You're Missing it out on Hot Mixed Girls

Just work out, be manly, have a job and find them at church, at cafe's on campus and just go up to 10 and talk to them. 1 will eventually say yes.

Whites will survive by mixing, which will destroy all pure white incels, all pure black low iq criminals, all joo subverters and then we will be in a mixed Utopia with CRSPR babies and tons of offspring.

I love my mixed wife and she's based, loyal, conservative, Christian and practically worships me

Attached: mixed 5.jpg (604x600, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/katyperry/status/8050233584
aol.com/article/entertainment/2019/05/24/emma-watson-and-alicia-keys-brother-cole-cook-spotted-on-a-dinner-date/23734499/
twitter.com/MiaMalkova/status/1129833019433349121
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1562438839175.jpg/
whosdatedwho.com/dating/jennette-mccurdy
whosdatedwho.com/dating/demi-rose
narcity.com/gossip/the-weeknd-broke-up-with-selena-gomez-for-this-reason-and-were-not-surprised
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post her pics

kys shill

here's another mixed qt

Attached: mixed2.jpg (499x600, 34K)

you're missing out incel. Just hit the gym, dress right, work and you're golden

Attached: mixed4.jpg (599x600, 34K)

Most mixed girls look dumpy.

Post your fat wifes pics or GTFO

not these

Attached: mixed8.jpg (359x635, 41K)

the only mixed girl I would ever fuck is an asian/white mix

Attached: 1561909620173.jpg (964x1201, 546K)

Why are you suggesting whites have a higher rate of inceldom than other races? I believe they have the lowest now. So if you can get a white woman who is decent you should do that because you'd give your sons an advantage. Otherwise bleach a mixed chick but have fewer kids

>flag

Attached: syrian girl.jpg (820x397, 54K)

They all look more white than whatever they are mixed with so fuck off with the anomalies you stupid fucking nigger

Mixed is just another way of saying low IQ and turd colored. No thanks.

Have fun with your retarded low iq children who will never amount to anything

Disgusting race mixing nigger kys

got you covered

Attached: mixed7.jpg (640x640, 98K)

east asians are honorary

I sent two mixed girls to jail the other day for shoplifting. Felt good man

im saying if we make everyone mixed, then we all as a mixed majority can you unite against "them" until they are no more because they wont have purity anymore. From there on out, we will rebreed back into the highest IQ's and standards as the sexiest, smartest, highest IQ's, whitest will self segregate to Mars future Colony anyway while the earth burns from poo locusts who cant sustain their 1000, Billion numbers while make Utopia on Mars

how do you feel about black and indian?

Attached: 1547434236217.jpg (1080x1350, 78K)

should have bred them user, I would tell them I wont call the cops as long as sex and babies

Attached: mixed3.jpg (521x600, 33K)

Attached: syrian girl.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

that's a genuine braphog, but I prefer more well proportioned assets like pic related

Attached: mixed9.jpg (400x602, 37K)

Ive got enough emotional problems as it is.
If i were to race mix, the kid would be at least 3x likely to have emotional problems AND without the ability to restrain themselves due to impulsivity.
Also, why the fuck would i expedite the US turning into brazil? I still have to live here.

Who let Jabba the Hutt in?

Dirty.

Attached: 1560014458267.jpg (376x436, 68K)

The girl that u posted in pic related are only 1%. Most mixed girls looks disgusting and have that nigger feauteres like flat noses and that kind of shit.

You're missing out on hot HIV+ guys!!!

Agree.
Devoting your genetic legacy to a race, culture, or religion is cucked. None of those give a shit about YOU. You need to find the best woman you can get and breed, not settle for some autistic wn girl just because you're both race cucked. You will be taking a step down socially and likely physically. Get a good woman, period. The future will sort itself out. Genetic engineering is right around the corner and race truly dissolves into upper class gene edited superhumans and then a giant mass of trash people. The move now is to breed and move up asap

Because pic related wants to love you and feel you inside her and have your baby so that 2 parents can raise decent children. If you dont do it, then higher chances Tyrone will try to manipulate or rape her. If you do the duty, you've saved a soul from degeneracy and you show her the power of Man and Family

Attached: mixed10.jpg (600x578, 59K)

You are disgusting and apart of the reason why whites are going extinct you insect loving nigger

flat noses? They're not so bad

Attached: mixed6.jpg (506x600, 37K)

gross

90% of mixed girls just look black and less have light eyes. Yea there are some exotic beauties but who cares, just go to Brazil.

gross

gross

exactly, and mixed girls are based AF. White girls are race traitors and whore around. A lot of mixed girls are raised in the church and have better values and a universal understanding of the plight of division. They instinctively want to go to the side that's always winning

Attached: mixed1.jpg (638x600, 43K)

My wife's not gross

Attached: mixed11.jpg (640x640, 106K)

Do you know how rare it is for a halfbreed to look that good? My step sister has 3 nigger kids, 2 of them aside from their curly hair look 0% white.
No thanks man, keep posting these octoroons though.

Tyrone can keep her. The fact that these people always take selfies is enough evidence to show their lack of intelligence.

Attached: 4L_WeQnCDI3.jpg (545x478, 39K)

Then post her pics cowboy

>campus
In the bin it goes.

Dude that just looks disgusting. I rather choose angels like these.

Attached: 638CBDB0-1CD3-48ED-9F6F-81534B962C67.jpg (250x375, 31K)

i mean if you're sister was already ugly and some rando malcolmed her, then no surprise there. Go to any city in the U.S. or campus and you will see tons of hot AF mixed girls ready to have your kid

Attached: mixed12.jpg (1080x1210, 170K)

Sorry Bjorn, but i prefer pic related

Attached: mixed14.jpg (960x1200, 218K)

She just looks like your average euro...

Well they can be any woman. What you want us the absolute best one you can get. That means strong, intelligent, healthy. I the average white nationalist is very limited because must decent white women exist in the upper class and have no time for wn bullshit. Expand your dating pool and you will have stronger, taller, smarter children. This is not any race anymore it's about social class and money. That's it. If you still think it's about race that's probably because you are poor or low class. Escape to the upper class before crispr arrives

even royalty is doing it, they know the sex is amazing, they are like animals and always want more and want your babies bjorn

Attached: sparkle markle.jpg (767x431, 44K)

I'm never going to have sex anyways

>Escape to the upper class before crispr arrives
I agree, but there are mixed girls that come from wealthy liberal families with connections, especially on the coasts

Attached: mixed13.jpg (928x928, 142K)

Kek she isn't even mixed you blind idiot

Attached: 2018-11-02_new_45397530_I1.jpg (2019x3000, 1.15M)

you don't need to work out to get mulatto's and latina/black chicks.
You just need to be White, and working class.
When dark skins see job security they get wet.

Mexicans and Italians (niggers) have nasty pussies. Sam Hyde is a pedo Jew who steals jokes and needs to get a real job oh wait Jews don’t have to work. The only girls with good pussies are surprisingly those nerdy modest white girls. You can smell the hpv on the average thot if you go to any dance floor.

This kike lesbian I know “nigger pussy is disgusting it tastes like shit.”

Those Down syndrome looking Irish girls have nasty ass pussies too. Basically any gingers. Since Irish and kikes are the same people I’m sure kike pussy is nasty.

The one girl was Italian Hispanic Greek , I got the tip of my tongue on her cunt and almost threw up. “OMG why don’t you race mix??”

Using the diversity logic we should start breeding with deaf and retarded people. Certain groups (all) are aids and have no right to be in me and hitlers universe. Even hitler doesn’t have a right to be here he’s just good at burning insects.

Also. Church? For real dude. Way to immediately invalidate yourself by announcing you are either Jewish or retarded.

These caprchas are just improving my reaction speed in games nice try globoschlomo . Plus the faster you build your gai the faster you become the people in wall e

get off pol, work out, get a job, have some liquid courage and just talk to them user, its not so hard, you can do it

Attached: mixed16.jpg (500x574, 27K)

>Way to immediately invalidate yourself by announcing you are either Jewish or retarded.
relax doomer, its just a larp to subvert the subverters and socialize for good ole' boy insider points. I run a business and these are the best customers

>1 will eventually say yes.
This is not true. You can get an unlimited string of NOs if they all get together and agree pretend like the single most inferior man in the total pool of men. Trust me. There is no limit to to the number of women who can turn you down. Even as a tall, athletic, highly paid, good-looking, highly educated white man, I got turned by 100% of the women I asked out for years. Now they'll probably all give me the same treatment where none of them will fuck me because I'm trying to fuck. Isn't that the reason they all hated me on my last go-round? I will be surprised if it turns around, but I doubt it.

Reminder most hot and popular celebs have been blacked

Melissa Benoist
Bryce Dallas Howard
Iggy Azalea
Selena Gomez
Demi Lovato
Katy Perry
Demi Rose
Kylie, Khloe, Kim Kardashian
Gwyneth Paltrow
Jenette McCurdy
Isabelle Moner
Billie Eilish
Natalie Dormer
Natalie Portman
Kiernan Shipken
Alycia Debnam Carrey
Elisabeth Olsen
Kristen Bell
Emma Watson

If she's Christian then why is she worshipping you? I'm married interracially but this is really too much cringe. Do what you want to do, but don't expect everyone to jump on the bandwagon with you.

Yes, her Caucasian features makes her beautiful. Literally, blue eyes, lighter skin, raised nose bridge and pointy tip. These are not nigger phenotypes.

Lol only caring about pleasure and sex rather than the well being of your children. Good advice user.

If he's an incel that just needs to hit the gym and workout to get women, then why should he go for a mixed woman? My experience is that women with 3rd world origins, even mixed, have a lower bar and are always ready to go anyway.

Sorry but I'm not missing out on a mixed girl with an identity crisis who will ultimately fall firmly into the nigger camo while at the same time mumbling something in Puerto Rican about hating me with my dick in her mouth.

Attached: 1565699666674.jpg (576x1024, 62K)

go to church and larp you're a strong flanders type and you will find them there and join the singles groups. Their religion brainwashes them that they should be with other brainwashees. Easy peasy, hardest part is keeping up the larp years later

Attached: mixed17.jpg (381x600, 32K)

>If she's Christian then why is she worshipping you?
secondarily as the man of the house, its a soliloquy, relax

You need to blame white women for white people going extinct. They play by the 80/20 rule, and usually toss aside their virginity before marriage. What's an average or low status white male supposed to do under current conditions? Being buff and swoll doesn't mean you get an attractive white woman who's also a virgin, because they also want guys with money.

ISRAEL NEEDS NIGGERS

aim higher, there are mixed girls who are educated or in education, you can fish in the med schools for them, at churches, at Catalina Wine Mixers in rich neighborhoods

Attached: mixed18.jpg (480x360, 51K)

>get off pol
Why are you here?

What fantasy world do you live in? Your post isn't based in reality whatsoever.
>White girls are race traitors... even if they don't racemix
Solid logic right there
>Mutts aren't race traitors
Because what? They don't have a race to betray?
Dumbest comment in this thread. If you like black or mixed girls just say it. You don't have to come up with some retard cope to explain it.

to remind you guys that there is another way, about to head to bed though in like 10 mins, melatonin kicking in

Attached: mixed20.jpg (729x729, 114K)

Is this why Whites are going extinct?

Reminder most hot and popular celebs have been blacked

Iggy Azalea
Selena Gomez
Demi Lovato
Katy Perry
Demi Rose
Kylie, Khloe, Kim Kardashian
Gwyneth Paltrow
Jenette McCurdy
Isabelle Moner
Billie Eilish
Natalie Dormer
Natalie Portman
Kiernan Shipken
Alycia Debnam Carrey
Elisabeth Olsen
Kristen Bell
Emma Watson

So you like mixed girls as long as they're what? 90%+ European. Ok

Having mixed kids is the worst thing you could do to a child. They have to pick a side because you can't be both. Fuck all mutts and race mixers

50% are nice too

Attached: mixed24.jpg (750x750, 71K)

>jewlywood whores fucking niggers

what the fuck is your point monkey brained shitskin?

Attached: d1pMKaT.jpg (2355x2356, 1.35M)

Did you pull those names out of your ass? Because I know you have zero proof that at least half of those names were blacked

he has no point because he's an incel virgin. Meanwhile pic related goes with the guy who will show them attention and affection. They prefer the white guys anyway, especially those who were raised by the white side which is almost all of them

Attached: mixed25.jpg (637x632, 42K)

random made up data lol I'm posting shit with evidence. These girls have been on camera dating bbc. Most white girls may marry a white guy but they still experiment with the bbc

you know you would tho, give the chance

Attached: mixed23.jpg (640x791, 102K)

Attached: mixed19.jpg (474x346, 22K)

Attached: mixed28.jpg (640x640, 95K)

Random made up data? Nope try again, all shit from dating sites and apps like tinder.

Which would include fuck rates, you dumb monkey.

Niggers aren't getting fucked if they aren't getting swiped on. And niggers are the LEAST swiped on race of dudes.

HAHAHAHAHA nobody likes smelly, buck toothed, big lipped niggers.

Go fuck a chicken, incel.

Attached: bdmht8evua231.jpg (640x473, 40K)

Attached: 04d48e685b22679021562654a22f8fed34451-wm.png (640x920, 593K)

>Promotes the destruction of whites by unlimited race mixing.
>Cherry picks pictures of white looking mutts.
>Avoids posting mixed people that look like goblins and gremlins or straight black.

Kys shill.

He ment your wife Larping faggot

Ugliest, fattest, degenerate white women to niggers (take out our trash).

Prettiest negresses? Colonizers only.

Black boys on SUICIDE WATCH.

Attached: 1565405913389.jpg (1024x608, 129K)

I didn't really think id live to see the end of the US in my life time but here it is. One US is ending and another, different US, is taking its place.

Attached: 2018.06.21_metro_Frey_Fig2.png (768x568, 29K)

Mainly, you have 80% of women chasing after the top 20% of guys. It used to be women were forced to pair with men who were their equals because they needed men for support. But with welfare and women in the workplace, they don't really need a man anymore so they all chase after guys that are above their looks and station. I used to want to marry a white woman when I was young, but I kept finding out that they were either already taken by higher status guys, or not virgins. Eventually I married a pajeet because that was the closest I could get to a traditional white woman and I was already over 30. Turned out alright, we have 2 kids who look white but I doubt we would be allowed into an ethnostate.

Anyways the 80/20 rule is only half the problem, the other is high taxes and lack of opportunity. If you're a white male you're going to be put at the bottom of the list for any job you apply for, because they will try to fulfill their affirmative action diversity requirements first. If you're a 20 year old male with no job, or with a shitty retail or manual labor job, then you have absolutely no worth as far as women are concerned. Just like a woman over 40 has no worth as far as a man is concerned. You might be able to get one night stands but women won't want to partner with you for life unless you can take care of all their needs.

Google it dude. I'll provide a few links, just to show I'm not bullshiting.

>Katy Perry twitter.com/katyperry/status/8050233584

>Emma Watson aol.com/article/entertainment/2019/05/24/emma-watson-and-alicia-keys-brother-cole-cook-spotted-on-a-dinner-date/23734499/

>Mia Malkova twitter.com/MiaMalkova/status/1129833019433349121

>Isabela Moner archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1562438839175.jpg/

>Jenette Mccurdy whosdatedwho.com/dating/jennette-mccurdy

>Demi Rose Mawby whosdatedwho.com/dating/demi-rose

>Selena Gomez narcity.com/gossip/the-weeknd-broke-up-with-selena-gomez-for-this-reason-and-were-not-surprised

>m-m-m-muh bbc! muh dick! aallll da hwite grils love da bee beee ceee!!

goddamn hard ass cope. niggers stink. enjoy your fat white girls lmao

Attached: 1556615490155.jpg (1161x1280, 245K)

Attached: tumblr_ne6dkvX0bM1rkdfupo2_500.jpg (500x357, 41K)

Attached: 006.jpg (731x950, 145K)

cool larp op

was fun tho

Attached: american royalty.jpg (3039x3559, 2.95M)

>When you're the most alpha, athletic, thug nigger in existence, and still get cucked by some random white Chad

the sheer audacity that black incels have to not kill themselves is insane. COPE LEVEL: 9000

Attached: 2222.png (670x563, 431K)

>Avoids posting mixed people that look like goblins and gremlins or straight black.
im not posting goblins because no one here wants or will go for goblins anyway. They do exist and lost the genetic lotto, so what? Im posting showing you there are beautiful based mixed girls who were raised by whites and still hold white family values and they want your loyalty and babies

Attached: mixed29.jpg (480x640, 39K)

Attached: 10675561_679895005438948_7714176801074976981_n.jpg (640x640, 91K)

You know a black guy was the most liked/swiped right on Tinder, right? lol There goes your argument for that one. Explain that, incel