Why is it ok and acceptable for white men to sleep with asian women but when a white woman sleeps with an asian man she...

Why is it ok and acceptable for white men to sleep with asian women but when a white woman sleeps with an asian man she is a ''race traitor''.
Isn't that a double standard?

Attached: 42546367437.jpg (1080x1080, 909K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

White men with asians are race traitors too and they piss me off, fucking faggots.

No double standards.

both are as equally race traitors

All race traitors get the rope.

A key that opens many locks is a master key. A lock that is opened by an Asian key is a shitty lock.

All race traitors get the rope.

This, fuck em both

On a side note, Asian women are all the markers for womanly and feminine so there's an appeal to some, for them. Asian men are none of the markers for manly and masculine so there's no appeal to any, for them. Hence why it's not such a stretch to imagine guys going for their "Asian waifus" but you look at a white girl and an Asian dude like what the fuck?

But seriously, fuck them all race traitors, they all hang.

BZZZT wrong all race traitors face public execution.

>white woman
if you like psychopaths... why not?

Why do so many white supremacists have Asian wives?

Attached: ellly.png (1162x770, 1.26M)

That's fine with me. Asian man is going to get fed up with her shit real fast and leave her to her wine and cats. He will have to go back to being abused by his Asian gf, but that will still be preferable.

Oh by the way virgins if you aren't carving a swastika in your gf's ass and beating her if she misbehaves you are doing it wrong.

If a black dude fucks and Asian, White, Indian he is a chad. Same for white dudes, asian dudes and any other dude from any other race.

When a woman fucks outside her race she is a traitor regardless of her race.

This. Also, LOL at all the seething roasties in here. Fucking Asian women will never be seen as race treason by 99% of white men, no matter how much you cry about it.

>but when a white woman sleeps with an asian man
I heard this actually happened once. Guess there is always one who likes beta inferior manlets.

I saw an ex of mine with a gook on Faceberg, it made me physically sick.

Only incels care about that

What do you guys think of this user’s post? Thoughts?
boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/223603009#bottom

I don't have any opinion about interracial relationships itself. Mostly reasoning of these are different.

But the reason why some white girls go into bad guys is because they got brainwashed by leftist media with "Black man good, white man bad" and they try to form relationship with random black skin welfare sponge from ghetto who only thinks to pump and dump her and then smoke crack. They don't care that this guy is horrible for relationship. She just thinks is a right thing to date black guys and "destroy white men", and then they end up as beaten up single mothers.

While the reason why some white guy dates girl of other race is mostly because that girl is just good for him, he doesn't care about girl's race, he just sees that girl looks good, loves him and treats him well and so he dates her and maybe end up with happy marriage.

Attached: 1452542602732.jpg (1550x1600, 443K)

kikes aren't White

Because Asian males are disgusting.

Small benis haha

People who tend to race mix are pariahs of their own race. When they perform acts of miscegenation, they’re only creating a sub race of genetic trash, undesirables to a society with mental/emotional problems that wouldn’t exist in a homogeneous area.
There’s always outliers, but 95% of racemixers are usually degenerate and impoverished, and their offspring reflect their shortcomings and inferiority

Both get the rope!

Because Jow Forums thinks it's bad only when women do it.
They don't realize the only reason Asian women didn't reject them is because they never met one.

>Isn't that a double standard?
Yes
Hapas are still part of the Kalergi plan.

This is why you'll always be an eternal virgin.

I don't want human beings. :I
So when the machines one day become like human beings and i will build a family with a perfect machine. Am i the traitor of all humanity or all living in general?
Betrayal is interesting.

She's either a trap or a (((juice))) if she's not afraid of insects, like real women

A white dude fucking a chink can't get white pussy. A white chick fucking a chink is lowering her standards.

There's no standards because you'e conflating the beliefs of two different kinds of people because they're of the same race.
Whites who want asian waifus generally don't care what white women do. Whites who call white women race traitors generally reject male race traitors as well.

I know it can be hard for a simplistic mind but if you take some time you'll get it.

Chinks are ugly and so are all chilklovers

Agree.

Attached: gookwaffen.jpg (1694x875, 339K)

Attached: gookwaffen.jpg (1053x884, 130K)

I regard whites and asians as acceptable, in moderation. You should warn him that his seed would fare better in a woman of his own race, as whites are inferior for intelligence.

Attached: qAImgk6.png (1592x668, 65K)

Because white women are trash

Attached: 1564408990867.jpg (1497x605, 136K)

Because of white supremacy you loser, white man should be allowed to sleep with every race they want.
White Women in the other hand have the obligation to remain pure an bread the future of the white race.
You cant give women to many rights.

t. incel or roastie

Attached: 1564242492413.jpg (750x715, 355K)

Attached: 1556959937342.jpg (2361x1748, 1.05M)

A white man marrying an Asian qt doesn't want a nasty roastie. A white man shacked up with a white woman for non-virgin pussy is a cuck.

Attached: 1556826356828.jpg (4920x4161, 1.87M)

Because white men have stopped caring about them a long time ago, they allowed women to become feminists and get roles in society that are equal to men..

Attached: 1562683309297.png (640x324, 124K)

>allowed
See here, the beta white knight cuck in his essence. Always blaming white men for muh innocent aryan womyn problems.

Attached: 1556622934477.jpg (441x1024, 135K)

Why is reddit obsessed with trying to force the AM/WF meme down 4chans throat? Can you just fuck off already.

white man for tight pussy so there is logic

but white woman for mini dick?
lel, it's just about fashion and trend without logic
>dont blabla about dick envy and jealous incels. condom factories have their stats based on ethnicity

>everyone that disagrees with me is a roastie

Based pooland

I'm not white knight, I'm just looking at this rationally.

I know it was Jews, but men somehow didn't care what Jews did or weren't aware of all that. So Jews got their way to deprogram women from traditional mothers and wives into cock-carousel whores.

You seem to not understand woman's brain. They follow the popular opinions and culture and it's not run by white men anymore, it's not their fault.
Most men also follow the popular culture to not become outsiders or anti-social and to be attractive to women.. We here are minority.

It's more that it's just weird, doesn't annoy me
More a lmao why would they do that? Situation.

will you be my fren?

whites and asians (real asians, not shit-skin asians) are made for each other and produce good quality offsprings, no matter if white on yellow or yellow on white

Attached: 51st52nd53rd.jpg (1920x1011, 209K)

Show nose

nope.
women are property.

For white guys, fucking one Asian broad is usually enough to end the yellow fever. I was with this one stupid Vietnamese cunt in the past whose twat was so tight, it literally hurt her if I so much as put my pinky in her. It sounds "hot" to have a bitch so tight, but it was literally the worst sex of my life. Nature has literally tried its ass off to make sure we don't racemix.

White woman/Asian man just shows that Asian men have good foreplay game. If your dick was an inch long, you'd work your ass off at foreplay too.

Attached: wMcF.jpg (478x826, 91K)

Bizarre, I had the exact same experience.