Taking The Desert

Side thread to
We are having some fun entertaining the idea of gentrifying Detroit and one of the other options which does not involve Back Tax Boogaloo is desert locations.
>Arizona
>Southern Colorado
>Nevada
What are the top issues to most anons regarding moving and living in a desert or desolate location?
>Difficulty of access to modern comforts (Convenience)
>Difficulty in accessing or purchasing utility lines (Convenience
>Distance to nearby population centers (Convenience)
>Difficulty in growing crops and/or maintaining comfort in hot climates
Plots of land in rural areas of Arizona and Colorado are very cheap, as
Said.
"But user,", you say, "What about the ROVING PACKS OF FUCKING NOTHING BEING THERE?"
Not to worry, friends, as whites and conqueror / inventor races are known to make their own path anywhere they settle. We have bases in fucking Antarctica, a desert location up to an hour or two away from a major supply center or town should be no issue to those who like the idea of creating Burning Man 2: Burning Hate Boogaloo
Today we will be examing the areas of the state of Arizona for multiple plots of land for under $10,000 (the price of a new Indian cycle) that are also within 60 miles (50 minutes) of a population center, with some sort of utilities nearby. Attached is a map of land for sale in Arizona. We will do a bit of peeking in the three zones of interest to determine which one is a good balance between convience and affordability, since most anons probably would not want to spend $10,000 to move to a plot of land with no jobs nearby and no mildly affordable way to create housing.

Attached: BurningHate.png (483x431, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RuCqRqzvXkM
mintpressnews.com/pierre-omidyar-a-billionaire-prone-to-reclusiveness-and-his-trove-of-state-surveillance-secrets/255439/
gsaauctions.gov/gsaauctions/aucitsrh/?sl=FTWOR719027001
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chek out land north of Prescott and also the town of Ash Fork, its an old town that went bust after they shut down Route 66. Real cheap but but these areas have potential

How are water laws there?

Zone 1 is centered around the large town of Kingman and 13 plots (probably more) are in the more eastward town of Religman.
The farthest north 4 plots from Kingman are centered around the town of Dolan Springs.

The other two zones are simarly centered around population centers - but anons generally want to band together in fairly close groups, not miles and miles apart. That means our best option is to find land in one of these three areas that has the capacity for 50+ anons with a relatively low price-to-acre ratio and a large amount of acres in order to keep people relatively close together, as a first consideration.

Attached: Zone1.png (867x427, 151K)

From what ive read its easy enough to drill your own well.
Also not something to rely on completely but alot of these desert communities have free public wells available.

I'll look into Ash Fork and see what we can get over there.

There outside of Ash Fork looks to be a 253ac parcel of land
>111 Juniperwood Rnch
For about $92,500.
That places the price per acre at $365/acre, extremely cheap for any user who wanted to move into the plot.
That would imply that up to 253 user could acquire an acre of land divided equally for $365, although I'm not a realtor or particularly savvy in land acquisition and the logistics of that are almost certainly more complicated.

Attached: Juniper.png (868x527, 1018K)

Per the listing page this plot is .5mi long x 1mi wide, adjoining .5mi of state land
Tucker Canyon runs through it and it also contains Partridge Creek.
Per the listing page a septic system is installed but likely for 1 person, and there is no information of electrical lines, only "Internet and TV" which is neat, and also has a propane line available.

Attached: Creek.png (498x289, 381K)

The issue seems to be with building anything.
From what I can see, you cant live in rv's permanently and if you wanted to build a house you have to get permits which and apparently very expensive, however I can't find anything on temporary structures such as Yurts.
These are perfect year-round houses for environments like Arizona and because they're not a permanent structure I don't believe there's any law against living in it.

If we truly want to make this accessible to other anons it has to be economically viable.
Cheap living quarters that wont fall apart will be really important.

correct, and the difference between this and Detroit is that even if the property is fucking awful it does still have a house on it.
One of the primary factors in any user inhabiting this land is being able to actually live in it.
>Yurt
the idea of a yurt does seem really neato so we would have to ensure it indeed is viable (probably under $30,000 for your average user) to move and live as an incentive. For reference, Juni/pol/Ranch is under 40 miles from Ash Fork, which almost guarantees building codes are in place. I'll have to see what the codes are for and if it's in city limits.

This is a bad idea. They are already screwing with the water table. Wells can't be relied on. Water is life. If (((global warming))) is real, Canada is the way to go. Lots of lakes, and the cold wouldn't be an issue soon.

Guys, someone make a Telegram channel. Also Ive been looking into this for a while now and Cochise county allows you to waive inspections and building codes if you are the owner/builder, and the property is in the rural 4+acre zoning type. 3 years no bureaucratic nightmare with a 1 year possible extention and you can reapply once every 5 years effectivley leaving you with one year in between where you can't build new structures without conforming to code. I was going to do this sort of thing by myself but fuck yea lets make a DIY Greening the Desert Militia movement happen! Also cochise county has the vast majority of the vineyards in the state and its starting to really take off.

In addition, I've looked at the water tables, and theres wells between 60-250ft in this county, whereas much of the state if over 400 ft for the most part, and it barely rains enough to harvest rainwater(1000sq. ft. catchment system will net you ~635 gallons for every 1 inch of rainfall and it only rains 12-14 inches a year)

>Guys, someone make a Telegram channel.
Thank you, I forgot that was a thing.

Based Yurtfag

Attached: Pacific-Yurts-20-Exterior-East.jpg (1791x1116, 648K)

Yurts are great for temporary or for climates that are mild year round, but they are harder to heat in the winter than wood homes and they are deathtraps in the summer heat of a place like arizona. This right here is the best building material by far and also the cheapest youtu.be/RuCqRqzvXkM

Fuck off, the southwest is full.

good luck growing shit in rural arizona with irrigation.

with money, u can harvest water from the air and use solar and wind and geothermal, its possible, just expensive and hard so you dont do it and be non jew

Northern and Western MI are already extremely white and reasonable infrastructure and climate

You retard. Phoenix already has the top growth rate of any city in the US. Liberals are already trying to turn the state blue.
mintpressnews.com/pierre-omidyar-a-billionaire-prone-to-reclusiveness-and-his-trove-of-state-surveillance-secrets/255439/

You guys are so dumb. Bill Gates is already building a smart city and there is going to be a huge tourist area about an hour south of Phoenix with 4.5 million projected tourists per year. You're so far behind the curve.

I'm not a big fan of the dessert, what about a forested/wooded area? Washington state, wasn't there an old plan including Washington state?

I like looking at this website for fun. they have cool stuff
gsaauctions.gov/gsaauctions/aucitsrh/?sl=FTWOR719027001

former FE Warren Missile Site - Romeo 11

They have cool light houses for sale for cheap too. Not sure how that works though

Attached: FTWOR719027001B.jpg (800x600, 51K)