Christchurch shooting: muzzle blast

GIF related is from ~6:50 into the Christchurch mosque shooting video.
We can see that the piece of paper hanging on the right side of the door lifts slightly as the shooter fires.

Is this a realistic level of muzzle blast for 5.56 rounds out of an AR-15 type weapon?

This is the best video I've found demonstrating the effect of muzzle blast.
skip to 3:11 for the AR-15
youtube.com/watch?v=aRwBMoyCkQo

The muzzle blast in the Christchurch video seems rather weak to me.

Attached: muzzle_blast-paper.gif (648x360, 2.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ssF5QPvS1A8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1557722734293.jpg (433x475, 52K)

Video is deepfake.

chch = Fake news

No one died. There is no proofs.

The muzzle blast is the least of the things wrong with the video. There are numerous parts where shell casings disappear into thin air, no visible bullet holes in the walls at any point, no blood spray, even when he's up close putting rounds into people from just a few feet away...

The whole thing was a complete fucking sham. Not a single person died there.

>bloodspray
kek

can change a lot depending on muzzle device used flash suppressor, muzzle break etc. length of bbl, ammo used. It looks pretty decent to me, desu there are other things about that video that are more suspicious.

Attached: 1561203785678.webm (320x560, 2.38M)

Yo guys brenton tarrant here, just escaped prison.

I want you to know that the shooting was recorded in tel aviv israel and that none of this is real

Attached: Aaa.jpg (649x487, 53K)

stick to cod

Attached: SloppyJobMossad.jpg (971x1452, 333K)

If you look at the paper, you can see it blow, a crumple flowing from left to right corner.

Attached: 1552930156900.jpg (2850x7114, 3.01M)

5.56 is a relatively weak round. If you look at a chart of all rifle rounds, it's near the bottom in muzzle energy. It's also why it's a popular round: cheap to buy, easy on the shoulder to shoot. Not much kick.

Main reason it's so popular is because it got banned. You hardly heard of them before the AWB made them famous.

Mine moves stuff on the range table. I wasn't touching it and it's a metal table, wood top, on concrete.

Attached: MATEN2.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

Reported to th guvna

why the people shot not in pain lol. shouldn't there be more people freaking out or getting those that are shot to the hospital lol. what about blood, the stuff I did see was fake looking, didn't look like it dried fast or turned brown, to red and such, and was not much blood huh for people pierced by bullets? Ive seen more blood from bumping my head or accidental razor blade cuts lol.

good clip, thanks.

the infamous missing blue socks. they invented a pink/blue shoe just to shill against that crisis actors failure. couldnt even keep his costume on between takes
>why are his shoes different colors on the way in versus way out?
>muslims shouldnt be wearing shoes in mosques anyways
>church was a confirmed mossad cover operation, was exposed years ago
>several other mass shooters were from this church or visited it ... wtf

its like the marathon bombings in boston. there were vinyl banners stretched across all the fencing along the sidewalk, creating a corridor for the runners and two sidewalk margins on either side. even though the bombs were detonated on the sidewalk, and the shrapnel cut peoples legs off, not a single hole was cut in a single banner. fancy that. even though millions of surgeons all know that losing a leg takes days of surgeries and rehab to survive losing a leg, most patients go into comas, there were over half a dozen BRAVE STRONG legless survivors on TV the morning after. more survivors than there are deluxe operating rooms in the boston hospital they allegedly went to. fancy that.
>irregularities
first those, yeah, then the chat bots and shills. unrelated, that must be what triggered them with the NPC meme, because back then we didn't know they were chatbots. our memes were standing on the truth.

take your own advice. get off /v/ go to /gif/ rekt and ask them for slowmotion gunshot gore. when people take a bullet to the head their head breaks open. it pops. either way, there is an incredible amount of blood.
>in christchurch video, blue baseball cap man gets shot in the back of the head point blank by 5.56mmm, but instead of his head exploding like every other real video on the internet, his baseball cap simply falls off, and he flinches.
what did the kikes mean by this

you guys are doing everything in your power to downplay the fact that any white man can easily go kill their enemies...

none of these theories any of you said is remotely true. ive observed the video a hundred times, it is real. and it's amazing.

Attached: 1565258233212.jpg (871x948, 131K)

Only retards think that video is legit

Is there a revolutionary movement in history that got anywhere by killing random civilians?

SLOBBY WORK MOSSAD VERY SLOBBY PLS DON'T DO IT GOYIM NEVER DO ANYTHING JUST VOTE FOR KEKSERVATIVE VERY BAD PLS STOP CGI BULLET MANNEQUINS MOSSAD SUPERSOLDIERS MANNEQUIN ACTORS CANT SEE BULITS FLYING THEREFORE=FAKE MANIFEST HAS TO BE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE BUT IF IT IS, THEN IT IS MOSSAD TO DEFLECT CRITICISM OF BOMBING PALESTINESN ONLY SHOOT AT MY APPROVED TARGETS WHICH IS NOONE NEXTTIME SLOBBY JOB MOSSAD PLS STOP
EVERYONE IS A FED

Kike bot activated

The best evidence against it is the completely artificial behavior of people in the video. Barely any "fight or flight" response. "let's pile up and wait to be shot". Even after he leaves the mosque and comes back, the pile of bodies did not move at all. You would think that some of the survivors would crawl away leaving some blood trails.

That said, I think it's important to look at these details, just to make a more damning case against the video.

Even more hilarious....guy is shooting indoors, nobody minds the noise

>you guys are doing everything in your power to downplay the fact that any white man can easily go kill their enemies ...
no one is saying that it isnt possible. moving on,
>none of these theories any of you said is remotely true. ive observed the video a hundred times, it is real. and it's amazing.
what now? what are you supposed to be working on once youve convinced everyone christchurch is real? how does this help you achieve your goals? im still not convinced that violence is the answer. its just the most extreme solution. for instance, why would anyone planning on changing and improving their nation consider destroying buildings and infrastructure? wouldnt that agent be planning on being in command of those installations? the personnel too? their families, their experience, their zeal? human life is above all this, violence is completely martial and is outside of game theory. you can play to win, or plan to live after winning.
>knowing is half the battle
>the other half is violence
what then? more gun control? more online censorship? why?

kinda how the revolutionary war for the US started.

i am against targeting random civvies, but they were muslims so it kinda doesnt count as civilians.

>kike autism status:
>WEAPONIZED

uh, what do you mean? no one minds the noise? that makes no sense. i shoot an ak47 indoors and it doesnt bother my hearing all that much....

When you are getting shot at I would imagine the least of your concern is loud noises

See the brazilian school shooting video, happened a day or two before Christchurch

People run, cover their ears, same with the nairobi airport shooting

Reminder: Schizoposters are mossad demoralization agents. They need to take their meds

Attached: risperdal.jpg (600x600, 39K)

deport muslims from the west or more attacks will come. kek

See the nairobi airport shootin
g video, brazilian school shooting also

Take your meds you fucking schizo.

muslims are pretty retarded... you speak as if they are anywhere near a normal white mans iq.

the only "sloppy job" is t being done by the no-gunz idiots and their already debunked bullshit.
yes virginia... an ordinary white guy? can practice all by himself for a coule months, and take out 51 people.
thats not MY idea what to do? but... you cant make me feel bad when someone commits "jihad" back on the muzzie assholes. serves them right.

If you've ever shot guns you'd know sometimes you don't even see a muzzle flash, just a puff of smoke.

Retarded argument. There is no where to run, people naturally try to get under cover, even use humans as shields

Attached: 1536485125278.webm (480x270, 2.87M)

I fucking hate these threads I don't even know if you are shills or legit retarded anymore. One day I'm going to snap

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

VERY SLOPPY YOU ARE JUST AFRAID OF TRUTH FUCK OF SCHIZO MOSSADJEWNIGGGERKIKE TEK U'RE MEDS
THEY SHOULD TRY TO RUN OUT OF MAIN ENTRANCE WHEN MOSSAD CGI AGENT (((BRENTOR TERREN))) SHOOTS SANDNIGGERS ENTERING THE SO CALLED MOSQUE WHICH DOENS EXIST LOOK IT UP I DIDN'T FIND IT THERE IS NO PROOF THE MOSQUE EVEN EXISTS SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD NO WAY SHOULD THEY PILE UP TRYING TO ESCAPE FROM WINDOWS VERY SLOPPY MOSSAD VERY SUSPICIOUS THEREFORE IT NEVER HAPPENED AND WAS A SLOPPY MOSSAD FALSE FLAG MISSION TO FALSE FLAG IRAN!

>kinda how the revolutionary war for the US started.
is there a specific incident you are referring to?

Yes it is very possible. Stand next to an AR without a cqb muzzle device and it's like getting smacked

Source: lots of firearm training

non-whites have lower levels of impulse control, and are more likely to revert to instincts. The behavior in the video would be more believable if they were euro/Nordic people, but it's still far from reality.

Probably just a draft or something.

sometimes theres not even smoke, i shoot an ak47 quite a bit. i proooobably have shot more than anyone in this thread. nothing about the video looks faked to me.

that was awesome, source?

NO IT'S SLOPPY JOB OF MOSSAD JUST STOP SHILL

Attached: benis.jpg (176x253, 16K)

well we can start with the boston massacre.

>no where to run
all assembly buildings require 2 exits bare minimum in case of fire. Also, they piled up right in front of a portal wtf?

Nice video clip. Saved.
Shows just how unrealistic the "staying still and waiting to be shot " of the Christchurch shooting was.

they piled into a corner because there was nowhere to go. looks normal to me. only one decided to charge the shooter/escape that way.

Never seen gore videos huh? Lots of legs and arms lost but no coma or massive blood loss!

Boston massacre British troops killed American civilians, which turned more Americans against the British.

You're basically proving my point: Killing of civilians turns the masses against the perpetrator.

The video is real, and people were actually shot and killed. It was not faked.

Crazy people do crazy things

Attached: for_no_reason_voted_for_hitler.png (655x764, 671K)

That was video was recorded way after he left
The people who got shot were on the ground and the guy outside

youre going off on some tangent, all i said was that the video is in fact real and that the media is terrified that any random white dude can go train and kill what he perceives to be his enemies. people are trying to downplay the idea that randoms can just go do this so easily.

keep your philosophy to yourself, i am not discussing whether he was right or wrong in what he did or if it is beneficial, just pointing out the obvious facts here with why i believe so many are clamoring to the idea that this was faked...

Really comes down to what loads were in the rifle and what type of compensator was being used with the barrel. My old AR had a very restrictive flash hider whereas a buddy of mine's has such a big fireball you can feel the shockwave 5-6 feet away. Lighting plays a big part as well.

Yes all of them

that's 9/11 hologram tier

>Crazy people
Tarrant isn't crazy.

You're an autistic retard looking for any reason to yell HURR CONSPIRACY.

Just kys you fucking idiot.

Nah dude, we live in a world where nobody ever commits any serious violence ever. And every instance of serious violence is fake!

It would regularly blow people's limbs off in Vietnam. Granted, they were shooting mostly emaciated farmers but a 70 grain projectile going 3000 FPS will fuck anyone up who isn't on speed or something.

remove communists, islamists, and the liberals and jews that invited them here...

Attached: 1565255543780.jpg (1228x691, 112K)

Some people did run away. Other made it, one guy got shot while he was running out from the entrance and some piled up trying to crawl through the window

People piling up happens a lot in shootings.
Some did manage to run away... Let's say Tarrant didn't go in solo: His partner would have shot everyone running away through the backdoor that leads to the parking lot

Attached: IMG_20190620_040139.jpg (1119x972, 156K)

MOSSAD SHILLS CONFIRMED ONLY MOSSAD WOULD THINK ITS REAL

SO TRUE

lol

>lets all huddle up together in a corner rather than anyone attempt to ambush him when he enters the room
>looks normal to me
hello room-temperature iq.

the fuck you talking about? 5.56x45 blowing off an arm??? hahahahahahaha......

>Tarrant isn't crazy.
Anyone who slaughters unarmed civilians is not right in the head.

>the media is terrified
why would they be terrified of something which benefits them? They're thirsty for ways to demonize the rapidly growing pro-white movement, and massacres of civilians by supposed pro-whites is perfect for their needs.

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN!!!

example?

yes i am mossad, you caught me.

You're a noguns fag. The actual "wind" from muzzle blast is minimal, it is mostly noise and a compression shock.

>trying to talk sense into a schitzo

good luck spaghetti bro

YES REAL MEN CHARGE MOSSAD SOLDIERS WITH AR-15 THAT SHOOT INDISCRIMINATELY EVERYONE DED SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

thats what retarded humans do though, fuck me for knowing what humans do when they panic.

Yet you still call your rifle an AK47

muslim / civilian

pick one.

MEMEFLAG FAGGOT CONFIRMED ONLY MEME FLAG SCHITZOS WOULD THINK IT WAS A HOAX

Gang related shooting in Chicago
Have you ever heard of a stampede?
Here is a video of a survivor
youtube.com/watch?v=ssF5QPvS1A8
Just imagine 30 people trying to go through a single standard mandoor at once.

Attached: picture-740650.jpg (1000x562, 85K)

>that must be what triggered them with the NPC meme, because back then we didn't know they were chatbots.
This. The population of this board is made up of mostly bots at this point.

>You're a noguns fag
If worst korea calls you noguns you know you're really noguns
OP is a faggot

Happens a lot, in school shootings too.
Americans should know this.... Places getting shot up are your bread and butter

There were only the entrance and the backdoor to get out of the mosque.
Tarrant was occupying the entrance and some did get away from the backdoor

Breivik was analyzed by 30 psychologists. All found him mentally healthy

fuck off with your specific name/type details. its an ak47 pattern rifle, just call it an ak47 and quit being a bitch.

Look it up if you think I'm bullshitting. It's a small round but it is still devastating, especially to thin bones. Same goes for small rounds like 5.45

kek

>5.56x45 blowing off an arm???
I swear to God I wish gook moot would remove Jow Forums so we could flood this shithole with actual information.
Maybe even have a gun control thread and a rally.

i know about the 5.56.... but its not gonna BLOW OFF any arms, severely damage and require amputation, of course, but BLOW OFF? only in the tiniest of people at best.

I just call it what it's named from the factory. WASR, M70, RAS, Draco, Vepr, etc etc. Calling it an AK47 just makes you sound no smarter than some retard journalist.

Look at this bullshit

Attached: 1553273288442.png (792x407, 269K)

Sloppy

Take the, Brenton-pill

And tell me where Mossad touched you

Attached: 1559669161523m.jpg (1024x1024, 207K)

There's a video of a police officer blowing a guy's hand off with his duty weapon so it's not too far off. Probably not the most common incident but apparently GIs were extremely surprised at how powerful their rifles were after getting rid of their M14s

only autists want to name brand everything to the detail, or youtube people.

but so you can shut the fuck up about it, its a wasr10 and is holding up great after 3,000+ rounds with many more planned in the future. and thats just the last couple months. plenty of time with ar15s and larger caliber rifles. im no expert, but compared to most of the people here i obviously have a bit more knowledge on the subject of firearms, im just not snooty and picky like Jow Forums tards.

its better to just kill jews than random people they brought into our countries while often going against the law you fucking kike

Attached: 1562021153072.jpg (862x568, 556K)

>DON'T DO IT GOYIM NEVER DO ANYTHING
Keep talking.

Attached: LeoFrankLynching.jpg (504x379, 64K)

Well good deal at least, WASRs are fine rifles.

>"Look at this bullshit"
>One guy looking over believing Tarrant was coming from the backdoor
>Another one frozen in fear or maybe just a retarded muzzie
>Nobody surprised as he gets shot first
>Everyone else piling up far away from him

That totally exposed everything