Jow Forums RED PILL ME ON ISRAEL

I was raised to believe they are our closest most valuable ally in an otherwise hostile region. I think most people in israel are good people, but its harder and harder to deny the israeli government is deeply corrupt.

What is the truth about israel?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (1200x873, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irgun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(militant_group)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
youtu.be/2XHm56O2NTI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century
youtube.com/watch?v=qOq-LbQ4erM
bitchute.com/video/7RMNbrIPkNGf/
bitchute.com/video/PYZa2oKMeA2b/
youtu.be/5N4tlM8RUIc
haaretz.com/.premium-nostalgic-for-the-ussr-on-the-kibbutzim-1.5233153
forward.com/schmooze/159051/a-jew-in-maos-china/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakob_Rosenfeld
haaretz.com/the-jews-who-fought-with-mao-1.5272071
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbusto_Energy
edgefund.org.uk/previous_grants
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I think most people in israel are good people
based on what exactly?

most people are good people

>most people are good people
Jews are not people though.

seem like people to me unless you have evidence otherwise

Sephardi leader Yosef: Non-Jews exist to serve Jews
>jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews
>“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,” he said during a public discussion of what kind of work non-Jews are allowed to perform on Shabbat. "Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat," he said to some laughter. Yosef, the spiritual leader of the Shas Party and the former chief Sephardi rabbi of Israel, also said that the lives of non-Jews are protected in order to prevent financial loss to Jews. "With gentiles, it will be like any person: They need to die, but God will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant."

Attached: 1540792230748.jpg (1000x624, 128K)

Saying that Jews are people is like saying that criminals are people and that most criminals are good people.

the un created israel. without a doubt the UN is deeply corrupt and probably tied into epstein. Epstein is connected to the pope and islam. Where do the jews come in?

that doesnt even make sense.

The plutocratic-bolshevist alliance created the UN.

Attached: 1531294928850.jpg (1138x640, 128K)

go on

>that doesnt even make sense.
Jews are not a real people, they are the result of 2000 years of shit people converting to a cult that lets them believe that they are chosen and meant to rule everyone else. They are a social construct. They were bad people to begin with, that's why they became Jews.

Now lets stop playing games Shlomo since we all know that you are a kike shill.

One could not understand this war if one did not always keep in mind the fact that International Jewry stands behind all the unnatural forces that our united enemies use to attempt to deceive the world and keep humanity in the dark. It is, so to speak, the mortar that holds the enemy coalition firmly together, despite its differences of class, ideology, and interests. Capitalism and Bolshevism have the same Jewish roots, two branches of the same tree that in the end bear the same fruit. International Jewry uses both in its own way to suppress the nations and keep them in its service.

Attached: 1418092027080.jpg (750x1055, 154K)

Watch the documentary called Europa - the last battle. There are ten parts. You care going to need weeks of free time to conduct the research.
Also don't use youtube, they Shoah'd a lot of informational videos there.

Gotta love how the first scene is some retarded stormnigger criminal with face tattoos. God I hate stormfront.

im still waiting for evidence

>im still waiting for evidence
You're a Jew, you don't believe in evidence.

im not a jew, but im still waiting for evidence that jews 'are not real people'

ill set aside some free time. has good reviews online

What the fuck are you talking about, the arab league and the UN have declared Israel to be an apartheid state, which Israel ignores. Seems like they do a pretty shitty job working in Israel's interests.

yeah but coming from the arab league? like im going to trust a bunch of shit skinned camel jockeys

Statement 1: Israel was founded on terrorism. Irgun was labeled a terrorist organization by western powers for carrying out terror attacks in Palestine, including the King David Hotel bombing. Irgun later splintered off into Likud, the leading political party in Israel today. See:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irgun

and

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(militant_group)

and

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

Statement 2: in 1967, unmarked Israeli fighters attacked the USS Liberty in a supposed false flag attack to drag the U.S. into a war with Egypt to fight with the Israelis. See:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

Statement 3: All Israeli Prime Ministers are from the USSR and its bloc states, or had parents emigrant from there.

Statement 4: The often overlooked Dancing Israelis were spotted in NYC on 9/11 photographing the attacks and celebrating. When arrested, the proclaimed the they were not the problem and that the Palestinians were the problem. These men were later found to be Israeli Mossad operatives there to "document the event." See:

youtu.be/2XHm56O2NTI

Statement 5: The Project for a New American Century was a thinktank project signed in 1997 that called for a "new Pearl Harbor" to catalyze the ensnarement of the U.S. military in the middle east. This project was founded and directed by Zionist Jews Bill Kristol and Robert Kagan. See:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century

Attached: a5e57e163942a11b905f9b1c627d71.jpg (814x446, 85K)

alright bud here's some hard truths no one will tell you.
Most wars are started only because of jews. they bait other countrys into fighting each other for their own interest. WW2 was started by jews, the germans didn't just start rounding up jews and killing them, jews declared war on germany before any of that shit went down. they did that because germany was sick and tired of jewish SHIT. they wanted their own banking system, and wanted to do away with the jewish trickery. they learned how bad jews were in ww1 because they made germany lose the war by making a deal with brittan so they could get palestine. jews are fucking rats, if you let them near your country it will become FUCKED which is why the united states is in the shape it is now. jews are the enemy. of you. and of me. and of every non jew. do. not. trust. them. because even in day to day activities in life, they will plot, cheat, and swindle as much as they can.

>a bunch of shit skinned camel jockeys
What happened Moshe, you just said that most people are good people when referring to Israel then suddenly Arabs are shit skinned camel jockeys.
Your nose is showing.

are we just going to ignore that the arab league countries calling israel an apartheid state is just the pot calling the kettle black?

i think i rather trust an independent non-UN non-Globalist source.

I highly recommend you look into the work of Christopher Bollyn concerning 9/11 truth. He lays out a pretty clear picture of Israeli connections to 9/11.

youtube.com/watch?v=qOq-LbQ4erM

They used people like that in order to make nationalists look far gone. Those tatted men have also been lied too and are being used like tools.
There are Jews that have been on video that refer to others as gentiles. Others have tried to separate themselves and realized what their people did in the past.

>Rabbi Yosef Tzvi Ben Porat Talks About Hitler And The Jews
bitchute.com/video/7RMNbrIPkNGf/

>Netanyahu in 2001, US won't get in the way of Israeli Expansionism
bitchute.com/video/PYZa2oKMeA2b/

If you are actually interested in finding out more, you also need lurk and learn to sift through the shitpositng.
>Tl;DR
There are jews that have no interest in peace, and they hold and manipulate positions of power.

The inversion of reality that the Jews use as a tactic is kabbalistic metaphysics towards their goal of a one world govt for their mashiak the coming antichrist

You were exposed since the first post Moshe.
Kill yourself.

>Lehi split from the Irgun militant group in 1940 in order to continue fighting the British during World War II. Lehi initially sought an alliance with Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany, offering to fight alongside them against the British in return for the transfer of all Jews from Nazi-occupied Europe to Palestine.[2] Believing that Nazi Germany was a lesser enemy of the Jews than Britain, Lehi twice attempted to form an alliance with the Nazis.[2] During World War II, it declared that it would establish a Jewish state based upon "nationalist and totalitarian principles".[2][21] After Stern's death in 1942, the new leadership of Lehi began to move it towards support for Joseph Stalin's Soviet Union.[1] In 1944, Lehi officially declared its support for National Bolshevism.[6] It said that its National Bolshevism involved an amalgamation of left-wing and right-wing political elements – Stern said Lehi incorporated elements of both the left and the right[2] – however this change was unpopular and Lehi began to lose support as a result.[22]

woah wtf. moar

okay, leafnigger

Pretty digestible vid for you right here by the Based Zoomer himself, OP. This will point you in the right direction without forcing you to comb through government docs or hour long video essays right off the bat.
youtu.be/5N4tlM8RUIc

Israel is an apartheid state the Jew according to their Talmud that that they fashionably wrote for themselves states that the non Jew is mere cattle (goyim) and cannot be considered having the same rights as a man ..the Jews are the original and only supremacist nation to exist ...this grand delusion is born from their self perceived eternal victimhood...the Jew can do no wrong according to the jew.

Sorry for the typos, it's late, and I've had a couple beers.

okay rabbi
KILL ALL JEWS

thanks user, im working through all these 9/11 videos now. my question is how is bush tied into israel and 9/11

the more you know the more questions

Here's some more:

Here is what David Ben-Gurion said about the USSR. He has been known to have proclaimed, "I am a bolshevik!" after visiting the USSR.

haaretz.com/.premium-nostalgic-for-the-ussr-on-the-kibbutzim-1.5233153

Zionist Jews have collaborated with the Maoist regime, as well. Note that the Maoist regime killed millions of its own people.

forward.com/schmooze/159051/a-jew-in-maos-china/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakob_Rosenfeld

haaretz.com/the-jews-who-fought-with-mao-1.5272071

good people misunderstood.

Attached: beproudofwayne.jpg (1191x463, 119K)

any evidence for this claim?

Thanks for looking into it, user, and you are welcome.

I wish I could answer your question as to how Bush is tied to Israel. All I can tell you from my knowledge is that Bush and his father were running with Zionists for decades-- several Bush administration neo-cons signed PNAC in 1997, including Wolfowitz, Cheney, Bolton and Rumsfeld. These men were involved in both Bush administrations.

The Bush ties to the bin Laden family are also something to look into. The Bushes and bin Ladens worked on a joint venture oil company called Abrusto Energy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbusto_Energy

thanks for the tip. sadly the only thing i can offer in return is this:

i found a website that has admitted to funding antifa. edgefund.co.uk

ive messaged a lot of people who claim about antifa but no one has looked into this further so i figured i'd pass it around. perhaps Jow Forums will find some more info where i hit a dead end.

edgefund.org.uk***

>edgefund.org.uk/previous_grants