wood willliterally last forever

Typical canadian retard post

>concrete and debate does not expand conteact

I never "wood" have guessed! Ha ha ha ha!!!

it's time for you to make like a tree and get outta here

I live in a cardboard box. It's like wood "lite"

When a natural disaster rolls through and destroys your home completely, what can you rebuild with quickly and at a low cost other than wood?

You want me to "leaf"?

>"canadian" cities
>chinese columbia
feels bad man

:-)

You know what kind of "wood" OP likes. Just sayin'

Wood is expensive. I mean it doesn't grow on trees.

underrated

Attached: unemployed.jpg (182x268, 15K)

Wood is the most practical and affordable modern building material, any cheaper would be dirt, cob, clay etc

i see the donger is awake. where's grandpa's car?

* modded out

Man auto correct sucks cock.

It also dies after some time, so you'll have to demolish the house in its entirety and make a new one.

Source: my family's house.

Yes you can I saw how to do it and movie you stupid fucking moron

But it's not like a poorfag like you is ever going to have to worry about what you can and can't do with a Ferrari

way too small for me.

sees movies made before he was born. believes everything in them. projects his poverty, both in knowledge and wealth, and utterly fails.

61 Ferrari 250 GT Californian would have to be connected before the gearbox to reverse a mechanical odometer. it wasn't.

fuck off incel.

You also live in an area where the average IQ is in the 80s. Which is only slightly above retarded.

Underrated

Honestly that scene baffled me. It would have been simpler and quicker to pop the dash and roll it back with a screwdriver.

ferris was an instigator. he knew damned well what would happen.

Based and woodpilled

not to sound sappy, but if more people would post like this, the thread could really sprout and take off. but i'll opine another time.

thats a pre flood st ructure. try fucking building that today, oh yeah we need 30 foot roofs

built a place with no tornado's or hurricanes i guess

we don't get 12 feet of snow in the winter.

>inexpensive, easy to manipulate, strong, and light
Fuck you nigger

kek