Oi you cheeky cunt!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7371359/Mother-three-34-recycling-rubbish-wrong-colour-bags-ARRESTED.html

Attached: A3CBBA9B-0384-4500-B6A9-27E522220404.jpg (1242x1486, 764K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2018-05-31/sydney-asbestos-dumper-jailed-and-has-to-buy-newspaper-ads/9820842
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sharia is no joke

Just another day in bongalabad

>Webb put 60 black bags out for collection over the course of 22 days and a warden reported her.

Why did she have so much? why cant she just throw recycling into one bin and general waste in another? why is she a single mum? Why did she leave it outside a random shop? why didn't she pay the £50 fine?

The black bin bag was cultural appropriation of the niqab

it doesnt how much trash she had, the point is that the police shouldn't be called or summoned on something like this, if it is a problem refuse to pick up the trash from her address, your country is a joke

watching the britcucks discuss the high politics of trash collection is probably a hidden treasure this thread has to offer. i will be following this retardation very closely.

Read the article there is more to it than not using the correct bins. She put 3 bin bags of rubbish every day for a 22 day period outside an abandoned shop. She is clearly getting rid of commercial waste and littering the fucking streets. I know you chinks just throw rubbish anywhere you want but white people want clean streets.

Jesus fucking Christ...

liosence

don't fuck with the wrong colour bags holy shit

Wow, what racists. #onebagthetrashbag

Kek, and just like clockwork, appears.

based ecofascist britain

And so she bloody well should be. Pay your council tax and sort your recycling correctly and this could be avoided. Simple civilised actions by individuals are what makes a collective strong. But no this arrogant self centered piece of trash cant be arsed to do things properly for the collective good. To retain our civilization. So she deserves to be punished. Probably an immigrant anyway. It's just a shame punishments aren't much harsher. She should be chained to a lamppost for everyone around to throw rotten fruit at like the good old days. This is why our country has gone to the fucking dogs.

lololololol looks like we got another one

He's right though, this is commercial dumping, no different to if a truck disposed of asbestos laden construction materials

shut up faggot

>acknowledge differences between people of different colour
Arrested
>fail to acknowledge difference between garbage bag of different colour
Arrested

God save the queen!

You forget the shooting you had over people dumping waste? The two fat shirtless rednecks?

thats different, its not like the US govt is oppressing US citizens by creating laws so absurd that ppl are getting arrested over putting trash in the wrong colored bags. oh wait, thats the UK

Fuck you, nobody should be that anal about this but you Brits are masters at being unsufferably anal about the dumbest shit. That's why my police department has issued warnings that any Brit caught entering the county is to be arrested immediately and harassed for no reason whatsoever.

It's the law.

Rare flag. I’m on mobile. What the fuck is that flag

well it is londonstan

Attached: 1463843888282.jpg (563x373, 39K)

lurk moar newfag, Sri Lanka isnt that rare

>bin your knife
>it's the wrong bin
>get arrested
JUST

The absolute state of island niggers.

Can you link to the story about asbestos?

That was frankly awesome and the dumpster defenders did nothing morally wrong. Legally/tactically they should have gone into the alley with concealed pistols, let baseball bat guy attack one of them, then had the other one turn baseball bat guy into dead guy.

>American education

If you read the article and not clickbait title you would know she was arrested for not attending a court summons after being caught dumping commercial waste.

*Laughs in Romanian*

Oi, where's your garbage loisence? Do you got a permit for your internet posting loisence? Wuts that? Don't have either? It's off to the jail house for you. Don't have a jail house loisence? That will be extra fines too.

You shut up you uncivilized colonial scum. Fly tipping is a heinous crime and is ruining towns up and down my green and pleasant land and we will not stand for it much longer. The english can take a lot but lazy sorting of rubbish really crosses the line. I see my neighbours making errors every bin day and I often try to give advice but the next week it's the same shit. It's illegal and it's not good enough. I'm going to start taking pictures and reporting violations to the council and police of necessary. I will not stand for it any longer. People need to learn common sense and decency and deserve to be penalised for failures to uphold such standards. Same goes for businesses.

There are specially designated bins for knives and incorrect knife disposal is likely to inflict injuries on bin men. That is fucked up. A man doing his job, cleaning rubbish does not deserve to have his hands cut by lazy niggers incorrectly binning their knives. It's not a laughing matter koalafucker

I pay my council tax and additional dumping charges when I drop off loads 9f rubbish at dumps. There is no such hing as rubbish or internet licence and if there were I would gladly follow such rules.

>recycling
This meme needs yo die already. Metals, yes please recycle. Everything else ought to be buried or (preferably) burned for energy.
t. lives in a city with no recycling whatsoever
Enjoy rooting through your garbage, trash eaters!

I knew this kind of thing would happen eventually, given how batshit the recycling crowd is about their garbage sorting fetish. I'm just a bit surprised it hasn't happened in Germany, first.

>be british
>wrong bin
>get 10

Jesus fuck you people are pathetic

There is no rooting through rubbish as long as it is correctly allocated into bins in the first place. I dont want plastics buried here. Pile them up and ship them to india or wherever.

My guess is she was posting a 'waste disposal' service somewhere. Typically an ad. on Facebook 'rubbish clearance £2 a bag' or some scam.

shouldn't have broken the fucking law, faggot

Your pathetic and that's why america is an uncivilized polutted shithole full of lazy niggers with no standards.

Laws the laws m8

Serves her right for not paying for the "in case I make a mistake" license. I hope she rots in jail!

abc.net.au/news/2018-05-31/sydney-asbestos-dumper-jailed-and-has-to-buy-newspaper-ads/9820842

It's an Australian law, probably the same in Britain, it's called illegal dumping, and the penalty is more severe the more times you dump

>mother of three
not white

hope she gets the chair

> no u

I know, I was just fucking with you. I don’t know the situation in Britain but here the landfill companies, via their environmentalist front-groups, effectively killed the waste-to-energy industry. Real shame.
Always remember when it comes to Greens that’s it green money their masters are really after.

>be bong
>dont follow the law
>refuse to comply
>fail to pay fine
>arrested

>be burger
>"jaywalk"
>refuse to crawl towards police whilst playing twister and reciting the entirety of the pirates of penzance.
>get shot
Regardless, in this clown world I'd still rather be a burger.

FUCK OFF

Oh, it's totally unrelated to the story at hand. Go huff some gasoline you stupid abbo.

>oi wut about this story over ere ey? sum daft cunt put is industriol waste in me children's park oi dis is bad stuff m8

shut up muhammad, hes whiter than u

Attached: 1521902102064.png (1531x1723, 1.01M)

You limeys are taking in way too much soi for all the stupid shit that we hear about from bongistan

Your country is v. Nice like India except not completely shitty and the Buddhist aesthetic is much nicer than whatever the fuck is going on with the Hindus.

isnt this the truth tho. the jews really are destroying the UK at such an accelerated pace i honestly think the country wont even exist entering into 2030. itll just be some islamic state

Why do Americans love poisoning their children? Americans love of the child dying of cancer is second only to their love for abortion. Disgusting uncivilized nigger country.

>FuCk OfF

Totallly justified. Recycling is serious business.

Attached: 1547105420381.jpg (900x800, 81K)

thanks muhammad but your illegal opinion has been disgarded and reported to the metropolitain police. you will be arrested soon for your hate crime u just commited.

S E E T H I N G

Attached: 1521902326000.jpg (686x798, 174K)

I dont live in London you complete retard. The metropolitan police have no jurisdiction over me. You will have to contact the Lancashire constabulary but just know wasting police time is a serious offence.

Bongladad is doomed. DOOOMED DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!

whats it like living in a country where you'd get arrested double fast if u went outside and screamed "FUCK NIGGERS KIKES AND FAGGOTS" ?

i wouldnt know

Attached: 1521996563165.jpg (1024x620, 104K)

Why did it matter that she was a thirty-four year old single mother?

It's perfectly legal to do that although if I heard someone shouting those things I'd call the authorities because that person clearly has mental issues. What's it like living in a country where you get shot for being white? Actually dont answer since your 44% negro anyway

What's a warden?

Wew lad, that little bit of racism you just added to your clever little comment there could be perceived as hate speech and that is an arrestable offense in the country you are posting from...

Attached: 1521948441611.jpg (726x500, 99K)

Commissar

Why do Brit*sh flags fail to understand what they read? Is it because they're all street shitters? I'll break it down for you Patel:

A drunk abbo, fresh from raping a road killed roo, posted a link about some Aussie faggot dumping asbestos in household trash. That has exactly fuck all to do with this thread.

You, being the illiterate scum you are, can't figure out why that has nothing to do with this thread, thus your current befuddlement.

That just about catches us up. Now, is your recycling loicence up to date, you cheeky bugger?

Brits are so afraid of losing face they would literally defend their gvt in replacing the native population and abolishing their God given rights before admitting on an anonymous forum that they have allowed their politicians to get out of control. I thought we had it bad, fucking Christ this is why you keep losing, bong

Remember this? This is how anal mutts are about respect and decency. Why is wrong when someone else does it?

Attached: 1537468306077.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

The dumpster defenders did nothing wrong.

British streets are anything but clean.

>clean streets
Look outside nigger, lmao. Fucking spraypainted chav alien sigils on bus stops and every fucking surface, bins overflowing, chalk drawings on pavement, bits of trash flying around in the wind, every piece of public property is a smashed or cracked piece of shit, cigarettes all over the floor, litter in front of houses. do you live in a gated community?

Jesus bongs...i know we live in a mutt paradise but you fellas need to come to the states before they arrest you for walking outside.

part and parcel

as anglo police can handle anything tougher than this

Because of people like her. If Brits took as much care as Austrians our country would be cleaner but moral standards have fallen so low we have to enforce dumping laws.

There are shitskins ITT defending this littering nigger. Pottery.

>just add to it goy enjoy the culture
Kill yourself cunt.

the police are completely right on this.

If it was up to me I'd put her in jail for a month and publicly flog her children.

Yes, add to it, until it gets so terrible and overwhelming the bong retards get off their allocated bbc cubicles and ascend to actual human status and start fixing shit. Absolutely shit on all bongs to the furthest extent, they are completely deserving of derision.

Attached: merch1.jpg (600x600, 32K)

the absolute state of the UK

Ebin response, I'm btfo.

Attached: why are you still here.jpg (500x428, 57K)

>it doesnt how much trash she had, the point is that the police shouldn't be called or summoned on something like this
This is no different from having a dozen unpaid parking tickets and failing to show up in court twice. Eventually a warrant is issued for these useless people.

Hey cool it with the racism buddy.

Even Sri lanka laughs at us.

Attached: sad baby monkey.jpg (1200x900, 220K)

People joke about Sweden but the UK is just as bad or worse at this point

Attached: D-wVNW9VUAEkxgQ.jpg (828x960, 107K)

License checker

The absolute state of Albion

Attached: laugh9.jpg (900x506, 107K)

OI YOU'VE A GARBAGE BAGGERS LOICENSE?!

Imagine if the gov't cared that much about wrong colors in general.

Attached: 0o5i17i63rsy.jpg (880x580, 69K)