Larping as a jew

It's been 48 hours since pic related inspired me to larp as a jew on twatter. Here is what I've learned so far.
I'm fucking invencible. Twitter hasn't banned me yet and if they do, I'll scream it's anuddah shoa or anuddah holocaust. I can call real jews anti-semites and red pill goyim in subtle but effective ways. Under the guise of concern trolling or other super fun trolls. No one can do shit about it. I'm so good at this, I might even be a real jew. Perhaps I should learn a little hebrew. Shalom faggots.

Attached: 1565995951868m.jpg (1024x859, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/splcenter?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/AvalonRabbi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>OP gets circumcised
Good for you m8ey, keep us posted. Your threads are fun.

BASED

Damn you are based. Now how can I stop constipation? I drank 5 bottles of water.

Loren Feldman (@1938loren) got banned for basically taking all criticism of jews and amplifying it.

>you say we run hollywood?
>we absolutely do and you deserve to have your mind poisoned

Go on....

Told this board for years that larping as a jew is the ultimate weapon. They do it to us so do it back

And now you have learned how Israel and Russia will secure the election for Donald Trump
By larping as Jews and claiming anti semitism if anyone dare question your authority.

based

Enimas are great and cheap, if you can get passed the putting something up your butt part

Personally I like to take their anti-whiteness to the extreme when larping so that their position is absolutely clear. Usually they try to be subtle about it or obfuscate certain parts.

fiber. popcorn works

>I’m invincible

Attached: 47ADD494-582A-4725-B0D3-F4EC55995901.jpg (1125x1473, 148K)

Pics or it didn't happen faggot

You guys are dumb, no one is posting their accounts for you to flag

Remember get your culture queues from watching old Seinfeld episodes and then post them. He really was a window into NY/American Jewish culture.

>just trust me goy
He can censor the names tho

I basically said all white babies should killed at birth. It's still up.

The account exists though

Attached: 20190819_010751.jpg (1440x2710, 442K)

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING GOY?

Yeah. That's not me. That's the first fellow jew. He got nuked because he posted it here. I hope he's got another sock puppet. He's a master. Watching him troll was like watching davincci paint the sisteen chapel.

Lol, antiwhite propaganda is our special sauce. It doesn’t get banned by twitter and freaks the fuck out of normies. Antiwhite propaganda is what actually makes white nationalists.

Stuff and things. Also, not sure why I got a different ID with my phone on the same wifi.

No.

>2 Post by this ID.
Nice try.

Okay, I'll phonepost then

I feel more Jewish twitter account must be made to support the good Rabbi

Attached: IMG_0260.jpg (250x250, 9K)

My fellow jews, tear down this wall

Attached: 8941EC71-0AE3-4277-A9FE-1B3AA078ABC8.jpg (828x458, 252K)

Eat salads, the fiber will help you shit out evenly.
Also cut sugars, bananas, chocolate, bread, they certainly wont help you unconstipate.
You need a nice glug of olive oil on the salad though.

It kind of makes me happy that there is a conference room at twiiter HQ with a buch of blue hair bull dykes and mannly trannies reading this thread right now and working on an algorithm to search and destroy all of our subversive tweets.

Attached: hps04ixbbmty.jpg (1600x1200, 465K)

You're a natural. Go get a soccy.

Eat a bunch of meat dont cut out the fat no carbs. Shit will fly out of you

While it's probably not the biologically safest method, when I'm constipated I don't eat for a day or more, then drink a lot of caffeine-heavy sodas (Mountain Dew, Surge if you can find it, etc). Something about that combination loosens everything up but it'll be a painful movement.

drink laundry detergent

It's a sad day when twitter silences the unpopular opinions of a devoted rabbi calling for peace and diversity. Where have we seen this before? Oy vey.

Attached: 1564944148127.jpg (952x960, 60K)

So you reported it and it got shadowbanned for you? Gratz.
You don't even know how twitter works.

>you reported it
no I just googled it

Then find the right account, tard.

We should all be doing this.

Yes. Follow me. You'll know me when you see me. I'm an obvious Jow Forumstard flawlessly larping as a jew.

Attached: 1563075589097.png (444x512, 220K)

this keeps up we are gonna need an id method to separate real jews from larpers, maybe a gold star

Slaughter Amelek! Edom shall fall!

Attached: 1556561336305.png (1216x168, 25K)

Prunes.

FUck You nigger that was my idea
Been running that game since I was shitposting on consumptionjunction

>id method to separate real jews from larpers
The method is to see who gets huffy and puffy at the suggestion that Israel should take in refugees or at the suggestion that Jews have any moral flaw

How interesting OP!
Care to share your account so I can give it a big like? Thanks!

>da Vinci
>16 chapel

Sound like a fuckin boomer

You sound like a real jew.

I recommend you visit India and consult their leading experts.

bump here's some meth

Attached: 72149.jpg (598x314, 98K)

I am all for sending all illegal immigrants to israel.

Were onto you rabbi

Because I know that my MAC address isn't passed to the next hop and Jow Forums can only see my IP address, which would be the same for both devices? Quite boomerish.

Me on the right

>not knowing how IDs work
KYS

Well, that’s what they really believe

Why do Jews unironically find this so offensive when they claim they're in favor of immigration in the US and Europe?

Attached: 1564166821901.jpg (1200x1200, 373K)

It’s spelt tumor

buuump!

I see

>not knowing how shitposting works
I remember my first day here too

Okay but don't report me or have me banned.
mobile.twitter.com/splcenter?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

>not correcting my misspelling
I don’t recognize you guys anymore

Kek. You noticed. You're autism is a gift.

T-thanks?

>Shockingly, the Talmud (Megillah 6b) identifies a nation called "Germamia" as the descendents of Amalek.
They literally believe Germans are Amalek

Iv was I ages this before. Simply wearing one of these magical hats gives you CHEAT MODE INVINCIBILITY. Say/ Do whatever you want lads

Attached: 899EC5CC-5DDA-470A-9A94-5FF1A1F5DAB9.png (828x1792, 2.34M)

A tablespoon of xylitol

Your*
>I am sorry...

Makes me big think.

We could do it better.
>set up a news site that produces 100% fake news articles
>they're all over the top parodies of real subversive propaganda
>vehemently advocate for legal pedophilia and extermination of all white people, etc.
>have multiple fake contributors with profile pictures that you obtain IRL (go around with a camera IRL and take photos of jews by pretending to be a professional photographer, I don't know), or get Anons with semite features
>try to get into Twitter's verification program with those
>document every step of it along the way for a future documentary
>eventually even Soros money might start flowing in
>start networking with actual kike media
>get them to admit to the white genocide agenda on video
>get as many names out of them as you can

Attached: natsoc.png (501x585, 23K)

I just assumed you were a nigger. Lots of them on here these days.

i've been suggesting this for years.. suiting up and going behind enemy lines is 100x more powerful, and fun

first they came for the devoted rabbis, but I said nothing, because I was not a devoted rabbi...

They find The Midnight offensive?

Archive your shit and post it at a later date. Way later when you dont risk exposing yourself

T. obvious jewery using vpn
> Spic larps as racist jew.

> Jews can now say all zionist paedophiles are just evil nazi white men larping to discredit jews.

> The zog'd goyim fall for it, hate for white men and false flags increase 10fold.

> Jow Forums gets shutdown for starting the jew larping phenomenon.

Never underestimate how far the Jew will go even if it means larping as a spic larping as a huwhite man larping as a Jew.

Good work op, I've been enjoying this larp

They want all the goyim to be mixed race slaves but want jewish blood to remain pure jewish masters. Jewish supremacy. They are the most racist people on earth. And the want all white people dead. Catch up.

There's a site I haven't thought of in a long time.

This guy is also larping as a jew. twitter.com/AvalonRabbi

You're one layer of larp too deep into this.
The jews really feel invincible and wouldn't know how to handle this.
If we put enough effort into this we can pull it off. We just need to put some people through the Twitter verification process, and obviously not be too jewey about it like the larper in the OP.
Like a western first name and only one precious metal in the last name. That's it. Don't take it too far!

Doing gods work, user.

Attached: enb111rdo -- 2286 -- cax111evb'.jpg (1000x563, 281K)

Not too long ago I didn't shit for like a week. And holy fuck... when I finally went to take a dookie I thought I was going to die.. I was scared shitless(pun intended) almost ripped my asshole open. My eyes started watering and everything.
I strained like I was deadlifting an Atlas stone.
Hurt so fucking bad but when I finally got it out that shit was the size of a fucking baseball. Took like a week for my booty to heal.
Idk how faggots can be faggots cause it was the worst experience of my life.
Almost went to the hospital.

Fellow jew here, just saying hello

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-020645_Twitter.jpg (1080x2220, 906K)

You are doings g-d's work schmuple.

I thought I was original for doing this a year ago, oh well
It works extremely well.

good work fren
In this day and age a man can be a woman, a woman can be a man, surely a goyim can self identify as a jew
>equal rights for transemitics now

Attached: efwe.png (519x692, 658K)

8.98 for a yamaka? I'm sure we can do a better price than that.

Is that real? Kek

You too? There must be an army of /us/ out there 'Fellow Jewing'.

It really is a cheat code.

Attached: dkb111kjf -- 368 -- obl111tgm'.gif (124x128, 3K)

Is it me or is a yarmulke just a hackysack opened up.
I think I've figured out their Jewish trick.

jidf monitors this board
do not post any of your tweets until twitter bans you
your acct could last for weeks or months instead of hours

Attached: jidf.jpg (1272x1023, 335K)

That's literally the same pic as 2 days ago you larping faggot. sage

Attached: cybershoah.webm (1007x567, 2.65M)

Lmao this is a great idea and should be fairly easy to execute. Saved and keked potato palgis

Attached: 3B816699-0F2B-479D-81F7-1DCC16CC071F.jpg (397x391, 28K)

i see what you did there

Attached: jews.png (480x529, 415K)

I understand what you're saying but it just seems like something JIDF would come up with to shout about how evil white men are larping as Jews. We already know Jews get away with everything and anything. What's the end game here? What are you hoping to uncover that we don't already know? It's not like it will even redpill normies because OP is already shouting about it being a larp and we all know JIDF lurks. Profit isn't high enough for the risk. We'd be better off putting effort into uncovering actual jewery.

>tfw we are the cyber version of secret special ops squads
Shitposting supreme

Attached: 57B7AE69-A1D1-43B2-86F1-D9019EA077C2.jpg (354x504, 34K)