Charlottesville

>In a series of tweets posted last week, journalist Mary Emily O'Hara said medics were "forced" by state police to stop working on Charlottesville counter-protester Heather Heyer.

>According to O'Hara, the medics believe Heyer could have been saved if they were allowed to proceed with medical attention. The bombshell story, however, was barred from being published by her "former employer," O'Hara said, and she was not allowed to publish it elsewhere.

if only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-19 at 6.26.12 AM.png (970x368, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kroEiX5tkE0
youtube.com/watch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping for justice. I only hope this gets to the guys lawyer.

Attached: images (4).jpg (259x194, 17K)

>Virginia
>Home of the glownigger

I wonder why this happened...

Bump bump bump bump bump bump

Attached: B6182008-327C-48E1-9406-F9FBB3E3BBE9.png (631x474, 178K)

big if true

Bump!

Attached: heather-heyer-susan-bro.gif (350x197, 1.97M)

(((medics)))

It looks like someone trying to push a water bed until the top side and bottom side touch

>cow gets hit by car

Attached: mega kek3.jpg (433x419, 100K)

link?

If only there was some form of universally accessible outlet by which an article you write could be made available for anyone to read...

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=kroEiX5tkE0

Seriously though, what would the legal consequences be if it was actually proved that her death happened because somebody who wanted a martyr ordered the EMTs to let her die.

big if true

There was a thread last week. Apparently the kid that ran her over is completely gone. Like he doesn’t exist in the online records as being a current prisoner anywhere.

daaaamn

Does anyone remember the press conference the mayor had the day of the event?
This whole thing glows so bright.

If you guys spend 10 to 30 minutes looking closely at the several Charlottesville videos (what is still available), you should quickly notice that numerous 'takes' of the grey car hurtling down the alley were filmed.
Some approaches were slow, stopping along the way.
Some were fairly high speed.

Even the photos are highly informative, particularly the ones with the black guy, orange/white sneakers, sleeveless t shirt, tan shorts.
The iconic pic has him behind grey car, feet way up in air.
Others show him sliding off hood black Tundra pick up.

The guy completely airborne behind him actually had - in one take - being hit on side, and simply standing up and walking away.

The hoaxness of this - via the easily viewed pictures - is on the faux level of the Boston Bombing wherein "Jeffrey Bauman" is being fitted with the fake prosthetic by the black woman in orange/white clothes.

No wonder public is deemed stupid.
Evidence is right there.

(Bonus ... check out 2 minute NHL vid of Bauman vigorously waving large flag overhead NINETEEN DAYS after having both legs blown off at the knees).

In clownworld or non-clownworld?

The "kid that ran her over"r did not hit her with his car. She was just too fatty-hearted.

Not unusual for prisoner status to be "manipulated" by authorities.

Wanna take a HUGE leap into Conspiracy Central, pol?
Remember Chandra Levy, murdered intern associated with Congressman Gary Condit?
Set aside, for now, the ridiculous story of her murder.
Know what her job was?
Worked at Federal Bureau of Prisons.
Wanna know what 'inmate' anamoly she was trying to track down?
None other than Timmothy McVeigh.
You can read up on some witness accounts that swore McVeigh was still breathing when he was wheeled out of chamber.
If still online, you might see pics of him in SF settings.
The more ya know ...

jabba the slut

Wasn't there proof the car never even touched her?
Wasn't there proof she died from a heart attack?

Fucking pigs
>gotta collect muh pension
>gotta follow muh orders

Prove it.

There should still be videos showing her (wearing lime green blouse) clinging to front edge of roof on car going down street.
In one - of several - takes, she slowly slides down off hood after the 3/4 cars accordian.
All obviously staged.

>no sauce for tweet
>ctrl+f http
>1 result, youtube.com/watch
GODAMMN NIGGERS
L I N K
I
N
K

Checked. Trips don't lie

Funny how she waited until well after James Fields was convicted to get this off her chest.

Attached: 02 thinking.png (719x1080, 1.15M)

Hambeast had a massive heart attack, what were they going to do just keep shocking her with the defibrillator for an hour?

Release James Fields.

The only other thought I had was I remember seeing that person doing chest compressions of her and I thought they were way way to violent... I took a Red Cross CPR course and that kind of violent hammering away in rapid jackhammer like fashion was definitely not instructed

Attached: platania_joe.jpg (325x280, 11K)

There's the video of him in a troop transport at the military base where you learn and train demolitions. This was AFTER he was dishonorably discharged and he was in the wind.
We have so much evidence of people being sheep dipped that it's not even a question whether it happens or not.
The Clinton's had that building blown up, because it held every shred of whitewater evidence. Kind of like how the Pentagon lost 400 billion dollars, announced it in Sept 10th and the section of the building that supposedly held all of the records for this was held in the same spot it was struck on the 11th.
The government doesn't give a single fuck about what the people think and will do anything it wants at this point.
Think about this, when el chapo escaped from prison, do you know what Mexico did? They arrested every gaurd on duty and the warden for being accomplices. What did the US do when Epstein died and they blatantly said, "oh no, the camera was broken, and he was taken off suicide watch, and people heard screamin? Nothing.... they did nothing
And we take it

The "medics" caved her fucking chest in with those compressions. They actively tried to kill her.

And for a good reason. While it's what CPR tends to look like in movies and TV shows, actually doing it like that can literally cave someone's ribcage in, with predictably disastrous consequences for their heart and lungs.

kek

Attached: 1564145433104.jpg (3264x2448, 2.81M)

I cba. There was a whole thread about it. It looked like a frustrating rabbit hole desu.

They haven’t even released the names of who took him off suicide watch. It’s actually insane how such a big story is already disappearing.

As a medic...this sounds like horseshit, when I'm scene I'm the law when it comes to patient care, when it comes to emergency responders. No police would ever turn to me and be like you can't work him...

CPR will fuck you up. But it’s worth it to some

I think the point to the OP is that something was not right here and that some powerful individual or org probably intervened and made the cops call off the medics. Likely to have a casualty of "white supremacy".

Two trillion dollars - announced by Donald Rumsfeld on sept 10 2001.

Bump.

And being that man who would be troublesome and ignore police orders to save his patient, they will make sure a man like that is not on duty when they want their showpiece victim to die.

Attached: 35pzbw.jpg (408x356, 32K)

Heyer and the guy driving were both garbage and its good they're both dead