Christianity is a disgrace

Attached: jesussecondcoming.jpg (400x300, 21K)

John 8:44 King James Version (KJV)
>Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 John 2:22-23 King James Version (KJV)
>Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
>Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Revelation 2:9 King James Version (KJV)
>I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 King James Version (KJV)
>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

JEWS BTFO!

Attached: Jew being honest.jpg (298x300, 22K)

Can you 14 year old fedora faggots go back to /r atheism please, this place is for politics, not hating on christianity.

True, christians allow their own kind to be slaughtered worldwide while obsessing over judaism which should no longer even exist.
Jesus christ made that religion null and void when he gave the earth a new covenant.

It truly is.

Attached: QDm39dE.jpg (960x640, 197K)

based. jews btfo throughout all of history

Which religion isn't full of idiocy?

>grace

Attached: 6B1BB3B5-0BEC-4326-B0C4-B50C7908ED16.jpg (1400x1050, 175K)

Why are most kike shills with amerikike flags?
Rarely do i see a real american posting.
Nice post.

Attached: 1557851545629.png (576x768, 748K)

What's with the massive amount of anti-Christian shilling lately?

Lately? There is like 3 anti-Christians threads in the catalog at all times for the last year.

None, they are all control mechanisms for idiots.

Go to bed Shlomo

Anons finally waking up and trying to redpill the rest of the sheep

*in the eyes of kikes and kike brain washed shills

Kikes are having a Christ aneurism, lettem suffer.

True. It's a disgrace for one's kind.

The brain doesn't fully develop until in or around 25 years of age.

Found the Kike

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-172232_Chrome (2).jpg (847x1110, 194K)

All of those are in the old testament. Good job

No, Christianity is more like a cosmic cope for the fact that you're going to die one day. That people flock to its doctrine is understandable, but mistaken, since none of the supernatural claims have been backed up by actual evidence

America = yes. Europe = no

Based, God is the original Thot patroller.

Christian Identity is the final redpill.

Attached: Ayin.png (632x406, 314K)

All found in the Jew part.

Oh man, you guys are getting this too? These faggots were the worst on atechan before it was purged.

They probably came over after matechan died. We used to be infested by them. Spergs still mad because of fedora memes.