Denmark pays billions in subsidies to Greenland

Jace Jones
Jace Jones

Trump is right, Denmark should sell. Only stubborn people don’t sell things like Greenland. Trump could offer 30-40 F-35s as payment.

Attached: 5C71D918-E42E-4F24-B450-F7E672238981.jpg (169 KB, 934x747)

Other urls found in this thread:

oec.world/en/profile/country/dnk/
tradingeconomics.com/denmark/households-debt-to-income
zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-10/denmarks-3rd-largest-bank-now-paying-people-take-out-mortgage
youtube.com/watch?v=MkbO1w-MliA
jowforums.com/thread/223622596/politics
danskmetal.dk/Nyheder/analyser/Documents/Danskernes pensionsformue.pdf
jowforums.com/thread/223615908/politics
usdebtclock.org/

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

I will move to greenland and make my state just me and a few other trump aupporters.
We will all vote for him and make all the greenland states red.
Texas can turn blue, greenland will be red.

Jaxson Gray
Jaxson Gray

why would they use that picture?

also if greenland was part of the US I would move there

John Davis
John Davis

Is Greenland the new Ethno state that we must manifest destiny from the eskimos?

Anthony Brooks
Anthony Brooks

Because fuck drumpfh

Attached: 1559597011749.jpg (448 KB, 1600x1121)

Adam Lee
Adam Lee

why would they use that picture?
Because the Guardian is a lefty British newspaper. They always use images of Trump that makes him look stupid. They also always use quotes that make him look like a retard.

Lucas Watson
Lucas Watson

Is Greenland the new Ethno state that we must manifest destiny from the eskimos?
Most people in Denmark are scientists and white Danes.

If 10 million white Americans move there, it would be 99.9% white.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-08-19-at-9.01.58-AM.png (1.25 MB, 1284x1314)

Ethan King
Ethan King

The US will practice manifest destiny again. Greenland, in time, will be ours.

Ethan Ward
Ethan Ward

Canada would also have to be annexed by the US, to be honest. Because Greenland is on the opposite end of Canada.

Attached: 50046451-7.png (155 KB, 1920x1080)

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

Remember that it is literally life or death for these people; or at least for the people who they work for.
They have commited big time crimes and if Trump is successful they will all get a syringe full of the secret sauce courtesy of the US government.

Matthew Reyes
Matthew Reyes

Why though

Hudson Martin
Hudson Martin

the day of the rake is coming

Andrew Clark
Andrew Clark

30-40 F-35s as payment.
Nobody wants flying shoes

Blake White
Blake White

Hang on a second - can we create a movement that bankrupts Denmark's entire economy, thus forcing them to sell us Greenland?

Caleb Gutierrez
Caleb Gutierrez

How in the hell do those rape baby Germans STILL own that much land?

Samuel Walker
Samuel Walker

oec.world/en/profile/country/dnk/

Destroy the pork and fish market of Denmark

Wyatt Lee
Wyatt Lee

What is the Mercator projection? Here is Mercator with true sizes of countries overlaid in dark blue.

Attached: mercator-vs-truesize.png (363 KB, 1070x735)

Elijah Collins
Elijah Collins

Denmark is losing 700 million a year holding Greenland. They are too weak and small to exploit it properly. So if they do nothing and let China take it step by step America is going to come in and annex it by force as a matter of national security.

Attached: 1483356478388.jpg (196 KB, 1920x1080)

Jose Morris
Jose Morris

Haha this makes Canada look pathetically weak and Russia too.

Jack Lee
Jack Lee

They are incredibly small. The idea that Russia was this massive country or Canada too, is propaganda from the cold war. Or that America was so much larger than Europe. People still believe this shit.

Europe and the US (without Alaska) are about the same size. Russia is a bit larger, but not much. Same for Canada, slightly larger.

Brazil and African countries are massive. So is Australia.

Charles Perez
Charles Perez

You don't have to. It's already being orchestrated. They have the highest household debt ratio in the oecd.

tradingeconomics.com/denmark/households-debt-to-income

They even created an ultra bubble in real estate by offering negative interest rate loans to purchase houses. When rates go down or negative in this case, that lowers the monthly payment and therefore drives up prices.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-10/denmarks-3rd-largest-bank-now-paying-people-take-out-mortgage

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

That pussy won’t ever prosecute the swamp he’s a part of it now.

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

Greenland is Denmark's exit plan...
youtube.com/watch?v=MkbO1w-MliA

William Green
William Green

Russia is nearly twice the size of Canada you clown.

Russia is 6.6million square miles

Canada is 3.8million square miles.

That’s not slightly larger....

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

we would have canada surrounded.
fuck year. there would be no escape from the raking.

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

You and everyone else would kill themselves within a decade. Greenland has the highest suicide rate in the world due to a variety of factors, a lot of them being environmental. If the dark and the cold didnt get you then the near perpetual sunlight during summer causing insomnia would.

Aiden Bennett
Aiden Bennett

RIP Netherlands.

Matthew Hernandez
Matthew Hernandez

He should buy Iceland. Cant believe Trump is falling for this ancient viking scam

Tyler Edwards
Tyler Edwards

You own Greenland you control the Labrador sea and a significant route in the area. Iceland is just way too small to control the region like Greenland could. Theres a reason that the US station personnel there.

Ryder Ross
Ryder Ross

Iceland is a country.
Greenland is a territory.

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

Its weird that when we look at maps Russia is often huge and imposing when the reality is far different. Why don't they show countries to scale?

Brody Turner
Brody Turner

Please for the love of god dont.

Sebastian Morgan
Sebastian Morgan

lel

Cooper Nelson
Cooper Nelson

WRONG, Greenland is a country too.

Following World War II, the United States developed a geopolitical interest in Greenland, and in 1946 the United States offered to buy the island from Denmark for $100,000,000. Denmark refused to sell it.[55][56] Historically this repeated an interest by Secretary of State William H. Seward. In 1867 he worked with former senator Robert J. Walker to explore the possibility of buying Greenland and perhaps Iceland. Opposition in Congress ended this project.[57] In the 21st century, the United States, according to WikiLeaks, remains highly interested in investing in the resource base of Greenland and in tapping hydrocarbons off the Greenlandic coast.[58][59] In 2019 President Donald J. Trump brought the idea to public attention, and pointed out that Denmark was burdened with large payments to Greenland each year. The government of Greenland expressed its initial opposition to such an action, but remained open for discussion for investments and close, gradual political alignment.

Jacob Hernandez
Jacob Hernandez

A territory and a country? How does that work? I don't get why Denmark is paying them then.

Gavin Sullivan
Gavin Sullivan

The UK consists of 4 countries. The reason why Greenland is a country is because it has a parliament and a prime minister and elections and tax authorities and isn’t in the EU.

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

Greenland as the 51st state would be the coolest thing. A modern day Alaska, Americans who are seeking adventure could colonize and exploit it.

Connor Rodriguez
Connor Rodriguez

then the near perpetual sunlight during summer causing insomnia would.
Just buy black out curtains.
Also several months of darkness sounds comfy

Samuel Stewart
Samuel Stewart

maps are 2D projections of a sphere. it's pretty hard to make something that retains their scale without convoluting the structure and positioning of the continents. invest in a note. side note: projecting a sphere onto a 2D plane is actually mathematically impossible, unless you omit a single point.

Attached: 3-01.gif (3 KB, 376x212)

David Rodriguez
David Rodriguez

invest in a globe**
impossible unless you omit**

David Hughes
David Hughes

Attached: StereographicProjection-1000.gif (4 KB, 296x242)

Gavin Butler
Gavin Butler

holy shit the mad lad is doing it. canada next.

Sebastian Adams
Sebastian Adams

I am gone from Jow Forums for three fucking days and America is gaining another state. Oh man.

Benjamin Clark
Benjamin Clark

Oh so because earth is a sphere its impossible to draw a 2d map showing countries to scale?

Jack Perry
Jack Perry

Where does N get mapped to. Don't say infinity.

Dylan Hall
Dylan Hall

This is fucking retarded. Can you people not see that Trump is crazy, a moron, or both?

That's what he's saying.

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

Denmark should sell but for gold not dollar lmao..
and then start own currency backed by it

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

By the power of your ignorance and retardation.

Adrian White
Adrian White

I guess that explains when i initially looked at this picture you can see true scale America and Canada don't fit together properly on the 2D map.

Angel Kelly
Angel Kelly

It would suck and when you tried to compensate for the suck by slowing down and appreciating the little things, the manager at your job who has only been living there for a year or two won't understand and then you'll be pushed to work as if there were a normal amount of light. And that's when you "comfy" faggots would look at suicide as preferable.

Daniel Powell
Daniel Powell

it wouldn't be a state. it would be a territory like puerto rico. really though everyone was joking about this greenland thing, but it needs to happen sooner or later. russia wants greenland for itself one day for the resources and to put pressure on the usa. denmark is incapable of defending it

Hudson Morris
Hudson Morris

We'll have to build on that island

Chase Ortiz
Chase Ortiz

Out of curiosity, what do you think that the population of Greenland is right now?

Asher Williams
Asher Williams

it needs to happen sooner or later
Seriously, are you seriously going down this path? Please tell me that you're just trying to save face...

Juan Reed
Juan Reed

Who the fuck wants f-35s

Adam Wright
Adam Wright

me me me me me me fucking PLEASE me

Evan Green
Evan Green

55k i think but if America takes over we could have 1 million by the end of Trumps 2nd term. Just think of all the awesome stuff we could build like Trump hotels, Mc Donalds, mining operations, military bases.

Jonathan Howard
Jonathan Howard

>jowforums.com/thread/223622596/politics

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

save face, on an anonymous image board? oh, you're a lefty a faggot. carry on, retard

Hudson Hall
Hudson Hall

Is a nation within an Union under Denmark, like Scotland within the UK.

Connor Kelly
Connor Kelly

russia
Have you ever seen a map? We have enough of frozen wastelands to bother with invading nato member state for some more.

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

Yeah, like you're a pussy who can't admit he backed a crazy, stupid loser and is now trying to pretend that BUYING GREENLAND is a serious policy proposal.

Jayden Diaz
Jayden Diaz

Denmark is a very close ally of the US so we dont need and we dont want to give up greenland.
Geopolitical very powerful, natural ressources and so on...
its gonna be like in the cold war where we let US have some military bases but we will not sell

Joseph Brooks
Joseph Brooks

kek

Jose Wilson
Jose Wilson

f-35s being bad is a meme. they aren't traditional fighters. they are more like snipers and can engage beyond the horizon. this long range engagement natural enhances the f-35s stealth capabilties naturally

Joseph Gomez
Joseph Gomez

Is Greenland the new Ethno state?
Don't get excited - it's just as likely to become a holding pen for wetbacks.

Luis Green
Luis Green

COME ON.

You are wasting so much potential coveting this icy wasteland that you lack the economy and willpower to dominate.

Attached: 5891425666312.jpg (2.01 MB, 3997x2577)

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

like clockwork the rooski faggot shows up and plays dindu. piss off, subhuman. go back to /sg/

Aaron Gutierrez
Aaron Gutierrez

Trade Puerto Rico for Greenland. Denmark has to take Marco Rubio too though. At least for the billions Denmark spends on yearly subsidies to Puerto Rico, they can go vacation in someplace warm. Plus the Danes are probably now all cucks, so they will enjoy being fucked by all those ugly retarded tranny faggots with AIDS. We get a new ethnostate, and we get rid of an island full of low IQ mooching faggots that speak spickero. Its a win-win.

Jaxson Reed
Jaxson Reed

Lol, we also have the second-largest pension-savings pr capita in the OECD, at about 2 times total GDP
So high mortgage debt (which turns into equity over time), but also massive massive savings

We are fine

Connor Bell
Connor Bell

yes, you already allow us to have thule air base there, but we would need more

Bentley Watson
Bentley Watson

danskmetal.dk/Nyheder/analyser/Documents/Danskernes pensionsformue.pdf

Andrew Perez
Andrew Perez

Get the Panzers ready, Fritz.
Germans take Denmark.
USA takes Greenland.
Denmark's aggression will not be allowed!

Attached: BOLTON-WAR.jpg (87 KB, 675x384)

Elijah Reed
Elijah Reed

kek this triggers the yuroshit

Henry Bennett
Henry Bennett

Why don't we just annex it?

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

Yeah, they put their country dangerously close to our Northern states... very threatening.

Attached: BE09BAE8-AAA8-4D4F-9E47-9A36CB134BFE.png (163 KB, 1000x890)

Angel Reyes
Angel Reyes

Denmark has said some funny things wrt the US buying Greenland. One of which is that it is not theirs to sell. Well fuck, we could give $1M to each inhabitant and it would still be a great deal. Would they vote for annexation in the face of such an offer? I think so.

Joshua Edwards
Joshua Edwards

...or talk about the dumb things he announced that didn't work out just to make him look like a clown that doesn't have a clue about politics.
Yes yes, I do notice a pattern here.

Jack Thompson
Jack Thompson

You are just jealous Trump thought of it before any other modern politician did. We need greenland to mine rare earth minerals once China cuts us off from their supply.

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

Please buy us

Attached: 1566096334401.gif (525 KB, 498x268)

Liam Perry
Liam Perry

The same reason Brits don’t just Brexit. You guys abide by laws. Bribing Greenlanders is way better legally.

Camden Allen
Camden Allen

What a fucking retard. Russia is by far the largest country in the world

And getting bigger every day ;)

Caleb Howard
Caleb Howard

3000 km from Greenland to Denmark - the fact that Denmark has any influence on that piece of land it's ridiculous. where is the leftist anti-colonizing propaganda now?

Blake Lewis
Blake Lewis

Now you're thinking like your betters. If we can't bribe Denmark we can bribe the natives, secure the island and save a lot of money doing it.

Jeremiah Murphy
Jeremiah Murphy

because we would kick your ass, mutt

Noah Nguyen
Noah Nguyen

It sounds like in no small part what your countrymen want matters a great deal. Get a vote for starting negotiations or something.

Jayden Johnson
Jayden Johnson

i would be so down for this

Attached: 1553885383110.jpg (13 KB, 233x278)

Christopher Ward
Christopher Ward

1 million per inhabitant is too much.

Housing at 250k per family is enough. That’s around 10,000 houses at 250k per house or just 2.5bn. That’s all. And 500 million in subsidies per year. All is well.

Trillions in oil, gas, gold, land and gemstones for a few houses.

Attached: 7ACF8236-6091-4D74-A0AE-CE096D3AB4F0.jpg (85 KB, 900x600)

Angel Gutierrez
Angel Gutierrez

I don't think of it as a bribe regardless of whomever gets paid, provided it is over the table.

Hudson Russell
Hudson Russell

Stop pretending that we would do anything remotely like that. The only thing keeping the US from taking whatever they want is their sense of honor and the fact that it would result in a geopolitical nightmare.

Michael Baker
Michael Baker

are the netherlands the new atlantis??

Jose Cox
Jose Cox

Man up, build a sign, go to the main square and protest. The sign should say “Buy us now, Trump. I am for sale. Make Greenland green again!”

Attached: 4BB5F52D-8688-4F95-AEDB-0A9711FDC5E1.jpg (474 KB, 1242x1551)

Eli Reed
Eli Reed

$1M really isn't that much money. And I'm not sure I like subsidies. Instead we could setup a fund like they have in Alaska where all citizens get a payment from a fund financed by mineral extraction.

Connor Moore
Connor Moore

this. but first kick out all the danish cucks who want BBC and libs

Charles Johnson
Charles Johnson

I want Mcdonald's Chicken McNuggets so badly

Attached: 1553383704897.jpg (31 KB, 600x445)

Cooper Rogers
Cooper Rogers

How is Russia getting bigger?

Austin Reed
Austin Reed

Will even get to vote for this at all?
I don't want to get assaulted by my own people

Jackson Williams
Jackson Williams

They've gone downhill bad since like mid 2012. Their fries have gotten worse too.
Burger King has better nuggets now, so does Wendy's.

Wyatt Miller
Wyatt Miller

Then give us Wendy's and all the other good fastfood chains you have

Juan Johnson
Juan Johnson

We can bring you all these blessings, good sir. Just make sure you find your reservation.

Samuel Russell
Samuel Russell

So is there oil there, asking for a friend.

Jacob Collins
Jacob Collins

You and everyone else would kill themselves within a decade. Greenland has the highest suicide rate in the world due to a variety of factors, a lot of them being environmental. If the dark and the cold didnt get you then the near perpetual sunlight during summer causing insomnia would.
That's why we drink.
It's very cold and the storms are bad.
t. Almost died 6 months ago in a snowstorm while driving because a fucking musk ox was crossing the road and I didn't see it. Would have froze to death in my truck 10 km away from any civilization.

Jordan Gonzalez
Jordan Gonzalez

Will even get to vote for this at all?

I don't know how your government works. I would assume so, though. Denmark has made noises about self-determination.

Andrew Parker
Andrew Parker

Man up. Make a large USA flag and hang it in front of your house. Put an uber-large MAGA hat next to it. Make a picture of it and send it to all the newspaper, get interviewed and be like Greta Thunberg of Greenland.

Attached: 344E4310-20CB-460C-91E1-D36DD59FD697.jpg (85 KB, 1000x667)

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

Attached: Flat-map.jpg (157 KB, 1880x1410)

Caleb Ramirez
Caleb Ramirez

You are going to get all the fine American cuisine. Mc, King Burgers, Mexican Taco Bell, Popeye's chicken and even a Panda express if you are lucky. You are going get the munchies so bad.

Brayden Kelly
Brayden Kelly

Hail Victory
Hail Greenland

Carter Bennett
Carter Bennett

Who the fuck wants f-35s
You bought 27 of them.

Kayden Clark
Kayden Clark

That looks comfy.

Joshua Edwards
Joshua Edwards

All the good fastfood chains are more local and rare, like Whataburger and Fuddruckers.

I would shoot a stranger in cold blood for a Whataburger to be in my state.

Eli Rodriguez
Eli Rodriguez

Your English is as good as anybody on this site, and your vernacular borders on American. Tell us a little about yourself user. Nothing to dox yourself of course.

Gavin Peterson
Gavin Peterson

Thank you
Nooo that will definitely get me killed for sure
I would rather wait for an opportunity to vote for liberation
I am drooling at the thought of that

Nathan Martinez
Nathan Martinez

this

Attached: dayoftherake.jpg (222 KB, 1024x680)

Zachary Moore
Zachary Moore

Nooo that will definitely get me killed for sure

Can you explain local politics?

Andrew Sanders
Andrew Sanders

No, I am not an expert in politics and it doesn't interest me at all
I just want happiness and freedom in my life

Eli Fisher
Eli Fisher

This.

A wealth fund is exactly what we need to encourage colonization and stability.

Grayson Brooks
Grayson Brooks

Trump trolls the media by only talking to them at the helicopter pad while the engine's still running, so they show the picture of him there being a dick

Jeremiah Barnes
Jeremiah Barnes

It would be a very good deal. A very good deal. It could be the best deal that Denmark ever made. We could make them such a good deal that they would think there has never been such a good deal.

Jaxon Scott
Jaxon Scott

greenland will be red
It can also be warm. There is no good reason why people should not be warm in Greenland. Take off your shirt and enjoy the climate.

Hunter Taylor
Hunter Taylor

I'm getting my passport today. I don't want to kick out the indigenous people. I just want to go there and live an American life among the Greenlanders.

Jeremiah Garcia
Jeremiah Garcia

I've read hundreds of books about Denmark over the decades. I know the Danes. I've made a lot of money with the Danes. I understand the Danish mind.

Caleb Bell
Caleb Bell

jowforums.com/thread/223615908/politics

Josiah Cruz
Josiah Cruz

Most people in Denmark are scientists and white Danes
Why would I want to live anywhere else? Scientists and white Danes are good for me and my neighbor.

Connor Scott
Connor Scott

EMBRACE CLIMATE CHANGE FUTURISM

Jaxson Hughes
Jaxson Hughes

Canada is a good piece of real estate, too. Right next door. Keep anyone from moving in. The natives will totally love us. We could even print some dollars for the indigenous people, who would love more dollars.

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

Yes

Landon Taylor
Landon Taylor

It can also be warm.
It's warm now. T-shirt and shorts weather. Balmy 4C.

Wyatt Garcia
Wyatt Garcia

Seems like the biggest fear of Greenland posters is that America will actually send Americans to make use of the land in whatever way possible. They wanna drink themselves to death while complaining about the harsh conditions, so Americans succeeding in colonising the arctic (again) will expose them for the drunken inuits they are.

Caleb Cooper
Caleb Cooper

It's better to ask nicely. Make a contract. Accept earnest money. Give them their assurances, then move all the niggers up there.

Jaxon Lewis
Jaxon Lewis

Maybe Greenland can be a White Nationalist enclave?

Nolan Martin
Nolan Martin

Chick Fil A is the best but i doubt they would get it.

Blake Richardson
Blake Richardson

Shouldn't have done that. This aggression will not stand.

Liam Rodriguez
Liam Rodriguez

You either have to renounce to correct position or correct scale.

Jaxon Reed
Jaxon Reed

Hell, we can just print the money. Give every one of those Danish people $1 million. It isn't coming out of my pocket. It is coming out of the printing press. If they don't want money, just invade them. They won't fight back.

Hudson Hill
Hudson Hill

9/11/2019 is near. Maybe this time will be danish terrorists living in Greenland behind some "unwarned" controlled demolition of some big building in the U.S. If they can't buy it, they'll invade it.

Asher Taylor
Asher Taylor

UNITED GREENLAND

Jace Peterson
Jace Peterson

You may as well join BLM with how retarded that statement was.

Jayden Nelson
Jayden Nelson

Ok, ok, we will sell.
For all the amount of gold in the world.
Even that which isnt unearthed and processed yet.
Your move bigshits!

Evan Murphy
Evan Murphy

months of darkness
Do you have fiber in greenland? I could see myself shitposting in a heated comfy basement on the European and NA servers of all my favourite vidya with better ping than I have right now.

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

haha. gotcha.

Ryder Morris
Ryder Morris

It is a purchase. When you go to the convenience store to buy a soda, do you have to bribe the clerk to get a drink. Hell, no. You buy it. You pay for it with dollars that your government printed. Perfectly good government species for a soda. Not a bribe.

Leo Gutierrez
Leo Gutierrez

The kikes are determined to chase down every last white person on earth.

Joseph Carter
Joseph Carter

it would result in a geopolitical nightmare
Whose nightmare? Not US.

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

Why did I chuckle at this?

Bentley Johnson
Bentley Johnson

I never liked chicken sandwiches much because it's all we got to eat in my shitty public school during my youth.
Garbage fucking chicken patties between cheap buns, every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Their microwave burger crap felt like a blessing in comparison.

Nathaniel Baker
Nathaniel Baker

30-40 F-35s as payment.
Should be huge amount of gold instead!

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins

Do you have fiber in greenland?
Fuck no. It's slow as fuck satellite.
10-40kb/s with 700-1500ms latency, and it doesn't even work all the time. It's like dial-up in the 80s, and it's $20 per GB total async.
I could see myself shitposting in a heated comfy basement on the European and NA servers of all my favourite vidya with better ping than I have right now.
No basements here. Permafrost means everything is on stilts, otherwise the buildings would sink.

Daniel Brooks
Daniel Brooks

GIBS ME DAT LAND!

Christian Brown
Christian Brown

08/19/19(M
looks like we're just gonna have to dump some billions into Greenland and make it a NET escape. we will need FIBER, we will need GEO-THERMAL

David Gutierrez
David Gutierrez

You deserve that and more. You deserve a voice in your govt whereby you can elect the most cocksucking politicians to represent you in the gilded halls of Congress. Make sure that your Senator understands how much you abhor govt. while he slathers his armpits in printed currency fresh out of the suitcase. Nothing could be finer than to live in S. Carolina in the morning, and breakfast with Lindsay Graham.

Isaac Ortiz
Isaac Ortiz

UNderated

Attached: aag.png (326 KB, 507x400)

Nicholas Roberts
Nicholas Roberts

Fiber won't work, the landscape changes too much.

Camden Ross
Camden Ross

I think we know the answer to that.

Elijah Brown
Elijah Brown

Which would you rather have? A pile of useless cold, gaudy metal or the most badass fighter jet with all the bells and whistles known to man?

You would be like a rockstar. The ultimate wingman flying high.

Attached: 5bbd6a7adda4c8bd2b8b45f4.jpg (116 KB, 900x506)

Chase Price
Chase Price

a fucking musk ox was crossing the road
Can't you cut them open and crawl inside to get warm?

Ryan Clark
Ryan Clark

The danish standard of living is superior to the one of americans.
oh, excuse me, you now lose all free healthcare and education and basically your wages are now lower and you are all plebs now

James Lee
James Lee

No refunds, desu. Sorry.

Christian Kelly
Christian Kelly

Just like Alaska but watch out for the bears though.

Attached: 1521502444298.webm (1.62 MB, 674x380)

Landon Anderson
Landon Anderson

Tell the truth. You just want to set up a fucking McDonalds. You fat bastards would stick one on the moon if you could. You guys are like Muslims, they throw up mosques and you throw up fast food joints.

Samuel Martinez
Samuel Martinez

a fucking bow

Luke Moore
Luke Moore

white flight 2020

Isaac Campbell
Isaac Campbell

They are a great people, a great people. They will see how good this deal is, because they are such a great people.

Kayden Hall
Kayden Hall

If he was true archer he could put one in the bears eye in half a second

Robert Gonzalez
Robert Gonzalez

Maybe we could get a bidding war going between USA, Russia and China

Kevin Martin
Kevin Martin

It could be warm for a much longer period. Maybe we can make Greenland warm for so much of the year that people will go there in the winter to vacation under the palm trees. Those environmentalists don't know what they are doing. We can make it so much better.

Grayson Williams
Grayson Williams

Maybe we will send all of our American alcoholics there. It seems like a great place for our alcoholics. I think they will find it to be an ideal place. Let's move them up there, so we don't have to put up with their passive-aggressive bullshit. Then we can make America great again.

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

At that point you would get nothing, because the US could not allow either Russia or China to base so close to the US.

Ryder Young
Ryder Young

You no grok sarcasm?

Ryder Garcia
Ryder Garcia

How about a promissory note to pay you in the future all of the gold ever produced and all that will ever be produced? That is as good as gold. Backed by the good faith of the US govt.

Lincoln Powell
Lincoln Powell

Ur a slave you fucking BONG. You're just mad that AMERICANS have the best food, and you're total SHIT at everything.

the moon
believing in the moon
suck your tranny queen dick faggot

Hunter Torres
Hunter Torres

And then the US invades. The US soldiers are met by the dog sleigh riding, rifle wielding locals, who live under the snow. It would be a new vietnam

Christian Lee
Christian Lee

We can fix that. Us Americans don't go anywhere without broadband, or else complaining about no broad band. One of the first things to be done is make sure I have fast internet and Wi-Fi before I move there.

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

They're like a bison/goat hybrid. They will fuck you up.
You can't get past the latency, and satellite bandwidth is very expensive.

Samuel Long
Samuel Long

Lol we dont need greenland.

Aiden Roberts
Aiden Roberts

This is the ultimate rock. If you had a few dozen of these you would be shitting gold out the tailpipe

Lincoln Rodriguez
Lincoln Rodriguez

Mutts hur durr let me buy
Greenland no we are not for sale
hur dur let me Buy
Imagine being so retarded and keep asking to buy somenthing when it was already said No

Connor Allen
Connor Allen

Idiot. Svalbard has the fastest internet in the world under the same conditions.

Evan Nelson
Evan Nelson

They're like a bison/goat hybrid. They will fuck you up
After they are dead they are still warm inside. I saw it on Star Wars.

Josiah Peterson
Josiah Peterson

The moon is real, you landing on it is not. Otherwise we'd see a giant McDonalds sign through a telescope.

Anthony Gomez
Anthony Gomez

They're a little bit smaller size.

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

Imagine saying no when you don't even know how much is offered. Hur durr. McDonalds, Wendy's and Popeyes is on the table.

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

Nigger how does alaska exist

Austin Price
Austin Price

We do have acceptable speeds in the cities
I pay 178,04 dollars monthly for 30/2 Mbit Wireless internet

Aiden Morgan
Aiden Morgan

Exchange California.

It's worth it in the long run.
By long run I mean about 10 years it will pay off. Trust me, but keep it a secret.
Denmark is into "progressivism" or whatever globalistcommiefags call it now, right? Just think of all the lush CA resources they could have. Think of the avocados.

Attached: california-schools-white-genocide.jpg (90 KB, 689x1024)

Charles Collins
Charles Collins

USA bought it from the Russians.

Nathan Ortiz
Nathan Ortiz

Okay, Lets buy some American states!

Adrian Morales
Adrian Morales

Imagine keeping asking when you are already told no.
“But mooooom. I WANT GREENLAND!!!!!!”

Angel King
Angel King

Do you guys have any idea how much land cost these days? Greenland would cost at least 3 trillion dollars... Trump is a psychopath mega (maga) clown who's gonna reinstate nazi regime in US and drag the whole world into a third world war. Stop it while you can.

Andrew Sanchez
Andrew Sanchez

We can lower that cost just by switching you over to US dollars. After that we can fix the speed and get some competition in there to further reduce the cost.

Nathan Clark
Nathan Clark

I will sell you New York, Illinois, and California for a mere $12.8 trillion. That is slightly less than they owe.

Oliver Butler
Oliver Butler

Thats just fantasy from some American retards.

Trump has deported more people who had ties with "Nazism" than anyone before don't worry hes your shoe kissing puppet

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

At least we faked it. You didn't do anything, failure of a PEDO.

Caleb Campbell
Caleb Campbell

usdebtclock.org/

Lets buy some Territory m8's

Jaxon Garcia
Jaxon Garcia

U.S Virgin Islands

Brody Brooks
Brody Brooks

Neither Danmark, nor Greenland have any idea what they’re in for. Those retards wanted to sell Chinks strategic assets and the US shut them down. Eurotards have never heard of the Monroe Doctrine but the US will not allow any Eurofags (let alone stupid Chinks and Slavshits) to interfere in our hemisphere. Greenland is the most strategic location in the Atlantic Ocean and as such will be claimed by all large powers who want to fuck with US.

One way or another Greenland will be part of the US, Danmark can’t hold it forever because it’s a money pit and if they refuse sale to the US, then we’ll just fuck with whatever is left of their shitty economy.

They have no choice but to sell, or we’ll just have to wait till Chinks or Russians make a move and we swoop in as saviors and keep it forever without paying a dime.

So does it make sense to at least pretend like you made a decision and make some money at the same time, OR get cucked, not have a choice and not have any money either.

I’m sure Trump will give the Greenlanders a sweet deal like the Native Americans in the US have (full US citizenship, zero taxes, full 100% autonomy, larger economy, few hundred grand per person).

If I was a Greenlander I’d be retarded not to take it.

Jackson Peterson
Jackson Peterson

It was our industrial revolution and our colonization of America that made it possible.

Brandon Harris
Brandon Harris

Keep dreaming, you want have the cohesive white population to hold the US together.
One day, maybe in 10 years, maybe 20, the states are going to secede.

Henry Turner
Henry Turner

suicidal feelings
That'd be a real change of pace.

Attached: 1564981612299.jpg (40 KB, 600x600)

Robert Adams
Robert Adams

Failures. All of you. Imagine still living under a "Queen" Cry more. Leave the thread, move to Canada and eat a Big Mac.

Thomas Davis
Thomas Davis

Facts don't care about your screeching, lardass.

John Edwards
John Edwards

I notice there aren't many comedians from Greenland. Unlike our friendly neighbors to the north Greenland has no sense of humor, but we can fix that.

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

Don't worry m8, the liberals will forgive that debt in a decade or two right after they're done forgiving all of the citizen's debt as well.

Parker Scott
Parker Scott

based

Dylan Powell
Dylan Powell

I work graves bitch boy. That's literally how I live my life anyway. I sleep while the sun is up and there are some days during the winter where I won't see the sun at all.

Nicholas Cooper
Nicholas Cooper

Tell the truth. You just want to set up a fucking McDonalds.
We presumed it goes without saying. Still you need fiber for the cc machines and geothermal to power the restaurant.

Jeremiah Thomas
Jeremiah Thomas

Attached: 969786.png (527 KB, 960x305)

Daniel Stewart
Daniel Stewart

America bought Alaska from Russia.

Ian Rogers
Ian Rogers

Greenland will be blue when the ice melts, tee hee

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit