Denmark Offers to Buy USA

“Denmark would be interested in purchasing the United States in its entirety, with the exception of its government,” a spokesperson for the Danish government said on Friday.
newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/denmark-offers-to-buy-us

Attached: denmark-flag.jpg (266x239, 12K)

LOL, what a bunch of cucks.

Kek burgers btfo

As a dane:
The overwhelming danish inferior complex has gotten to them again. If you think Trump derangement syndrome is bad in the states, you're in for a treat if you ever visit Denmark.

Sure the price is danish blood. Come and take it.

ah yes... Denmark. Forgoten by most, mocked by all, the nigger of europe desu...

Its so funny how europeans think they are tough with their "banter" but they just come across as super butthurt

we buy them out, they don't buy us out

>Irrelevant country tries to banter
>Fails
Every time

I’ll sell my portion to Denmark for 1cent.

Why is Europe so obsessed with America?

Denmark - a wet fart of a country full of Mucking Fuslims with a population less than a large US city. An entire nation of cucks.

I’d not pay for Greenland. Just move in and take it. Send the 40,000 people there back to Denmark.

they probably had a whole committee to come up with that remark

Attached: cgyer.jpg (323x326, 14K)

S E E T H I N G

For the most part, simple jealousy.

Buddy, it's a joke, NYT made it up

>"W-w-what's the price for the whole US?"

Don't worry, faggots, it'd cost more Danish blood than you can afford

>spokesperson for the Danish government
So probably a halfwit Moroccan.

It's funny when we larp about it becasue we can actually afford it, but when they do it it just comes across as a butthurt poorfag yelling no u

Denmark is so IRRELEVANT

All these seething eurocucks wish they were american so badly they spend every waking moment trying to mock us. Lol even here on pol these retards can't help themselves.
Protip; we're to busy being the #1 world superpower to concern ourselves with eurocucks and their nigger-run rotting countries maybe if you improve your country first you'll have a small chance of swinging at us.