imgur.com/a/0VY2Qlz
>Yemen Aug 5
imgur.com/a/7LcVwUn
>Afghanistan Aug 5
imgur.com/a/QFFF3Jo
>Libya Aug 5
imgur.com/a/FgFEzv6

Devs Aug 16
>The SAA was able to capture the towns and villages of al-Arbaeen, al-Zaka, al-Sakhar, Jaysat, Dimon, Madaya, Abdin, Mager Hanteh and Harsh Taweleh in the northern Hama countryside.
>SAA captures Jabal Barzah(1147) in Latakia.
>Two Turkish service members were injured on August 9, when Kurdish forces attacked their base in the town of Kimar in southern Afrin with an anti-tank guided missile (ATGM).
>Heavy losses Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham (HTS) and its allies sustained during the recent battles in the northern Hama countryside - 179 vehicles confirmed damaged or destroyed in photo's
>Late on August 8, the Houthis launched two Qasef-2K unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) at Abha International Airport in southern Saudi Arabia
>The younger brother of Abdel-Malek al-Houthi, leader of Yemen’s Houthi movement (Ansar Allah), has been assassinated by KSA
>Southern Transitional Force President Zoubaidi agrees to meet with King Salman of Saudi Arabia and local Yemeni refugee Hadi of Yemen
>STC ground forces discover bomb belts and IEDs among the captured presidential guard and islah stores

Previous

Attached: sywave.png (349x440, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uZlAdpFZrqw
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/HXuB0GcZk8s
youtu.be/uI8OuxcwvHw
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/i5KZwaybZ-Q
youtu.be/ppzI1va3hsg
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
archive.is/JHccr
youtu.be/PRTeLIjQ2jk
youtu.be/XjTYsrKn_QQ
youtu.be/DCu8mNC1JyE
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/TkXr14zceow
youtu.be/Jq4LEIO740A
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
archive.org/details/threads_201712
twitter.com/i/status/1163325675383771136
twitter.com/A7_Mirza/status/1163504557588193281
twitter.com/Navsteva/status/1163505138948083712
youtube.com/watch?v=xJdBUTUJ3Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=xq8-OpPsnyE
youtube.com/watch?v=nkD2-zNBoog
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8bv19FhV4k
youtube.com/watch?v=MSaeYnHtcVo
twitter.com/SecPompeo/status/1163521038220763146
twitter.com/Syrian_MC/status/1163527342091845632
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>red pill must watch videos

>UK ambassador to Sy youtu.be/uZlAdpFZrqw
American senator tells the other side of the story youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
Syria: Not a Revolution youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
>Soldiers meet family after 5 and 7 years youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/HXuB0GcZk8s youtu.be/uI8OuxcwvHw
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

=
Leaked OPCW memo claims gas cilinders were manually placed
youtu.be/i5KZwaybZ-Q
TUCKER FoxNews on APRIL CW attack
youtu.be/ppzI1va3hsg
Khan Sheikhoun CW attacks, MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi & archive.is/JHccr
>Assad: CW Attack Fabrication youtu.be/PRTeLIjQ2jk
=
>THE TRUTH on White helmets:
youtu.be/XjTYsrKn_QQ
youtu.be/DCu8mNC1JyE
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/TkXr14zceow
youtu.be/Jq4LEIO740A
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

=
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
=
>WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

=
>Thread reminder to watch Threads.
archive.org/details/threads_201712

3rd for nice bake

>#KabulAttack and responsibility! #ISIS is the project of Ashraf Ghani and CIA, when Islamic Emirate forces were to finish them in Jowzjan, the combined forces evacuated them and brought them to Kabul; the same story repeated in Kunar. Kabul regime is behind of every massacre.

>23 #Kabul regime local police join Taliban in Najrab district of Kapisa province #Afghanistan

>#Taliban attack on #ANA base
twitter.com/i/status/1163325675383771136

Attached: is.jpg (720x758, 56K)

IWN
twitter.com/A7_Mirza/status/1163504557588193281
>Map Update: Military situation in Northern Hama and Southern Idlib Provinces. SAA cut the northern road of Khan Sheikhoun. (Nimr CP included)

Attached: N-Hama-S-Idlib-19august19-28mor98.jpg (2153x2445, 2.24M)

twitter.com/Navsteva/status/1163505138948083712
Putin's Idlib comments during meeting w/Macron:
- before Sochi, terrorists controlled 50% of Idlib, now it's 90%
- continuous raids, terrorists relocating worldwide
- Hmeimim air base attack attempts
- Russia supports the SAA offensive
- we will continue fighting

Based
>If you take over take please rename Istanbul to Constantinople

Attached: 468d52c7267bd53389b840820ff38a58688c9a0ccd4f13d4447fbfac044f8ab1.jpg (552x310, 46K)

Attached: babylowned.png (1600x900, 1.83M)

why is assad trying to kill his own rebels

Attached: Untitled.png (646x406, 20K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xJdBUTUJ3Ko

Attached: GG.jpg (600x314, 41K)

THE SULTAN WILL SURELY BUILD ANOTHER 5 OR 6 OBSERVATION POSTS TO OBSERVE YOUR ASS, ASS-AD AUTISTS
YOU HAVE NO WAY OF NOT BEING DEEPLY OBSERVED

oy vey

Attached: Скриншот 19-08-2019 224514-vert.jpg (1020x1235, 796K)

cause that's how trolls work stupid

Yaaaaw it's observing time!

I like how one got 546 upvotes and the other one got over 67k, really almonds my actives.

HK btfo

Attached: 1566236670103[1].jpg (2048x1536, 491K)

are those fucking sticks riot police has in the US?

np bro

Attached: saa.jpg (1368x1026, 210K)

>people think this is the same as standing in front of a tank convoy

it's fine don't worry about it

based

Attached: capture_20190819210221.png (499x447, 100K)

both pro and anti china groups are blowing this out of proportion as part of their strategy
for the most part HK is fine but people are getting real tired of protestor antics

>getting tired of protestors antics
>like 1/5 of the population was out protesting yesterday
doubt.jpg
I would agree with you if the numbers yesterday were lower but events turned out differently

numbers.
who cares. china should just do some TienanmenShuffle and any numbers lost on the HK side could be made up from the mainland. That will increase cultural and political conformity in the longer run.

Ruptly
youtube.com/watch?v=xq8-OpPsnyE
>Dust and smoke was kicked up into the air as vehicles were spotted travelling near the city of Morek in Syria on Monday, as seen from Syrian Arab Army (SAA) positions located nearby. The vehicles were seen on the move close to an alleged Turkish military outpost and on the same day that Ankara sent a military convoy into Syria.

KOTEL
SOON
O
O
N

Ruptly
youtube.com/watch?v=nkD2-zNBoog
>Iran's foreign minister said the US is engaged in economic warfare against his country, by targeting its civilians, at a news conference in Helsinki on Monday. Mohammed Javad Zarif met with his Finnish counterpart Pekka Haavisto on the first leg of his trip to Scandinavia. "Economic warfare is worse than military warfare because in economic warfare the targets are civilians. In a military war the targets are soldiers," said Zarif.

so, incels, what happened in khan sheykhun?
did the NV geared ELITE tigger forces led by STRATEGIST homosexuhail's BLITZ capture it or were all your retarded propaganda farts WRONG AGAIN?
;)

based
not in this thread

why does Cockroach king cares so much about HTS? Isn't HTS paid by saudis? And as long as those jihadis are strong, cockorochi jihadis will be weak. Or do those saudi money first go through the cockroach hands?

let me guess, this pic is from the west and not china

i'll never understand those diaspo guys who keep screaming about how their country is the best and how good it is but don't fuck off back to there

>numbers.
>other guy claims Hong Kongers are getting tired of the protests
>point out they still got huge crowds
>j-just numbers
that's being retarded m8
you can argue against the protestors sure, but arguing they're losing popularity is like delusional soccons here in the states acting like there's some silent majority against gays when that's laughably incorrect
>That will increase cultural and political conformity in the longer run.
true but it would also ruin 90% of the reason HK is as big as it is, it acts as a sort of middle man between the international financial system and the mainland chinese one, not to mention 60% of all FDI comes through it
it's the only reason Beijing has been as hands off as it has been, if this had happened in Shanghai Xi would've Tiananmen'd it within a few days

Ruptly
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8bv19FhV4k
>Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu signed bilateral agreements after holding talks in Kiev on Monday. “I want to thank the prime minister for an effective dialogue and meeting. You haven't been to our country for 20 years. I believe that your next visit to Ukraine will be soon and that we will meet often,” said Zelenskiy. Netanyahu on his part stated that the leaders had greed to open new “high tech development offices” in Kiev and Jerusalem.

I believe that one is from London, but it is 100% overseas

yeah I can't wait for uni to start again Wednesday and all the Chinese international students to be losing their shit

i don't think you should take numbers from the protest organizer at their word
nor should anyone believe pro china groups that say they have over a million signatures from people that support the bill

from what i hear from the people who work there, both the pan-dem and pro-beijing side are trying to figure out a way to end this without too much loss of face for either of them
the problem is the 5 demands being made are hard to wiggle around

How the fuck is Bibi still in office?

i'll never understand those diasponationalists, the first to scream about their country but the last to go back (if they do go back)

Ruptly
youtube.com/watch?v=MSaeYnHtcVo
>Iran's government spokesperson Ali Rabiei warned the US of an "appropriate response" to possible Washington's moves against Tehran's released oil taker in his exclusive interview to Ruptly, in Tehran on Monday. "We will carefully follow and review the US' behavior, the illegal US' policies. Moreover, if the US wants to make its threat practical, we will make an appropriate decision and give an appropriate response to that threat," said Rabiei.

to be clear, the people i talk to are late 20s/30s
these are people who went to occupy 2014 but are getting sick of the current protests because they don't see the demands as something the HK gov can give without breakdown of law and ultimately the destruction of HK

i'm told the younger HKers are really into this, because they see this as a fight for their lives

As far as China goes, most of the people who left there have few warm feelings. Knew one guy back in college who was...very VERY anti-Chinese.

Attached: 15661940019530.jpg (750x1334, 101K)

>i don't think you should take numbers from the protest organizer at their word
I don't necessarily believe it was 1.7 million but it certainly was more than the 157,000 the government is laughably claiming, even if we say 1 million which judging by the crowd sizes is reasonable that's still 1 in 7 people turning out even after all the shilling by the government not to do so.
>from what i hear from the people who work there, both the pan-dem and pro-beijing side are trying to figure out a way to end this without too much loss of face for either of them
the problem is the 5 demands being made are hard to wiggle around
I think the problem is both sides have been pushed to the point where they simply can't back down without an enormous loss of face. The government has been retardedly heavy handed (whoever the fuck thought it was a good idea to not push out Carrie Lam and admit the bill was pulled should either be shot or in a gulag, it's 90% of the reason the protests snowballed in the first place) which has radicalized the protestors who in turn have pushed far bigger demands on the government. If the government caves it will have essentially lost its control over HK and emboldened pro-democracy fags on the mainland, if the protestors cave (and why would they at this point?) they'll know beijing will be emboldened and just continue its creeping increased control

I can't speak for other countries but judging by that picture they're probably international students who are nationalist shills and are getting mobilized by the party. They're not necessarily permanent residents

Looking forward to his Ted talks
"Ni Hao gwailos, please gimme moneys and support US Chang Wangitsky act, I kill many PLA"

ngo-cia such benefactors.

>be SAA
>expected to make a KOTEL surrounding several cities and annihilating everything that moves inside
>wasting time by taking and holding the road instead

Attached: 1524608323844.png (300x168, 77K)

it's true that chinese diaspora isn't known for its nationalist zealotry
i guess the closest one to that there is the mexican diaspora

I think it's cause an encirclement would let the militants know they have no chance. Ideally you want the enemy to think he can still make it. That's what good ol' Sun Tzu said.

The worst are South Americans, and those little countries south of the Caucasus (Georgia, Armenia, etc.)

Turkish troops getting green bused when?

doesn't matter, if your country is SO good as you say, why don't you study there?
especially since chinese unis are attractive in that region

oh true, I just meant most international students do normally go back.

Kek

>but arguing they're losing popularity
all meaningless. 1 x tienanmenshuffle and they won't have the numbers. simple. the numbers will be floating in the sea or be transmuted into some genius chinese mainland product. maybe onions green. numbers are meaningless.
>90% of the reason HK is as big as it is
it can still do that. it doesn't really matter if you tienanmen it. it can still function the same. the reason it is what it is is geography. this doesn'T go away because china sweeps some problematic elements of the hkpopulation under the carpet. it remains an island situated usefully to chinas industrial yones, plus all the rest. anyone can do those jobs, even people imported from the mainland.
tienanmen - not a problem, a solution. It's the only one that makes sense bro, admit it.

Isn't there a Hong Kong general thread now?

Yeah, you're right. We should stay on topic...at least until lead starts flying and blood starts pouring.

Attached: Violence.png (500x593, 162K)

>Caucasus (Georgia, Armenia, etc.)
Why?

>an encirclement would let the militants know they have no chance.
Militants probably now seeping thru by thousands of other side roads. That's not how you make an encirclement.

>it can still do that. it doesn't really matter if you tienanmen it. it can still function the same.
wrong, because do you honestly think all the foreignfags who explicitly use it as a middlemen BECAUSE it's not as bad as the mainland will stick around if it got tiananmend?
fear of killing that is the sole reason Xi hasn't sent in the tanks already
is there? I don't normally keep up with it beyond a daily catchup.
not many happenings right now until either the SAA cucks the turks or the turks finally grow some balls

Attached: JE8Udz2QqXw.jpg (1279x913, 502K)

>emboldened pro-democracy fags on the mainland
the mainland's view on this is already been carefully cultivated by the CCP, the whole thing is being used as a way to demonize liberal democracy
this is why i said that both the anti and pro beijing camps want to blow the protests as big as they can on media

i don't think they can pull the bill the way the protestors want it either
to both governments, by declaring that there will be no extradition treaty ever is opening up dialogue for separatism

as to losing control, you'd be surprise how little the CCP actually has over the legco in the first place
many of the industry reps are against the bill, as they'd be the ones harmed by it

my bad, i'll stop

>id zenadux
Rebels of Khan Sheikoun were fried and refried, put in styrofoam and sent to Bashar

>thousands of other side roads
Side roads are slow, and the escape corridor isn't THAT wide. Keep in mind Syrian MOD has gone dark for this operation.

>Why?
Beats the fuck outta me.

Attached: Shrug.png (400x400, 45K)

M5 is a supply road for Aleppo, taking it fortifies the entire national position

>all the foreignfags who explicitly use it as a middlemen BECAUSE it's not as bad as the mainland
the reason it is the way it is, is because systems and processes. those don't go away because some protest monkey got his shit pushed in on a permanent basis. some other monkey picks up the job and follows the system. it wont be exactly the same, but then nothing ever is.
also hk has it's own legal framework, which probably informs the way it operates as a middleman. again this doesn't go away when you shuffle the tienanmenshuffle of victory and total domination
so listen pall,

Turks and Pakis too

M5 is interstate vs amine's idlib cul de sac in rawalpindi

>i don't think they can pull the bill the way the protestors want it either
>to both governments, by declaring that there will be no extradition treaty ever is opening up dialogue for separatism
the bill WAS pulled though, what launch the protests snowballing was Lam refusing to resign and saying the bill wasn't totally shelved (and why not do that, wait a decade or so then try to bring it back under a competent leader? that is where they fucked up)
on the separatism note, hong kong will eventually be absorbed into the mainland anyway, this is just beijing getting impatient about sending it along
>as to losing control, you'd be surprise how little the CCP actually has over the legco in the first place
I don't think Beijing was even involved in the bill debacle itself, if it was that would've just been forced through.
They did however make the mega retarded position of helping to keep Lam in office and since the protests have escalated you can see their involvement creeping up by the day, like the whole bit with Cathay airlines.
>those don't go away because some protest monkey got his shit pushed in on a permanent basis
>also hk has it's own legal framework, which probably informs the way it operates as a middleman. again this doesn't go away when you shuffle the tienanmenshuffle of victory and total domination
if the mainland sends troops in for tiananmen 2.0 you honestly think foreigners are going to be stupid enough to go
>yeah HK is separate from the mainlands legal system and associated bullshit guys totally
everyone would see the writing on the wall in that event and again, if that isn't an issue why wouldn't Xi send in the tanks to crush this weeks ago?

twitter.com/SecPompeo/status/1163521038220763146

>lol le ebin maymay
retarded propaganda drinker

TURKROACHS BTFO

Attached: 1491066270375.png (1914x871, 53K)

It’s a good thing you don’t lead armies

Retard and bluepilled

So is turkey trying to cuck Assad by sending their forces to Khan Shaykun/ surrounding area?

What happens if Turks are killed on m5 highway or Turkish plane goes down?

Turkish planes aren't a concern. I don't think their air force is flying around there. The Turks are kind of in a bad situation.

Saw on livemaps there were flying roaches, which is why I ask.

>What happens if Turks are killed on m5 highway
Nothing, warning shot early on already killed 3.
>Turkish plane goes down
God knows. Why do you think that t*rks will openly bomb SAA?

maps say that they have planes going to protect the convoys

Turkey got exposed by Russia/Syria, they just had to leave Morek and retreat to Maraat Al-Nouman, but i think this came for Erdogan himself to stay there and fight the SAA while he was talking about the safe space on Ayn Al-Arab zone.

The thing is, Turkey is about to get kicked out by force in Syria if they don't leave Idlib/Afrin soon, and Putin interview just confirm that "SAA will get Idlib, and we will support that".

I think Erdogan is on full damage control now trying to think what in the fuck he can do, attack Syria would lead a war with Russia and this time, NATO can't help them because they're the attackers, and NATO is a defense pact.

tl;dr, Turkey BTFO

trying but I seriously cannot see how they'll accomplish anything unless they commit to outright attacking the SAA
>What happens if Turks are killed on m5 highway or Turkish plane goes down?
their convoys has already been outright bombed, the fact they haven't sperged out about that means either they're going to cuck out hardcore or in decision time about responding for real

>if that isn't an issue why wouldn't Xi send in the tanks to crush this weeks ago?
you don't have an argument do u. thats why you resort to the assumed acceptance that Xi would send troops, when none yet are required.
so what are we left with? villification, which I note is not an argument.
Further I posit to you that the only solution is a TienanmenShuffle event. One that brings harmony and Unity to the nation. Prove me wrong.

Attached: Ai7QNRBFIjM.jpg (1066x868, 79K)

just imagine all the people that want a piece of turkey...
cyprus would take their island back, the k*rds would do what the k*rds do, armenia would want a piece, greece would go full we wuz byzantine and shiet, syria could get hatay back...
it would be glorious

Seems like action is paused for the night (10 PM rn here and in Syria).
Roaches may be trying to escape Morek under the cover of night while they still can. Hopefully they are arrogant enough to stand firm and continue observing.

Good night erdogan, you sure had a great day.

And trump like the boomer he's. "Just a bunch of sandniggers, let them kill each other and sell them guns because AMERICA FUCK YEAH GOY"

The worst desicion of Turkey during this decade was to take part of the Syrian War, now they're suffering the consequences of that, with a Economy on the floor, the Turkish Lira is worthless like Peso Argentino, have a lot of salafist knocking at his doors to gib weapons and free shit because "TO KILL ASSAD INSHALLAH" and now under serious international threat.

But ok, send the convoy to Morek, everything will be fine, r-right guises?

>turks are seething

Attached: 1560578337152.png (600x580, 392K)

taking turkey apart would be fun. however, it seems silly. in the longer term it will create a power vacuum, into which the claimant states will start a feeding frenzy. where as at present most staes are mollified to some extent by turkish influence, these and other states will attempt to pick up the cloak. this will lead to instability. in truth it is an attempt at balkanisation to prevent future turkish power, but this power may be needed in future against arabs russians and others. it may be that the dismemberment of turkey would allow nato to pass the cloak to israel since it would be an on side player with some military clout. all in all, getting rid of turkey is counterproductive

#Syria
>SAA has crossed the M5, N of Khan Sheikoun from W to E in order to secure both sides of the road.

This.

This needs to happen. Greek Supremecy in Anatolia. Constantinople taken and given its name sake....

for the PAP to get involved there's still a few things that must occur first
>protestors killing start people
>police officially declaring martial law and failing to stop escalation
>HK government admitting failure of governance and declaring a national security issue
until then the PAP will continue doing exercises in shenzhen and making a mess of a perfectly good football field
beijing will do their utmost to make the HK gov clean up their own mess before they step in as janitors

>was Lam refusing to resign
i don't think beijing is going to let lam resign until both the pro-beijing and pan-dem camps of the legco agree to let her off the podium, because ultimately they're the ones that beijing listens to
as to why both sides still want here there? i suspect she's a scapegoat for the final act and they can't agree on who to replace her with
>saying the bill wasn't totally shelved
because it would come back as you said, in fact it'll have to come back in some form before 2047
to say otherwise would be lying and she's a dumbfuck who decide to be honest instead of lying by omission
this whole situation is a giant fuckup by the HK government for being terrible at politics
>the whole bit with Cathay airlines.
the cathay thing due to national security (empty planes asking for clearance when they're not supposed to be flying, planes crashing into buildings, etc.), and heads are rolling because someone let it become a possibility

in any case i've said my piece on the matter, everyone who's got a stake in HK and aren't operating on pure idealism are trying to resolve this quietly
one of the ways is stalling until uni starts again in september, but the jury is out on whether or not that will be effective

really stopping this time, apologies to all for derail

Syrian Military Capabilities
twitter.com/Syrian_MC/status/1163527342091845632
>Tonight’s operations just started.

>Tamanah route to espace the Kotel is also under Fire control

Holy fucking shit, Turkey, what the fuck are you doing?

Attached: erdogan_BTFO4.jpg (422x437, 24K)

so, whats the word on the turks?

I'd wish that to be true. However Constantinople has now 15 million turckroaches living in. Only genocide/mass deportation would fix the situation and that's not going to happen nowadays.

>you don't have an argument do u. thats why you resort to the assumed acceptance that Xi would send troops, when none yet are required.
you mean I had an argument and then pointed out why the Chinese government, whose MO is to immediately snuff out this sort of bullshit, has yet sent in reinforcements to quash this bullshit when by your own admission it is the best option available?
try this sort of protest literally anywhere else in China and it would've had tanks, paramilitaries, and police sent in from everywhere in under a week maximum

HERE WE GO

Attached: t-901.jpg (1600x1202, 568K)

Highway of death... So Desert Storm

nothing but my guess is that the drama is overplaying it, this has most likely been resolved through some backchannels weeks or months ago.

not true. instead of one buffer, you'd have three.

Mfw

Attached: 1560050561975.png (540x541, 864K)

self deportation is a thing, and we only want the part west of the bosporus.