Laws and Fees

Ever wonder where some of your outlandish laws and fees come from? I just found out one from my end.
Apparently this happened and now we all pay.
wsfa.com/story/12550322/ala-insurance-commissioners-daughter-killed-in-accident/
Chick gets bumped off mud riding or whatever, dies and daddy is upset Chad-driver didn't have insurance to pay him. Now everyone gets fucked as revenge for daddy's lil party girl being dumb enough to ride with dumb fucks.
She dies in '10, bill passes in '11. Should've been recused on grounds of personal interest.
Don't get me wrong, insurance is important, especially if you're on the receiving end, but I got hit with a light bill's worth over a day late. Never been before or after and this is the thanks I get while niggers and such careen through easy street.
Yeah, I mad.Time to pay up because kikes run this shit and I gotta live in this shit.
Oh well /rant

Attached: 12550322_BG1.jpg (1400x1050, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aldoi.gov/pdf/legal/OnlineInsuranceVerificationSystem.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for stossel level investigation.

Attached: DE647FA6-DA0A-42AB-BDF6-0B842627D89F.jpg (669x1000, 179K)

>She dies in '10, bill passes in '11. Should've been recused on grounds of personal interest.
your words nor your article expand on this

We don't live in your head, we don't know what you are thinking. Try CLEARLY explaining your "point" before making a thread asshole.

thanks for the laugh
i need it
Fuck it YLYL old /b/ please

Here,
aldoi.gov/pdf/legal/OnlineInsuranceVerificationSystem.pdf

>.pdf
uhh, you do it

Its not much to think about. Girl dies, daddy in prominent position pushes law, law is passed, regular people fucked for nothing.

quit using windows you fat faggot. update your nortons or whatever.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-19 Document - OnlineInsuranceVerificationSystem pdf.png (1015x745, 88K)

do my bidding what I can only call a linux fag cause there's no way in hell you'd be trying to take the moral high ground on a mac

oh, but i am a macfag and as everyone knows, we ARE the moral high ground, peasant

you made me chuckle irl

should i like you to rossman now?

link*

nah, fuck him. he only helps niggers and faggots.

dude he lives in new york, what do you expect lol

suicide
its his only future
I'd have done it sooner

ok so just sum up the law. There's no bridge between this accident and how it affects us.

except that daddy is the comissioner of insruance and his baby girl died from being on the back of a moving vehicle. that usually reads, drunk kids in truck, whooo hooo, hit bump. drunkest falls out. broken or dead. driver pays.
this is alabama remember. most people arent as influential to lawfag but here it is

i just want to know what justification there is to fine THAT much over a day. Either the insurance company should have a grace period or the law. So I decided to pay the light bill and was ONE day late on insurance. Now I get fucked because this fuck couldn't get blood from a turnip?

Insurance is a gigantic scam anyway. Some faggot rear ended us going 80 in a 70, police said it was his fault on the report and insurance refuses to pay out so we had to hire a lawyer. They fight you tooth and nail even if you've been a good customer for decades.

nu/pol/ is such trash

Look up Amica, it's a mutual insurance company and you get back 25% of your premium every year

This^ it's pretty ridiculous. You pay them religiously without any incident and the first time you claim they're trying to pick it apart like you did something wrong.

Actually dude, the money I've sent you over the years totallys about 3x what I'm claiming right now, I guess you just don't think I know that.

I have the money now, and Ill pay it because whats the alternative? It just sucks knowing that this came about just because some politician got dealt a shitty hand and decide to spread the love.

thanks for the tip
progressive is as shitty as it sounds

I remember a local girl who hit my friends car while drunk at 16. She called her dad, mayor assistant or whatever. They tried to bargain it. He bargained for that pussy but settled for a few grand. He then cashed the check again for another couple grand. Biggest ballsiest con I've ever seen.

I tell you huwhat, that's just outlandish

Attached: 72b01ea8ae3645d6a569040f42d8d1ee999672ed463258b2461b1ef5802666ec.png.jpg (255x249, 11K)

Im pretty sure im bitching over what sounds like easy street compared to some states. still sucks

if anyone wants more stories of the ballsy con, ive got a few. fucker was certifiably nuts but great to hang with sometimes.

are you drunk or high right now?

neither, whats it to you? just a lil pissed and feeling better getting some shit off my chest.

why would you be in alabama sober

you cant be everywhere all at once
duh