The most chad job is.... a pilot

What causes certain jobs to be “high status”? Both Blue collar (trades) and white collar jobs (office workers) seem to be completely undesirable to women.

Attached: F1F095D3-ED47-4A57-BBF2-9D3CC60673DF.jpg (1000x1000, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7COTI8k-rgo
vocaroo.com/i/s0fzztlBtPo5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most pilots are men over 40. They get paid a shit ton of money but they are never home...they fuck women wherever they go.

I thought commercial pilots didn't make shit.

God damn I'd like to study medicine, but I'm just a telecom engineer.

It's because pilots have that fancy uniform and are surrounded by ok chicks for stewards.

Stop using tinder, degenerate.

Not in US right now, in China some pilots are making upwards of 500k a year

>telecom engineer

so you're a spic who installs phone lines?

Pilot is as close to blue collar as it gets. We're glorified bus drivers just with a lot more responsibility and 99.999% of the population don't understand the job.
t. pilot

That's not what an engineer does you yard.

Most pilots don't make a lot. Can confirm...was regional pilot for lengthy time. Never went above 80K. Have since moved on and make more now. Life is good.

Start throwing people off planes now if you aren't already. Will make for great memories in the future.

It's rough when you're first starting out, but once you've got a few years it's solidly middle class at worst. Plus the easy access to air transportation is nothing to sneeze at as a fringe benefit.

They want pilots so they can fuck Tyrone while he's flying around paying for everything.

>top job for women is physical therapist
H A W T. Dem bitches will TAKE CARE of your physical ailments, if you catch my drift

Women just want a guy to take them on free trips around the world so they can accumulate selfie photos to move on to the next man

What do you have Google for, dude.

Wrong. Women like pilots because flying is generally thought of as breddy scary to most people, but the majority of pilots keep everyone safe and are in ultimate control. Women want to feel safe and protected, so a pilot’s job is a perfect symbol of desirable masculinity to them

Attached: A03279DA-CFD4-4FBB-8A2A-D2548910E2EF.png (486x580, 101K)

The first four have work schedules that make cheating on them a breeze.

Attached: 1555642331049.png (726x720, 230K)

They spend a lot of time in shitty places where girls have already been through the tinder prospects in their shitty town. Medium-high value guys with exposure in small towns with lower competition. I think it’s mostly that. They offer no/low commitment rendezvous. They

To further my point, the majority of the men’s jobs in this list involve keeping people safe

To search for titties
fuck off phonefag

Make darkies sit at the back of the plane.

>darkies
Nice try, plebbit

Pilot really? Do women think they're all fighter pilots like Top Gun?

Sees mine the jobs are have authoritarian connotations. A Pilot is the captain of a plane. Military, cop, firefighter. Seems like what ever job a 8 y/o boy would want is appealing to tinder chicks.

Teacher>engineer
What
Why

Sandniggers, poos, niggers - shitskins of every variety should be in the back.
What, I'm gonna call them poc? Fuck that.

>be me milfag
>meet grils
>what do you do??
>i'm in the air force
>OMG ARE YOU A PILOT!?!?!

like clockwork

Teachers have authority - even if it is over only children. Also, engineers are known to be autistic.

lol how the fuck is male teacher in the top 10? i know quite a few and they're all extreme numales , as well as one actual faggot (a principal)

user..no wonder girls lke niggers..they dont work and keep them safe.

Kek, no musicians on the list.
Why?
>They don't need any tinders.
This fact is taken as granted and no one even expects to find musicians there.

Hottest occupation for a woman is a Korean massage whore because I can't even imagine the joke of a white bitch fumbling for my cock like hurr durr feminism bitch I've gotten hard for the ugliest Koreans wtf you got to offer me.

Oh, no bureaucrats either.
Why?
Everyone knows they are eunuchs and frigids.

This list seems pretty fake desu

What would happen if you skipped work? If people would die your job is high status. If they have to wait an extra 5 minutes for their fries because they have one guy running between counter and drive thru instead of one at each station, maybe you just don’t matter that much

>engineer
if only this were true for engineering students...

Please move the military ranking to 50.

>engineers are known to be autistic
I didnt know that. But if theyre autistic then whats left for me?
t.mathematician

musicians are like 95% poor and homeless

But they fuck like a beast. No shortage on women.

They get buddy passes.
But in 2019, they're glorified bus drivers.

This is precisely why theyre so attractice to tinder roasties they get a sugar daddy to buy them whatever they want all while they fuck brads and chads they think theyll get to meet onfree flights to all those lovely sights around the world they absolutely must see or else their entire existence is a bust. They are lazy leeches with no prospect but to use their pussy as a bargaining chip until they hit the wall, at which point they will settle down as a bitter and terminally drunk old radfem.

There are probably .01% pilots on tindr compared to 50% retail employees, nurses, etc. , so the results are probably heavily skewed

A captain commercial pilot makes 300k a year minimum.

I suppose that's true.
I'm too used to only being around other engineers, most of whom are relatively normal/social

this. tis' clickbait

Great money and ultrautism.

youtube.com/watch?v=7COTI8k-rgo

Travelling discounts duh

Yeah, most engineers aren't socially inept autists, but it's a meme, so roasties believe it.

No. Depends on airline and amount you work. Regional pilots don’t make a lot

That’s because you were a regional pilot
>t. Jet Blue FO

Meh, not bad, not great.

Considering the responsibility over people's lives,
I'll take entrepreneur/founder any day.

Attached: pilot.jpg (886x807, 172K)

>15. Military
military faggots BTFO

vocaroo.com/i/s0fzztlBtPo5

I have an announcement to make

In middle school all the girls would constantly flirt with an attractive male teacher. They announced he was quitting on day in class and all but one or two was visibly crying.

What do you tell them?

>uhh uhh no I just move planes around airfields

I’m talking about major airlines

Damn my height.
Damn my color blindness.

>5. TV/Radio Personality

Attached: 1500086228523.jpg (710x473, 69K)

My cousin is a fighter pilot and had to tell chicks he meets that he's a chef because no one believes his real job.

It's a true story

Pilots have been Chad since the Wright brothers.

Engineer is high status? Wtf

> what ever job a 8 y/o boy would want is appealing to tinder chicks
Too real

>6 teacher

How I know your entire list is bullshit.

Because they're good with kids user :)

Fucking hell, women consider "college student" a fucking job...
Roasties are SO stupid, they consider running themselves into debt a job...

I'm an air traffic controller. I have more responsibility than pilots, and get paid more than most of them, but because I don"t wear a uniform or live their """glamorous""" lifestyle it's not regarded as a "chad profession"

Under women, one of the most sought after jobs isn't massage therapist? WTF is wrong with these men. Date a massage therapist at least once in your life. It is amazing.

>Seems like what ever job a 8 y/o boy would want is appealing to tinder chicks
kek

They told me data science was a sexy job :(:(:(:(

Pilot here who is home and in his 20s

>t. fo
Try being a captain

Ha lol I'm actually training as a commercial pilot

Do Indian people shit in the aisles on your guys' planes?

Depends on your location honestly. If you’re near multiple bases or a military town then it’s harder. I had a friend stationed in Idaho and downtown Boise was a cake walk for him

So being a broke college student made me more desirable than my current job as a programmer?

Just fuck my life up.

>fuck off phonefag
kekd

ah yes the mythical ATC posters

nobody believes you you god damned robots shit posting from that ai sentry tower

No

Are you allowed to bring a cow into the cockpit? In case you get thirsty and want some refreshing cow piss?

No lol who tf would bring a cow

Women don't pay me any attention as a 2nd line IT technician, which is why I have to sniff their shoes when I go under their desk to wiggle wires around.

>Most pilots don't make a lot
>Never went above 80k
Bro I programmed industrial machines for a fortune 500 company in middle of the US making less than 40k a year. How is 80k not a lot?

How much does IndiGo pay, 12 rupees an hour?

I dont know how much per hr but its 9k per month probably

>female
>model
Topkek, thats every self described woman.

Unless its Emirates Airlines...they only hire 11s.

I dont know how much per hr gotta check it but probably 9k per month

You think these job ratings matter? It doesn't. It's all looks-based and everything else is either lies or fluff nobody reads.

Why did I post 2 times

I make over 100k as a regional captain. That fag is full of faggotness

>tfw pilot

Where's my gf

t. in private training

Get on my 121 level cuckboy

A real Chad has access to any woman he wants, even if he works at McDonalds for min wage.

At least you get to interact with them and they are forced to see your contribution when they need IT support. As a programmer I just have them send me emails whining for new features in the company software.

Real life interactions are just them complaining that I get paid more than them to "do nothing" because I can't do anything about their spotify buffering or their Outlook sending emails to their junk folder.

This.

The real reason why pilot is at the top is because it pays well. Women don’t give a shit about your job, only that you have a lot of money.

Nah lol women THINK being a pilot is sexy, probably because of the uniform and flight benefits