Are RED FLAG Laws Legal?

I don't know, man. It seems like if Red Flag laws are imposed, it could lead to the destruction of our basic rights under the Constitution.

Who's idea was this?

Attached: No_Guns_4Jews.png (1070x1094, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavlik_Morozov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Are RED FLAG Laws Legal?
for decades murder was legal.
we just called it abortion.

>family member or a Palestinian
Palestinians just need to say the word and can immediately strip an American of their God Given rights.
Palestinians confirmed most powerful race in the world?

Attached: 942910dc9e41fc4b016d195644654054ee2fcce857770878dfa0bc286a525dcf[1].jpg (500x334, 41K)

all gun laws are unconstitutional, user

Attached: image0-63.png (720x541, 619K)

We don't use guns, though. ...for abortion, I mean.

Just speculums and vacuums.

(sometimes Planned Parenthood salesmen)

Yeah. Right.

Tell that to the judge.

Red flag laws are perfectly constitutional. For a person to lose their gun they have to engage in some prohibited behavior.

On the flipside, that person must be given some legal means of getting the firearm back.

But Federal red flag laws are a nightmare. It would require a person to petition a Federal court instead of a State or county court to retrieve the gun. Aside from the fact that the Federal government has no authority to even create such a law.

It wasn't my fucking idea.
Eugenics used to be law too. Until RICH white men in positions of power said if they were going to be held to the same standards as minorities and lower class citizens then it's no longer law. And it was abolished. Then some German guy decided to start his own form of eugenics... And the world said No!

>giving away your position

Attached: SHALL NOT.jpg (3264x2448, 1.39M)

>campaign to pass red flag laws, only if democrats cave on shutting down the border and deporting illegals
>use crisis actors to sway public sentiment toward such a move
>bill gets passed, border wall built, ice raids begin
>nra sues claiming unconstitutionality of red flag laws
>right wing scotus agreed
36d upside pineapple peacock bingo, gents

Attached: 23B7D1CC-E9E6-462B-97E5-AD272ECD0944.jpg (249x249, 41K)

>he thinks legality matter in tyranny.

Illinois
In Illinois, the Firearms Seizure Act113 allows any person to bring a complaint before a circuit court that a person possessing a firearm(s) has threatened to use the firearm(s) illegally. If the court is “satisfied that there is any danger of such illegal use of firearms,” it must issue a warrant to apprehend the person for appearance before the court, and authorize the seizure of any firearm in the person’s possession. The court must order any firearm taken from the person to be kept by the state for safekeeping for a stated period of time no longer than one year. The firearm(s) must be returned to the person at the end of the stated period. The court may enter judgment against a person who files a complaint maliciously and without probable cause.

Because the Firearms Seizure Act does not require an individual to relinquish his or her Firearm Owners Identification (FOID) card which is required to purchase or possess a firearm in the state, (Illinois has a separate law that requires this, see below), a person whose firearms have been removed pursuant to the Act may not prohibited from acquiring new ones.

>, a person whose firearms have been removed pursuant to the Act may not prohibited from acquiring new ones.

>We can throw the 4a to the wind and just go arrest you and literally steal your guns on a whim if literally anyone tells us you're dangerous and pinky promises they're not lying, no pesky probable cause or evidence required
>Perfectly constitutional

No, it's not

Guilty until proven innocent is the total opposite of all of our legal systems.

Those Goddamn Germans were trying to create a superior race using eugenics.

We beat them in WW2.

Then we implemented our own eugenic program with *"The Great Society"*.

Look how good. Look how much we've done.

I love America. I love Jews.

There unconstitutional

Attached: 1566108850630.jpg (440x239, 107K)

> Implying they will take you

I mean, if you think muh Constitution has some objective meaning then yeah they're "illegal". Not just the 2nd Amendment, but the 4th (seizure of property without a warrant), the 5th (due process) for sure. Probably also the 6th (right to contest) and 7th if the value of the firearms being seized is high enough.

They might be, no one is sure.

2nd and 4th amendment are not really good challenges. 2nd because it has plenty of restrictions already, 4th because a judge signs off on it.

5th and 14th amendments are probably better grounds but it could go either way, if they decide that you don't need to go in front of a judge to lose your constitutional rights.

Red flag laws are perfectly constitutional you say that now because its to take away guns right but in reality it takes your right to due process it just starts with guns

I'm sure it's jews behind it. It kind of reminds of this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavlik_Morozov

You Goddamn idiot.

I posted this for people like you.

Open your fucking eyes.

Attached: theinternet.png (1024x768, 734K)

kek why the fuck do palestinians have special rights

More like red fag laws lmao

Still waiting.

No idea, but it will expand into pre-crime, Stasi and "sluggish schizophrenia" later.

lol yeah wtf. isn't it usually the opposite?

>Is denying people their rights without due process legal?
No.
>Will that stop the fed from trying
No, the truth is an armed Goyim has become increasingly problematic for our creditors.

Attached: 10432119_641406579314296_3977773113444285135_n.jpg (236x236, 19K)

I'm assuming whoever wrote it confused the word "pedestrian" with "Palestinian".

>Perfectly constitutional
>Confiscating property without any due process
>I.e. just taking someone's property without any proof or process
>Constitutional
You're a fucking moron. U can't just take peoples shit dude. Wether it's a gun or a fucking cake there needs to be some kind of proof and legal process.

Who taught u common sense retard?

For what? Can't you see this world is done?

White civilization is finished.

Something else will come from what
White people, Europeans... have created.

And Jewish people will be at the heart of it. That's why Jewish people will be discriminated against. That's why Jews will be resented for that

The USA was practicing eugenics long before Hitler. We gave him the idea. I honestly believe eugenics could save the world. Plus a little bit of sharia. Like cutting the hands from thieves. Eventually people will think twice before stealing. Of course it will never happen. Due to the simple fact that crime is profitable. BAKA

>Don't need to go in front of a judge....to lose rights
My god my fucking fellow Americans are fucking retarded. No wonder we have so many shootings and less rights everyday

Just imagine betraying your own family member - their health, their safety, their rights, and their privacy - for the benefit of the State. Not even on the basis of actual evidence that would indicate a true threat to innocents. But just because they're into rifles - which you find "creepy" - and the bureaucrats in town need a statistic for their annual reports. I wouldn't even contest the seizure. I'd let the police take my gun. I'd have my day in court, see the facts of the case presented, which member of my family ordered the seizure and their reasoning therefor. But the moment I walked out of those courthouse doors I would purchase a new gun, from a private person if necessary. I would then drive to their house, kill them, their spouse and their children too.

Would I be put in prison for life? Most definitely. But you can bet your ass there'd never be a 'red flag report' in the county for the next fucking decade. Traitors first, enemies second.

Attached: Jefferson_03_400.png (400x535, 108K)

>cops walk onto your property, shoot your dog, tazer you until you shit your pants and have a minor heart attack, then tear apart you whole place to the studs looking for an antique pistol from the rough riders that hasnt been fired in 80 years, and sitting in a box over your mantle because your ex wife said you yelled at her, which is domestic violence where you live
>constitutional

Fuck yourself with the wide end of a rake

Because your rights do not extend to your legal fiction

If you as in the name you use to own a bank account is considered a threat, it is regulated as any other corporation would be.

But no, they can't imprispn you as the living person just for being seen with a firearm. When you get court documents read what it states and what you're actually being tried for as well as if they say this person or this PERSON

Attached: 1554176879498m.jpg (940x1024, 122K)

Whites lived through worse over the millennia. If you think this is our last gasp of breath, I’ll call you on it.

Also, weak whites go first. Strong whites stand last. You sound weak.

I AM A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN.

I'm of Palestinian and I'm having quite the laff rn desu senpai.

It's done.

We had our chance and trusted the kikes. We even gave niggers equal rights. We opened our borders to taco-sucking spics.

There's no way out now.

We let the JEWS, once again, into our countries because we love JESUS and JESUS said....

We fucked up. We believed in the KIKECARGO CULT and now they have imposed RED FLAG LAWS against us defying the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution.

You can suck their dicks. I won't.

I feel ya user but in current year I can very easily see that happening. Family values are fucking dead and boomers, the dutiful kike golems killed them.

> implying people won’t group together to form their own rules

We will. but it will never be the same.

For good or bad, I don't know. but this shit has to end.

they aren't legal
would be struck down by the supreme court and other courts granted they aren't too Jewed
but we are so its a toss up