This is the future of Americans and it's beautiful

This is the future of Americans and it's beautiful.

Attached: 1563086885936.jpg (587x880, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16784175
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where's his pee pee

Under his blob.

haha they look like mexican´s

>I deserve free insulin

we he's a freedom loving American!

*well

Attached: 1543087387830.jpg (587x880, 186K)

Why is it that when looking at brown people I see no light in their eyes? Like they have these matte, vacant bovine eyes.

Mostly Africans, south americans, and Indians.

Even looking into a dogs eyes you can see the intelligence and thought behind them. But not browns.

>These people are honestly naturally conservative if you think about it.

He is circumsized

problem with that? as long as he's LEGAL!!!! he's just as american as a founding father

Future? It looks like the present to me

you ever hear about that theory there aren't enough souls in the world so some people are soulless?

Imagine being so fat you're your own censor bar

This is the future of Americans and it's beautiful.

Attached: 1565270675139.jpg (2907x2029, 1.03M)

>one chance at life
>born a spick
>parents feed you spick-meal food and generally don't give a shit about you beyond your existence allowing them a free stay in the USA
>doctors try to tell your parents to feed you right and give you exercise
>on the ride home parents say docs don't know shit lets get mcdonalds
>come back to doc eventually, now morbidly obese, organs suffocating and body working triple overtime to keep you alive, can't go anywhere without getting winded
>blame everyone else for your problems and demand free shit until you expire

Yeah but I don’t believe in souls. Maybe I should.

Even if there were human souls it doesn’t explain the intelligence in animals eyes. Crocodile eyes have more luster and shine than these “people’s”

I always wondered why Mayan loincloths were so long

Attached: The Future of America.jpg (600x750, 263K)

I've cum to this a few times

Good, its the future

Attached: 1541356174892.webm (640x480, 2.94M)

JOSE CAN JEW SEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: temp.png (886x564, 28K)

in fact he's even MORE American than the white nationalist founders. He loves democracy™ and our values™

You don't like literal black voids for eyes, user?

Attached: IMG_1472.jpg (1136x640, 127K)

>Even if there were human souls it doesn’t explain the intelligence in animals eyes. Crocodile eyes have more luster and shine than these “people’s”
Some animals are probably sager than regular humans, especially in the current day and age. Some people have become inconceivably subhuman or subanimalistic so to speak, they're genuine untermenschen. The perfected golem, the ultimate form of a goyim.

Attached: 1553932507755.jpg (1200x800, 493K)

nice tits

The spic-nig cycle

>Spic meal

Everything made in muttland immediately turns to shit, all the Colombian food i have tasted in california/new york is absolute shit because all your ingredients are wrong and covered with corn syrup.

Then you invent abominations like a bandeja paisa burrito, fuck that.

Inever see the creaturas americanas level of fatness in the middle/lower classes here.

This doesnt happen with the food exclusively, migrants that reach USA become absolute shit humans, women become entitled and feminist instagram thots in particular.

>I never see the creaturas americanas level of fatness in the middle/lower classes here.
give it a little more time.. (((our values™))) will get there too

It's mostly a Mexican thing. They are even more obese than my own fat fuck nation.

Attached: global-obesity-map-2008-medium.jpg (700x387, 68K)

That's weird though, why are Mexicans so fucking obese, are they particularly inferior to other Hispanic nations or have they been infested with (((American))) values to this degree? There has got to be more to this than just mere diet habits and shit like that, there has got to be a cultural explanation of some sort.

Attached: 1510041902457.jpg (399x370, 40K)

He looks kinda retarded.
Does he have autism?

The US isn't even in the top 10 fattest countries in the world. Fattest place in the world is some shit heap called Nauru island

>Inever see the creaturas americanas level of fatness in the middle/lower classes here.
This is how I know that you don't live in a city

It's literally their diet. Tons of fried foods and sugars. Fast food is also very prevalent.

This is why the White Race is losing.

Attached: Tit_Kick 540x360.webm (540x360, 2.32M)

shit genes

All spic have the potential to get that fat/ugly.
It all comes down the amount of native blood they habe and the quantity of high carb food

Illegals taking our healthcare that we the tax payers paid for? This is a literal hell!

good goy!

I guess it's the combination of diet habits and their genetics . I think it's specifically their genes that make them so susceptible to such morbid obesity.

Attached: 1544003089324.jpg (1166x1089, 195K)

underrated post

Attached: 1564627011387.jpg (427x427, 35K)

>shit genes

this. they have "thrifty" genes.

as bad as it seems now, when famine comes, they will be survivors.

This is México jaja

Some have speculated that American natives have the "thrifty gene" that allows for higher accumulation of fat, which could allow them to survive famines and other hardships. This worked when you had a bunch of hunter gatherers that may or may not find their next meal, but not in the 21st century full of cheap and easy fast food.

Attached: thrifty_map.jpg (730x406, 48K)

yeah, but the future of mexico is 2 or 3 states of USA. that's what this wise "sage's" slide-thread joke is supposed to convey.

>Some have speculated that American natives have the "thrifty gene" that allows for higher accumulation of fat, which could allow them to survive famines and other hardships.
That is some super interesting shit, never heard of such a thing before, thanks for sharing. Kind of makes sense tbqh.

Attached: 1553931004376.jpg (660x533, 64K)

is that a mexican woman?

Yeah, he is even more American because he decided to go to America, it was a conscious decision, while you mutts were just born in America, there was no participation of you. Shame on you.

Is a Mexican Feminazi

Jow Forumsscience never fails to amaze me. it's not as bad as the schizos here, but it's in the same tier as kikebook soccermom.

Imagine the smell

Jow Forumsscience happens far too often and is often bullshit, but the thrifty gene hypothesis is a valid thing that is being researched by many scientists and groups.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16784175

It is actually a bit more simple
>Native were basically vegan proto soiboy
>Their diet was basically potatos and corn with very if any source of animal protetein
>They need to eat alot of these tonbe alive unlike white european chad
>cue to now
>Current mutts still eat as if they need to fill their stomach
That is

Attached: 8qq33g0mknz11.jpg (2518x1024, 427K)

You have to look at BMI by race. Whites have the same BMI as the UK and other Western countries

You see the same thing in Polynesia. Rather than both of them sharing the same genes I think it's more likely that they simply adapted to a different kind of diet. When the Europeans came and introduced their foreign diet to these people their metabolism couldn't handle it and they all just ballooned up.

Small, Medium, Large, Husky, MExican

came to post this

Attached: where did everything go so right.jpg (1321x1261, 189K)

Who the fuck took this photo and why?

Attached: 1548794273719.jpg (226x258, 9K)

oh lel

Hitting too close to home?

Bénédicte Desrus took the picture.

probably for an article about childhood obesity in Mexico

I love when fat Americans think that only Mexicans set their obesity rate so high... It's amusing.

el abominacion

Yea until you tell them you want to kick tio Juan out

You are correct. That is the future of the war in store for America. Goblins vs White people. Same story over the history of mankind.

Look at how short he is are meso Americans shorter then asians?

I have that body type but am white.

who do you think sets it? jews?

tasteful

can't grow when its always in the shade.

Talk about losing the genetic lottery not only are they Prone to obesity but look at how short they are and they have low iqs

Where did you find that picture of me?

The future I dream of is where every white person is a slave to Asian womens feet :3

Attached: Chris-Buck-nail-salon-.jpg (818x600, 524K)

Same as injuns can’t handle our booze, beans can’t handle our diets.

sounds hawt to me

Attached: 1541358025347.jpg (640x639, 51K)

do the arm measurement for his height Juanita, we can't use pencil marks on the wall anymore, new policy

White Americans are just as disgusting as the spics that swim over the river. Why did you think race mixing is so popular here in America? Lmaooo

>Inever see the creaturas americanas level of fatness in the middle/lower classes here.
Here they for a decade plus, have pushed every conceivable diet fad program and advice column and show imaginable... the general boobtube tard as well as the elite are indoctrinated to spend thousands of dollars for some snake oiler latest fatty fix...
Well, they all fucking believe it - eat chicken instead of beef - oh I've been guzzling pickle juice, buy apple cider it helps with lower circulation, you don't want fried you want baked... maragarine not butter, butter not margarine
HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF TARDS KNOW THAT SHIT BETTER THAN 2+2 - and no matter how many ties you scream in their face to stop cramming food down their throats - they tell you you're wrong...

You see, it's not because they eat too much, the TV told them it's psychological and habit forming - they have to learn how to eat differently - so they are constantly trying to eat differently, which means six meals a day not three - many "experiments" with the latest smart food, the low calorie count packaging - the no cholesterol - while gulping down 4 or 5 pharmaceuticals (that act like buzz munchies every time they pop them) ...
It's so fucking ridiculous...
STOP CRAMMING SO MUCH FOOD DOWN YOUR THROATS YOU FAT FUCKING PIGS ! THAT'S THE ANSWER ! HELLO ! IT'S THAT SIMPLE !

Reminds me a monologue in one of the GITS movies by Mamoru Oshii. It is something about dogs being perfect as they are while humans are imperfect and we believe in soul because our minds rather than bodies define us.

Animals aren't dumb. Their minds are highly specialized in whatever that help them survive. In contrast humans are dumb by default. Our dna doesnt impart to us any knowledge of survival.

>in Mexico

>sacrifice your most beautiful and successful members of society to your harvest gods for thousands of years
>become the ugliest race on the planet
>feel miserable because you're a spik
>have 10 children as a coping mechanism
>take over the entire Western Hemisphere from sheer self hatred alone
Imagine being a spik.

Footfags are truly dirt

lmao looks like she's enjoying it

They cut it off. It's the future.

>The US isn't even in the top 10 fattest countries in the world.
Hahahahahahahaahah

Yeah man, I’m sure they were ubermensch before that.

God spics are ugly I honestly don't know how they get that fat, prob the sugar

it fucking sucks , bad heart, bad teeth, lots of organ failure problems also

Have you ever been to the USA?? That's an average body type over here. Especially in the South.

While I understand Alaska is part of the us which is why it’s red - from my experience living there it is a significantly healthier populace compared to the rest of the us mainly due to the extreme emphasis on outdoor activities there.

I used to live in broward county FL back in 2011 and although there were some fatties I didn't think it would get any worse. yikes

The came from Asains, so you know they did some dysgenics.

Believe it or not, this is actually what they look like in the wild. If you ever see one of those documentaries about the amazon tribes you’ll notice that the women look very similar to this.

As long as the fat zombie mutt can fit through a door and people’s don’t need to cut house it get crane you are winning

God bless our troops
God bless America
God bless Israel

Attached: 15903482209.jpg (400x592, 174K)